Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Labels... her entire life had been about labels: lesbian, celibate, nun, pervert. She didn't need labels. She was Margaret, an individual, and what she wanted? What made her happy? It was no one's business but her own. She was free and the only one who could judge her was she - herself alone.

This convent, the fight they had put up, the way she had tortured herself? It was pointless, meaningless. The woman on the street wasn't evil.

She was there to set them all free.

Margaret sighed. She relaxed in Inez's arms. She felt like a vast weight had been lifted from her shoulders.

She smiled.

Welcome to the team, Sister Margaret. Oh, and tell Inez she can cum now, the voice said.

Margaret turned around and took Inez's hands.

She looked up into Margaret's eyes. "Are you okay?"

Margaret nodded and pushed the little nun onto her back on the twin bed.

Inez laughed. "What did she..."

Margaret dropped to her knees and pushed Inez's thighs apart. Inez's nightdress slid up and Margaret kissed and sucked Inez's pussy like a woman possessed.

***

Cathy stared up at the empty window, her mind still linked to Margaret's. She felt what she felt, tasted what she tasted, her heart beating in unison as Margaret drove Inez closer and closer to the edge.

Inez screamed out as she came, biting her hand to keep from making noise.

Cathy smiled and broke the connection.

"What did you do?" Tracy asked.

"The best part about my job: making people happy. Making them whole."

"Controlling their minds."

Cathy nodded. "Tracy, most of the time, all I have to do is show them what their lives can be. Help them see possibilities. If I have to actually re-write something? It's usually to erase something that is slowly and deliberately killing them. Religious Caste wants control but all Whore Caste wants is to bring love." She reached out and caressed Tracy's golden hair. "How I wish I could just touch your mind, just one time. Just so I could show you the world that's coming. Just so I could show you how much love there can be."

***

Mother Superior Agnes of Our Sisters in Mary convent knelt by her bed with her rosary clasped in her hands. She had awoken slightly before dawn and begun her prayers.

Today would be a hard day.

Yesterday they had fended off the men in black suits with no more than heavy pots and pans, cooking oil, and hot water.

Today, she had little doubt they would find a way to break through the convent's meager defenses.

When they came, her nuns would resist but they would not fight. If God had meant for the Church to prevail the Swiss Guard would have somehow come to their rescue.

She squeezed her eyes shut and prayed harder. Where was her faith? God's will would prevail even if the convent fell into the hands of these Philistines.

Someone knocked on her door.

"Yes?"

"Our shift is starting, Mother Agnes," Sister Inez said through the door.

She rose stiffly still clutching her rosary. "Coming."

Her fifty-year-old knees protested at being first forced to kneel and then to stand. She walked stiffly to the door and opened it.

Inez was all smiles, as usual.

But those smiles were mirrored by Sister Margaret. The taller woman was usual stoic and dour. Now, she smiled behind her thick glasses.

"Mother, the sisters guarding the entrance are saying they've heard strange noises overnight," Inez said.

"Very well, we'll begin our vigil there." She looked up at Margaret. "Are you alright, Margaret?"

Margaret paled. "Yes... Mother... I didn't sleep well."

Inez smiled and looked at the floor.

Mother Agnes held the tall nun's gaze until the woman blushed and looked away.

Then Mother Agnes walked toward the stairs with the two nuns in her wake.

The three sisters on night watch walked past as Mother Agnes reached the first floor.

One of the nuns looked at her. "All quiet, Mother Superior."

Agnes frowned. "Sister Inez said you heard noises outside earlier?"

The nun shook her head. "There was movement before dawn, Mother Agnes, but nothing out of the ordinary. The men in suits ventured close a few times but they didn't touch the door."

"Perhaps I was mistaken, Mother Agnes," Inez said behind her.

Agnes smiled. "No matter. If they attack today they will most likely try this door. I prefer to be at this station."

Agnes stared at the door. It was thick oak with a gothic arch and black iron fittings - a door more suited to a castle than a convent. The building was old and, fortunately, built like a fortress.

The exhausted sisters disappeared up the stairs.

"Now, sisters, shall we have some tea?" Agnes asked.

"I think not," Inez said and giggled.

Agnes turned and stared at her.

Strong arms wrapped around Agnes from behind, a hand covering her mouth and lifting her off the floor.

Margaret! The nun had her in a tight embrace. She fought and screamed against the hand over her mouth.

Inez rushed to the door. There was a heavy bolt near the middle of the door that sank into the granite doorframe. Inez slid it open, undid the deadbolt, and pulled the door open with both hands.

Sunlight poured into the vestibule.

Margaret rushed forward as Agnes fought against her.

At the door, Inez grabbed Agnes's ankles and they both carried her onto the front steps.

The steps that had been coated with cooking oil the day before were now covered over with dry concrete mix and gravel.

Inez was laughing as they carried Agnes between them.

A tall woman with raven black hair walked toward them. "Oh, girls, you did so well!"

"Thank you, Mistress!" Inez giggled.

The woman was dressed from head to toe in white latex.

Agnes could hear yelling and screaming from the roof. She looked up to see the sisters on the parapet staring down at her in horror. "The door! Someone close the door!" Agnes screamed.

The door was already swinging shut - someone must have run down when they realized something was wrong.

A group of the bald men in black suits ran toward the closing door.

"No!" The woman in rubber commanded. "Leave them be. I won't have them terrified. They will come out of their own free will. Stand down."

The agents slid to a stop on the grit covered steps.

Pots and pans began falling from the parapet as the sisters tried to strike the agents.

One of the utensils was a huge soup pot and it was falling straight toward one of the men.

Agnes watched as the woman in white spun on her high heeled boots and leapt into the air. Her long left leg swung out as she flew. She was as graceful as any ballerina ever dreamed. The outside of her heel struck the soup vat.

The vat bent in the middle and clanged off the side of the building.

The man targeted with the vat stared in awe at the woman in white as she landed gracefully on the long heels.

She looked up at the parapet. "Now stop that! Someone is going to get hurt!" She reached down and picked up a saucepan.

Then she sent it sailing skyward.

It zinged off the granite parapet and the sisters there ran away screaming.

The woman in white reached out and patted the bald man on the head. "What did I tell you boys about getting hard hats? Hmm?"

"Sorry, Mistress."

"Go on. Get out of the line of fire. Scoot."

The man ran to join the others.

The woman in white stood over her. "Mother Superior Agnes? My name is Mistress Cathy Greene di Hecate, I'm a Church of Morpheus Whore Caste Perverter. Girls, let's get the Mother Superior away from the falling kitchen appliances, shall we?"

They walked away from the front of the building toward the far side.

Inez let go of Agnes's legs and let her stand.

Margaret still held onto her, but she took her hand away from Agnes's lips.

"Release me at once!"

"Shortly," Cathy said. "As soon as you offer your unconditional surrender and order your nuns to evacuate the building."

Agnes smiled. "I will never do that!"

Cathy smiled down at her. "No, I didn't expect you would. You do understand your citizenship has been revoked? You are now a subject of the Theocratic Republic of Cuba?"

Agnes shook her head. "I serve a higher power."

"Right, the guy with the biggest hat. I forgot."

"Higher still."

Cathy took her left hand. "A wedding ring, I see. Tell me, how is God as a husband."

"Wonderful. I'm a very happy woman," Agnes said and glared at the woman in white rubber.

"Hmm. Really? Let's see..." She stared intently into Agnes's eyes.

Agnes felt a tingling in her head. It was like an electric current. "Stop! What are you doing?"

"I won't hurt you. I'm just..." Cathy closed her eyes.

When she opened them, the irises had turned a crystalline blue.

Much like Agnes's own color.

"Cathy? Are you okay?" The blonde girl in the schoolgirl outfit asked.

"I..." Cathy whispered and her voice sounded like Agnes. "Sometimes I can go so deep part of me becomes... the other person. And I feel what they feel. Know what they know."

"Jesus," the blonde said.

"Don't blaspheme, you slut!" Both Agnes and Cathy said at the same time.

Cathy shook her head and glared at Agnes. "You say 'slut' like it's an insult. It isn't. Tracy is a wonderful, vibrant person. I love her."

The blonde girl looked at Cathy in shock.

"Get out of my head!" Agnes said.

"Hysterectomy at 18, you poor thing," Cathy whispered. "Changed the entire course of your life. All you wanted was a family. You thought becoming a nun would give you that family. It's why you're fighting so hard. Oh, Agnes, what I'm taking from you is nothing in comparison to what I'm going to give you."

"I want nothing from you, hellspawn!" Agnes spat and then she shivered because Cathy echoed her words back to her in Agnes's own voice even as she said them.

Cathy squeezed her eyes shut and staggered back on the skyscraper heels. She shook her head.

When she opened her eyes again, both her voice and her dark eyes were her own. She wiped away a tear.

Then she waved to one of the men in black.

He ran to her side. "Mistress?"

"Have them bring the restraint I requested. And please take charge of Mother Agnes. I need Sister Margaret and Sister Inez."

"Yes, Mistress." The man pressed the earbud in his ear and spoke softly. Then he walked back and took over restraining Agnes from Margaret.

Cathy held out her arms. "Come to me, girls." She smiled.

Margaret and Inez ran to her.

"You both did so well." She stroked their cheeks.

The girls beamed, looking lovingly into Cathy's eyes.

"You've bewitched them!" Agnes cried. "They're hypnotized. You're a witch!"

"Yes, I'm the devil incarnate," Cathy said. "But tell me, Agnes, am I truly the evil one here. Hmm? Inez is a healthy girl with a strong sex drive. There's nothing wrong with her but your religion has told her she is demented - that the normal desires she feels are wicked."

Cathy caressed Margaret's cheek and the girl turned and kissed her hand. "And Margaret? Oh, your Holy Church did a number on her. She was so convinced the devil was inside her she tried to beat him out of herself each and every night." Cathy looked over her shoulder at Agnes. "I freed them from all that."

"You've damned them!"

"They were already in hell. Do you honestly think I could have damned them anymore?" Cathy asked. "Take off your clothes, girls. You have no further need for them."

Margaret and Inez laughed and began pulling each other's clothing off and casting it onto the sidewalk.

"Stop! Margaret! Inez! Don't listen to her. She's controlling you!"

Cathy shook her head. "I nudged. I never took control of them - not the way you think. I took away the fear and let them think for themselves."

"You're lying!"

The girls saved their head coverings for last, casting them aside and embracing naked on the sidewalk.

Cathy looked up at the parapet. The nuns there were crossing themselves. Cathy called up to them, "Watch them. They're free. You can be free as well. It's your choice."

"Don't listen to her!" Agnes screamed.

Cathy turned to Agnes. "You want to save them, don't you?"

"Yes!"

"Very well. You want to be a symbol? I'll give you the opportunity." Cathy nodded behind Agnes.

Agnes turned her head and stared past the man in black.

Two of the men had setup a cross on the sidewalk behind her. It was roughly seven feet high and made of gleaming steel.

"What?! No!"

"Put her on it," Cathy said.

"Cathy?" Tracy whispered.

"Relax. We're not nailing her to it or anything. Just a little religious bondage."

Tracy sighed.

The man holding Agnes carried her back and lifted her.

The other men bound her arms in two places to the cross. She dangled a foot and a half in the air.

Her legs were unbound, and she kicked, losing her shoes in the process.

"Bring the spreader bar," Cathy said.

One of the men ran away and then returned a moment later with a gleaming steel pole with shackles at both ends.

Agnes screamed as he knelt and imprisoned her ankles in the shackles.

The bar clicked into a clamp in the base of the cross which held it fast.

Cathy wiped the tears from Agnes's cheeks. "Stop now. We won't hurt you. We've just found this to be effective against Catholics. When the Church first took over Cuba, the Vatican sent an envoy to demand we give them access to their churches in Havana. We stripped the envoy naked and hung him on a cross just like this, on public display for three days while we gave him certain... treatments that made him into a trans woman - physically and mentally. We sent him back to the Pope with a 48 inch set of K cups and a fourteen inch cock. They never sent another envoy - can't imagine why?"

She knelt down in front of Agnes. "Now let's see - how do I adjust this? Oh! This." She twisted two knobs on the spreader bar.

It grew longer, pushing Agnes's thighs apart.

Cathy smiled up at her. "Bet that's the widest those have been spread in a while, huh, Agnes?"

Agnes closed her eyes and turned her face to the sky. She began to pray.

Cathy shook her head. "You're as much fun as a wet fart in a space suit, Agnes. How's your memory?"

Agnes stammered and opened her eyes wide. She had lost her train of thought.

Cathy laughed. "Mind control is a bitch. I can make you cluck like a chicken if I want. Or, in this case? Make you forget every prayer you've ever known."

Agnes opened her mouth to scream.

"Nope."

Agnes's voice caught in her throat and came out only as a choked sob. She couldn't scream!

The bar continued to expand and the muscles in Agnes's thighs protested. The material of her gray skirt was stretched into a tight band that was threatening to ride up above her knees.

Cathy smiled up at her. She took the hem of the skirt in her hands and ripped it open all the way to Agnes's crotch, exposing her white cotton panties. "Oh, Agnes, those are the ugliest panties I've ever seen."

Agnes began to tremble, her face burning a bright crimson.

Cathy stood up. She caressed Agnes's cheek. "Some of my sister White Witches delight in making their victims uncomfortable. I don't, Agnes. I suppose it's my empathy. So... no more fear."

Agnes's heart had been pounding in her chest. It slowed and she took in a slow, deep breath.

"There. That's better. Agnes, you don't have to fear me. You don't have to be afraid of any of this. I'm not going to take away your embarrassment, though. Soon you'll just feel naughty out here with your crotch on display." Cathy smiled. She snapped her fingers.

A nurse in a white and red rubber outfit knelt at the foot of the cross. She had a latex belt with a white plastic box attached to it in her hand.

"Later, we'll operate on you and give you back what was taken from you," Cathy said.

Agnes stared at her in shock.

Cathy nodded. "You get a do over, Agnes. We normally freeze an ovary and convert the other to pump sex hormones into your bloodstream. It's an amazing turn-on. We can't do that with you yet, but we have the next best thing."

The nurse wrapped the latex belt around Agnes's left upper thigh. It locked in place and pulled tight with the plastic box on the outside of her thigh.

The nurse smiled up at her. "Little pinch, honey."

Agnes gritted her teeth as a sharp searing pain went through her thigh. She jerked against the restraints.

"Relax, Agnes," Cathy whispered. "The device is finding your artery."

The pain dulled and then disappeared completely.

"How long before it needs to be recharged?" Cathy asked.

The nurse stood up. "Twenty-four hours." She held up her tablet. "Specifications?"

Cathy smiled at Agnes. "G-cup breasts. Four inches taller. Make her younger - mid-thirties. I want her a hot MILF."

The nurse laughed.

Cathy stroked Agnes's tummy through her blouse and Agnes tried to pull away.

"Buff her out - strong muscle tone. I'm making her into a Madam Whore." She winked at Agnes. "You want to take care of your girls? I'll make sure you take good care of them."

Agnes gritted her teeth. Something was happening to her. She felt warm. She was beginning to perspire hanging from the cross. Her breasts and legs hurt.

Cathy stroked Agnes's left thigh.

Agnes moaned and leaned her head back.

"That was quick," Cathy laughed.

"Direct injection, mistress. Dr. Demona is calling it a transformation tube in a box," the nurse said.

It was getting hard to concentrate. Agnes's eyes felt heavy.

She didn't resist as Cathy ripped off her cotton panties and tossed the ruined fabric aside.

"Hmm, now that's a full 70s bush," Cathy said.

The nurse giggled.

"Just... uggh, get rid of that, please?" Cathy laughed.

The nurse knelt in front of Agnes again.

Agnes felt something cold and wet spread across her crotch.

She craned her neck to look down.

Her gray pubic hair was falling in wet curls onto the sidewalk at the base of the cross. "What are you... doing?"

"Church's orders: they like a shaved pussy. No more pubes for you, sweetheart," Cathy said.

The cool air on her super-heated but bare skin made her shiver.

"Mmm, that's nice." Cathy played her fingers over Agnes's clit.

Agnes moaned louder. "S... Stop."

"You really want me to?"

Agnes blinked. Did she? Did she want the delicious feeling to stop? How long had it been since she had touched herself? Could she even remember?

"You don't, do you?"

"You're... confusing me," Agnes hissed.

"I'm really not. You're just beginning to think on your own, that's all. You're starting to think about yourself, Agnes," Cathy said as she gently stroked Agnes's clit.

"You... mustn't."

"All the things you've been told are wrong? They're not wrong, Agnes. It's not wrong to seek pleasure. It's not wrong for me to touch you. It's not wrong for you to enjoy it."

The nurse slipped Agnes's wedding ring off her hand.

"What are you doing?" Agnes whispered.

"Those aren't allowed - even the purely ceremonial ones."

Agnes watched as the nurse took a strange pair of pliers and clamped the ring between the jaws. She squeezed the handles and part of the ring snapped off. The broken piece fell on the sidewalk.

The nurse removed the ring - it now had a half inch missing from the back and the ends had been shaped into sharp pincers. Then the nurse knelt between her thighs again.

"What? No!"

"Shh... no pain."

Agnes suddenly went numb from the waist down.

"Clit or perineum?" The nurse asked. "Since there's no engagement ring, we can put it in either."

Agnes shook her head. "No! Don't!"

"Shh," Cathy soothed. "Perineum."

"Yes, Mistress."

"It won't hurt, Agnes," Cathy said.

There was a loud snapping sound.

"Oh, God, what did you do to me?!"

She heard the sound of a spray bottle.

"It won't hurt, and that spray healed it instantly. It's just a pretty ring for your lovers to play with while they fuck you," Cathy said. She held up her hand.