Transformations - Sinful Suburbia Ch. 04

Story Info
Emily's secret. Margaret transformed! Abe's decision.
15.5k words
4.83
28.4k
22

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Transformations: Sinful Suburbia Ch. 4

Comments welcome!

------------------------

Tyler was sore. Even though Stacie would revive him after each cum with the delicious milk from her breasts, the human body simply wasn't meant to cum that many times.

So, when Emily gently removed her finger from his ass and climbed on top of him, kissing her way up his stomach and chest, he was relieved.

He put his arm around her and held her.

Stacie stroked his hair. "This is what we are, Tyler."

He smiled up at her. "Why me? Why do this for me?"

"She chose you. I've been... well, I haven't treated her as well as I should." She kissed his cheek. "And, I have this innate need to corrupt and pervert the innocent."

Tyler laughed. "I'm not going to complain about that. But, I'm still not sure what you did to Emily is right."

She shook her head. "No. It's not right. But, it is... spectacular, isn't it?"

He looked down at the beautiful woman in his arms.

She smiled at him, the brilliant green eyes sparkling.

Stacie's nipple touched his lips.

He kissed it. "No. I can't. I need a long nap."

Stacie stroked his cheek. "She needs to cum."

He looked down at Emily. She had a shy, hopeful expression on her face.

What was he thinking?! He had eagerly let them make love to him for hours while he did nothing for her.

He pulled Emily up, kissing her face.

Stacie stroked both of their faces as they kissed.

Then she pushed her breasts against their cheeks.

Emily raised her head and smiled.

Together, they each latched onto Stacie's nipples and nursed.

Stacie cooed and moaned as they drank.

Tyler went rock hard again, his erection pressed against Emily's stomach.

Then she sat up. She hooked a finger at Tyler.

He sat up with her and together they slipped off the table.

"Where are you two going?" Stacie asked.

They each took one of her hands.

"Emily isn't the only one who needs to cum," Tyler said.

They pulled her toward the operating table.

"Oh, my goodness," Stacie laughed as they lay her on the table with her legs spread. "You dear, sweet things," Stacie moaned.

Emily smiled as they knelt between Stacie's thighs.

Emily kissed her way along the inside of Stacie's left thigh.

Tyler kissed his way along the right, tasting her warm, salty flesh.

Stacie was breathing hard, her flat abs rising and falling rapidly.

Emily giggled as she and Tyler met in the middle. She kissed Stacie's clit.

Tyler tongued Stacie's ass gently.

The MILF's body was trembling.

Tyler and Emily worked together, kissing and tonguing her pussy, her ass.

One would leave her clit, only to be replaced by the other.

And, in between, they would kiss, tasting Stacie's juices on each other's lips.

Three people, taking turns, with two pleasing one, and then rotating. That was how this worked. You could spend weeks like this, Tyler realized. Taking turns making one person the focus of all your passion, all your love.

Stacie screamed as she came, her pussy overflowing, her hands in their hair.

Emily smiled at him as Stacie convulsed on the table.

Emily mouthed the words, "I love you."

"I love you too," he whispered.

***

"Too big!" Margaret moaned as Levi's big cock pushed against her anus.

"You're taking this, Margaret. Stacie told me that if you crawled to me on your hands and knees, I could do anything I wanted to you. And, I want your ass."

"Oh, God," Margaret sobbed. She arched her back as her sphincter struggled to accept the huge cock. They were still spooning, his cum dripping steadily from her well fucked pussy.

Though his words were harsh, he was still careful with her. Yes, he was intent on assfucking her, but he was not purposely trying to hurt her.

He was simply taking what was his.

And, that thought set her on fire with lust.

Owned. He owned her, at least for tonight. In the morning, she would be Stacie's property. But, tonight? She was her stepson's slave.

She came a little thinking about that, her cunt muscles vibrating.

She stared at the rings on her finger. They meant nothing. Marriage meant nothing, Abe meant nothing.

She was a slave. She was a whore.

And, she was beginning to like it!

Margaret felt her body finally relax, her hole opening for her Master's cock.

He slid slowly, agonizingly, inside her.

"You're doing it!" She whispered. "Levi, you're fucking my ass! Oh, God, my stepson is fucking my ass!"

He laughed cruelly and he slid inside her faster.

So long! It felt like it was in her throat, but still more slid inside her.

"Fuck... Unnh, fuck," she whispered as he rolled her onto her stomach.

He went balls deep in her ass.

"Oh, my God!" She said, and he pushed her face into the sheets.

"Shh," he laughed. "You want to wake him up?"

"D... Don't care... don't care about anything anymore," she mumbled. "Just fuck me. Make me your bitch."

Levi pulled back and then pushed inside.

"Fuck! Oh, fuck, Levi."

He began fucking her.

She was impaled on him, attached to him.

Margaret began to laugh as her stepson used her. This wasn't for her - it was for him! He was taking her ass, masturbating into her.

She raised her ass to meet his strokes.

He bottomed out inside her and she felt his cock throbbing, filling her with his seed.

Margaret laughed softly as his balls drained into her.

***

Tyler walked upstairs holding Stacie with his left arm and Emily with his right.

They were naked - there was no need for clothes here.

Inside Stacie's bedroom, they fell together on her bed.

Stacie kissed Emily gently. "Let him."

Emily looked frightened. "I'm ready for him to fuck me," she whispered.

"Let him."

"Mistress, please, what if I..."

Stacie put her hands on Emily's shoulders. "You won't." She turned and looked at Tyler. "You want to lick Emily's pussy, don't you?"

"Yes!" Tyler pulled Emily on top of him.

"Wait!" Emily said. "You can... kiss my clit. But, don't suck it. Okay?"

He smiled at her. "Why?"

She shook her head. "Please? Just don't suck it."

"Okay, I won't," he whispered.

She slid her crotch up his body.

Tyler smiled at her pink, hairless pussy with the delicate, wet lips and the thick clit.

He kissed her pussy, tasting her juices.

She settled on his face, arching her back and moaning as his tongue snaked inside her wet pussy. "Tyler, just like that."

She rocked gently, riding his lips and tongue.

A mouth on his cock - Stacie was sucking him while he made love to Emily with his mouth.

Stacie's throat was magic, swallowing him to the balls on each stroke.

Emily's honey flowed into his mouth as she moaned above him.

He licked her clit, taking care not to suck.

She cried out above him. "Just... lick... don't..."

He flicked her clit with his tongue, up and down, left and right.

"Like that! God, like that! Tyler!"

She came, her little pussy spasming and squeezing his tongue.

He licked her clit faster.

She lifted off him, and then her lips were on his, kissing him deep as she lay down on top of him.

He felt Stacie's hand on his cock, maneuvering him.

His cock slid against Emily's pussy.

And, then he was inside her.

She sank down, engulfing him as she continued to kiss him.

He reached down and found her ass, pulling her tighter against him.

It felt so good to be inside her! Warm and tight and wet.

Emily began to move her hips in slow circles, grinding against him.

She arched her back, breasts thrust forward, and he raised up, kissing her nipples.

She opened her eyes and smiled at him with her pouting lips.

He sucked her left nipple and the Ambrosia flowed.

Her Ambrosia was lighter and sweeter, but the effect was the same. He was even harder, his cock like iron inside her as she made love to him.

Stacie lay down on her side facing him. She smiled as she watched them, her fingers trailing down to her pussy.

Earlier, he had realized that this strange relationship was two people making one the center of attention, now it was two people becoming one as the remaining person enjoyed watching.

Emily whimpered and pressed herself against him.

Her body went stiff, the grinding stopped.

When he felt her orgasm bloom, he pulled her tighter against him, joining Emily as he poured cum into her.

"Magic," Stacie whispered.

She snuggled close to them, and the three of them fell asleep together.

***

It was after midnight as Margaret stumbled out of Levi's room.

Her body was wet with their combined sweat and juices.

She walked naked to the room she shared with Abe.

Margaret stood in the moonlight looking at her sleeping husband.

Her stepson's cum dripped from her pussy, from her ass.

Her body was finally sated. Her libido finally held at bay.

She had thought that would lead to regret.

It didn't.

Margaret felt alive.

Levi was different. She was different. Everything had changed in the course of a couple of days. She had gone from Levi's stepmother to his sex slave in an instant.

And, now, staring at her husband, the man she had taken from his wife a decade before, meant nothing to her. She knew instinctively that this was from what Stacie had done to her.

Margaret also knew it didn't matter. She was like Stacie and Levi. She was going to be one of them soon.

She walked into the bathroom to shower - not to erase the evidence of her sin. She only wanted to be clean and ready to sin again.

***

Symmetry. Perfect symmetry.

Tyler lay on the bed and watched Emily and Stacie.

They stood on the bedroom floor, embracing.

Emily almost looked frightened when they kissed.

Not the friendly kisses that girls sometimes gave one another - the hungry, sensual kisses of lovers. This was a sight Tyler didn't think he would ever tire of watching.

Tyler felt himself growing hard again, but he didn't stroke his cock. He had cum enough for one night.

He had cum more times in this night than in weeks of masturbation.

Emily started to kneel in front of her Mistress.

But, Stacie stopped her.

Instead, she knelt in front of Emily. "I want to taste him," Stacie said.

Emily obediently spread her legs.

Stacie leaned forward and kissed her way down from Emily's navel, over the slave tattoo. Then she kissed Emily's clit.

Emily drew in a sharp breath - then she cried out loud when Stacie grasped her buttocks and sucked hard on her clit.

"No! Mistress, please!"

But, Stacie sucked harder bobbing her head as she sucked.

Tyler gasped.

Emily's clit was growing!

Stacie pulled back with three fingers of her right hand massaging the 'shaft' of Emily's clit.

"What?" Tyler whispered.

Stacie looked at him and smiled.

As she stroked the clit, it grew even longer.

Emily's face was red with embarrassment as Stacie rubbed her clit that was now six inches long.

"Are you a..."

Emily began to sob.

"No, she is not a man. But, I have needs, Tyler. So, she was modified to be able to please me."

Tyler shook his head. "No... that's not possible. You can't do that to somebody. It isn't possible."

Stacie laughed. "You have no idea what we can do." She turned back to Emily and began sucking her clit.

Emily finally looked at Tyler. "Don't hate me. Please don't hate me."

Tyler got up from the bed.

"Don't go, Tyler, please!" Emily cried.

Had this been what she was afraid of? He walked to her and put his arm around her. "I'm not going anywhere." He kissed her.

Stacie looked up. "Hmm, I was wrong. I guess he can accept you." She stood up. "Bed. Now."

Emily laughed. "It's really okay?"

Tyler nodded. "Yes. It's really okay."

Emily lay down on the bed on her back and Stacie got on top of her, guiding the clit/cock into her pussy.

Tyler knelt behind them and pressed his hard cock against Stacie's ass.

Stacie gasped. "Mmm, you learn quick. Don't be gentle, I can take it."

Tyler thrust and pushed into her.

"I love you both," Stacie moaned as they fucked her until all three of them collapsed on the bed.

***

Tyler woke up when Stacie touched his arm.

"They will be expecting you at home," Stacie whispered.

Tyler had his arm around Emily as she slept.

He eased his arm from around her.

"Should I wake her?" Tyler asked.

"No. This is where she sleeps," Stacie said as she took him by the hand and led him away from the bed. "I want us to talk."

"What about?"

"You. Us. The future." She led him naked to the stairs and closed the bedroom doors gently behind them. "You belong with us, Tyler."

"What?"

"You belong with us. You belong with Emily." She squeezed his hand. "You belong with me."

"I... thought you had Levi?" Tyler asked as she led him down he stairs.

She laughed. "I do have Levi. Can't I want you too? We're all wonderful in bed together. Tomorrow, Margaret will join us..."

"Huh?! Levi's stepmom?!" Tyler said as he paused on the stairs.

Stacie laughed again. "Tyler, does that turn you on?"

"I..."

"It's nothing to be ashamed of. She's an attractive woman. I have a video of her you should see. I think you and she could be wonderful together." She pulled him along.

"Listen. This is... beyond wonderful. I mean, the things we just did? I didn't think it could be like that - the way we just worked together to make each other feel good? That was amazing."

"But? I hear a 'but' coming in your voice," Stacie said as she led him across the foyer.

"But, this isn't me. It's fun, and I adore you..."

"But, you're in love with Emily - darling, that's perfectly okay. Having sex with me doesn't preclude being in love with her. I want you to be in love." She opened the door to the basement laboratory.

Tyler hesitated at the top of the steps.

Stacie looked up at him. "What is it?"

"I... why are we going down here?"

Stacie laughed. "For your clothes, silly. What? Did you think I was going to do nasty things to you in the lab?"

"Are you?"

Stacie shook her head. "All you have to do down there is put on your clothes." She started down. "But, if you want to do more? I'm more than willing."

Tyler followed her down the steps. "No tricks?"

"God, Tyler, fifteen minutes ago you fucked me in the ass - now you're afraid of me?"

"You're a little frightening."

The lights came on in the lab.

Four needles were laid out on the operating table beside Tyler's clothes.

"What are those?" He asked.

"A gift. If you want them," Stacie said as she leaned against the table.

"Is this what you did to Levi?" Tyler asked. "I don't like what you made him."

She held up the first syringe. "This is Cock Grow. Not a huge amount. You're six inches long, which is actually above average for a human."

"A human?!" Tyler asked in astonishment.

"We're not entirely human after the injections." She pointed the needle at him. "This is enough to make you nine inches long and quite thick." She set the first needle down and picked up the second.

"This is slutifier. If I inject this into your testicle? Your libido will skyrocket. Also, your endurance will increase, and the length of time it takes you to get hard again after you cum will decrease."

She set it down and held up the next syringe. "This will cause you to grow three inches. You'll be six feet tall, Tyler."

Tyler swallowed.

She picked up the last syringe. "And, this one? You'll lose thirty pounds of fat and probably gain forty pounds of muscle."

Tyler stared at the injections.

"It can't be easy being short and fat."

"She loves me the way I am."

Stacie smiled. "Yes, she does. That's a rare gift. The question is: do you?"

"What?"

"Do you love yourself?"

"Yes. I do."

"I believe you," Stacie said. "When I first saw you? I assumed you were broken and depressed. You aren't. You're much stronger than I gave you credit for." She held up the first syringe. "The question is: do you want to be more?"

Tyler swallowed. "No. I'm good." He wanted to tell her yes. Those shots were the answer to a lifetime of inadequacy. But, he had a feeling there was a price attached to them. He had seen how they had changed Tyler.

"What if I sweetened the deal?"

"Look I..."

"Emily."

"What?"

"What if I gave you Emily?"

Tyler stared into her crystal blue eyes. "Emily is a person. You can't give her to me, Stacie."

"Tyler, don't be silly. She is a slave. She is my willing slave... at least she is now. Unwilling to begin with, but quite enthusiastic now."

"I don't want to be her master, Stacie."

"No, you want to be her lover, her boyfriend, eventually her husband. That last is going away soon, Tyler. I'm going to give you a book that will explain what is to come. It's our, for lack of a better word? Bible. But, I'll summarize: Soon, very soon, the Church will take over. There will be no more religion other than ours. No more governments. No more countries. No more social systems other than our own. No more husbands, no more wives. Everyone will serve Morpheus. Some will rule the masses in his name, some will serve with their minds... some, like myself, like Emily, will serve on our backs."

"Where would I fit in this?"

"I can think of a few places, but, most likely? You will serve with your mind. You will be a professional of some sort. The choice, for now, is yours. Choose to join us now, and I will guarantee you will be Professional Caste. Professional Caste with Emily as your devoted slave. You can protect her and keep her with you forever."

"As a slave."

She rolled her eyes. "Tyler, inside your house? She will be whatever you choose."

***

It was 1:00 AM when Tyler left the Fuchs house.

He ached.

Not just from the marathon sex session, but from the four strange injections he had let Stacie Fuchs give him.

It was insane, utterly insane. There were no drugs that could do these things.

He got in the Prius and drove home.

***

"Holy shit," Abe said as he walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning," Margaret said. She was wearing a short, white silk robe that barely covered her ass. She had prepared eggs and bacon and was putting it out on the table.

She turned around. The robe had gapped open, showing her cleavage and her now completely shaved pussy.

"Jesus, honey," Abe whispered.

She posed with her hand on her hip. "You like it? I took a bath and shaved it last night."

Abe pulled her robe closed. "Yeah, I do love it. But, have you forgotten we have a nineteen-year-old in the house?"

Margaret laughed. "Oh, I'm very aware." She picked up a piece of bacon and took a bite. "But, he'll be asleep for quite a while yet."

He put his arm around her and pulled her close. "What say you and I take a trip this weekend? That little bed and breakfast over in New Hampshire you like?"

"Depends. Are you going to fuck my brains out?" She asked and grabbed his cock through his pants.

"Whoa! What has gotten into you, Mrs. Kent?"

She laughed. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"Well, I like it." He grabbed a piece of bacon. "I'm going to be late for court. Can we pick this conversation back up this evening?"

"Of course, dear."

He kissed her cheek and headed for the garage.

She watched him go, heard the garage door open.

Margaret heard the car start and then he sped away down the drive.

She opened her robe and took it off, standing naked in the kitchen.

She folded the robe neatly and laid it on the counter.

Then she got on her knees and waited for her master.

Levi came down a few minutes later. He was wearing his boxers and reading the book Stacie had given him.

"Good morning, Master," Margaret said.

He ignored her and sat down at the kitchen table. He ate a piece of bacon. "Suck," he said.

Margaret crawled to him. She unbuttoned the fly on his boxers and pulled out his cock.