Transformations - Sinful Suburbia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The hypnotic. Her will is completely gone. She's like a little sponge eager to absorb programming. Until the drug wears off? I can mold her personality any way I want... or you can." She smiled.

He stared at Melissa.

"Imagine. She'll be the perfect sex toy. Willing to do anything you want."

He shook his head. "I love her."

"Good, then make her happy. Give her a life beyond her wildest dreams. Eternal beauty and youth. Eternally lustful and satisfied. Polyamorous if you want her to be. Imagine a house full of Melissas, all of them in love with you."

Abe shook his head.

She took his paralyzed hand. "We are not cruel, Abe. The devil doesn't drive people to evil with the whip, he seduces. That's what we do, Abe. We want you to come to Professional Caste of your own free will. If you help us, we will reward you for all eternity."

She turned to Melissa and kissed her tenderly, her lips lingering on the girl's. "You liked that, didn't you, Melissa?"

Melissa smiled. "God, yes. You're beautiful."

Stacie looked at Abe and winked.

***

Tyler parked the car on the side of the road. "I am so sorry. God, you must hate me."

She shook her head. "No, I don't." She took his hand. "You didn't know. How could you know? Who would believe something like this?"

"How long have you been... you?"

She smiled. "I came out of it when... you made me cum."

"Last night?" Tyler asked.

She nodded.

"Look," Tyler said. "I need you to know..."

"I do know. I love you too."

He smiled. "Really?"

She nodded. "Yes. Emily di Fuchs might be a slave, but the feelings she has? I share them." She rolled her eyes. "God help me, I even love Stacie."

"Wow."

"Yeah, wow. Somehow... Tyler, it's like she's doing things, but she can't even control herself. I think she's a victim just like us in a way."

He nodded. "Yeah, I get that too."

She smiled. "You like her too, don't you?"

He nodded sheepishly. "I suppose I do." He took her hand. "What do you want to do? I mean I'll run away with you right now. I have money, and I know how to make more."

She shook her head. "They'd find us."

"Are you okay with staying with Stacie until she gives you to me?"

Emily's mouth dropped open. "Is that her plan?"

He held up his hand and showed her the signet ring. "She gave me this last night. Once I'm transformed, then she's giving you to me. Evidently Professional Caste can 'own' a member of Whore Caste." He smiled. "You'd be free."

She put her arm around his neck and snuggled against him. "I like that plan. It won't work, but I like the idea."

"What do you mean it won't work?"

"Tyler, I think I'm immune to their mind control. You read the Book of Morpheus, what does it say they will do to the immune?"

Tyler paled. "No. They wouldn't lobotomize you. Stacie wouldn't do that to you!"

"No. She wouldn't. But, you can bet someone would. Somebody from Religious Caste. Or Levi."

"Huh? No way! Levi wouldn't..."

She sighed. "Tyler, you don't know him. She's changed him. He's... cruel."

"He's... just not adjusting well to all the power."

"No, Tyler. He's fucking evil." She stroked his face. "She's changing you now, and I'm scared, Tyler."

"Hey, don't be afraid. I'm still me. Yeah, I'm taller and built better, and I have Ron Jeremy's dick, but I would never hurt you."

"Who?"

"Ron Jeremy? You know? The porn star? Ten inch dick?"

She stared at him. "Do boys just watch porn constantly? How do you know this shit?"

"I don't know. Some guys memorize baseball stats, I know porn."

She burst out laughing.

He liked it when she smiled. "Okay, so I mean are you just going to keep acting like you're not Emily Cray?"

She shook her head. "SlutzNet suspects. I think that's why he hesitated before letting us leave. They'll figure it out, and then I'm fucked. We have to go to the police."

Tyler nodded. "Okay, let's go."

"No. You're going to have to do it. But, not tonight. They need to raid Stacie's and find me in bondage. If we both go to the police, we can't prove anything. They have to bust down the door and rescue me."

"Okay, so what do we do now?" Tyler asked.

She smiled. "Dinner with your mom and dad."

Tyler sighed. "Man, I'd rather go to the cops."

***

Levi lay on his back on Marie's bed and smiled as the mother and daughter team took turns sucking his cock.

Marie had better technique, she could swallow him to the balls.

Amber kept gagging.

"No, honey, you have to angle your throat, like this," Marie said and then sank down on his cock.

Levi gasped as she went balls deep.

Amber moaned as she watched her mother bob her head up and down on his shaft.

Marie pulled out, leaving strands of saliva. "Now, you try."

Amber replaced her mother on Levi's long cock. She slid it slowly into her mouth.

"That's it. Yes, angle your throat."

Levi smiled as he felt his cock enter her throat. "Good girl."

He slid deeper and deeper inside.

Then her lips touched his balls.

Levi laughed and she pulled back, sliding him out slowly.

She laughed as she pulled him out completely. "I did it!"

"I'm so proud of you," Marie said.

It was surreal. Levi had complete control of them. Marie was teaching Amber to deepthroat - he had no doubt that if he left for a couple of hours, they would both come out of their trance and be horrified by what they had done.

But, he had no intention of going anywhere. He was going to mold them both into perfect sex toys, and then he was going to give them Transformative Ambrosia from the kit and cement the personality changes in place.

He grabbed Amber's now C cup left tit and squeezed.

Ambrosia gushed out of her thick nipple.

"Ooo, Mom, I'm lactating."

Marie laughed and massaged her own big H cups - both women were still growing, but the plumbing was complete. A thick stream of Ambrosia jetted out.

The Ambrosia hit Amber's tummy and she fell on the bed, moaning from the spontaneous orgasm caused by her mother's milk. Levi rolled on top of her.

He gasped as Marie grabbed the base of his cock and guided him into Amber's wet pussy.

He could only get about half his length inside her. The kits hadn't included a sterilizer - the dildo shaped device that sterilized the whores and opened up their wombs for longer cocks.

Tomorrow, he would take them over to Stacies and fix them properly.

He fucked her hard, taking care not to be too hard on her cervix.

She was already dripping wet inside from her arousal and his last load of cum.

Amber moaned and writhed under him.

"Good slut, gonna take your ass again as soon as I pump you full."

Marie kissed the back of his neck. "What about me, baby?" She whispered.

"Wait your turn, bitch."

***

Abe was no longer trying to stop Stacie.

Instead he watched intently as she injected Melissa with chemical compounds.

She had stripped Melissa bare and laid her on the kitchen table.

Abe felt his cock harden as he watched Stacie give her the shots, narrating each as she injected them: Titty Grow, Slutifier, Booty Max.

Melissa cried out during some of the injections, making Abe wince.

Finally, they were complete.

Melissa lay on her back soaked in sweat, her breasts and ass expanding, muscles becoming more defined.

Even her legs and back seemed to be growing.

She moaned at one point as she rubbed her swollen breasts - two jets of milk sprayed out from her now long, thick nipples, and she had a squirting orgasm, wetting the top of the table.

Her girl cream dripped off the end of the table.

Stacie traced her finger over Melissa's navel. "Wow. No matter how many times I see this, I'm always amazed. We build beautiful things, don't we, Abe?"

Abe stared at the transforming Melissa in disbelief.

Stacie picked up his hand. "Can you feel that?"

He shook his head.

"It will wear off in a couple of hours. If you don't agree by then? I'm leaving here with Melissa and I'm going to ship her off to somewhere horrible. Then the Church will come in and work on you until you give up the information. Either way, we'll get what we want. We always do."

Abe looked at Melissa as she moaned on the table, her breasts growing even larger.

Stacie stood up and fit a video headset over Melissa's eyes.

"What is that?" Abe whispered.

"We're going to program her. Various things. A full understanding of her role in Whore Caste, advanced sexual techniques, we're even teaching her how to have intellectual conversations on everything from politics to science. She'll be the perfect companion... for someone."

Abe closed his eyes. "385 South Chester Street, Apartment 32. There are two armed private detectives guarding him. Promise me nobody will be killed?"

Stacie smiled. "I promise. We only want Spencer - we won't even kill him, though he will be punished." She patted his hand. "You made the right decision, Abe." She began undoing his clothes as she laid out the syringes.

***