All Comments on 'Transformations - Soccer Mom Ch. 14'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 5 years ago

So Madison isn't effected by White Witches but has been going along with it the whole time, well not surprising given she is a freak who joined in the last series. I wonder how it goes for when she becomes Donny's White Witch.

So much for Courtney joining in the "family" fun. Also I wonder if Stacy is going to get knocked up after this mess.

So they are going to war with a congressman via his daughter. I wonder what kind of fun they are going to have with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please keep writing

Each new character takes the series to new depths of delicious depravity. I'd very much like to see a Male version of Rita, and I also really want to know what Demona and her ilk have been up to down in her lair.

Good stuff, keeps me coming back for more!

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 5 years agoAuthor
More to come...

There are only a few chapters left in this book. We'll be submitting them over the next few days.

Thanks so much for all your support!

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 5 years agoAuthor
Chapter 15 is in the pipe

Expect it in a couple of days. We're hard at work on chapter 16, and we expect chapter 17 will tie this one up. Thanks for reading!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...