Transformations - Sinful Suburbia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, but... it's just wrong."

Amber seemed completely oblivious to what her mother was saying. She had begun stroking Levi's cock with her dainty hand.

Marie looked down as Amber stroked his thick cock.

"It's not wrong, Marie," Levi said. "It's not like I'm going to ask you to do anything to each other."

Marie gasped. "You wouldn't!"

"No. I'll respect that limit. But, we're going to make love. I'm going to make love to you and I'm going to make love to Amber. We're going to be together in bed. And, there's nothing wrong with the two of you taking care of the man of the house, now is there?"

Marie smiled. "No, not a thing."

"I'll bet you could even teach Amber a thing or two, couldn't you?"

"Wow, Mom! Would you? I've only fucked like five guys."

Marie swallowed. "Yes, darling. I'll teach you everything I know."

Levi smiled. "See? This is going to be fun. Now, let's get you two upstairs and take a shower. I want you nice and clean for your shots."

"Shots?" Marie asked.

"Yes, I'm going to change both of you with some special medicine. You'd like that wouldn't you? You want me to make you into what I want, right?"

Marie smiled and nodded. "Anything, Levi!"

Levi laughed. "Besides, you haven't been a good girl like Amber and kept your pussy shaved, have you?"

Marie blushed and Amber giggled.

"Don't worry," Levi said. "We'll take care of all that after our shower."

***

Abe Kent walked into the kitchen from the garage. "Honey, I'm home," he said as he set his briefcase on the counter.

He looked up to see a strange woman sitting at the kitchen table.

Abe did a double take. The woman was gorgeous with breasts that looked ready to burst free from her black leather dress.

"I'm Stacie from next door," she said.

Abe smiled. "So, you're the Stacie my wife has been spending so much time with?"

"Yes, I've taken complete possession of her. I don't think I'm going to give her back," she said with a sly smile.

Abe laughed and took her hand.

She pushed a glass with two fingers of Whisky toward him. "I've raided your stash."

"The single malt, I hope," Abe said as he took the glass and sipped.

"Of course, what kind of woman do you take me for?"

Her blue eyes were amazing. They seemed to glow in the darkened kitchen.

"Where's Margaret?" Abe asked.

"Upstairs. She'll join us shortly. How's your Whisky?"

"Delicious." He sat down at the kitchen table across from her. "So, tell me all about yourself."

"Me? Oh, mother of three, father's not in the picture. Currently having an affair with a young man less than half my age."

"Good for you!"

"I'll say," she said and leaned closer, showing off her cleavage. "He's amazing."

Abe laughed. "What do you do for a living?"

"For the most part, I work from home. Public relations of a sort."

"Sounds interesting," Abe said as he finished the glass. He felt warm.

"Oh, it is. I meet the most interesting people. Like you for instance - how's the Spencer case going?" She asked with a smile.

Abe blinked and then frowned. "Spencer... how do you know about that?"

"Oh, I'm well informed," she said and licked her lips.

"Seriously, how do you know about that? Margaret doesn't know anything about it."

Stacie laughed. "Lot's of things Margaret doesn't know about, I'd wager."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Abe didn't like the woman's tone. He started to stand, but his legs felt weak. "What... did you..."

"You really shouldn't take a drink offered by a strange woman in your kitchen, Abe. I mean, if our sexes were reversed, no woman would take a drink offered by a man she didn't know. That's how you end up a sex slave."

The doorbell rang.

"Ah, right on time. Let me get that for you. There's a mild paralytic in what I gave you," she said as she got up and walked out of the kitchen.

Abe tried to stand again, but his legs refused to cooperate.

Stacie came back into the kitchen followed by a tall woman with long raven black hair - his secretary, Melissa.

"Melissa?!" Abe said. He tried again to get up.

"Abe? What's wrong?" The girl ran toward him on her black heels.

"She... get help! That woman..."

Melissa stared at him in confusion.

Then she screamed as Stacie slid a needle into her neck.

Melissa's eyes rolled back in her head.

To Abe's astonishment, Stacie scooped her up in her arms and set her in a kitchen chair beside Abe. "There now. Melissa, everything is just fine. I want you to relax and not be afraid at all."

The girl went limp in the chair, her legs spreading, causing the navy blue business skirt to rise up her thighs.

Stacie took a step back and admired Melissa. "My, Abe, you do have good taste. I mean, first Margaret and now this little hottie?"

Abe struggled to move. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Stacie knelt by his chair. "Shall I bring out the receipts from her condo rent which you pay? Or, should I just pull up the security camera footage from the ATM across the street that shows you coming and going from her door at odd hours?"

Abe swallowed hard. He looked sideways at Melissa. "What did you do to her?"

"I gave her a powerful hypnotic to begin her conditioning."

"Conditioning?" Abe whispered.

"A gift for you. I'll explain in a few minutes," Stacie said. "Melissa, dear. Wakey-wakey."

Melissa's eyes fluttered open. Her pupils were dilated though the room was darkened.

"There she is. Now, darling, I want you to sit very still and do everything I tell you."

Melissa nodded slowly. "Abe. What's happening?"

"I don't know, baby."

"Hmm, where to begin. My name is Stacie Fuchs, I'm a MILF Whore and a member of the Whore Caste."

"The what?" Abe whispered.

"Whore Caste. Of the Church of Morpheus."

"Oh, fuck," Abe whispered. He tried to move again, but now even his arms were made of lead.

Stacie laughed. "Yes, you do know about us, don't you? The Spencer case."

Abe nodded. Dean Spencer was one of their clients. He and his wife had taken a vacation to Cuba last year. Dean had returned, but his wife of fifteen years had inexplicably refused to return and had started a new life on the island as a sex worker.

Spencer believed his wife had been brainwashed by the Cuban government during their stay, and he hired Abe's firm to file suit against the Church of Morpheus which runs Cuba.

What they had found was terrifying: evidence of abduction, mind control, and human trafficking they had shared with the state department. The case was scheduled to go to trial in two months.

"What do you want from me?" Abe asked.

"Not much. Give us Mr. Spencer's location. We'll handle the rest."

Abe went pale. They had sequestered Dean Spencer in a safe location - he was terrified of the Church, and, the more they learned about the Church, Abe and his partners understood his fear.

It had never dawned on them that the Church would come after them.

"What have you done with Margaret?"

Stacie laughed. "Oh, you wouldn't believe me if I told you. She's no longer your concern - it's not as if you still love your wife is it?"

Abe glanced at Melissa. "Fuck you."

"You just might," Stacie giggled. "In any event: Margaret has started a new life in service of the Church. Real go getter, that girl. She fucked your son this morning. And, last night."

"W... What?!"

"Oh, yes. Don't be too cross with her. Levi and I manipulated her into it. She fought us tooth and nail the entire time. Your son, however, was more than cooperative."

"No! You're lying!"

"Why are you upset? Margaret's hot. So am I - you're not mad he's fucking me, are you?"

"Jesus!" Abe tried to throw himself out of the chair, but all he managed to do was wrench his neck.

"Stop being such a prude. I'm not here to turn you into a giggling bimbo... and, I could, you know. You could end up a bisexual shemale with an anal fetish - which is what lies in Mr. Spencer's future as soon as you give up his location."

"I'm not telling you shit! You picked the wrong man..."

"Half a man from what I hear," she held up her little finger. "About like this or so I hear." She waved her little finger in front of Melissa's drugged eyes. "Wouldn't you say Abe's cock is about this size, Melissa dear?"

She nodded slowly. "Yesss..."

"Rich and powerful men don't need big cocks, do they?" Stacie said with a wink.

Melissa giggled. "No."

Stacie turned back to Abe. "See? Nothing to be ashamed of."

This isn't happening, Abe thought. He closed his eyes. "I don't care what you do. I'm not telling you Spencer's location."

"Even if I hurt poor Melissa?"

"Please don't, but no, I won't tell you even if you hurt her."

"A noble man. I really wish your son had your convictions. He really embraced his new life. Why, right now, he's two doors down dominating a mother and daughter. I can't imagine the nasty games they're playing."

"Goddamn you!"

"Most certainly. If I die, I'm sure he will judge me harshly. Of course, being immortal, I don't really have to worry about that, now do I?"

"What?"

Stacie stood up and paced away from Abe.

He watched the sway of her ass in the tight dress.

"You only know the bad things about the Church of Morpheus. You don't know about the good things. We're immortal."

"Bullshit."

She turned and smiled. "No, Abe. We're immortal. We don't get sick. We're stronger, faster. The next step in human evolution." She cupped her big breasts. "This body? All Church technology. We live forever and we fuck forever. Anyone we want, anytime, anywhere. There's a beautiful new world coming, without pain or war or death. Universal love and happiness. All the icky sweet bullshit the dreamers have wanted since man climbed down out of the trees. We're making it a reality."

"You're a fruitcake."

Stacie laughed. "Tell your son that. He has a thirteen inch cock and rudimentary mind control powers. Soon, he'll be even more."

"Thirteen inches? Fuck, that's..."

"Not possible?" Margaret said as she came into the kitchen carrying her suitcase.

Abe's mouth dropped open.

Margaret was taller with breasts identical to Stacie's. Her body was stuffed into a red leather dress that looked ready to fail.

"All packed?" Stacie asked as she put her hands on Margaret's waist.

"Yes," she said and leaned forward kissing Stacie deep.

Stacie ran her hands up and cupped Margaret's tits. She looked over her shoulder at Abe. "Isn't she amazing?"

"Margaret, what did she..."

"How long have you been fucking this slut?" Margaret asked.

"I... I'm sorry, Margaret. It just happened..."

"Yeah, Abe, I know exactly how it 'just happened'... I've been her, remember? Did you tell her about your shrew wife as well?" Margaret growled.

"It wasn't supposed to happen like this. I was going to explain."

"Fuck you and your explanation, Abe. Thanks to Stacie, I don't really care." She unzipped the front of her leather dress and her big breasts tumbled free. "When Stacie tells you she can do all these things? She's not lying. Your son has a thirteen inch cock, and he knows exactly how to use it. I've never cum so hard in my life."

Stacie smiled at her. "You have the address?"

"Yes, Stacie." Margaret looked at Abe. "Now, I'm off to fuck a stranger in a hotel room. All night long, Abe. And, if he doesn't have at least eight inches? I'll work my way through the hotel staff until I find a cock to satisfy me."

She turned around and walked out, leaving Abe speechless.

***

"Ow! God, that hurts," Amber whined as Levi emptied the syringe into her aching breast.

"Just D's. I don't want you stupid," Levi said.

Marie stroked her daughter's back in sympathy. Her own breasts ached from the same injections, though he said she was destined for J cups, which she didn't even think was possible.

Life was exciting with Levi as the man of the house.

He had fucked them both in the shower. They had leaned against the shower wall, side by side holding hands as Levi had taken them both from behind, first in their whore cunts and then in their asses.

Levi was very fair, fucking ten hard strokes in Marie before moving over to Amber for her ten and then returning to Marie.

She had cum so many times she passed out at one point, waking up with the warm water pouring down on her as Levi held her tenderly while Amber sucked his dick.

Amber had cried a little during the assfucking - she had never taken a cock that way before. Marie had a little experience. David had done it a couple of times back when she had been his wife.

How long ago was that? She had been David's wife at some point, but it was hard to remember when she stopped being a wife and started being Levi's whore.

Being his whore was a lot more fun!

After the shower came the shots, and those weren't fun, but the effects were! Her clit was swollen and throbbing, and she was incredibly turned on. Her tits were already bigger, and they were inching higher on her chest. She felt like a teenager again.

She was also a little afraid she was pregnant.

The boy definitely had working balls! He had filled them both to overflowing with creamy seed, in both pussy and ass. It was still dripping out of her.

She had protested until Levi had explained that one, he was supposed to be sterile, and two, even if he wasn't, she and Amber were now his property so he could knock them up if he wanted to.

That made perfect sense when she thought about it.

He waved his hand in front of her face. "Marie? You zoned out."

"I'm sorry. It's so hard to think since the Booby Grow."

"Titty Grow," he corrected. "Don't worry. You were already a D. Six CCs won't make you stupid. A little denser than you were, but not much."

She smiled. "Good! I want to be smart for you, Levi." She snuggled against him.

"Come on, let's see about adding a few inches to that ass of yours."

She stood up and bent over. The needle went deep in her butt and she moaned.

***

Tyler waited in the foyer for Emily. Taking her home for dinner with mom and dad was risky. She was, at her heart, a sex toy. If he wasn't careful, the evening could be a disaster.

To begin with, he was terrified at what she might wear.

When she appeared at the top of the stairs, he breathed a sigh of relief.

She was wearing a white skirt, and, though it was made of leather, at least it reached almost to her knees. Above this was a pink, oversized sweater that hid her enormous breasts.

The white heels were a little high, but at least they weren't thigh high, rubber ballet boots.

She had put her hair back with a white hair band.

Emily smiled as she descended the stairs.

"Emily, do you require a shot?" SlutzNet asked from the speaker in the ceiling.

"No, SlutzNet. I'm fine."

"Master Tyler, you will find a syringe of her medication in her purse. If she comes out of hypnosis, please inject her with the contents. Neck is preferable, but any location on her body will do."

"She said she was fine," Tyler growled.

"It was very kind of Mistress to allow you the latitude of removing Emily from the house. You will be respectful of her wishes," SlutzNet said.

"It's okay, Tyler," Emily said as she kissed him and led him toward the door. She stared at him. "She did things to you, didn't she? You're taller. Did she?"

He smiled at her. "I'm different in a lot of ways."

His smile faltered when he saw her reaction: fear. "It's okay, isn't it?" He whispered.

"Yes," she said and then she smiled.

"You look beautiful."

"I won't embarrass you, Tyler. I promise."

He squeezed her hand. "Hey, you could never embarrass me."

She smiled and nodded.

They stood in front of the door.

It didn't open.

Tyler turned the knob, it was locked.

He looked up at the ceiling. "Open the door."

"Emily, are you sure you don't need a shot?" SlutzNet asked.

"Open the fucking door, tin man," Tyler said.

"Civility, Master Tyler. I am capable of sealing this room and removing the oxygen. Both of you are still technically human and I am allowed to eliminate humans I consider a threat."

"No, SlutzNet. I'm fine. Emily di Fuchs, French Maid Whore, Whore Caste. Property of Mistress Stacie Fuchs. I serve and obey the Church of Morpheus," Emily said quickly.

"Very well."

The door opened with a click.

They stepped out and the door shut behind them.

Emily looked pale and frightened.

"Are you okay?" Tyler asked.

"Yes. Let's go. We don't want to be late."

Tyler opened the Prius's passenger door and she got in. He closed her door and went around.

"I like your car," she said as he got in the driver's side.

"This thing?"

"It's good for the environment. You're a caring person, Tyler." She leaned over and kissed him.

Tyler took her hand. He could feel her pulse racing.

He pulled down the drive.

The gate opened and Tyler drove onto the street.

"I can't wait for them to meet you," Tyler said. He squeezed her hand.

She looked into his eyes and mouthed the word: 'cellphone'.

He stared at her for a moment and then dug his phone out of his cargo shorts.

She took it from him and turned it off.

"Are you okay?" Tyler asked.

"No," she said and shook her head. "Tyler. I'm Emily Cray, and you have to help me."

***

"Melissa, tell me, how long have you been fucking Abe?" Stacie asked as she sat down and poured herself more of Abe's single malt.

"Six months," she whispered. Her eyes kept focusing and unfocusing.

"Six months. My goodness, and I'll bet he made a lot of promises, didn't he?"

"Yesss," Melissa moaned.

"Melissa, don't tell her anything!" Abe said.

"Did he tell you he was going to leave his wife?"

"Yes. As soon as his son started college."

Stacie took a sip. "Well, I can't blame him for that. What are you? Twenty-four?"

"Twenty-two."

"God, would you leave her the fuck alone? Let her go. It's me you want," Abe said.

"I need what's in your head, but I can use that body of hers in ways you can't even imagine. Pretty girls are always needed by the Church. Why I can just see her now in some North African brothel, servicing anyone and everyone."

"Fuck you!" Abe spat.

Stacie stood up and loomed over Abe. "Or, you can have her. You can have your house, your cars, your career - as a matter of fact, we can make sure you become senior partner. Riches beyond your wildest dreams. Power." She traced his lips with her long red nail. "Anything you could possibly want."

"You're lying."

"No. I'll make you young forever. Strong, virile, with a thirteen inch cock as thick as her little wrist."

"The minute I tell you where Dean Spencer is? You'll kill us both."

Stacie laughed. "Me? Oh, you poor thing. I'm Whore Caste. We can transform humans, but we can only kill to save ourselves or others. We can kill truly, horrendously bad people, but we can't kill innocent people. And, you, though you have your moral flaws? You aren't evil, Abe. You're just an asshole."

"Listen. Just let her go. She isn't part of this."

Stacie smiled. "You are an asshole, but at least you have some decency." She turned to Melissa. "Darling, what is your sexual preference?"

"Huh? I'm... straight. I like men."

"And women," Stacie added.

"What? No. I..."

Stacie smiled at her. "You like women and men. For as long as you can remember. You've had boyfriends and girlfriends. You really want to share your bisexuality with Abe, but you're afraid he might get angry."

Melissa frowned. "I... yes. I'm bi." She looked toward Abe. "Please don't be mad." She started to cry.

"What the fuck did you do to her?! Melissa, baby, it's okay. Don't cry. I'm not mad." He glared at Stacie. "Undo that."

"No. And, if you think about it for a moment, you won't want me to."

He stared at Melissa. "How did you..."