Transformations - Sinful Suburbia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She immediately took the head in her mouth and started to work.

He ran his fingers through her hair.

She smiled at his touch.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth. "Did you bring what I asked for?" Levi asked.

"Yes, Master," she said.

"Get it."

She jumped to her feet and ran to the cupboard.

She opened it and pulled out one of Abe's belts.

Margaret knelt back between his knees and held up the belt. "Are you going to beat me with it?" She asked fearfully.

"Maybe." He took the belt and doubled it over. Then he yanked it tight with both hands, making it snap loud.

Margaret flinched. God forgive her, she was wet! The prospect of her stepson beating her with a belt was turning her on!

He tilted her face up.

She watched as he fed one end of the belt through the steel buckle, making a loop.

He put it over her head, lifting her hair through it.

Then he pulled it tight around her neck.

A collar! He made a collar.

He stood up and pushed his boxers down.

He yanked the belt/leash and she began licking and sucking his balls.

"Good slut," Levi said.

He pulled her to her feet by the leather belt.

Levi spun her around and bent her over the kitchen table.

He stood behind her and pulled back on the belt.

She arched her back as the belt pulled tight.

"What do you think, Margaret? One last fuck before I give your ass back to Stacie?" Levi asked.

"Yes, please, Levi," she moaned.

"Fucking slut." He picked up a piece of bacon. He crumbled it in his hand and then dropped it back on the plate.

Margaret looked at his hand covered in bacon grease.

She gasped as he reached back and slathered it on her asshole.

"Oh, God, Levi!"

The warm grease felt good on her ass.

His fingers pressed and she opened. After last night, her anus was used to being penetrated.

A moment later, his cock replaced his fingers.

He pulled the belt tighter and pushed inside her.

"Yes, oh, Levi. Yes!"

He fucked her hard, taking her on the kitchen table.

Just like the night before, he was using her, and she loved it.

He came fast, filling her with his cum.

Levi pulled out and washed off his cock in the sink.

"Come on," he said. He pulled her by the belt / leash out the kitchen door and toward Stacie's house.

***

Tyler hadn't slept much.

He had stayed up until 4:00 AM reading the Book of Morpheus. If he had just been given the book on a street corner without knowing anything about what was going on? He would have thought it was the work of a madman.

It wasn't so much a Bible as a manifesto, full of references to the evil of organized religions and governments.

And, its discussions on the caste system were downright terrifying. The Church was going to decide everyone's role in the future. It was the end of free will.

But, the most disturbing thing about it? This book was everywhere in Ithaca - they weren't trying to keep it secret. Surely, the government had to be aware of what they were planning?

Balanced against this was Stacie Fuchs. She did evil things, but she wasn't completely evil. She was... nice. Maybe that was what psychopaths were like: likeable, seductive and utterly batshit insane.

She took away Emily's will, she enslaved her - and Emily loved her for it.

It was crazy.

He had fallen asleep at 4:00 AM, completely unable to stay awake. His body ached.

He woke up at 8:00 AM when his father banged on his bedroom door. "Let's go, Tyler. Get a move on. I want to be in the office by 9:00."

That's when everything went from weird to surreal.

His bed was soaked, as if he had pissed himself. He thought he had done just that until he examined his sheets. They were wet with his sweat.

His dick was stiff in his boxers, which wasn't a strange occurrence in and of itself.

But, one look inside his underwear told him Stacie had been wrong about the nine inches.

His cock was ten inches long.

Beyond that, he was taller and thinner, and his arms were bigger.

He got dressed quickly after his shower - khakis and a blue shirt.

Only, his khakis were too short, and the shirt was too big in the waist and too tight in the arms and shoulders.

He stared at his new shape in the mirror. His formerly chubby face was now thinner with a stronger jaw.

"Tyler? Are you coming or not?" His Dad called from the first floor.

"Coming," Tyler called.

He walked down the stairs.

"About time, we got a lot..." His Dad stopped in mid-sentence and stared at him. "What the? Did you lose weight?"

"Uh, yeah."

Christine came out of the kitchen. "Oh, wow. Honey, I think you had a growth spurt." She squeezed his bicep. "Have you been going to the gym?"

"I... um, yeah. Last night. Me and Emily," he bit his lip. "We worked out."

Nathan McGee nodded his approval. "I think this girl's a good influence."

"Can I grab some breakfast? I'm starving," Tyler said.

***

Margaret stood in Stacie's foyer wearing nothing but Abe's belt around her neck.

The computer voice had told her to stand with her feet shoulder width apart, back arched, hands clasped behind her back, eyes on the floor.

Even the machine was her master!

Standing in the cold foyer with the belt around her neck, stains from fresh cut green grass on her feet, she wondered again how her life had turned into this?

Would she be so compliant if not for the slutifier? It made it hard to think about anything other than sex.

The blackmail Stacie had threatened her with now held little power over her. Her marriage was over - whatever she had with Abe was over. Levi had seen to that last night. Regular sex with any man would never satisfy her again.

She needed more, and, if anything, her urges were getting worse.

So, why was she allowing Levi and Stacie to dominate her?

She could turn around and walk out right now.

Start a new career as a sex worker. She almost laughed out loud.

But, instead of running, she stood in a submissive pose wearing Abe's belt around her neck like a collar and leash.

Stacie came out of her bedroom followed by a towering blonde in a latex maid outfit.

"Eyes down," Stacie said. She was wearing a black latex catsuit and heels. The neckline plunged almost to her navel and was held together with black laces.

Margaret looked at the floor again.

"You want her in the basement?" Levi asked.

"No. Bring her up here," Stacie said. "Levi! I told you I wanted her in heels. Look at her feet!"

"Sorry." Levi tugged the belt and she walked toward the stairs.

"Never send a man to do a woman's job. Come on."

Margaret paused for a moment and then walked on her tiptoes.

Stacie laughed. "Margaret! How clever! It's like you're wearing heels."

"Thank you... Mistress."

She reached the top of the stairs.

Stacie took the end of the belt from Levi, then she tilted Margaret's head up. "You see now, don't you? It's not the hell you imagined, is it?"

"No, Mistress."

"Margaret, this beautiful girl is Emily. She used to be a coed. Now she belongs to me. She's my slave. How does that make you feel?"

Margaret looked at the beautiful, smiling blonde. She could think of only one thing to say. "Excited."

Stacie laughed. "I think someone is definitely ready to be transformed." She led them into the bedroom. The huge bed was unmade, the sheets torn apart.

Margaret wondered what had transpired in the bedroom last night.

At the far side of the room there were two sets of doors. One set of doors led to the bathroom.

The other led to a very different room entirely.

The crisp white walls of the bedroom gave way to a large room with skylights. The floor was polished oak and the walls were bare brick.

The room was filled with strange apparatus, and, though Stacie was no expert, almost everything had a sexual use.

It was a bondage dungeon, but more than that - it was a laboratory. Chrome plated robotic arms extended down from the ceiling and the shelves were crowded with sex toys and medical supplies.

Margaret faltered as the intent of the room became clear.

Stacie took her hands. "Trust me. I won't hurt you."

Margaret nodded. "I trust you, Mistress."

SlutzNet spoke from the ceiling. "Emily, it is time for your injection."

Emily nodded. "Mistress, I feel fine. I don't think I need it."

Stacie stroked her face. "Are you sure, pet? No voices in your head?"

"None, Mistress." She held up her right hand. "No tremors either."

Stacie smiled. "I think last night agreed with you."

"Last night was wonderful, Mistress," Emily said and blushed.

"Alright, you can wait till later. But, tell me if you begin hearing the voices again."

Margaret looked from the maid to her Mistress in confusion, unsure of what the two were talking about.

***

What happened next was a blur.

Margaret remembered being shackled to a St. Andrew's Cross - a pair of boards arranged in an 'X' supported by a steel post. It held her arms and legs outstretched.

A long thick dildo with a pistol grip was pushed inside her.

"What... does it do?" She whispered as she rotated her hips.

"It opens you," Stacie said and then she pulled the trigger.

Something moved deep inside her.

Margaret screamed and passed out.

This was followed by other pains, sharp stinging in her clit, her anus, and the worst of all deep within her breasts and the bones of her thighs and spine.

She came to after what seemed like hours.

Stacie was smiling at her. "Is there pain?"

"There... was," Margaret whispered. "Not now."

She felt good, sleepy but amazingly good!

"Love you... Mistress. I will be a good slave," Margaret moaned.

Stacie laughed. "Silly girl, I didn't make you my slave. I made you just like me."

"Y... You?"

"You are Margaret Cox now. Whore Caste, unbound. Designation: MILF Whore."

"Margaret... Cox?"

Stacie laughed. "Church's idea of a joke. My name is Fuchs, your name is Cox. Everything's a fucking double entendre."

Margaret smiled. Not because she understood, but because Stacie was happy. That made Margaret happy.

Stacie undid Margaret's bonds and carried her to a reclining chair.

"Strong," Margaret whispered. "You're so strong."

"So are you now, darling. You'll see." She laid Margaret in the chair and reclined it back. She held Margaret's left hand.

Stacie slid her wedding and engagement bands off her finger. "These aren't allowed by the Church, and there's a punishment for having worn them."

"Punishment?"

"It only hurts for a moment."

The recliner moved, the leg rest splitting in two, spreading her legs and raising them.

Margaret looked drowsily up at Stacie.

Stacie held a strange pair of pliers in her hand. She put Margaret's engagement ring in the jaws. "This is a huge diamond." She giggled. "It's going to be a little gawdy."

She squeezed the handles and the back of the ring snapped off, leaving two sharp ends. She transferred the ring to another pair of pliers.

"What are you doing?" Margaret whispered. The room was spinning, and her breasts felt too heavy.

"Hold still." She knelt between Margaret's thighs.

Snap.

A burning pain lanced through Margaret's clit and she screamed.

She craned her neck and looked down.

Her diamond engagement ring now pierced the hood of her swollen clit!

Cool liquid drenched her crotch: Insta-Heal. The pain went away immediately.

She stared in disbelief at the big diamond dangling in front of her nubbin.

Snap.

She looked up to see the back of her platinum wedding band snapped away leaving two more evil points in its place.

"No! God, where are you..."

Firm hands pressed down on her shoulders. "Quiet, slut," Levi growled above her.

Stacie glanced at him furiously. "She's in pain. Domination games are for when she is ready to play. As a matter of fact, get out. This is for Whore Caste."

"Huh?" Levi asked.

"She is being initiated into Whore Caste, and this is our sacred rite. You don't belong here."

"But, I thought maybe I was going to be Whore Caste?"

Stacie laughed. "As what? A Street Consort? Or, perhaps a Sissy Slave?"

Levi swallowed. "Whore Master. I thought I might be a Whore Master."

Stacie shook her head. "You will never be a Whore Master, Levi. The Church has determined your path - actually, they're giving you a choice. Neither choice is Whore Caste. Go take a swim. I will join you later."

Levi walked away stunned.

Margaret tried to make sense of what was being said, but it was so hard - Stacie was still holding the now wicked looking wedding ring in the pliers and she was terrified of where that piercing was going.

She didn't have to wait long.

Snap.

Margaret screamed as the piercing was applied somewhere in the sensitive skin between her pussy and ass.

Insta-Heal again and the pain was only a memory.

She lay back in the chair soaked in sweat.

She opened her eyes as Stacie began massaging her sore breasts.

"Double D's already."

Margaret stared at her new breasts. "They... feel strange."

Stacie laughed and tugged at her nipples.

Two jets of milk sprayed out!

"Fuck!" Margaret cried.

Stacie stroked her face. "You are a MILF Whore. Your job is to pervert and seduce. You're going to do wicked things, Margaret."

"I don't know how. I'm not like you."

Stacie laughed. "Then let the lessons begin."

A headset on a mechanical arm swung down and settled over her eyes.

***

Margaret was somewhere else.

She was standing in a marble hallway. It was bright and airy, with huge windows. She could smell the ocean. She could hear the surf somewhere nearby.

People were talking nearby.

No.

They were moaning.

She turned her head and looked out the window.

There was a patio outside, and an orgy was going on. Men, women, and beings who were somewhere between the two entwined together on the bright patio overlooking the sea.

Margaret watched, feeling a longing to join them.

"Hi."

Margaret turned her head.

A tall woman was walking down the marble hallway toward her.

She wore an almost transparent white latex dress, her long brown hair falling in a cascade down her shoulders. "My name is Cum Slut Cathy," she said.

And then the woman in white burst out laughing. "I know. It's ridiculous." She had a beautiful face and smile. Her laugh matched. "The Church used to name us - whore names were much more explicit in the beginning, now the Church prefers to be more subtle... Margaret Cox."

Margaret laughed. "Where am I?"

"Physically still in New York." She held out her arms. "This place is my lover's home in Cuba. It puts people at ease."

"Is this real?"

"Real enough."

"Are you real?"

Cathy laughed. "Yes. What you see is a construct, a combination of myself and SlutzNet. We're getting ready to program you."

"Are you Whore Caste?" Margaret asked.

"Yes. I'm what's called a Perverter. A White Witch. I'm actually the second White Witch created. My friend Maria was the first. She was created by Morpheus himself. I'm the first White Witch created by the Church."

Margaret nodded.

Cathy smiled. "I know it's confusing, but once you're programmed you'll understand everything. Right now, drugs are being administered into your system to make you susceptible to the programming."

Margaret almost fell - which was impossible since she knew that, in reality, she was still sitting in the reclining chair.

Cathy took her hand, and Margaret gasped.

She could actually feel the woman's hand in hers.

"Don't be afraid. We really are saving the world."

Margaret shook her head. "I'm not afraid. I want this."

Cathy smiled. "After you are programmed? You will be given your final dose of Ambrosia. You will be one of us. Forever." She leaned close and whispered in Margaret's ear. "When you drink it? You might have a vision. Most don't, but some do. That vision is private, and you aren't to tell anyone except a White Witch. Don't tell Stacie or anyone else. Only a White Witch. Do you understand?"

"Only a White Witch."

Cathy and the hallway faded away.

There was a roaring sound like an approaching train.

Then words and images poured into her like water from a firehose.

***

Levi swam across the pool. His transformed body made swimming effortless.

Well, mostly transformed.

He had been sure Stacie meant to make him a Whore Master, but clearly that wasn't the case.

He reached the far wall and pushed off back toward where he started.

Levi knew the castes were very protective of their members, but he had just assumed he would be in the same caste with Stacie and Margaret.

She said he had a choice... did that mean he had to choose something in Professional Caste?

The thought of being Professional Caste made him... angry.

Pencil necked geeks with no power, technically even Whore Caste was above them, though Whore Caste weren't big on giving orders. Whore Caste were programmed to not refuse sex when requested from Professional Caste, but, if push came to shove? They would take charge of the professionals.

He reached the wall and jumped out, sitting down on the edge of the pool with his legs in the water.

Goddamn it! He was meant to be a Whore Master. This fucking sucked.

Professional Caste was for people like his Dad and Tyler.

Levi wanted more.

He heard laughter from somewhere nearby.

He stood up and walked to the far side of Stacie's back yard.

There was a hedgerow there identical to the one between Stacie's house and his own.

He heard laughter again.

"...no, silly. He's old enough to be my grandfather," a girl said.

Levi peered around the hedge.

A blonde girl in a sundress was sitting on the patio next door. She held a cellphone to her ear.

Levi wasn't sure who lived there, but he liked the look of the blonde's tanned legs.

"I'm not blowing some old professor for an A. I'm not a slut." She burst out laughing. "One party. Like you weren't on your knees that night."

Levi felt himself growing hard in the Speedo.

His cock had always had a mind of its own, and now that mind was on speed.

***

Margaret opened her eyes. "Margaret Cox, designation MILF Whore," she said and smiled.

"Hi, there," Stacie said. She was kneeling by the recliner.

Margaret turned toward her and kissed her. No hesitation, she wrapped her arms around Stacie's neck and kissed her.

"Mmm," Stacie said. "Somebody enjoyed their programming."

"I'm like a black belt in fuck-fu."

Stacie burst out laughing.

"I mean I had no idea. Have you ever taken two cocks in your pussy at the same time?"

"Not yet, no," Stacie said.

"I want to try that," Margaret said. "Do you think I could convince Tyler and Levi to do that?"

"Doubtful."

"We should program them. They haven't had final Ambrosia yet. We could make them do anything we want!" She tried to get out of the chair.

"Down girl," Stacie laughed.

"It's for their own good!"

"There will be plenty of time for that sort of thing with your own victims. The plan for both Levi and Tyler is already set in place. Abe as well."

Margaret frowned. "That doesn't seem fair. I mean he was my husband and Levi was my stepson."

Stacie slapped her hand. "I have seniority."

"Fine," Margaret said and grinned. "But, I want to do something naughty and soon."

"Oh, you will. I have a plan." She helped Margaret to her feet. "But, first. You haven't even seen yourself yet."

She turned Margaret around. Luckily she held onto her - Margaret's balance was off. Everything felt awkward.

One wall held a huge mirror.

Margaret stared at herself.

First of all, her eyes were crystal blue like Stacie's. And, she was almost six feet tall thanks to longer thighs and spine.

Her breasts had always been full, but now they were DDD with just a slight amount of sag. She turned on her gazelle like legs and looked at her full, heart shaped ass. "Fuck, it's enormous."