All Comments on 'Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 01'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love this story. I was hoping each day that more would be created and posted and you didn’t disappoint in the slightest. The entire series is spectacular and you just constantly amaze me with more.

Thank you so much for adding another continuation of this story and the newest chapter. I cannot wait for more.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 3 years ago

A lot going on here. More please

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupisover 3 years ago

Emergence of the Immune

Incredible way to get to the modern day setting for this incredible series. Can't imagine Mistress Maria is pleased by the Church barging in on NYC, hopefully Cathy, Tracy or Maria comes across Tanya. Will Dr Pain make another appearance as an ally of the White Witches? Also did you commission an artist to do the transformation of Evelyn Price back into Mistress Evie Price Di Morpheus because that would look incredible?

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 3 years ago

After having done a re-read of this, it seems Evie has her memories intact. I wonder what Maria is going to think about that or if she even remembers her. How long were they fucking before Eric/Morphus entered their lives? For that matter is he the father of Adam? Or what does Adam know how his father. But it seems she got her wish of being a mother.

With a pair of Immunes taking the center part of the story I'm wondering what their role in the future is. Cathy is taking one hell of a risk here IMO.

MrCharonSrMrCharonSrover 3 years ago

I should have guessed you ( the collective you) would post on Halloween. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

I’ve said it so many time before that I am afraid the value/meaning of these words are diminished by their over use...but this story, in all of its twisted glory, all of its books and chapters, with all of its characters, personas, locations, and time spanning events ... is ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT.

And simply to keep my streak intact, your ability to IMAGINE this story, this world, this everything is beyond amazing.

Thank you again for selflessly sharing this with us.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 3 years agoAuthor
Random Answers

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Terra Lupis: Though Whore Caste disagrees with the Church’s methods, they still accept that the subjugation of humanity is necessary in order to save it. This might not be the way Maria would necessarily do it but she would most likely welcome the ‘end’ and tolerate the ‘means’... for now. As for that transformation scene? No artist has been commissioned, though Ann might create a render or two.

Crazy One: We don’t want to give away too much, but you are correct: Evie has all her memories as does Dr. Thompson. As for the immunes? There is a passage in one of the other books that talks about Whore Caste standing alongside the immune in the final battle. Finally, yes, Cathy is walking a tightrope. She’s quite literally sleeping with the enemy from the point of view of the rest of Whore Caste, though she is truly in love with Hecate.

Mr Charon: :) The Halloween publish date was simply by accident. We expected it would be published the previous Wednesday.

IMAGINE: You always bring a smile to our faces. Thank you!

We’re hard at work on Chapter 2 and we’ll update you as soon as it is submitted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

QUESTION

What would this school the church sends all the kids to do if they found a child was immune?

And what would happen if a male was given the White Witch transformation drug?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 3 years agoAuthor
Answers

1) nothing. The transformed cannot cause harm to anyone under eighteen or the perpetrator dies. Instant brain aneurysm hard wired into the transformation process. Over the age of eighteen? Lobotomy.

2) White Witch formula is a modification of Whoremaster formula. Which means the male would become a Whoremaster - and they would not have enhanced psychic abilities, only the limited psychic abilities of all Whoremasters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you!

I found you story by accident. It is one of the best stories posted here. I wish you had in your biography the list of stories to be read. The other thing that would help a reader is a list of characters. Some of the names are so similar and there are so many threads I get confused. Thanks again.

ThemutantcowThemutantcowover 3 years ago
Amazing!

Loving the plot - and honestly dreading that we might be approaching the end of the story! When the main plot does come to an end, it would be amazing if you could continue some sexy stories with some of the characters. I could have read ten pages just of the Doctor torturing and making love to her prisoners! Keep up the amazing work :)

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

We’d love to do a character list but we’re at 1.2 million words right now :). Over the eleven novels, two short stories, and a novella it’d take us a lot of time. We always pictured Transformations as being the porn version of one of those huge World War II epics like The Longest Day - an ensemble cast in a story with lots of plot lines all telling their part of the whole story.

The book order is:

Transformations: Witnesses

Britt-Ney

The Hazards of Saving the Earth

The New Gym

Transformations: Soccer Mom

Transformations: Rose

Transformations: The Farm

Transformations: Were-Bimbo

Transformations: Visions of Sugar Plums

Transformations: Sinful Suburbia

Transformations: Return to Sinful Suburbia

Transformations: Dr. De-Mona

Transformations: Morpheus

Transformations: The New Normal

Fear not, there are several more books to follow before the finale.

We may also write stories about some of the more popular characters even after the series concludes. For example, we’re planning a series with Evilyn Hellstorm from Transformations: Dr. De-Mona.

In addition, we have two other series in the works: Collegium Daemonium that deals with occult erotica and Invasion about an alien invasion with strong erotic elements.

We’re 11,000 words into The New Normal Chapter 2 - we apologize, but, like most of you we’ve been a little distracted over the last couple of weeks! Wayne is hard at work, however, and we’ll update you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not To Be A Nudge....

Not to be pushy but a month between chapters? Yer killin me you two!

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 3 years agoAuthor
Chapter two coming soon...

It’s in final edits. Chapter 2 will go in the queue on Wednesday, Nov. 2.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 3 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2...

...is in the queue. Chapter 3 is about 2/3 done. Sorry for the delay - the world is bonkers right now.

AnoniemousAnoniemousalmost 3 years ago

More characters being introduced and mayhem everywhere. What's going to happen to Tanya, will Cathy get to her in time? Another great chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
1385 Followers
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...