Transformations - Sinful Suburbia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Men like it. Trust me, I can stop traffic," Stacie said. She rubbed Margaret's shoulders. "You're beautiful. But, there's one last thing." She held up a glass of pearly white liquid.

Margaret sighed. "That's it?"

"This is it."

Margaret took the glass and stared at it. Transformative Ambrosia, the nectar of the gods.

"You'll be unbound. Unless you want to be bound to me. Just some of my DNA will do it."

Margaret shook her head. "No. Not that I don't like you, I do. But, I think I want to be unbound."

Stacie smiled. "That's fine."

Margaret stared at the glass. "Cathy said sometimes people see visions. Did you see a vision?"

"No."

Margaret nodded. "Here goes." She held the glass to her lips and drank.

Then she dropped the glass and went into convulsions in Stacie's arms.

***

Margaret was in San Francisco. She recognized the Transamerica Tower and the cable car tracks.

The street was crowded with people, but most weren't human.

They were transformed.

In front of her was a line of White Witches and Whore Masters. Towering Street Whores stood among them holding clubs and sticks and baseball bats.

Someone was holding her hand.

Stacie stood beside her, tears streaming down her face.

Wrong side. We're on the wrong side, Margaret thought. To their left and right were the priests and nuns of Morpheus. The head of the Church, Sister, was screaming something at the 'enemy' on the other side.

A tall, beautiful White Witch with platinum blonde hair was staring her down. "He created us to save them not to kill. You have perverted his will."

"I am his will!" Sister screamed.

Margaret turned to Stacie. "We're on the wrong side."

Stacie stared at her. "We are. I know. What do we do?"

"We run," Margaret said, and they ran across the street toward the other Whore Caste.

Whore Masters and White Witches ran to meet them.

Just before she could reach one of the Whore Masters, Margaret heard a gunshot ring out behind her.

She turned around.

A man stood behind her. He was young and handsome with kind eyes. He held his hand beside her head.

On the other side of his hand, a bullet hung suspended in mid air.

He flicked it away as if it was an insect.

"Who are you?" Margaret asked.

"My name is Adam."

"Why am I here?"

Adam smiled. "You were on the wrong side. But, you changed your mind. So, I bent time for you." He stroked her face. "It's going to be okay, Margaret. Everything is happening the way it's supposed to. I'm just changing a few things along the way."

A shadow fell across her.

A man rose from the crowd above the nuns and priests. His back was to the sun and she couldn't make out his face.

Adam looked up at the man. "Time for me to go. And, time for you to go back." He rose into the air and flew straight at the man with his back to the sun.

***

"You're so funny," the blonde said. She smiled at Levi with eyes the color of butterscotch.

Her name was Amber, which fit.

When she had first seen Levi approaching in his overstuffed Speedo, she had looked panicked.

But, a calm word from Levi had put her at ease, especially when he was close enough for his pheromones to affect her.

Now he sat beside her on a lounge chair while she hung on his every word. Occasionally, she twirled a lock of long blonde hair, her eyes big and bright.

Levi could see her pulse throbbing in her supple neck - her heartbeat was rapid, her breaths fast and deep.

She was falling in love, or so she thought.

Stacie had been right. His pheromones could give him any woman he desired.

"Amber? Who is this?" A woman asked.

Levi looked up to see an older version of Amber frowning down at him.

She was a little plumper than Amber, with much larger breasts. The eyes were the same and the hair was the same shade only with streaks of gray.

"Mom, this is Levi. He lives two houses over," Amber said, unable to take her eyes off Levi's face.

Mom wasn't looking at his face, she was staring at his bulging Speedo.

Levi stood up quickly and took her hand. "Nice to meet you."

The change was instant.

Mom was no longer frowning. She smiled slowly, staring at his lips as her face flushed. "I'm Marie. Marie Cole."

"Mom, Levi invited me next door to swim. Is that okay?"

Marie nodded still staring at his lips. "Of course. Anything he wants."

***

"This man you intend for me to seduce? How old is he?" Margaret asked as she tried on one of Stacie's black latex dresses. The rubber barely covered her buttocks.

"Mid-forties. Balding. Not very attractive," Stacie said as she lounged on the bed.

Margaret smoothed down the front of the skirt. "I thought I would get to fuck young studs?"

"You will. He has sons."

"Mmm."

"And, quite a beautiful wife if you can get her out of her prairie skirt."

Margaret laughed. "I love a challenge."

"I figured we should start with the Baptist first - most of them are repressed cauldrons of lust anyway."

Margaret stepped into the bedroom. "What do you think?"

Stacie rolled onto her stomach. "Mmm, good enough to eat."

"You know, yesterday, that would have sent me running for the hills," Margaret said.

"And now?"

She sat down on the bed and leaned down, drawing Stacie into a deep kiss. "Now? I love you."

Stacie ran her finger in circles around Margaret's latex covered breasts. "It's kind of amazing, isn't it? The caring? Being in love with everyone else in Whore Caste?"

Margaret nodded. "It's nice not hating you anymore."

"I'm sorry about all the mean things I did to you."

"No, it's okay. We do what we have to do. Just like we're going to do to this idiot minister and his family."

"His whole congregation. Undermine their belief systems, and the humans will come to us in droves. At least, that's the plan."

Margaret rolled onto her back. "You know what I'd love to do right now?"

Stacie laughed. "I have a rough idea."

"Where's Levi?" Margaret said with a mischievous grin."

"Oh, I was a bit cross with him earlier. He's off at the pool, pouting."

"What did you do?" Margaret giggled.

"I had to break it to him that he couldn't be a WhoreMaster."

"Really?"

"He doesn't have the required empathy. There's a certain level of heroism required. Levi is much more self-absorbed."

"Hmm, I can see that. Professional Caste then?"

Stacie rolled her eyes. "Let me worry about that. I told you: I saw his cute little ass first."

"Well, can we at least enjoy him until you assign him to be a Church accountant or lawyer?"

"Of course," Stacie stood up and walked to the bedroom window. She looked out and laughed. "Oh, for goodness sake."

***

Margaret laughed as she walked out onto the patio with Stacie at her side. After what Stacie had seen out the window, they had decided to have some fun with Levi.

They had both changed into the postage stamp and dental floss swimsuits - Stacie's in black and Margaret's in red.

Yesterday, Margaret wouldn't have been caught dead in the suit. Now, she loved how her DDDs were held in place only by the miniscule nipple covers.

She could now be Stacie's sister in appearance. Both had the requisite MILF Whore curves and identical breasts. Stacie's face was a little longer, her jawline more pronounced.

Stacie explained that when they did her procedures at Stallion's, they had used a 70s porn star named Kaye Parker as their inspiration.

Margaret however had kept her original looks.

She held back a laugh as they approached Levi. He was sitting on a lounge chair talking intently to a gorgeous little blonde with smallish breasts.

She was wearing a pink bikini with a ruffled bandeau top.

She was staring at Levi with her full pink lips open slightly, occasionally nodding at whatever he said.

The blonde looked up at Stacie and Margaret and blinked.

What's the matter? Never seen two DDD brunettes wearing slingshots before? Margaret thought and smiled.

"Who's your friend, Levi?" Stacie said as she sat down beside the blonde.

Margaret sat down on the girl's other side.

"Margaret?" Levi said as his eyes went directly to his stepmother's amazing breasts.

"Yes, dear?" Margaret asked. She blinked at him in amusement.

"Wow..."

"Levi? Your guest?" Stacie repeated.

"Oh! Umm, Stacie, Margaret, this is Amber Cole. She lives next door."

"What lovely hair," Stacie said as she ran her fingers through Amber's long locks.

"And, this skin." Margaret stroked her arm. "Quite a find, Levi."

The girl's eyes were half closed.

"Our pheromones," Stacie said. "The three of us together are completely overloading the poor thing's mind."

"Huh?" Amber whispered.

"Shh, just relax, darling," Stacie said softly as she stroked the girl's thigh.

Amber shivered and closed her eyes.

Stacie nodded. "SlutzNet, what can you tell us about the Cole's?"

SlutzNet spoke from a hidden speaker. "Amber Cole, twenty years old. Student at Ithaca College majoring in Art History..."

"Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner!" Stacie giggled.

"I don't get it," Margaret said. "Doesn't the Church value non-professional degrees at all?"

"Not at this point. They value whores much more." Stacie stared into the girl's sleepy eyes. "Hmm, too short for a Street Whore. I'm thinking Cheerleader Whore. What do you think, sweetie? Want to be a dirty little cheerleader?"

She smiled. "Always wanted... to be cheerleader."

Stacie clapped. "Perfect."

"Don't I get a say in this?" Levi whined.

"No. You're not Whore Caste," Margaret said. "But, I think maybe Girlfriend Experience Whore would be better."

"Margaret! That's terrible!" Stacie said.

"What's terrible about it?" Levi asked.

Stacie shook her head. "That's why you can't be Whore Caste."

"What?" Levi repeated.

"Girlfriend Experience Whores are assigned a john temporarily, programmed to believe they are the john's girlfriend, and then, when the john is done with them, they're abandoned and reprogrammed for the next customer," Stacie said.

"So?" Levi asked.

"It's cruel!" Stacie said. "They go through horrible grief every few days." She glared at Margaret. "Honestly, I'm shocked at both of you."

Margaret laughed. "Oh, I wasn't serious. My stepson was, but I was only kidding."

SlutzNet interrupted, "If I may? I wasn't finished. Amber's mother's name is Marie Cole, 47, homemaker. Her father is David Cole, 50, building contractor. Mr. Cole is currently working on a jobsite on the west coast and will not return until the weekend."

"Oh, really? Mommy and daughter alone for five days? How convenient," Stacie said. "Levi, did you see the mother?"

"Yes. Hot blonde like her daughter."

"Mmm, I smell specialty whores," Margaret giggled.

Stacie nodded. "They'll need conditioning."

"Whatever," Levi said. "I'm going for a swim." He stood up and Amber's eyes immediately locked on the bulge in his Speedos.

"Oh, stop moping," Stacie scolded. "I didn't say who would be doing the conditioning." She winked at him.

"But, if I'm not Whore Caste..."

"Right now, you're nothing but a hot stud with a thirteen inch cock and pheromones that can turn women into salivating fuck toys. I'll let you take charge of Amber and her mother for the week if you'll stop being a whiny little bitch," Stacie said.

"Really?"

"Yes."

He frowned. "Umm, Stacie? I'm not sure I know how to condition someone."

"For goodness sake, Levi. Take her home and become the man of the house - they'll do what you tell them as long as they're under the influence of your pheromones. Just encourage them to embrace their kinky side. Use your teenage imagination. But, do not hurt them in any way, I mean it."

"Jesus, I won't. What do you take me for?"

"Time will tell - just remember: if they are away from you for more than an hour, your pheromones will wear off. Make them stay with you, even when they're sleeping. Now, go down to the laboratory and bring me a syringe from the cooler labeled Inseminator B. It's a purple liquid. Oh, and two transformation kits - they're the bundles with a red cross on the front. Go on. Shoo."

"Inseminator B?" Margaret asked. She had been briefed on most Church medications during the video indoctrination, but she wasn't familiar with this one.

"I'll explain later."

Margaret watched Levi's tight butt in the red Speedo as he went back inside.

"Cheer up, you'll have fun tonight, I promise," Stacie said with a smile. "If you'll remember, I kept a certain redheaded man's phone number from lunch the other day."

Margaret gasped. "Oh, my God, I forgot about that!"

"Well, I didn't. He was ready to jump you back when you were human and flashed your panties at him, what do you think he'll do now that you've been transformed?"

"I can't wait to find out." She reached down and slipped her fingers in the elastic front of Amber's bikini bottom.

The teenager moaned.

"Mmm, look at that little shaved pussy," Margaret laughed.

"I know, pity to waste it on Levi," Stacie sighed. "But, I've been harsh to him. He deserves some play time. Besides, I want him out of the way when we deal with Abe."

"Abe?" Margaret asked. "I had forgotten all about him. What are we going to do?"

"You'll see. We have a lot of things to talk about."

***

Emily watched them from Stacie's bedroom window. She kept a smile on her face as she dusted. She smiled pleasantly as the two women stroked their victim as they sat beside her on the lounge chair.

The tremors were gone from her hand, but the nausea from the shot lingered.

Levi walked back onto the patio carrying a syringe in his right hand and two transformation kits in his left.

He looked confused by something Stacie said, but he pulled off his Speedo and lifted his right leg, putting his foot beside Stacie on the lounge chair.

His cock and balls hung down obscenely as he handed the syringe to Stacie.

The blonde girl stared mesmerized at the god cock.

Then Stacie took his balls in her hand and pushed the needle into one of them.

His face contorted in pain as the purple liquid drained into his ball.

Emily went back to dusting and hoped it hurt.

***

Tyler called Stacie's house on his cellphone. He was sitting in the brokerage. It was almost time to go home - almost time for him to see Emily again.

He had fallen in love with the first woman he had made love to. It was a cliche, but he didn't care. He was going to have to share her with Stacie Fuchs, and most likely also with Levi.

Tyler didn't care about that either.

Stacie had promised her to Tyler, and, once she was his, he could protect her from what was coming.

"Hello? Fuchs residence," SlutzNet said.

Tyler rolled his eyes. "May I speak to Emily?"

"Mr. McGee, this phone is not for speaking to Mistress's servant."

"I'm talking to you, aren't I?"

"Impertinence is unbecoming..."

"Look, can it, Alexa. Just put Emily on the phone."

"Emily is busy. May I take a message?"

"Fuck's sake... fine. Tell her I'm taking her to my house for dinner with my parents tonight."

"I hardly think that's proper..."

"I don't give a flying fuck what you think, you tin bastard." Tyler looked up to see one of his father's brokers staring at him over the cubicle wall. He put his hand over the phone microphone. "Robocall. I hate those guys. I don't need an extended warranty on my car."

The broker nodded and turned back to his monitor.

SlutzNet spoke. "I will communicate your wish to Mistress Stacie. Should she approve, Emily will be at your disposal. Good day, Master Tyler."

"Yeah, fuck you too," Tyler said as he hung up.

***

Stacie was still sitting on the patio with Margaret when her cellphone rang.

Levi had taken the dazed Amber back through the hedgerow to her house after Stacie injected his 'sleeping' testicle with Inseminator B, leaving her alone with Margaret.

"Hello," Stacie said.

"Stacie Fuchs, how's it going, slut?" Dr. Demona said on the phone.

Stacie smiled. "My favorite mad scientist. What the fuck is going on with my hypnosis drugs?"

"Relax, bitchy. It was a bad batch. I told SlutzNet to dispose of them. A fresh batch is sitting on your front porch."

"Thank goodness! Should I give the new shot to Emily?"

"Depends, is she staying under with the twelve hour injections?"

"So far - actually she hasn't needed one all day."

"Okay, just continue to give the old injections when you think they're needed. I'll tell SlutzNet to keep enough on hand for your maid. Bring her out to Stallion's next week and we'll get her sorted out. Better yet, give her Transformative Ambrosia when you're sure she's under. That'll seal the deal."

"Fine," Stacie said. "Any idea why it only took two injections to make Margaret my happy little love slave?" She looked at Margaret and winked.

"You wish, pervy bitch," Margaret laughed.

"That's an easy one, dummy. The second shot you gave her was from Stallion's stock - the good batch," Demona said.

"Of course. Silly of me," Stacie said.

"Have fun. Don't do anything I wouldn't do," Demona said and the line went dead.

***

Amber and her mother Marie sat on their living room sofa and stared adoringly up at Levi.

He paced back and forth in the living room. "We're going to have rules. First rule: I'm in charge."

"Of course, Levi," Marie said. "You're the man of the house."

He smiled down at her. "That's right. And, I know best, don't I?"

"Yes, Levi," Amber quickly agreed.

"Good. Second rule: we're all adults here, therefore, no more clothes." He slid down his Speedo.

Marie gasped.

Amber giggled. "See, I told you it was huge."

Marie blinked and nodded. Then she shook her head instead. "This... no... I don't think we should be naked."

Levi walked over to her, his hardening cock bobbing in front of him. "You got part of that right, Marie: don't think. Rule Three: I'll do the thinking for us from here on out. Understood?"

Marie stared at his thick cock and nodded. "Yes, Levi."

He stroked her hair. "That's better. Come on then, strip."

Amber got to her feet quickly and peeled off her bikini, displaying her almost nonexistent breasts with her long, thick nipples and her shaved cunny. She smiled happily at Levi.

Levi winked at her. "Okay, Marie. Let's go."

Marie swallowed and looked at the floor. "Levi... I... don't look like her."

"Shh, Marie. Come on. We're all naked here."

She nodded slowly and lowered her gray sweatpants revealing white cotton panties far too large for her. Then she pulled off her t-shirt. She was plump with thick hips. Her breasts were held up by an old, white bra which hooked in the back. She fumbled with the catch in the back.

Levi smiled and put his arms around her, finding the catch and releasing it easily.

Her bra fell away revealing full breasts with a little sag.

She blushed crimson.

"Hey," Levi said. "You have nothing to be ashamed of, okay?"

She smiled at him, the shame fading.

Marie gasped as he hooked his fingers in her waistband and pushed the granny panties down to her ankles.

"We're going to need to get you some prettier panties."

Marie laughed. "I have prettier ones upstairs."

"Good. We'll get them later. I want the two of you naked for now. That's okay, isn't it?" Levi asked with a sly smile.

"Oh, yes! Of course, Levi! Anything you want!" Marie said. "I didn't mean anything by it."

He caressed her cheek. "It's okay. I know you didn't."

She looked relieved.

He pulled Amber closer to them.

Amber immediately kissed him and moaned as his hand found her ass.

Marie started to pull away, but he grabbed her ass with his other hand and pulled her into a kiss as well.

"Unnh," Marie mumbled. "Levi? I don't... not in front of Amber, please?"

"Marie," Levi whispered. "You're both going to be my special girls. You want that, don't you?"