Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two figures stood across the street.

One was a blonde with pigtails dressed in a ridiculous caricature of a Catholic school girl's outfit. Her breasts were enormous and held in place by a shirt much too small for them.

Beside her was a towering brunette in a shiny white latex jumpsuit. She smiled up at Inez. Hello, Inez.

"Mother Mary, why have you forsaken me? Why are you letting this succubus enter my mind?" Inez whispered.

Below, the brunette's big breasts shook as she laughed. Oh, child, I'm not a succubus. I'm just a woman like you - well, not quite like you, I suppose. I have the ability to talk to you telepathically and... I am a bit more developed.

"Mary, why..."

Why has she forsaken you? Yada yada yada... Inez, I don't believe she's forsaken you. But, if she has? It's probably because you masturbate so much.

The laughter filled her head again and Inez felt her face turn red in the cold room.

"Go away," Inez whispered.

Oh, my sweet girl, I can't. Part of you doesn't want me to. Part of you knows there isn't anything wrong with pleasure. She wants to be set free - that's what I'm offering you, Inez. Freedom.

"Mother Superior says..."

Mother Superior is a bitter old woman. She can't even remember what it's like to want, to lust. But you do, don't you Inez? Touch yourself. There's no shame. It's not a sin, Inez.

Inez felt warm all over. She reached down slowly and lifted the front of her nightdress. "What... are you doing... to me?"

Nothing. Not a single thing, Inez. I'm just telling you it's okay. That's all.

Inez touched the tangle of black curls. They were wet with her desire. "You're... doing this."

What if I am, Inez? Can you tell me you would be happy locking yourself in that cold room for the next five or six decades? Betrothed to someone who either can't or won't touch you? Oh, Inez, God doesn't want this for you. This is simply the will of old men eons ago who made silly rules about what was or was not holy. This isn't the natural state for beautiful young women.

Inez ran her finger through her pubic hair and dipped lower. Her wet skin felt cold but just inside she was on fire.

That's right, Inez. If you're a good girl? I'll let you cum, the woman in white said in her mind.

"What?!" Inez whispered.

Oh, you can't cum without permission now.

Inez moaned as she stood in the window, rubbing herself.

***

Across the street, Tracy stared up at the masturbating nun in the window. "Jesus, you're going to hell, Cathy."

Cathy laughed and licked her lips. "Her sex drive is too strong - she would have left on her own in any event. I'm just speeding up the process."

"You're mind fucking a nun. You're going to hell."

Cathy rolled her eyes. "Shh! I'm working."

Tracy smiled. She took hold of Cathy's jumpsuit's zipper. She looked in Cathy's eyes as she sank down to her haunches, unzipping as she went.

"What are you doing?" Cathy asked.

The zipper ran from Cathy's neck all the way down to her crotch and then back and up her ass.

Tracy unzipped it completely, exposing Cathy's pussy.

"You trollop," Cathy laughed.

"Hey, you started this. I haven't had sex all day. With all the shit you injected me with? I've got... blue ovaries or something. I ache. I need to fuck." She leaned forward and kissed Cathy's pussy.

"Oh... fuck..."

"Mmph... is she watching?" Tracy whispered. Then she began to lick Cathy's clit.

"Y... Yes... She's looking."

"Good. Make her bi. I want her to cum watching us."

"Now who's going to hell?" Cathy giggled.

Tracy answered by sucking Cathy's clit between her lips.

***

For a split second, Sister Inez was going to cross herself. The sight of the harlot doing that to the woman in white latex shook Inez to the core.

She had heard of such things but had never seen it.

Inez had once seen a pornographic image of a man entering a woman - that experience had almost caused her to have a nervous breakdown. Her sex drive made her fixate on the image while her Catholic morality made her feel wicked and ashamed.

Now she was watching a sex act that was somehow worse: a sexy blonde kneeling in front of the brunette goddess pleasuring her with her lips and tongue.

It was the ultimate in sin! Lesbianism.

And it was unbelievably beautiful.

Inez gasped. What? What was she thinking? This was sinful!

But she couldn't stop herself from wishing she were the brunette being licked...

Eaten out, the voice whispered in her head.

Inez rubbed her sex hard. Her fingers were slick with her own juices.

Taste them!

Inez licked the delicious nectar from her glistening fingers and imagined it was the brunette's secretions.

My name is Cathy.

Inez smiled. "You're beautiful..." She froze and then frowned. "N... No... what are you doing to me?"

Inez, relax, I'm only here to help you...

"Are you stealing my soul?"

Cathy laughed. Inez, I wouldn't even know how to do that. I'm just helping you to see. Look at Tracy making love to me, Inez. Wouldn't you like to be down here with us?

Inez moaned. "God... God forgive me. Yes!"

Soon you will be. I need your help, Inez. I'm afraid your sisters are going to be hurt. You see, the men in the black suits are growing frustrated. They need to take this convent, Inez. They're trying not to hurt anyone but the Church, our Church? They aren't so understanding.

Inez was sliding two fingers deep into her pussy. "God, I need to cum."

No, but I'll let you cum very soon if you'll help me.

"You... want me to... go against Mother Agnes? I... can't..."

Inez, your Mother Superior is wrong. She's going to get all of you hurt. You have to do what is right.

"What do you want me to do?"

***

Sister Margaret knelt naked on the cold floor of her room. She held a two foot long hemp rope with knots tied in it every six inches.

"...I beg You to defend by Your grace the chastity and purity of my body and soul," she whispered. Then she whipped the rope back and let it bite into her left shoulder.

She cried out as her blood trickled from the new wound.

It was one of many.

Her back was crisscrossed with long gashes and old scars.

Margaret cursed her weak, lustful thoughts.

Since the epidemic, her lusts seemed to have intensified.

Earlier, she found herself gazing long at the other sisters, imagining their creamy white skin under their modest outfits.

She sobbed quietly and pushed her black plastic framed glasses up her nose. Why had God made her like this?

Margaret switched hands with the rope and struck her right shoulder leaving a crimson gash. "Because God wants me to resist and keep myself holy," she whispered. "I'm being tested."

It was so hard when she was close to the other nuns. She wanted to kiss them, especially the pretty ones. Just to feel that intimacy, that connection with someone soft and feminine.

She licked her lips.

No!

She striped the top of her thighs with the rope and then leaned forward, her breasts dragging across her bloodied thighs.

Someone knocked on her door.

"Who is it?" She whispered. She jumped to her feet and grabbed her nightgown.

She shoved the crimson tinged rope between her mattress and box springs.

"Margaret? It's Inez. I need to speak with you."

Margaret stood up and looked down at her nightdress. "Just a minute." The blood wasn't seeping through.

She opened the door.

Inez smiled at her when she opened the door. The younger woman wore only her nightgown. Her feet were bare.

"What is it? Our shift doesn't start for three hours," Margaret willed herself not to look at the woman's full, red lips.

"We need to talk." Inez stepped inside and closed the door behind her.

Margaret stepped back. "Let's go down to the chapel..."

"No, Margaret, I want to talk to you here." She reached out and took Margaret's hand.

So warm! Her hand was so warm and soft. Margaret's breath caught in her chest. "Why... are you here?"

Inez's eyes filled with tears. "It's true, isn't it?" Her fingers stroked Margaret's wrist.

"What's true?"

"You like girls."

"What?! Get out!" She jerked her hand away and turned her back to Inez.

"Oh, dear God," Inez whispered.

Margaret winced and jerked away as Inez touched the back of her nightdress. "What are you..."

"The blood... it's seeping through your nightdress," Inez whispered.

Margaret spun around and stared at Inez in horror.

Inez stepped toward her. "She said you were torturing yourself, but I couldn't believe it. I had to see for myself."

And then Inez was hugging her, holding her gently, being careful not to brush against the wounds on Margaret's back.

"Who told you?" Margaret whispered. She didn't try to pull away. It felt so good to be in Sister Inez's arms. The woman's black hair smelled like honeysuckle.

"A friend," Inez whispered.

"I'm... fighting it..."

"Oh, Margaret, stop fighting it. You don't have to fight it. Just be who you are!"

This time Margaret did pull away. "Get out of my room!"

"They're wrong, Margaret. Mother Agnes, the entire church. Love isn't wrong. Lust isn't wrong. We're supposed to be like this."

"No! No, it's wrong! I've fought against it my whole life..."

Inez shook her head. "Margaret, it's not wrong. I've seen it. It's beautiful."

"It's sin!"

"Love cannot be sin, Margaret. It just can't."

"Go back to your room and pray for forgiveness, Inez," Margaret hissed.

Inez's black eyes flashed in the dim light. "I will not! I will not ask for forgiveness when I've done nothing wrong. No more, Margaret. And I am not going to let you hurt yourself any longer. Our bodies are the temple of the Holy Ghost and you are abusing yourself. It has to stop."

"Please go away," Margaret whispered.

Inez smiled.

Then she shrugged out of the nightdress and let it fall to her feet.

Margaret gasped.

The nun's body was a perfect shade of caramel. Her smallish breasts were capped with thick, dark nipples.

Margaret stared at the little nun.

Inez ran her hands down her naked abs and traced her navel with her middle finger. "Am I your first?"

"What?"

"Am I your first woman?" Inez asked as her fingers trailed down to her patch of black curls.

"I... oh, God, please don't do this to me, Inez," Margaret whispered.

Inez smiled. "Sorry, I have to." She walked slowly toward her. She stopped with her body inches from Margaret's. She looked up into Margaret's eyes. "Blue. I never noticed before. Now that I'm bisexual, I see the beauty in everyone. How did I not see it before?"

"What are you talking about?" Margaret asked.

Inez shook her head. "It doesn't matter." She took Margaret's hand.

She raised Margaret's hand and laid it on her naked breast.

Margaret gasped as she felt the soft flesh with the turgid nipple pressing into her palm. She just stared at where her hand joined with the beautiful nun. "Please, we have to stop."

Inez laughed and it was the most beautiful sound Margaret ever heard.

"We don't have to stop. It's time for us to be free, Margaret." She reached down and gently lifted Margaret's nightgown, exposing her scarred thighs and the tangle of brown pubic hair.

She traced one of Margaret's scars with her finger.

Margaret began to sob.

"Come here," Inez said.

Margaret melted into her arms as Inez grasped the taller woman's buttocks.

Margaret laid her head on Inez's shoulder and cried.

"It's okay, Margaret. Everything is going to be okay."

Margaret turned and looked into her eyes.

Inez smiled and kissed her.

Her lips and mouth were warm.

Margaret froze for a moment. She had only ever kissed one other woman. Many years before she had taken a chance and kissed her friend.

It had ended badly with screams and name calling.

That kiss had been nothing more than lips on lips.

Her eyes bulged when Inez slid her small tongue into Margaret's mouth.

A real kiss! A lover's kiss! What she had dreamed of her entire life.

She moaned and let her own tongue slide into Inez's mouth.

Her heart raced. She felt like she might burst.

Their roles changed and suddenly she was the aggressor, pulling the smaller nun close and wrapping her arms around her.

Inez went limp in her embrace.

Margaret let her hands explore the woman's body - touching her hair, her neck, her breasts, sliding down to the small of her back and pulling her close. Her hands on Inez's buttocks, kneading the firm round globes of the woman's ass.

She gasped when Inez's own hands found her sex and stroked her clit.

Margaret clamped her thighs around Inez's exploring fingers.

She turned still holding Inez and pushed her down on the bed.

Inez smiled up at her as Margaret took off her nightdress. She felt excited but so self-conscious. She closed her arms over her big breasts.

Inez shook her head and leaned up. She unfolded Margaret's arms. "No. Don't hide from me. We don't have to hide, Margaret."

"Oh, my God," Margaret whispered as she lay down on the bed. "This can't be real. It can't be happening. It's a dream."

Inez smiled and shook her head. "No, it's not. You're awake - you were asleep before. It was a nightmare. But it's over now."

Margaret smiled and lay down beside her.

She faced Inez and Inez ran her fingers over the curve of Margaret's hip.

Inez put her hands on Margaret's shoulders and rolled her onto her back. She kissed Margaret's lips and began trailing kisses lower: her chin, the side of her neck, her shoulders, between Margaret's large breasts.

She drew one of Margaret's thick nipples into her mouth and sucked.

"Oh... my God," Margaret whispered. An electric current flowed from her nipples down to her sex. Her body was vibrating like the string of a bass violin. Everything in the room seemed brighter, the colors more vibrant. Her bedroom had seemed monochromatic before but now she could see bright colors everywhere.

Inez kissed her way down Margaret's soft abs, pausing to tickle the navel with her tongue.

Margaret had goosebumps and everything Inez did seemed to send ripples through her pussy.

The kisses trailed lower.

Margaret held her breath knowing what was coming but not daring to believe that Inez would actually...

She arched her back and stuffed her fist in her mouth as Inez's soft, warm lips found her pussy.

The kisses were gentle caresses, but Margaret felt like her heart would explode!

Inez's small fingers parted Margaret's lips down there and then her tongue snaked out to explore her folds.

Margaret cried into her hand. It was everything she imagined and more! Oh, it wasn't wrong! It couldn't be! Nothing that felt like this could be wrong!

She reached down with her free hand and caressed Inez's short raven hair. She pulled her closer pushing her sex harder against the little nun's mouth.

Inez moaned into Margaret's pussy and began to steadily lick Margaret's clit. She eased her fingers into Margaret.

"What are you doing? Your fingers are..." Margaret bit her fist as waves of pleasure flooded through her.

Inez laughed and slowed down on her clit. "Your g-spot? Don't you know where your g-spot is?"

"I... Oh, God!"

Inez giggled and sucked her clit hard as she massaged a spot near the front of her pussy with her fingers.

Margaret thrashed. She squeezed her thighs as tight as she dared, half afraid of strangling the beautiful little nun.

Then it was on her like a wave that made her scream into her fist.

Suddenly she was so sensitive down there she hurt. "S... Stop... Oh, God, Inez."

Inez smiled, her lips and chin slick with Margaret's juices as she crawled up her body. "You've never cum with anyone else, have you?"

"No," Margaret whispered.

"That makes two of us," Inez whispered. Then she turned around on all fours, presenting her backside and spreading her thighs. "My turn. Please?"

Margaret stared at the dark curls around the woman's slick, swollen sex.

She was darker there than Margaret. Her own sex was shades of pink while Inez's colors were caramel mixed with something darker than pink.

Still wearing her glasses, Margaret moved closer, her tongue moistening her lips, her lips parting.

Inez reached between her own legs and gently stroked her thickening clit.

Margaret's tongue felt too big for her mouth. She let it stray past her lips.

She hesitated, her breath playing over Inez's beautiful pussy.

Inez whispered, "It isn't wrong, Margaret. We've been lied to. We've been lied to about so much. Please? I need you."

Margaret leaned forward, taking in Inez's sweet musk, her tongue touching the moist skin. Then she was pressing her lips tight against her lover's pussy, sucking and licking as Inez laughed and moaned.

Margaret's glasses pressed against Inez's backside. Margaret giggled and cast them aside, hearing them clatter across the floor as she tongued a woman's clit for the first time.

Inez pushed back against her, and Margaret pressed even tighter, letting her tongue slide into her deeper, tasting the thicker juices deep inside.

It was beautiful, just as beautiful as she had imagined in her fevered dreams when her morality couldn't censor her lust.

She grasped Inez's thighs and pulled her back, fucking her with her tongue.

"Unnh! God, so good..." Inez whispered and then she moaned in frustration. "Please! I need to cum..."

"Am I doing something wrong?"

"Huh? God, no. You're doing everything right... she just won't let me cum..."

"Huh?"

Inez spun around. "We have to go back to my room. You're too far away. She can't reach you. I think she can only reach me because I already accepted her."

"What are you talking about?"

"There's no time to explain." She handed Margaret her night dress.

She jumped off the bed and pulled her own night dress over her head.

"I don't understand," Margaret whispered as she pulled the cotton garment over her head.

Inez laughed. "It's something wonderful. Come on!" She held out her hand.

Margaret took it and Inez dragged her off the bed and onto her feet.

Margaret ran behind her down the hall to Inez's room.

Inez smiled at her as she opened the door and led her inside before closing it.

"What is it?" Margaret asked.

Inez held her hand and took her to the window. "Out there. See?"

Margaret stared at the two figures on the sidewalk across the street: a blonde dressed like a Catholic school girl and a towering brunette in white rubber.

Hello, Margaret.

Margaret gasped and tried to run away from the voice in her head.

Inez held her tightly from behind. "No, don't run. Let her in."

"No! I want to go back to my..."

Your what? Your pain? Your depression? How much longer could you go on? The voice whispered in her brain.

"How do you know?" Margaret whispered.

Oh, Margaret, I can see it all. You aren't sick. You aren't wicked or perverted. You're just a girl who likes girls. That's all. You don't deserve to be beaten every night, even by your own hand.

"No, no you're wrong. I'm sinful..."

Shh... you're broken. But I'm going to mend you. It's what we do.

The room became bright and Margaret nearly fell. Inez held her tight, bracing her against the powerful force that pushed into her mind with a thousand different voices.

Not wrong...

Love is never wrong...

We are the next step in human evolution...

We're saving the world...

By perverting it...

Pure love...

For everyone...

Without limits...

Just a few changes...

No more pain...

The light filled her, warmed her. Fingers in her mind, manipulating her, but she wasn't afraid. The touch wasn't changing her so much as adding to her.