Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Violence wasn't his thing.

He still had the earbud in his ear.

Occasionally, he heard someone directing 'units' to different locations.

A few minutes ago, he heard them advising they needed a medical team at the warehouse - presumably for the agent he had darted.

Keith peeked in the window. The apartment was dark. He was looking in on the living room and kitchen beyond. It looked quiet.

The window was locked on the inside. He remembered a trick he saw once: improperly installed windows with too much give could be jimmied open. He put his palms on the glass and pulled down.

The window slid down just a little.

Click.

The spring loaded lock clicked open when the tension was released.

Thank God for lousy contractors, Keith thought.

He slid the window up and climbed through into the living room.

He closed the window and re-locked it.

Keith put his hand on the gun in his jacket pocket. He took a deep breath. "Hi. Listen, I just came through your living room window. But I'm not here to hurt you, okay? I just need a place to hide from all this craziness. I'm not dangerous. If you want me to leave? Just say so and I'll go back out the way I came in. I really won't hurt you."

He looked nervously from side to side in the empty living room.

No one said a word.

He swallowed hard and opened the nearest door.

The bathroom was empty.

He opened the next door.

It was a bedroom, and the bed was freshly made.

The next door opened on a bedroom that was a tangle of pink sheets and pink clothing tossed all over. Someone had packed in a hurry from the looks of it.

There was a poster on the wall: a kitten hanging by its front paws from a tree limb with the words 'Hang in there, baby' written at the bottom.

"Seriously?" Keith laughed.

Two pictures sat on the dresser. One was of a beautiful woman in an evening gown. The sequined gown had a sash that read 'Miss Abilene'.

The other picture was newer. The girl in it was obviously related to 'Miss Abilene', most likely her daughter. The daughter's face was a little squarer, but she was still a knockout with big green eyes.

Keith looked around the room at the scattered pink lingerie including delicate looking pink panties tossed about on the bed.

Keith felt like a voyeur. "Sorry, Texas. I didn't mean to intrude. Good luck, wherever you are."

He went back to the living room and closed the bedroom door.

***

"There's nothing on TV but porn," Caitlyn yelled from the living room.

Tanya laughed as she washed the dishes - Caitlyn had definitely been telling the truth about her cooking ability: the omelets she made for their dinner were amazing. "Just porn? No news like earlier?"

"Nope, just the same press conference with that creepy Hecate lady. She's scary." Caitlyn was quiet for a moment. "How does somebody do that?"

"Do what?"

"Two... you know, things up their butt at one time?"

Tanya dried her hands and walked into the living room. "What do you mean things?"

Caitlyn was sitting on the couch. She pointed at the TV. "You know? Things."

Tanya looked at the screen. A woman was squatting on a man's huge cock, taking it in the ass. Another man crouched over her and squeezed his own cock into her ass at the same time. "Fuck..."

"Yep." Caitlyn turned her head sideways trying to make sense out of the image. "I mean I've taken thingy's up the butt before but never two."

Tanya laughed. "You?"

"What? I like sex, don't you?"

"Well, yeah, but... I don't know. You just seem..."

"Innocent?"

"Yeah, sort of. You don't seem like the kind of girl who would..."

"Take it up the butt?"

Tanya blushed. "Can we talk about something else?"

"What's the matter? Haven't you ever taken it up the butt?"

"Actually, no."

"Oh. Does that make me a slut 'cause I have?"

"No, it doesn't. It makes you... interesting."

Caitlyn beamed. "I'm a real pleaser in bed. I'm up for whatever, you know?"

Tanya blinked. "Okay... I'm going to take a bath now."

***

Tanya lay back in the warm bath and soaked, letting the tension of the last day and night seep out of her muscles and into the soapy water.

You're encumbered now. Your survival likelihood just dropped by 50%, she heard her dad say in her head.

She smiled. "What was I supposed to do? Leave her in the hall?" She whispered to the empty bathroom.

The Gunnery Sergeant in her head said, Yes.

Caitlyn had no survival skills, nothing to bring to the table except comic relief and the ability to make a killer omelet.

"Sorry, dad, just not as cold blooded as you were," she whispered.

Her mind drifted back to Dr. Pain and her slaves.

Her mind drifted back to that a lot.

For some reason, Dr. Pain thought Tanya would cower before her. What was it she said? "My pheromones should..." Something about Dr. Pain's scent was supposed to make Tanya submissive.

That was ridiculous... wasn't it?

No, it was no more ridiculous than the Bimbo Flu and the Futa Virus.

Dr. Pain's final pronouncement on her? Immune. As if it were some sort of death sentence.

Maybe it was.

Whatever happened, she needed to stay away from the rubber nuns and the bald headed security guys.

She moaned in the bath. Tanya looked down: her hand was playing between her legs, rubbing her clit. She hadn't even been aware she was masturbating.

Tanya leaned back in the tub and rubbed with her index and middle fingers.

She closed her eyes and saw what she had seen last night: The couple, Lilly and Michael, worshipping at the feet of their mistress, Dr. Pain. It was so erotic, so wrong. Newlyweds made into slaves.

By cum from the bizarre dildo Dr. Pain had fucked Lilly with.

She had taken them both as her slaves.

That thought made Tanya tingle all over. She had never fantasized about anything like that before. It was wrong to deprive someone of their will, to control them.

But it was so hot.

What would she do with two hot slaves in bed?

Everything, Tanya thought. I'd do everything.

Tanya wondered what Dr. Pain did to them after she left. Did she fuck Lilly again? Discipline her?

Or maybe she fucked Michael. Maybe she made Lilly watch.

No. Maybe she made Lilly help.

They were hers. Dr. Pain could do anything she wanted.

Anything.

Tanya breathed harder as she rubbed faster.

What was going on with her? She was a once a week masturbator, if that. She had rubbed one out last night as a voyeur and now, less than a day later, she was masturbating in the tub.

She shook her head, willed the images back into her mind of the dominatrix and her subs. She imagined Dr. Pain standing behind Michael, fucking him as he fucked Lilly.

Tanya gritted her teeth to keep from screaming as she came.

***

Across the hall, Keith was stroking his cock as he drank water from a large bottle he had filled in the kitchen. He was sitting on the couch, his pants around his ankles, a pair of the Texas girl's pink panties wrapped around his dick.

He had turned on the television earlier only to find his favorite porn star, Amy Lynn, doing a live sex show from a nightclub less than three blocks away.

He had immediately started jerking off.

Onscreen, the hot redhead was on her hands and knees as men lined up to take her from behind on the dance floor.

Those crazy blue eyes of hers were staring straight into the camera as a man grabbed her hips and started pumping.

"Unnh, I really wish everyone watching could be here with me now!" She moaned. "But it's too dangerous: stay where you are. You don't want to get sick... unnh... just make sure to stay hydrated."

Her eyes flashed and Keith took another drink from the bottle.

He stroked harder wishing he were the guy pumping into her.

"Drink lots of water," Amy Lynn said. "Not so much you get sick - just stay hydrated. Cooperate with the Church authorities when they knock on your door. They're going to make everything okay."

Keith felt his eyes closing.

The first guy pulled his cock out of her pussy and shot thick jizz onto her back.

Keith was so close to cumming.

The next guy took the first guy's place and started fucking the redhead.

She laughed at the camera. "Mmm... really soon? You're going to be able to leave quarantine. I can't wait to fuck you!"

Keith gripped his panties-wrapped cock and jerked harder.

"Obey the Church.... unnh... they know what's best for you... Fuck! They own you now! Cum!"

"Jesus," Keith whispered.

He came, soaking the pink panties with his jizz.

Amy Lynn smiled at the camera. "Obedience is rewarded. If you want to fuck me? You'll do what the Church says." Her eyes flashed. "Now tell me what you're going to do?"

Keith stared at the screen, his eyes half-closed. "I'll... do what the Church says," he whispered.

She smiled at the screen. "Now, drink more water."

He took a drink.

"Let's cum again," she said and smiled.

Keith smiled back and began stroking again, his cock growing hard almost instantly.

***

Cum Slut Cathy laughed.

The Church Agent was soaking wet, his expensive black suit ruined. Behind him, a dozen other agents stood - all of them equally soaked and nursing head wounds or broken arms.

"Mistress, they are resisting."

"I think that's an understatement," Cathy laughed. She looked up at the five-story, gray stone building that rose behind the agents. A metal plaque by the ornate, thick wooden door read: Our Sisters in Mary Convent, est. 1856.

High above on the parapet, three nuns in gray habits laughed down at them.

"They used soup kettles full of hot water and drenched us as we approached the doors."

"Hot or boiling?" Cathy asked.

"Hot, Mistress."

"They don't want to hurt us, just drive us away," Cathy said. "I wonder if they figured out the tap water has been laced with aphrodisiac?"

An old woman glared down at her like a gargoyle from the cluster of nuns.

"Begging your pardon, Mistress, but they then threw pots and pans at us."

"Hence the head wounds?"

"In part, yes. However, a few of our agents managed to reach the steps... they apparently poured cooking oil on the steps and..."

Cathy burst out laughing.

The agent sighed miserably.

Tracy was giggling, unable to look the agent in the eye.

"I've sent for a demolition team," the agent said.

"Absolutely not! We're not setting off any explosives. Someone might get hurt..."

The agent looked at her in shock.

"Sorry... I meant to say seriously hurt." She put her hand on the agent's shoulder. "You and your men go lick your wounds and get a change of clothes - I would recommend rain gear. Also, we passed a construction site a few blocks east - send a team there to gather bags of sand or concrete. We'll spread that on the steps, so you won't go sliding and falling on your asses."

"Yes, mistress."

"Oh, and you might want to look for some hard hats while you're there," Cathy said.

Tracy laughed out loud.

"Yes, Mistress," the agent said under his breath as he stalked away.

"When you said we were going to visit some nuns, I thought you meant the rubber kind," Tracy whispered.

"Nope. Catholics, Morpheus protect us."

Tracy giggled again.

"They're always a problem - though I've never had to deal with a 'castle' full of nuns before."

"You're not going to let the agents hurt them, are you?"

"Of course not! I'll let you in on a secret: the agents may look frightening, but they can only use non-lethal methods to subdue those who resist. They might have blown the door, but they wouldn't hurt anyone on purpose..."

"Except immunes," Tracy said.

Cathy sighed. "Yes. Except immunes - also, Religious Caste in general has no regard for human life. They aren't like us, Tracy. They will kill and they won't shed a tear. It's how they're wired."

Tracy shook her head. "If Morpheus is so wonderful? Why would he create Religious Caste?"

"Hmm? And why does God make bad people? Allow wars to occur? Allow diseases to kill?"

Tracy rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I guess it's the same thing."

Cathy looked at the oil soaked stairs and smiled. "Gods do work in mysterious ways. If they didn't, I wouldn't be in love with a woman two steps away from being a psychopath."

"Two whole steps, huh?"

"Okay, right on the cusp of being a psychopath." Cathy stared up at the nuns on the roof. "Ooo, they are staring daggers at me. That's their first mistake." Cathy stared back, reaching out with her mind, and touching each of them in turn.

"The... mother superior... she's..." Cathy laughed. "Very strong personality. Strong faith. To reach her quickly, I'd have to break her."

"You don't want to do that?" Tracy whispered.

Cathy looked at her in shock. "Of course not. I don't want to hurt anyone, Tracy. I want to set them free not re-write them." She looked back at the parapet. "Novice White Witches re-write their victims. Those who are advanced like me and a few others? We want to make them happy. Look up."

Tracy looked at the parapet.

"From the light touch I just used, I can tell you that all three of those women are miserable - and not just because the forces of hell are outside their door. No, they're all living an existence as gray as their outfits. Take the one to the left of the mother superior - a closeted, self-loathing lesbian. She prays every night for God to remove her compulsions. She's physically harmed herself on more than one occasion."

"Jesus..."

"And the little nun to mother superior's right? Painfully shy. She was terrified of men, so she's been hiding behind these walls. Only..." Cathy stared intently at the nun. Then she smiled. "Chronic masturbator." She gasped. "Mmm, using a candle for a dildo? Nasty girl. She likes it when the wax gets warm deep inside her and bends..." Cathy bit her lip.

Tracy watched Cathy's heaving breasts. "Cathy? Are you okay?"

Cathy nodded. "I just found the key to the front door."

***

Caitlyn tried to sleep in Tanya's spare bedroom. But she just kept looking at the window to the fire escape. She pulled the blanket up to her chin. Something moved in the alley below.

She whined and scrambled out of the bed in her pink nighty.

She ran into the living room and closed the bedroom door behind her.

Then she propped a chair under the knob.

She listened to the sound of the orgy coming from the hall. They had been going at it for hours before Caitlyn went to bed.

It was quiet now and somehow that was worse.

Caitlyn thought about turning on the TV for some company, but she knew Tanya was probably asleep in her room and wouldn't appreciate the sound of porn. She really liked the Amy Lynn show - it made her feel... warm inside.

Yeah, sure it was dirty, but Amy Lynn's smile just made her feel like everything was going to be okay.

Tanya had caught her watching it earlier and told her it was going to rot Caitlyn's brain.

"Are you awake?" A voice whispered.

Caitlyn almost peed herself. "Who... who's there?"

A soft giggle came from behind the front door.

"Lexi. Remember? From earlier?"

Caitlyn sat down on the couch with her legs folded under her. She stared at the locked door. "Yeah, I remember. You're... the girl with the penis."

Lexi laughed. "Yes and you must be the cute blonde?"

"You better go away. Tanya doesn't like you."

"That's too bad. Tanya really turns me on. Are you lovers?"

"N... No. Tanya isn't like that."

Lexi laughed softly. "Tanya isn't, huh? But how about you?"

Caitlyn frowned. "Why don't you go away and leave us alone?"

"Why don't you come out and play? Everybody's asleep but me. They're exhausted. We fucked sooo hard, Caitlyn. Didn't you hear us?"

"Yeah, I heard."

"Are you afraid of me?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

Caitlyn sniffled. "You're scary."

"There's nothing to be afraid of. I just want to make love to you. Wouldn't you like that?"

"No."

"It would feel so good. I'm very good - much better now that I have a cock. Come out and play with me."

Caitlyn was scared but she was growing warm down there. "I... you'll infect me."

Lexi laughed. "It doesn't hurt, Caitlyn. You'll have a nice big cock in a few hours. Then I'll bet Tanya will want you."

Caitlyn hid her face in her hands. "Please go away! I don't want you..."

"Open the fucking door! Everyone's getting infected. It's your turn! You and that redheaded slut need to be fucked!"

Caitlyn jumped to her feet and ran straight to Tanya's door.

"We're going to get you. It's only a matter of time. You can't hide in there forever!"

Caitlyn opened Tanya's bedroom door and stepped inside.

She closed it gently behind her.

Tanya was asleep, her red hair arrayed around her face. She opened her eyes. "Caitlyn? What's wrong?"

"Can... I sleep with you?" Her lip quivered.

"What? No. Caitlyn, go back to bed."

"I can't. I'm scared."

"For fuck's sake. What time is it?"

"3:00 in the morning."

"Jesus, Caitlyn go back to sleep in the other bed."

Caitlyn began to sob. "I want to be like you. I want to be strong and brave. But I'm not, Tanya. I'm scared. There are noises in the alley and that Lexi is right outside our door whispering. I'm not brave and I'd be terrible in a fight. I'm ashamed, okay? But I can't make it on my own. I'm scared of the dark and I'm terrified to be alone."

Tanya stared at her.

Then she held up the blankets. "Come on."

Caitlyn crawled into bed with her back against Tanya. Then she curled into a ball.

After a minute, Tanya put her arm around her and held her tight.

***

"Are we always going to work all night?" Tracy asked.

"The best time to infiltrate is at 3:30 AM," Cathy said as she stared at the convent across the street. She was looking at the third window from the left on the third floor. It was dark but Cathy could 'see' beyond the glass and into the mind of the woman lying in the bed. "Time to wake up."

***

Sister Inez opened her eyes. Her nightgown was pulled up to her waist and her fingers worked between her thighs, bringing her close to the orgasm her sleeping body had craved.

It wasn't the first night she had awoken masturbating. At least one night per week she was torn from her sleep by intense orgasm.

She was close to coming but not quite there.

Her concentration was thrown off because she had the strangest feeling: someone was in the room. "Who's there?" She whispered.

The room was quiet and still.

She looked at the clock, 3:38 AM. In a little less than three and a half hours, she would start her shift. Mother Superior had them divided up in three eight hour shifts: eight nuns per shift, half upstairs, half down.

Inez needed to sleep. Tomorrow would be hard. The men in the black suits had been relentless but they had turned them back.

Mother Superior worried that at dawn, they might try a different tactic - perhaps explosives or using a vehicle to knock down the door.

"It is not only our bodies we must protect," Mother Superior had said. "These men are coming for our very souls."

She thought about the men in the black suits. They'll have their way with us, Inez thought.

No, they will fuck you, a voice whispered in her head. And I think that's what you want, isn't it?

Inez slapped her hand over her mouth to keep from screaming. Then she smoothed down her nightgown. She began to mumble in the dark: "...Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death."

She heard laughter in her head. Silly girl, I'm not some demon who can be exorcised with magic words.

"Who? Who are you?" Inez whispered.

Come to the window and see.

Inez got out of the twin bed and walked to the window.