Transformations - The Farm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time, she wished the damned morality was gone. Why shouldn't she enjoy this? So what if the cheerleader had been programmed to please?

"You're catching on," Gwen whispered.

Mary began to breathe harder. She wanted Hailey to climb on top of her, let Mary taste her pussy and please her the way she was being pleased.

"Soon," Gwen laughed.

The witch was in her mind, but instead of being angry, Mary was beginning to enjoy the sensation. It was... intimate. They were a threesome: the brainwashed coed, the evil witch, and Mary.

"Open your eyes," Gwen said.

Mary looked up.

Gwen was holding the jar labeled FUTA-FORMULA 2. "Drink this, and you will live forever. You will be fierce and powerful. Adored and lusted after. No more pain, no more regret. You will be happy." She took the lid off the jar. "I can make you drink it, I can make you want to drink it. But, I would rather have you choose it. Trust me, Mary."

She looked into Gwen's eyes. Evil eyes. Eyes that wanted to enslave her.

But, not eyes that were lying to her.

Mary lifted her head. "Yes," she whispered.

Gwen smiled and put the jar opening to Mary's lips.

The liquid inside was milky white and thick.

"Cum. From a whoremaster named Ray. Changed and processed by, of all things, a robot named Rita. There is no DNA in it. You will be bound to no one."

"What will it do?"

"Wonderful, terrible things."

"Bound to no one?"

"No... unless you want to be?" The question on Gwen's face was clear.

"Would you..."

"I would love to have you as mine. I can keep you as mine - I'm a White Witch, and it's allowed. But, again, the choice is yours. I will love you either way. I couldn't love you as the old Mary. Normals are nothing to us. But, Mary? As this? You will be everything."

She felt the love radiating from this creature who, a few minutes before, had been nothing but a cruel monster.

"I want to be yours," Mary whispered.

Gwen smiled. It wasn't evil. It was loving. She unzipped her rubber camisole, letting her beautiful breasts slip out of the tight garment.

She held her dripping nipple over the jar and let her Ambrosia flow into the cum.

A moment later, she held the jar to Mary's lips again. "Now. Drink."

Mary looked into her eyes and let the cum flow over her lips.

***

Diane's world had turned upside down in less than an hour.

Items on her bucket list to check off: make love with two men? Check.

Make love with a woman? Check.

Have group sex? Check.

Get a boob job?

She sat on the edge of the operating table and stared at her reflection in the mirror. Her body now looked like twin flesh colored beach balls had replaced her old breasts.

Her arms would barely fit around her now bountiful tits.

Black plastic clips shaped like inverted pentagrams pinched her nipples... hard! It wasn't uncomfortable exactly. She fingered her nipples gently.

Her pussy quivered and, oh, God, she needed to fuck again.

But, both studs were presently occupied. After causing her to black out from the intense fucking, the younger one, Jason had announced he was going to cum.

All three of her lovers had pulled free of her at that point. She wasn't proud of how she had whined and cried at being left alone, even after more consecutive orgasms than she had ever experienced.

Heather now squatted on the floor, the studs standing over her. She was sucking off Jason as she jacked Alex's cock.

It was hot to watch, but she desperately wanted to be in Heather's position.

When she had tried to join, Alex had gently told her to just watch.

For some reason, they would only cum with Heather.

"You want her more!" Diane had whined, the sound of her own pleading and jealousy embarrassing her.

Alex's words had soothed her. "No, darling, I promise you - we like both of you. But if we get our cum on you? It would complicate things. Just watch. You'll get cum very soon."

So, she had watched as the beautiful cowgirl had fellated them both.

All the while, she had observed her new body in the mirror.

A freak! They made me into a freak! Her mind screamed at her.

A voice whispered in her head. "No. You are beautiful. Look at your beautiful breasts. They are perfect." It sounded like a machine's voice.

The words made the screaming voice in her head go away. What had she been upset about? She wasn't sure. Everything was fuzzy, like she was dreaming.

She smiled at the big breasts. "I am beautiful," Diane whispered. She slid off the table and turned sideways. She gasped. Her breasts from the side were just as impressive! Diane marveled at her flat tummy and newly padded hips. They were still small in comparison to the massive tits.

She frowned when she saw the barcode on her ass.

The machine voice spoke in her head again. "Only the prettiest girls get that tattoo. It is elegant. It tells who you are. It says you are loved. It says you are adored. It says you are cherished."

Diane smiled as warmth filled her cloudy mind. Love! She was loved! Only special people received that tattoo!

She faced the mirror. Her fingers trailed down her flat tummy to her naked crotch. Diane felt a momentary nausea - remembering the hair, the disgusting hair. Even a little was sickening! Luckily she would never have to worry about that again - they had removed it completely and forever.

And, she had been sterilized. She could fuck anyone she wanted and not have to worry about getting pregnant. Ever.

Jason began to groan loudly.

Diane turned in time to see his first gush of cum paint Heather's smiling face.

Seconds later, the gigantic Alex reached his own orgasm. His shaft throbbed as he covered Heather's big boobs with thick, white cream.

"Can I? Please?" Diane asked.

"No, sweetheart," Alex moaned. "Lots of men are going to give you cum over the next week. Just not ours."

Jason collapsed onto the floor, and Diane turned her attention to Alex's softening member.

She licked it clean.

Alex leaned down and kissed the top of Heather's head as she too collapsed on the floor. Jason gathered her in his arms and spooned her.

Alex examined his cock, pumped his shaft a few times to make sure no more cum was flowing.

He walked over to Diane. He stood behind her and kissed her neck as she looked at herself in the mirror. "I know this all seems confusing now, but you are very fortunate, Diane."

"Special?"

He put his big hand on her taught belly and pulled her back against him. "Yes. It's not just a vacation. Your whole world is going to change for the better. You'll understand soon. But, for now, just relax and enjoy yourself."

She smiled as he effortlessly scooped her up.

She laid her head on his shoulder.

Diane dozed as he carried her.

She opened her eyes when he took her into the next room.

The floor was padded, and the room was filled with women like her. They all had Diane's miraculous breasts.

She smiled.

They were all lying naked, groping and fondling each other in orgiastic bliss.

A big blonde stood up, her lips glistening from the juices of her brunette friend. "New... arrival?"

"Yes. This is Diane. Diane, this is Regina."

Diane looked at her sleepily. "Hi!"

Regina smiled wide. "Yay! Another smartie like us!" She frowned. "Fuck... did I just say 'smartie'... I'm a genius, really."

"She is. Relatively speaking," the brunette added as she rose to her knees and began noisily slurping at Regina's clit.

"This is Patsy. She's a smar... intellectual too."

"Hi. Get the fuck down here and join us," Patsy mumbled as she reached up and grabbed Diane's hand.

Alex set Diane gently on her feet and she leaned into Regina's embrace, their massive jugs mashing together.

Regina lowered them both to the floor. "Snuggle up," she murmured as she drew Diane tight against her. She wrapped one leg around Diane's hips and pushed her crotch against her. "Bump clitties."

"Hmm?"

"Get them close together so Patsy can..."

Diane squealed as Patsy put her mouth over both their clits at once.

"Mmm," Patsy mumbled. "Two orgasms, then you both do me... okay, maybe three."

Regina giggled. "Hope you like to make out."

Diane giggled back. "Definitely."

Regina kissed her, pulling her body close as Patsy licked and sucked them both.