Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy was holding another half ring with the same sharp points. A tiny silver chain dangled from it. At the end of the chain was a tiny, inverted cross with a pentagram molded into the cross piece. "For your clit."

Agnes shook her head.

Cathy handed the jewelry to the nurse.

Agnes heard the metallic snap again followed by the spray bottle.

Then the numbness was gone.

She could feel the weight of the inverted crucifix dangling from her engorged clit.

And it... oh, God forgive her! It felt good!

Cathy caressed Agnes's clit again and the chain swung back and forth as she did.

"Unnh," Agnes moaned.

Then she felt something tug farther back. Cathy was pulling on the wedding ring in Agnes's perineum.

"God!"

Cathy laughed. "You see? I'm doing nice things for you, Agnes."

"You... no! No, this is wicked! It's wrong!" Agnes sobbed but her body was betraying her. She wasn't sure she believed her own words.

Her bra felt tight.

Cathy embraced her and ran her hands up Agnes's back beneath the blouse. Her fingers touched the back of Agnes's bra.

Cathy grabbed it and jerked.

The back of the bra broke and the tightness disappeared as Agnes's breasts were freed.

Two more jerks and Cathy tore the bra into four pieces.

The remains of the bra fell onto the sidewalk.

Then Cathy slowly unbuttoned Agnes's blouse, leaving only one button intact near Agnes's waist.

Her breasts were pushing the fabric apart.

Cathy caressed Agnes's hard nipples through the fabric.

"Oh, God!" Agnes cried.

"Starting to see the light, are we, Mother Agnes?" Cathy asked.

"You're... repulsive!"

Cathy stepped to the side and cupped Agnes's sex with her right hand.

Agnes gasped and blushed blood red.

Margaret and Inez were French kissing a few feet away, naked in the morning sun.

"Girls? I think it's time for an education," Cathy said. "Come here."

The naked nuns walked smiling to the cross.

Before Cathy could say anything, Agnes swallowed hard and spoke. "Margaret, you must fight this. You and I have spoken about your... troubles. You mustn't give in."

Margaret and Inez giggled and held hands.

"I'm sorry, Mother Agnes," Margaret said. "But I've completely given in." She looked at Inez. "Inez and I have consummated our relationship... in every way. I wouldn't go back even if I could."

"Turn around, Margaret," Cathy said.

Margaret turned.

Agnes's breath caught in her chest - the woman's back was like a roadmap of old and new scars.

"Tell her she was better off, Agnes," Cathy said. "Tell her how God wants her to torture and scar herself."

"Of course He doesn't!" Agnes said. "She did this to herself - I begged her not to do it."

"It's true, Mistress, she did tell me to stop," Margaret said as Inez rubbed and kissed her back.

"That's good," Cathy said. "But she didn't tell you there was nothing wrong with your urges to begin with."

Agnes shook her head. "Such urges are an abomination!"

"Love is never an abomination, Agnes. Sex isn't wrong. Lust isn't sin." Cathy smiled. "You taught these women to hide themselves away, to lock up their lust, and deny their desires. I'm about to show them a new way."

"What are you going to do?!" Agnes asked.

Cathy reached out and touched both of the sisters' faces.

Their eyes rolled back in their heads.

"Do as you will as long as it hurts no one," Cathy said. "Follow your lusts, embrace your desires. Live." Cathy closed her eyes and her lips moved, though Agnes could not hear the words she spoke.

A moment later, Cathy took her hands away from the women's temples.

The girls blinked and stared at Cathy.

"Who are you?"

"We are Whore Caste," the women said in unison. "Rubber Nuns assigned to this brothel."

Agnes stared at them in horror. "What have you done to them?"

"Freed them. They now have a purpose: they're prostitutes - something I think they'll enjoy much more than being nuns." Cathy winked at them. "Now, girls, if you don't mind, we're going to turn you both into sex toys. Would that be okay?"

They smiled and nodded.

The woman who had fitted Agnes with her hormone pump was joined by a second rubber clad nurse. They began injecting both women with multiple syringes.

"The first shot is a vaccine against Bimbo Flu and the Futa Virus. Then we'll enhance the breasts."

"You're mon... monsters," Agnes moaned. In her youth, she could remember strong sexual urges coming over her. Those times were nothing in comparison to the effect of the hormones being pumped into her by the cursed box on her thigh!

Margaret and Inez flinched and winced as the nurses continued to inject unknown substances into their most sensitive areas.

Agnes had to look away as the nuns were made to bend at the waist and needles were applied to their anuses.

Cathy returned to put them under her control once again as the sisters' wedding rings were moved from their fingers to their clitorises.

Cathy then led them to a green bench on the sidewalk nearby. "Alright, girls. Climb onto the bench - no, no, kneel on the bench and lean your bodies forward over the back.

They knelt on the green wood and presented their backsides to the street.

Cathy nodded. "Arch your backs - you're on display, remember?"

Margaret and Inez laughed and arched their backs, raising their asses and spreading their thighs.

The nuns on the parapet had a perfect view of the spread open sisters.

Cathy motioned to two of the Church Agents. They went to her side.

"Strip down and fuck them. Nice and slow for the cameras, please. Teach them oral first."

"Yes, Mistress," the agents said and immediately began to disrobe. Soon they stood naked on the street.

Agnes tried not to look at them, but it was nearly impossible.

The naked men were hard muscled and hairless. At a distance, they would look identical, right down to the inverted pentagram tattoos below their navels.

Their cocks were huge and hard, curved up and dripping with clear fluid.

They stroked themselves as they walked to Margaret and Inez.

The men faced them and rubbed the glistening plum sized heads of their dicks back and forth over the women's' lips, coating them with their lube.

Inez immediately licked her lips and took the thick prick presented to her into her mouth. She smiled and looked up adoringly at the man who had given her what Agnes knew was her first taste of cock.

Margaret, however, looked confused.

Cathy shook her head. "Oh, I almost forgot. Margaret, honey? It's okay to like girls. I like them too. But you should try men as well."

A shiver went through Margaret's body as her eyes rolled back. Then she shook herself and smiled.

She parted her lips, and the man slid his cock into her warm mouth.

"Have you no... shame?" Agnes stammered. She wanted nothing more than to masturbate herself, but the bindings prevented it.

Cathy laughed. "Shame for what? Making her happier? Look at her, Agnes. She loves what she's doing - what's being done to her."

Agnes started to say something then she stopped. "Wait... did you say something about... cameras?"

Cathy giggled. "Oh, you didn't notice?" Cathy pointed at the streetlights.

There were small cameras everywhere - cameras that hadn't been there the last time Agnes had been on the street.

Cathy held a cell phone in front of Agnes's face.

Video on the screen showed the street. The camera views changed to zoom into the action on the bench and occasionally back to Agnes squirming on the cross.

"Right now, millions of people are watching this on televisions throughout Cuba. Strange, isn't it? The defilement of nuns gets high ratings among our former Catholics. There's something psychological at play there, I'm sure. Smile, Mother Agnes, I'm making you a star."

Agnes screamed but it came out as a strangled murmur.

"No screaming - you'll upset the nuns still in the convent." Cathy whispered. She turned back to the foursome on the bench. "Fuck them, please."

Margaret and Inez panted and licked their lips after the Agents removed their cocks. Then the men circled around behind them and lined up their purplish cock heads with the dripping pussies.

The agents gently rocked their hips forward.

Cathy smiled as she watched the looks of pure rapture on the nuns' faces. "Did you know they were both virgins? This is the first time they've had real cocks inside them - I don't count dildos and fingers, do you, Mother Agnes?"

"How can you be so cruel?!" Agnes hissed.

Cathy rolled her eyes. "Oh, for fuck's sake, Agnes - look at them. Do they look like they're in pain? Do they look like they're being forced? They're being fucked, Agnes - their bodies are finally getting what your religion has denied them. And they love it."

"T... Too big!" Inez moaned as the agent behind her made short, gentle strokes into her. "It's splitting me in two."

Agnes swallowed hard - the agents were enormous 'down there'.

"Would you like us to fix you and Margaret so you can take all of them?"

Inez grinned wickedly. "Yes! Please!"

Margaret simply laughed.

The men pulled out and stroked themselves.

The two nurses approached Inez and Margaret carrying what looked like dildos with pistol grips.

"One of the tools of our religion. Much like circumcision - we sterilize our women and then open their cervix so that their womb can be used to lengthen the vagina," Cathy said.

"That's insane! Why would you do that?" Agnes groaned.

"For some reason, our god prefers everything to be larger than normal - penises, breasts - we're always on display, we're always advertising our sexuality. And we're sterilized for zero population growth. We're immortal, so our numbers would exceed the capacity of the earth if we were allowed to breed..."

Agnes laughed. "Now I know you're insane."

Cathy smiled and began removing Agnes's coif.

"What are you doing?"

Cathy laughed. "Seriously? I've exposed your pussy and most of your boobs and you're worried about showing your hair?"

"Stop!" Agnes hissed as Cathy undid the back of the garment and removed it from her hair.

Cathy took a step back and dropped the gray and white cloth on the sidewalk. "So you don't believe we can make you immortal?" She held up the cellphone to Agnes's face.

Agnes gasped.

She had always kept her hair short as was the custom of all the sisters. It was now medium length.

And the new growth from the root out to midway along the length was shiny blonde in stark contrast to the gray ends - her hair was growing out in the color of her youth.

"No. No, this can't be..."

"You're twenty years younger, Mother Superior, and growing younger by the minute. If I wanted, I could make you eighteen again. But I think MILFs are hot, don't you?"

"This is... against God." Agnes stared at her thick, youthful hair. People didn't grow younger, it wasn't possible.

"And yet?" Cathy whispered. The ease with which she read Agnes's mind and completed her sentences was terrifying. She ran her fingers through Agnes's hair. "We are not evil, Agnes. The devil didn't send us. We're here to save the world. Let us save you."

There was a kindness in the witch's eyes, a sadness and compassion that were impossible to mistake. Whatever her faults, no matter her misconceptions about morality, Cathy Greene di Hecate believed she was doing good.

"Please stop making me want to do these things," Agnes whispered.

Cathy shook her head. "I'm not doing anything to you, Agnes. Your body is changing and igniting your passion."

"No, no this can't all be my... lusts." She looked at the nurses sliding the dildo's inside Margaret and Inez. They went deeper and deeper.

And Agnes wished it were her being penetrated.

The dildo being slid into Inez stopped its slow progress forward.

The nurse holding her finger on the dildo's 'trigger' placed her other hand on the small of Inez's back. "You'll feel some pressure. One, two, three."

Click!

Inez arched her back and screamed.

Behind her, the nurse smiled, and the dildo slid into Inez to the pistol grip.

Agnes could swear she saw Inez's stomach bulge from the deep penetration.

The nurse pulled it out slowly as Inez moaned in protest.

"Shh," the agent said as he positioned his cock and replaced the thick dildo with his thick meat.

Inez wiggled her hips and laughed as he slid balls deep into her.

Beside her, Margaret yelped as the sterilizer worked its magic on her as well.

Soon, both agents were fucking them deep, their thick balls slapping against the women's bodies with each hard thrust.

Margaret and Inez were holding hands as the men took them.

"Just look at them," Cathy whispered. "Have you noticed how their bodies are changing?"

Margaret and Inez were now both extremely buxom, their large breasts jiggling and swinging with each thrust. Their hair was growing and becoming lustrous and full.

They were turning into idealized versions of themselves - even their muscle tone was improving. Their biceps tensed as they held onto the back of the bench.

"Nurse? Vibrator, please?" Cathy said.

One of the nurses smiled and walked out of Agnes's sight.

She returned with a long white wand.

It had one of the white latex leg bands attached to it.

Cathy smiled at Agnes as the nurse laid it in the witch's hand. "Have you ever seen an Hitachi wand before?"

"I know what a vibrator is, you monster!"

Cathy nodded. "Yes, but this has been redesigned by our engineers. It's slightly different than the commercial model." She knelt and ran the round 'head' of the vibrator up the inside of Agnes's right thigh.

She turned it on.

Agnes cried out as the head came to life, vibrating against her sensitive skin.

The vibrator inched higher and higher.

"S... Stop... please..."

"Silly girl, what would you do if I actually did stop? Hmm? You'd beg me to start again and you know it."

The vibrator touched Agnes's clit and she cried out again. It was making her vibrate to her very core.

The belt wrapped around her thigh and pulled tight, the head positioned directly against her clit.

"Oh... fuck!!!" Agnes jerked and squirmed in her bonds.

"Trying to get away? Or are you trying to make it feel even better?"

"Damn you to hell!" Agnes groaned.

"What a thing for a nun to say! I'm shocked," Cathy laughed. "I know it seems like I'm being cruel to you, but I promise you I only want what's best for you, Agnes."

"Unnh,,, God, I feel like I'm going to die!"

Cathy laughed. "Now what was I talking about: Oh, yes! This is a re-design. You see the band is measuring your heart rate, blood pressure, and skin tension. It's very good at predicting when you're about to achieve orgasm."

She was so close! She felt herself about to go over the edge.

And then it stopped.

"No!" Agnes screamed and this time it really was a scream - Cathy let her scream out loud.

"Yes, it won't let you orgasm until it senses you're on the verge of having the cum of your lifetime."

"Please, please, please," Agnes whispered. The vibrator started again.

The front door of the convent burst open and one of the sisters rushed out. "Me! Please I want to be with you!"

"Sister... Eva... no!" Agnes moaned as her orgasm built anew.

A slim hand reached through the open door and grabbed the back of Eva's dress.

"Let me go!" Eva screamed. She was tearing at her clothes trying to remove them.

Sister Dorothy, one of the older nuns was struggling to drag Eva back into the convent. "Eva! Stop this! Stop it at once!"

"Let go of me!"

Cathy walked gracefully across the street. "Please do let her go, Dorothy."

Dorothy's face went slack, and she released her grip on the struggling nun.

Eva ran into Cathy's embrace. "Please! Please let me be like them! I'm begging you! I'll do anything."

"Of course, darling. You can be a slut as well. We'll teach you," Cathy said and kissed the young nun.

Eva had yanked up her gray skirt and was fingering herself through her cotton panties.

Dorothy still stood in the doorway, her eyes looking down at her feet.

Cathy held out her hand. "Come to me, Dorothy. Come on. Don't you want to be like them? Don't you want to feel what you've never experienced?"

"Don't... listen to her, Dorothy!" Agnes groaned. "Go... back inside. Bar the door and pray, sister." The vibrator was pushing her close to the brink again.

Cathy laughed. "Sister Dorothy, this game is coming to its close. Your side is going to lose. Look at them and tell me you don't want to join them?"

Dorothy looked up and stared at Margaret and Inez as they were being fucked hard by the agents.

Agnes moaned when she saw Dorothy lick her lips.

The older nun stepped out the door and took Cathy's hand.

The others began to wail from the parapet.

Agnes gritted her teeth as her orgasm approached. "Someone... go down and bar the door! Go to the chapel and pray sisters! Pray for your souls!"

Agnes cried out.

And the vibrator stopped!

"No! Fuck, no! Please... please let me cum!"

Cathy laughed.

The door slammed shut as Cathy led the two nuns toward the fornicators on the bench.

Eva had succeeded in undoing her skirt and stepping out of her panties. She massaged her crotch with one hand as Cathy led them toward Inez.

"Agent, pull out, please," Cathy said.

The agent slid his enormous cock out of Inez's gaping snatch.

Inez groaned like an animal.

"Isn't it pretty, Eva? Isn't Inez's sex so pretty and delicious looking?" Cathy whispered.

Eva's mouth was open.

Cathy eased her gently forward.

Eva kissed Inez's open sex.

"God, forgive them!" Agnes whispered.

"God couldn't care less," Cathy giggled.

Eva moaned as she licked and sucked Inez's wet cunt.

Cathy led Dorothy to Margaret. "Agent, take a break."

The agent pulled out and took a step back. He stroked his thick cock and watched.

"Not the first time you've tasted pussy, is it Dorothy?"

"No," Dorothy whispered.

"Bet you thought you had defeated that inner demon, hmm? Silly, child. Well, no need to deny yourself any..."

Dorothy struggled free and pushed her face into Margaret's backside, spreading her cheeks and licking her pussy and ass in long, languid strokes.

Cathy laughed. "Dorothy here is an old pro it seems. Agents? Do as you like."

The agents positioned themselves behind the new arrivals.

Eva was already bottomless and wet, so the agent behind her simply slid into her.

Eva laughed into Inez's pussy.

The other agent tore off Dorothy's skirt and shredded her cotton panties.

He rubbed his cock up and down her wet snatch.

Then he pressed it against her ass.

Dorothy arched her back and pushed back against him.

The agent slid deep in her ass.

Cathy returned to stand by Agnes. "There'll be an entire orgy on the street in a little while."

Agnes shook her head violently. "God... God... please! Let me..."

"No. Not yet. I want you to admit something to me first."

"Wha... What?"

She leaned close and whispered in Agnes's ear. "Your life was meaningless. You lived in a dull existence, Agnes. You were just making time until you died. Now look at you - look at them."

Agnes moaned and watched the four nuns. They were lost in passion. Ecstasy - they were experiencing ecstasy. Was this the only time in their entire lives they had known it?

And what about her? Had she ever known such lust? It was intoxicating... liberating. Could it be that her whole life had been a lie? Had it been a mistake to lock herself away from this?

Agnes screamed as her orgasm took her.

Cathy's hands were on her, caressing her breasts. "It's okay now, Agnes. Everything is going to be alright. Your life before was just a nightmare. All of your lives were nightmares. That's all over now."