Transformations - Sinful Suburbia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Levi lowered his head and sucked her thick nipples.

Margaret's hand had a mind of its own.

She reached down and stroked her pussy through the swimsuit, parting her legs as she stared intently at the couple fucking in the pool.

Stacie used her arms and pulled herself out of the pool.

She lay back on the concrete, legs spread wide.

Levi pushed himself out of the pool between Stacie's legs.

And, then she could see it: the biggest cock she had ever seen. It defied logic. Was it a foot long? More? His balls hung heavy and full beneath it.

He wasn't enormous.

Levi was a god.

His muscled ass flexed, and he surged into Stacie's pussy.

Margaret stopped stroking the outside of her swimsuit. She yanked the crotch to the side and sank two fingers into her own pussy.

She matched her motions to Levi's thrusting hips.

Her thoughts became muddled as she watched him fuck her.

She was an animal. They were animals. They were fucking and she wanted to cum.

Nothing else mattered.

Levi arched his back, fully encased in Stacie's cunt.

Even from this far back, Margaret could see her stepson's cock throb as he seeded Stacie's womb.

Margaret came, the sight of his throbbing cock filling the beautiful Stacie more than she could withstand. Her pussy clenched around her fingers.

She could see cum overflowing from Stacie's quim, leaking out around Levi's still hard cock.

Finally, he collapsed beside her, his cock pulling free and still unbelievably oozing sperm onto the concrete.

He kissed her - the kind of kiss lovers who were completely comfortable with one another could share: knowing, caring, accepting.

He stood up then, long cock finally growing limp, but not losing its massive size.

It hung between his thighs like a third arm.

He faced her and smiled.

She looked down at her fingers that were still stuffed inside her twat.

Embarrassed, she yanked them out and straightened her swimsuit crotch.

Still smiling, Levi dove naked into the pool and swam after his trunks.

Stacie rose up on her elbows and smiled at her.

She stood up, naked and glistening.

She walked slowly across the edge of the pool, her smile firmly in place, naked breasts and full hips swaying as she walked.

The pentagram tattoo glistened on her abdomen.

A few feet from Margaret, Stacie spoke.

"You think I'm horrible. But, I love him. I love him completely. And, I love you too, Margaret. What we are? It's beautiful and horrible. I know that. But, the awful, perverted things I'm going to do to you? One day, you'll love them. You'll embrace them. You'll be fulfilled by them." She stood over Margaret, blocking out the sun.

Stacie reached down and slipped her fingers in her overflowing pussy.

They emerged glistening and white.

Margaret stared open mouthed as Levi's cum dripped steadily from Stacie's swollen cunt.

Something white dripped down on her stomach - not cum.

Stacie was lactating. Milk dripped off her full breasts and fell in spatters onto Margaret's skin.

And, where it touched, it tingled like static electricity. Her own nipples swelled and felt like they would burst. Her pussy juices began to flow again.

She looked back up at Stacie, wanting to ask her so many things.

But, Stacie simply slid her cum drenched fingers over Margaret's lips, making them slick with Levi's spend.

Without hesitation, Margaret licked her lips and tasted.

***

Margaret lay on her lounge chair. Stacie lounged on the chair beside her.

They were silent.

Margaret watched Levi as he climbed out of the pool, Speedo back in place, water running off his body.

"Levi, Margaret is now your responsibility. I expect you to make sure she behaves herself," Stacie said.

"What do you want her to do?" Levi asked.

Margaret might as well not have been there. They talked around her.

"When you take her home, she's going to try to convince you this is wrong."

Levi laughed. "You think so?"

"Yes. She still feels like she's the parent. She's not the parent anymore. She needs your guidance, Levi."

"Yes, Stacie."

"Stand up, Margaret," Stacie said.

Margaret looked from Stacie to Levi. "What?"

"Stand up."

She slowly rose.

"Take off your swimsuit," Stacie said.

"What?! No! Stacie!"

"Take it off, Margaret," Levi said. "Do as Mistress says."

Stacie laughed. "See? Levi understands. Strip, Margaret. You know I will punish you if you don't." Her beautiful eyes held a promise.

Margaret swallowed. "Please, Levi. Don't..."

Levi growled. He took hold of the straps of her swimsuit and yanked them down, exposing her pert breasts and soft belly.

Margaret cried out and covered her breasts with her arms.

Levi wasn't deterred. He yanked the suit down over her full ass and down her legs.

She almost tripped as he yanked the suit away from her ankles and tossed it away.

Margaret had one hand over her pussy and the other arm trying to cover her naked breasts. "Please don't..." She whimpered.

Levi sat down on the lounge chair beside Stacie and stared at his stepmother.

"Margaret, put your arms behind your head and lock your fingers together."

"No! God, Stacie, this is too much!" Margaret began to sob.

"Levi can make you, but it would be better if you simply complied. You're just prolonging your discomfort, darling."

Margaret cried, her tears falling down her cheeks as she put her hands behind her head and locked her fingers together.

Her breasts were thrust out.

Levi's eyes traveled from her breasts down to her dark brown pubic hair.

"Spread your legs," Stacie ordered.

Margaret closed her eyes and spread her legs.

"Levi, what do you think of your stepmother?"

He was silent. "Not bad."

Margaret sobbed, her chest heaved.

"Needs improvement, I know," Stacie laughed. "Since she's your stepmother, tell me what we need to do to her."

Margaret's eyes opened wide.

"Tits. They need to be big. Like yours," Levi said. He was looking at her like she was a slab of meat. "Can they give that sex milk like yours do?"

Stacie rolled her eyes. "Ambrosia. It's called Ambrosia. And, yes, that's a side effect of the Titty Grow. What else?"

"She's flabby."

"We can fix that. What else?"

"That pubic hair..."

"Oh, that will definitely be removed."

"I like her fat ass," Levi said with a smile.

"Definitely keeping that."

"Can you make her taller?"

Stacie nodded. "Yes, we can."

"That's all I can think of."

Stacie kissed his arm. "There are a few other things to do. I'll make her longer inside to take big cocks like yours." She chuckled. "Poor thing doesn't know I already injected both her ovaries with slutifier. No wonder she couldn't help masturbating watching us fuck."

"Mmm," Levi said. "I know about that slutifier shit. All I want to do is fuck. Did you really give her a double dose?"

"Of course."

Levi shook his head. "I really sympathize, Margaret. You must be ready to fuck King Kong."

Who was this person? Margaret thought. Her stepson was gone. This was something different, something darker.

"We'll do her procedures tomorrow, Levi," Stacie said. "For this evening, take her home and, remember, she's going to try to change your mind."

"Never going to happen. I want it all, Stacie. I fucking love this," Levi said.

Margaret squeezed her eyes shut.

Stacie leaned up and whispered in Levi's ear.

He nodded and smiled. "Whatever you want, Stacie."

Stacie lay back on the chair and smiled. "Take her home now. Sleep well tonight, Margaret. Tomorrow is going to be a big day."

Margaret turned and took a step toward her suit.

"No, Margaret. Leave it," Stacie said. "It's an ugly suit. I'll throw it away."

Margaret trembled. "But, Stacie, I... I'm naked."

Stacie rolled her eyes. "For fuck's sake, it's thirty yards to your back door. Levi, take her home."

He took Margaret's arm and pulled her to their house.

***

Not having Courtney around made it lonely in the house when Levi and Margaret weren't around. Stacie was quickly learning that though Emily was a fun sex partner, a sex slave wasn't great company otherwise.

She might need to hand her off to a Whoremaster in a while. Some whore caste were better used as temporary help, otherwise they became monotonous.

Stacie needed equals around to stimulate her.

Still, being alone in the house with Emily and SlutzNet allowed her to lounge naked.

Emily emerged from Stacie's bedroom in her maid outfit.

Stacie looked up at her from the foyer. "Did you adjust to his improved cock?" She asked idly as she watched the whore walk to the stairs.

"Y... Yes... Miss Fuchs... Miss..." Her eyes looked almost drugged.

"Emily? Are you alright?"

"I... I don't..." She looked down at her right hand that was shaking spasmodically.

Then her eyes rolled up in her head and she fell down the stairs, rolling on her side.

"Emily!" Stacie cried and ran up the stairs to her.

She stopped Emily's descent at the second floor landing.

Stacie ran her hands down the blonde's neck and arms, looking for breaks.

She didn't have so much as a bruise.

"Emily? Wake up, darling, you fainted!" She sat down on the landing beside her and pulled the girl's head into her lap. "Emily? Can you hear me?"

The girl's eyes flickered and opened. She stared up at Stacie.

Then she opened her mouth and screamed.

It shocked Stacie causing her to hesitate and Emily jumped to her feet.

Emily teetered on the heels and tried to look down.

Emily grabbed her big latex encased tits. "What did you do to me!" She screamed. "Oh, God, I'm a freak! What the fuck did you do?"

Stacie tried to stand but Emily shoved her backward and ran down the stairs, stumbling all the way to the bottom.

"SlutzNet, stop her!"

The door locks clicked closed.

Metal shutters slid down over the windows.

Then larger shutters shut off the foyer from the rest of the house.

Emily reached the front door and tried to open it.

Even halfway up the stairs, Stacie could hear the metal in the doorknob protesting - she didn't have super strength yet, but she was far stronger than she had been when she arrived.

"SlutzNet, use that electric shock device implanted in her," Stacie yelled.

"Unfortunately, Mistress Stacie, that device is only temporary. After her conditioning was complete, it dissolved. I have no way of subduing her."

Stacie jumped naked from the fifth step and landed in front of her.

The girl looked at her in terror.

"Emily, calm down. I'm not going to hurt you." Stacie held out her hands, trying to look non-threatening.

"Fuck you! Oh, God, what am I wearing?!"

"Your uniform, darling. You remember your uniform, don't you?"

Emily balled up her fists. "I remember you drugging me, you bitch! I remember you sticking a needle in my neck! Stay back!"

"Yes, you're right, I did. I did it to make you happy. You were very happy before, don't you remember?"

Emily shook her head. "Women don't do this to each other. This can't be happening. Men abduct women, not women."

Stacie sighed. "Darling, the world isn't what you think. But, I promise, I didn't do any of this to harm you. I wanted you to be happy."

"Happy?! Are you fucking insane?" She looked down at her breasts and hyperventilated. "You maimed me."

"Maimed?! Don't be ridiculous, you're gorgeous."

"Open this door and let me out!"

Stacie shook her head. "I can't do that. I don't want to hurt you, Emily. But, I can't let you leave."

"Why did you do this to me?!" She screamed and ran straight at Stacie.

Stacie punched her in the face and the girl went down in a heap.

Stacie knelt beside her. "I am so sorry. If I've hurt you I will never forgive myself."

The girl had a bruise forming under her left eye.

Then it began to fade - her electronic tattooed on makeup compensating to conceal the bruise.

"SlutzNet, can you..."

"Heart rate dropping to normal. Respiration is steady. I can tell more once you get her down to the lab."

***

Tyler rode in silence in the passenger seat as his dad drove them home from the office.

Working at the brokerage wasn't so bad, really. He had even made a couple of investments of his own and netted a few hundred bucks for the effort.

As much as he hated to admit it, he had the old man's business sense.

Nothing else other than that, but he did have the business sense.

"Your mother tells me you met a girl," his dad said.

Tyler looked at him, but Nathan McGee was staring straight ahead.

"Yeah. Her name is Emily."

Nathan nodded. "You treating her with respect?"

Tyler swallowed. No, actually I came down her throat and then assfucked her while she blew Levi. He almost wanted to say that. Instead, he said, "Yes, sir."

"Good. That's important, Tyler. Is she pretty?"

Tyler nodded. "Way out of my league." He regretted saying that instantly. He gave his dad the perfect opening.

Nathan laughed.

Here it comes, Tyler thought.

"They're all out of our league, kid. Every one of them."

Tyler looked at him in disbelief. First, Nathan had laughed. Second, he didn't follow through with a criticism.

Nathan shook his head. "They're better at the whole relationship thing than we are, Tyler. We're like monkeys with ten thumbs."

Tyler laughed. "I think you're right, Dad."

"Oh, believe me, I know what I'm talking about. They're better at just about everything. We might buy a house, but they make a home. Get what I'm saying?"

Tyler nodded. "Yeah, I do."

"You hungry?"

"Uh, no, that's okay..."

"I'm not going to criticize you for your weight if you say yes. I'm hungry too. I want a burger. And, I want a milkshake. You game?"

Tyler decided to push it. "Beer?"

Nathan laughed. "Don't tell your mother."

"I won't."

Nathan looked at him. "Listen. You did good today. I mean, if you want to be a stockbroker, you need to study hard at Ithaca next semester, but you're not bad at it. Maybe in the summer you can work for me part time? And, if you don't want to be a stockbroker, that's okay too."

Tyler just stared at him for a moment. "I'd like to try, Dad. Thanks."

"I've been hard on you. My old man was tough on me... too tough. I don't know much else. But, you turned out okay. Guess I didn't totally screw up."

"Not totally," Tyler said.

His dad smiled.

***

"I just don't understand it," Stacie said as she strapped Emily down to the operating table. "A second dose of the hypnotic was all it took to give me permanent control over Margaret's mind. But, Emily came completely out of her trance."

SlutzNet spoke from the ceiling. "For some unknown reason, the hypnotic seems to wear off Emily after twelve hours. Rather than making permanent changes to her personality, the effects are temporary."

She stroked Emily's hair. "Can we give her a third injection?"

"I was able to reach Dr. Demona in New York City. She has advised that the injections can be safely administered every twelve hours. When she returns in a few days, she will attend to Emily at Stallion's."

Stacie nodded. "Okay, inject her, please. Then have her return to her duties."

***

Tyler pulled his Prius up in front of Stacie Fuchs's gate just before dark. He rolled down the driver side window.

"Master Tyler, how may I help you?" SlutzNet asked from the metal speaker by the gate.

"I would like to see Emily, please?" Tyler asked.

"Just a moment."

Tyler sat nervously in the silent car listening to the sound of crickets and birds.

"You may proceed." The gate swung open.

Tyler rolled up the drive.

He watched in the rearview mirror as the gate closed behind him.

He pulled up in front of the house.

The front door opened as he walked onto the porch.

"Normally, it is customary to meet the mistress of the house rather than the hired help," the computer said from the ceiling.

"Where is she?"

"Mistress Stacie is..."

"Not Stacie. Where is Emily?"

"I'm right here," Emily said as she came through a door to the left of the foyer.

She was dressed in her latex outfit, a smile on her face.

"Can we talk?"

"Yes, Tyler."

He looked up at the ceiling. "Away from that... thing."

She took his hand. "Come on." She led him through the kitchen and out to the patio.

He closed the kitchen door behind them. "Listen, I..."

She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him.

He blinked when she finally broke the kiss.

She smiled. "We can have sex right here if you want."

"Uh," he shook his head. "No. Not yet. I need you to take a look at something." He held out his cellphone.

On the screen, he had a picture of Emily Cray taken from Facebook.

"She's pretty," Emily said.

Tyler squinted at her. "Emily, this is you."

She turned her head to the side. "No, it isn't."

"Yes, it is. Your name is Emily Cray and you go to Ithaca College. You're a Women's Studies major. You came here to interview for a job yesterday and your roommates haven't seen you since."

Emily laughed. "What? Was I abducted or something?"

He put his hands on her shoulders. "Yes, Emily, Stacie Fuchs abducted you."

"No, she didn't."

"Emily..."

"I want to show you something. After you see it, you'll understand. You were very sweet to come to my rescue, but I'm fine."

Tyler rolled his eyes. "What about the voice in your head?"

"All gone now. Come on," she said as she led him back toward he house. "You know, I'm stronger than you. I don't need to be rescued. I could rescue myself."

"Oh, really?" Tyler laughed.

She squeezed his hand and bones popped.

"Ow!"

"See?" She opened the door and held his hand as she went back to the door off the foyer she had emerged from.

"Where are we going?"

"The laboratory."

"The what?"

She laughed as she opened the door. Steps led down to a basement. "I'm going to do evil things to you down here," she giggled.

"Hey, come on, be serious. I need you to explain exactly what is going on."

She put a finger to his lips as she led him down the stairs. "I'll explain everything."

The lights came on as they reached the bottom of the steps.

Tyler gasped at the sight of the operating tables and medical equipment. "I thought... you were kidding."

"No. I wasn't." She took his wrist and twisted it.

"Aiggh! Fuck! What the hell?"

"I'm sorry, Tyler. I meant everything I just said. Even the 'evil' part." She pushed him onto a table and locked a strap around his wrist. "I really can't remember Emily Cray. I know I was her, but other than that..." She leaned over him and pushed his other arm down to his side.

Tyler finally fought back and tried to push her away.

But, her grip was incredibly strong.

And, she turned and kissed him, her tongue darting into his mouth.

Tyler moaned into the kiss, only pulling back when his other wrist was strapped down.

She danced away on the ballet boots and giggled.

Tyler jerked the wrist restraints. "Come on, let me up."

"No," she laughed and then grabbed one of his ankles.

"Emily! I don't want to hurt you, stop!" His mind was racing. Was she playing a game with him? He couldn't tell. Part of him wanted to kick at her, but the thought of hurting her was unbearable.

He shook his head as she locked down his right leg and then his left.

"All done!" She climbed on top of him, rubbing her chastity up and down on his stiffening package. "I have you right where I want you. I told you I could be dominant or submissive." She licked his lips.

Despite his misgivings, he smiled at her. "Where have you been all my life?"