Transformations - Soccer Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have to die," Sugar Tits whispered. "I know it was too much for you before, and that's why you put that poison in your veins. I'm going to show you a better way." She kissed the girl's thin lips.

"Those horrible things that happened to you? It wasn't you, that was someone else. Someone in a book you read about. Someone named Karen." She kissed the girl's forehead. "You're not Karen, your name is Courtney. You grew up in a nice house in suburbia. You have a mother named..."

An idea came to Sugar Tits. It was a dark idea, as all her ideas were since the farmhouse. But, this would not be an idea that would hurt Karen, now Courtney. This was an idea that would twist the girl and pervert her, but not send her to a life requiring needles in her arm and subservience to blood sucking pimps.

"You have a mother named Stacie. You love her very much. And, you're going to see her soon."

Demona looked up at the monitors over the girl's bed. "Jesus, Sugar. What the hell are you doing to her?"

"Hmm?"

"Her heart rate dropped into the 60s, normal rhythm. It's been going like a rabbit all day. And, her blood pressure is dead on 110/70."

Sugar Tits kissed the sleeping girl's forehead. "How would you feel if you were having the worlds worst nightmare, and somebody woke you up and told you that it was all just a dream?"

Demona sniffled and turned away. "Christ, Sugar. I don't cry..."

Sugar Tits laughed. "Aww, go stick somebody with a needle, you pussy. You'll feel better."

"Fuck you, bitch." Demona was laughing as she sobbed.

"Yeah, fuck you too, baby." Sugar Tits sighed and stroked the girl's A cup tits. "You should never ever have read that awful book about that poor girl Karen. It made you cry and cry. You burned that book, and you forgot the title so you'd never have to read it again. Karen is gone."

Sugar Tits pinched the girl's left nipple gently. "Now, baby, here comes the wicked part."

"And, here I thought you had gone soft," Demona laughed.

"Never," Sugar Tits giggled and then leaned in close to Courtney. "You are a little princess. You never do anything wrong. You are Mommy's very good girl, just eighteen years old and never even kissed a boy - you can move now, but stay asleep."

Courtney wiggled on the bed.

Sugar Tits unbound the girl's wrists and ankles, leaving only the strap across her emaciated belly. "Oh, such a good girl. Honor roll. But, you have a secret, don't you Courtney?"

The girl bit her lip in her sleep.

"You're very horny all the time."

Courtney giggled.

"You love to look at porn on your computer. You love big, thick cocks and, oh my, you love little juicy pussies too, don't you?"

"Yesss," Courtney whispered.

"Being bi is wonderful, isn't it? Best of both worlds."

Courtney giggled again.

"At night, under the covers, you play with your juicy little pussy, don't you?"

"Yesss, I dooo."

"Show me, Courtney! Show Auntie Sugar how you play with that little bad girl pussy."

Courtney moaned and reached across her tattooed belly. The girl was covered in tattoos, many cheap, jailhouse tatts complete with misspellings. A crudely drawn penis was on her pubis with the dick pointed at her swollen clit.

"You don't want to know how many STDs this kid had," Demona whispered. "She's clean now, but condoms must have been a four letter word to her."

"Shh! She's masturbating," Sugar Tits scolded with a wink.

Courtney rubbed her clit with two fingertips in gentle circles.

"Mmm, feels good, doesn't it, Courtney?"

"Yes, Auntie Sugar." She licked her thin lips.

"Hmm, guess that name's gonna stick," she kissed the girl's cheek. "Suits me. You poor thing. You never had a vibrator, so sometimes you just used the handle of your hair brush, remember."

She giggled mischievously. "How did you know?" she whispered.

"Oh, Auntie Sugar knows lots of things, you skinny slut." She turned to Demona. "Hand me a dildo."

"How big?"

"Elephant size," she said and crossed her eyes. "Normal size! The kind an inexperienced woman might buy, not some tattooed, pierced sleaze ball like you."

"Fuck you, tramp." She handed Sugar Tits a thin pink vibe.

"You know I love you, bitch." She took the vibe and put it in the girl's hand. "Here. Here's a real dildo. Show me what you did with your hairbrush, honey."

Eyes closed, she brought the rubber phallus to her lips and sucked it in.

"Very nice."

Demona sat cross legged on her lab stool letting her skirt ride up. Her pale, pink pussy was exposed. A tattooed pentagram was drawn on her pubis in meticulous lines. Her pussy lips were pierced with half inch steel grommets. She rubbed her thick clit as she watched Sugar Tits indoctrinate Courtney into her new life.

"Damn, bitch, first you're crying, next you're trying to rub one out watching my protégé," Sugar Tits whispered.

Demona flipped her off. Then she grinned, turned her hand upside down and began fucking herself with the extended middle finger.

Sugar Tits blew her a kiss. "That's okay, you deserve it."

She kissed Courtney's sunken stomach.

Courtney held up the vibrator dripping with her saliva.

"Fuck yourself, Courtney. Cum over and over again. Cum till you fall asleep. I love you. Everybody here loves you."

Courtney slipped the vibe inside her pussy and began pumping it in and out while she rubbed her clit.

Sugar Tits stood up. "There. That will hold our little slut for awhile."

Demona was frigging herself and breathing hard. "You are amazing, Sugar."

"Shh," Sugar Tits knelt in front of the doctor's lab stool. "Let Auntie Sugar make you cum."

Demona tilted her head back and laughed. "Oh, am I going to be Auntie Sugar's good girl too?"

"Of course not," Sugar Tits said with a wink. "You're my bad, slutty, whore of a niece. Auntie knows exactly what her goth girl needs." She pulled Demona's fingers out of her pussy and replaced them with her tongue.

"Oh, fuck, Auntie Sugar! You're going to make me squirt!" She opened her eyes.

Courtney was staring at them as she fucked herself.

Demona tapped Sugar Tits on the shoulder and pointed at Courtney.

Sugar Tits turned her head to the side and smiled at Courtney. "It's okay, honey. You're having a wonderful dream. Just enjoy it."

Courtney smiled and fucked herself harder.

Sugar Tits winked again and devoured Demona's pussy.

***

Stacie was lying on her back on the sleeper mattress, her head hanging down.

Ben knelt between the front seats and fucked her throat with his raging erection. "Fuck, bitch! So fucking good!" He twisted and pulled Stacie's big nipples while he thrust in and out.

And, Stacie was in heaven. She was a slut! Men loved sluts, especially sluts who could deepthroat, and she was porn star good! She had never been so proud.

She controlled her breathing and worked her tongue, maximizing his pleasure. This was about him after all. No man would ever leave her for some other slut again! She was fucking incredible.

She fingered herself. Stacie was so close - she was so turned on, she knew she would cum soon!

"Unnh, baby! Goddamn, bitch, I'm going to nut in your hot throat! Fuck, you are the best whore I ever had!"

Stacie stopped fingering herself. She reached up with her right hand and slipped her fingers past his balls.

She stuck out her middle finger and caressed his asshole. She had read once a man's butt hole was super sensitive.

"Yeah, finger me, cunt!" And, he blew. He was halfway down her throat and his cock throbbed as he pumped cream into her gullet.

She had no idea how much had flowed into her tummy. He slowly went soft, and he was still thrusting.

A few minutes later he slipped out and collapsed between the seats.

She licked her lips and then her fingers.

Stacie smiled at him upside down. "Was I a good slut, Ben? Was I really the best whore you ever had?"

"Fucking A, Stacie. You're hot as hell." He was panting and smiling.

"Uh, I didn't cum yet," Stacie whispered.

He laughed. "Oh, yeah? That my problem, is it?"

She pouted. "No, but... can I just play with myself and look at your pretty cock?"

He shook his head. "Naah, I ain't done with you yet. Sugar Tits said to use you, and by fuck, I'm going to."

She rolled onto her stomach. "You just came a gallon in me! You can't possibly get it up. No man could."

He laughed and pulled a thermos out of a cooler between the seats. "Watch and learn, slut."

She watched as he opened the thermos and took several long gulps. "What is that?"

"They call it Ambrosia. Nectar of the gods."

"And, it will make you..."

He smiled and pumped his cock. It rose and thickened.

Her eyes grew wide.

He got back up on his knees. "Get on your back, whore. I'm gonna fuck your brains out."

She giggled and lay back. She spread her legs as wide as she could.

"Yeah, good girl. I need you nice and open for this." He slapped his hard cock against her thigh.

He leaned down and tongued her cunt, lapping it like an animal.

"Oh, my God!" She screamed. Her husband was the only one who ever did that for her, and he just made little licks mostly at her clit. Ben was engulfing her with his lips, sucking her whole pussy into his mouth and fucking it with his tongue.

Her body was alive with electricity.

And, still she couldn't cum! She screamed in frustration.

"Yeah, scream, cunt. I like it when bitches scream." He leaned down further and tongued her butt.

"Oh! No, Ben! Not there! It's dirty!"

His laughter filled the sleeper cab. "Dirty is what makes it good, you stupid slut." He tongued it hard again and his tongue slid inside.

"Oh, Ben! What are you doing? Nobody ever did that to me!"

He laughed between her legs and slid his tongue out. "Nobody with a big dick is going to be able to squeeze in that ass cunt. Too tight. They got something for that too."

Her eyes grew wide. "No! Ben! Don't squirt stuff on there! I can't be open all the time!"

He rolled his eyes and opened a drawer. He held up an object made of stainless steel. It had a tapered teardrop shape with a wide base. "Know what this is?"

She shook her head.

He held up the base. There was a red pentagram engraved in the five sided base. "This is a butt plug. They use these to train sluts like you."

She shook her head. "Please don't put that in my little butt, Ben!"

He laughed. "Ain't gonna be a little butt for much longer."

Stacie whined.

"Now, Sugar told me to use you right. I ain't sending you back to her without proper training. Suck this." He held the teardrop part to her lips.

She squeezed her lips shut and shook her head. My God, had it been in somebody's ass?

"Open up. Don't make me force you. Sugar Tits told you to be my slut, you want to make Sugar mad?"

Her eyes opened wide. Sugar Tits? She was her friend. She couldn't make Sugar Tits mad, not after all she had done for her. The pretty clothes and the good advice?

"Ben, has that been in anybody's butt?"

Ben smiled. "Yes. But, I cleaned it. Now suck on it like a good slut." He rubbed it across her lips.

She opened her lips slowly and Ben slipped it in. "Careful of your teeth. Sugar will have my balls if you chip a tooth. Coat it real good with spit so it'll slip up your butt."

It wasn't so bad. The taste was metallic and not unpleasant. She willed the spit into her mouth and felt her saliva coating it.

"Your mouth will warm it too. That makes it easier for your little pucker to take it."

She nodded and sucked on the butt plug.

The pentagram began to glow with red light.

Ben smiled. "This is from the Church as well. They call it a Satan Plug." He eased it out of her mouth.

"It's glowing," she whispered.

"That means it's ready for your hole, girl."

She watched wide eyed as he slowly traced it down her pussy lips. "Ready?"

She nodded quickly and closed her eyes.

Stacie felt the slender tip poke at her backside. "No! No, I'm afraid."

"Shh, you can do it. I got your butt wet with my spit as well."

She felt herself opening as Ben wedged it inside. "Oh, God! Oh, fuck!"

She was stretching and still it wasn't going in. It felt as big as a beer can.

"Please, Ben. Stop. It won't fit."

"Shh, almost there."

"Ben. No." And, then it seemed to rush forward. Her hole widened to the point she thought it would tear, and then it slid in.

Her tortured hole closed around the base.

Ben laughed. "See, baby? You got a Satan Plug in your ass."

She reached down and felt the pentagram base squeezed tight against her asshole. She giggled. It felt hard and heavy in her butt.

Ben looked down at her plug and smiled. "You ready?"

"For what?" It was starting to feel good.

He shook his head. "It's mechanical, baby."

Something whirred and clicked.

The Satan Plug vibrated and grew!

"Aighh!" Stacie threw her head back and screamed.

"There now. It just doubled in size. In an hour, it'll double again. And, one more time an hour after that."

"No! Ben! Take it out!"

"Yeah, that ain't happening, baby. That sucker stays in until it's time to come out on its own. When you're nice and loose and gaped. You can't feel it, but it's pumping some kind of drug into your hole. When it's done, your asshole will be the same shape as your pussy, a pretty little slit. It'll even have a clit. But, don't worry, it'll close down tight when you need it to. But, when a man needs you open? You'll be able to take my fist."

She looked at him in terror.

But.

It was starting to feel good again.

He nodded. "Yeah, it's turning that ass cunt into a pussy. You like it now?"

She bit her lip. Her face was red with embarrassment. She nodded. "Yes, Ben. I... I do like it."

"That's my good girl." He kissed her.

It was the first time he kissed her, and she moaned into it, taking his love from him, as much as she could take.

His hands closed on her thighs.

She felt the thick head of his cock pushing at her pussy. She leaned her head back. "Ben, do you have a condom?"

He laughed and shook his head. "Stacie, you are hysterical." He shoved his hips forward and six inches of his cock bottomed out in her pussy.

"God! Oh, fuck!"

"Your wish is my command, baby." He pumped in and out slowly.

"So big! You can't even get it all in, can you?" She locked her legs around the small of his back. Each powerful thrust made the Satan Plug throb in her ass.

"Not yet. They'll fix that too."

Fix that? Oh, Jesus, what was going on here? She couldn't think. This was all wrong, but she couldn't stop. She wasn't even attracted to this man. But, his cock was so big and he just... took ownership of her.

Was this what she needed? Did she need to submit to a man? All of society said this was wrong, but she wanted it, craved it. She wanted to be owned. She wanted to be property.

He pounded into her and she raked her long nails across his back, drawing blood.

He just laughed and fucked her harder, each thrust pushing him up against her cervix.

"You... have to... pull out... don't cum."

"No way, bitch. Your cunt belongs to me until I'm done." As if to punctuate the point, he fucked her harder and faster.

"I... I think I might be ovulating. You have to pull out."

"Babies are your problem. But, I'll be happy as fuck to put one in you," he grinned at her with an evil smile.

She should have been horrified.

Instead, she arched her back and ground against him. He owned her, she was his to breed. "Breed me, you fucking stud."

He laughed and then screamed, pumping jizz into her pussy.

12