Transformations - Travelers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, but if you were truly in love with someone..."

He looked shocked. "Oh, and I couldn't possibly be in love with someone?"

"Are you?"

"Yes."

"You are?"

He nodded. "Several people."

She laughed. "It doesn't work that way."

"How do you know?"

"It just... it doesn't."

"Do you love your husband?"

"Yes, of course I do..."

"But you have sex with other people?"

She stared into his eyes. "And that's wrong."

"Did you ever stop to think the part that's wrong isn't having sex? The sin is in lying about it?"

"Wait, no... both are..."

"No, they aren't both wrong. The lie is wrong. The lie is the part that is eating you up inside."

She shook her head. "He would never accept my sleeping around! Eric isn't that kind of man."

"What if Eric were the one having sex?"

"He would never..."

"But what if he were?"

She shrugged. "I don't know. I would... be jealous."

"Would you? What if the two of you sat down and talked it over and decided it would be okay to sleep with other people?"

"Yeah, right, Nancy and Eric Davis, swingers extraordinaire," she laughed.

"Would it be wrong?"

"What?"

"Would it be wrong? Would you consider it a sin?"

"No, of course not..."

"But lying about it would be?"

She sighed. "You make my head hurt."

He held her close. "Let me tell you about my life. I was in my second year of residency - working insane hours. No social life. Chronic masturbator."

Nancy laughed.

"Not funny. You do what you have to do when there's no other outlet," he said with a laugh. "Then, one day, I bought this virtual reality sex toy. They called it the Bimbonix Harvester, and it was mind blowing... literally. The next thing I know, the Church of Morpheus, whom I had never heard of, drags me out of my apartment when I was still locked in the Harvester." He frowned. "They took my brain out of my body and put it in this shell. And they told me I would be a slave for the rest of my everlasting life. If I rebelled? A push of a button would destroy me, brain, shell, and all."

"That's horrible."

"It really was," he said. "And now? I love my life."

She stared into his glowing eyes. "I'm sorry, what?"

He nodded. "Oh, I hate the Church for what they did to me - for what they've done to so many innocent people. For what they will do to countless more before they're through. They're despicable. If you ever want an example of a philosophy that believes completely in the end justifying the means? That's the Church of Morpheus. A few miles from here, there's a torture chamber in the sub-basements of the Cathedral that puts the circles of hell to shame." He stroked her hair. "But somehow, through this nightmare? Something beautiful has been created. I don't think it was what the Church meant to do - to the Church, Whore Caste is a means to an end. But we're more than that. We are Morpheus's dream made real."

She smiled. "Is this the part where you try to sell me a timeshare?" She laughed.

He laughed as well. "No. No sales pitch, Nancy. I just want you to know, we're here. I just want you to know there is a silver lining in this ugliness, if you need to find one."

Nancy sighed. "Well, hopefully I won't need that. What I need is my husband - I need to make this work." She shook her head. "And I need to get us off this fucking island."

Colin nodded. "I hope it works out for you. I really do. I'll do everything I can to protect you."

She smiled. "Why? Why are you doing this? The Church would kill you for saying the things you've told me, wouldn't they?"

"Yes."

"Then why? Why stick your neck out for me? You don't know me."

"I don't have to know you to want to help. It's who we are."

"This Morpheus tells you that?"

Colin shook his head. "No. Different guy. He tells us some pretty profound stuff, like... the end doesn't always justify the means and people should have a choice. Crazy revolutionary stuff."

"So, you're just being a nice guy treating me like this?"

"No. I'm incredibly attracted to you." His gaze never wavered as he stared into her eyes.

"I... you mean you can feel attracted...?" The words came out of her mouth, and she instantly regretted them.

"Yes, Nancy." He tapped his head. "Human brain inside. Remember? All the pros and cons of being human."

"God, I'm sorry! I think I'm still a little drunk. That came out all wrong..."

He shook his head and smiled. "It's fine. Really, Nancy, it's okay. Fairly certain I'm the only organic mind in a synthetic body you've ever talked to?"

"That's no excuse." She felt miserable.

"You're way too hard on yourself."

"I am a serial adulteress. I'm not nearly hard enough on myself."

He nodded slowly. "We all need to be the hero of our own story."

"Huh?"

He gazed into her eyes. "You can't be truly happy unless you can see yourself as the hero of your own life. Personal philosophy. You either choose to be the bad guy or you choose to be the good guy. I think choosing to be the bad guy is tearing you apart."

"Maybe, but being the good guy is hard, Colin. Good Nancy lives a life without... stimulation. I need Eric to want me the way I want him."

Colin shrugged. "Sometimes the only way to win is to change the game."

She rolled her eyes. "Walk away from Eric? Become a bimbo sex toy? Not my kind of game."

"Isn't it?" He held her close.

He was warm. How was he so warm? Even his breath was warm against her cheek.

"Admit it - you're tempted," Colin said.

"To be completely sexually free? Totally liberated? To live in a house with other sex fiends?" She closed her eyes. "Sure. Yeah. I am. God, that only makes me feel like more of the bad guy in my story. And, besides, sorry to break it to you, but you're a slave, Colin."

"So are you. I'm a slave to the Church, you're a slave to society's conventions. Is there a difference?"

Nancy took a deep breath and stared back into his glowing blue eyes. "You've really got the seduction thing down," she kidded. "Figured out I like them brainy, huh?"

He smiled. "That's pretty easy to see. You're a very smart lady."

She pulled herself out of his arms and stood, wobbling slightly on the heels. "If things were different? I think I would have liked spending time with you, Colin." She walked away. "But I have a marriage to try and save."

"More than one way to be the hero I guess," Colin said as he stood and watched her walk away.

She almost made it to the door.

Almost.

"Fuck. Can I be the hero in a little while? Just... not now?" She whispered.

"Not sure it's ever too late to be the hero," Colin said.

She turned around and rushed into his arms.

***

Paul

Put humans together in an enclosed space and they will establish a pecking order. Somebody always takes the lead.

Inside the small padded room filled with fertile women, that leader was Inge Sorensen. She was tall and blonde with dark blue eyes - the stereotypical image of a Swedish beauty. Her body wasn't frail by any means. She was muscular with strong thighs and hands.

She moved beneath Paul like a hurricane, jerking her hips in circles, screaming at him in Swedish. She had her powerful legs locked around his waist trying to pull him deeper with each thrust.

Her eyes were mad with lust, her kisses hard and savage. Inge's fingernails raked his back drawing blood.

This wasn't sex, it was breeding - animal and feral.

He could feel his orgasm growing, a feeling he had known well since the very first time he masturbated but, somehow, completely different in this alien version of his body. His cock was more like a fifth appendage now and it felt like it was the center of his existence.

Inge screamed as her pussy walls squeezed him, her own orgasm blasting through her.

Paul smiled and he actually heard himself growl deep in his throat.

He fucked harder, sliding in and out easily - she was lubricated not only with her own flowing juices but the deposited cum from his last three orgasms.

There was no such thing as recovery time with his new body.

Get hard. Fuck. Cum. Stay hard. Fuck. Cum - it went on and on.

Inge was greedy, pulling him back to her each time he tried to pull another of the women lying naked beside them under him.

Inge was the top of the pecking order. She was fertile and she wanted to be the only one the alpha bred - there was no conscious thought involved. This was a dance older than time itself.

Paul screamed and came, his balls pulling up and his cock pumping seed into her.

Too much cum. More cum than there should have been.

All around him the other women laughed and cooed.

And everywhere there was the delicious aroma of fertility. He could smell it: a sumptuous perfume that he alone could actually smell inside the room.

It was making him ravenous.

A girl with dark almond shaped eyes began kissing his face.

Paul grabbed the back of her head and devoured her tongue.

Then Inge was clawing at him again, trying to pull him away.

"No, you don't, luv," Hannah said as she grabbed Inge's wrists and forced them down on the padded floor. "You've been well and truly fucked four times. Lots of babies to make in this room."

Inge hissed and cursed in Swedish.

"Oi, the cheek of you," Hannah laughed. "Time to broaden your horizons, duck." Hannah stood up and pulled off her white latex dress. Her muscular body was flawless, like a marble statue sculpted by a Renaissance master. Her breasts seemed far too large for her physique, but they stood high and proud, her nipples squeezed by black plastic pentagram clamps.

Hannah seemed to sense Paul staring at her. She looked back over her shoulder and down at him. "Eyes on Minh, please. She's been waiting patiently in the queue."

Paul smiled and pulled the small Asian woman into a tight embrace.

Hannah knelt down over Inge.

Inge stared up at Hannah with a mixture of anger and lust.

Hannah unclamped the clip from her left nipple.

A jet of pearlescent milk splashed onto Inge's chest.

The woman gasped, staring down at her cleavage. Then her eyes rolled back in her head, and she began to convulse.

"And you thought he was giving you great orgasms?" Hannah laughed as she pulled Inge into her embrace. She kissed her tenderly and Inge melted against her.

Minh said something. Was it Mandarin? Paul had no idea.

She was smiling at him, the raw need in her eyes almost heartbreaking.

She said something else, and Paul put his finger gently against her lips. "I can't understand."

Her small hand wrapped around his cock.

Paul let himself be pushed gently onto his back.

Minh was instantly astride him, guiding him into her depths. She moved her hips gently, taking more and more of him.

A smiling redhead looked down and began kissing him as Minh rode him steadily.

***

Monica

Anesthesia and sleep are two completely different things. Sleep was restful and filled with dreams.

Anesthesia was oblivion.

Monica hated the feeling of crawling her way up from the depths that always came with being put under.

This is how you die, Monica thought. They put you under and you can't climb out. That's death.

She panicked for a moment. Was she dead? It was so hard to wake...

Diana's hand in hers. She felt it, squeezed it.

I'm here, Diana whispered in her mind. Don't be afraid.

And, for an instant, as Monica climbed up from the edge of oblivion, she wasn't only within her own mind.

The telepathy was working both ways.

Monica gasped. Not alone. She wasn't alone. She was connected, not just to herself, not just to Diana, but to Hannah, to someone named Cathy... the coven, Diana's coven! She felt the binding, the warmth of knowing she was not alone, never, ever alone.

She opened her eyes and the feeling evaporated. She wanted to cry.

Diana squeezed her hand. "One day, it will be your feeling. You'll feel the binding to your coven. It will feel just like that, just as wonderful. I promise."

"I didn't know," Monica whispered.

"How could you? How could anyone? You have to be one of us to understand it."

A wave of heat passed through Monica. "Oh, God, what the fuck is happening?"

"Hormones. One of your ovaries isn't an ovary anymore. It's pumping sex hormones into your bloodstream."

Monica's nipples were stiff and hurting. Her clit felt like it was made of iron!

"What did they do to me?"

"Gave you a normal sex drive."

"Normal?! Are you fucking insane? I can't... oh, fuck!" She shifted her thighs and applied some small friction to her clit - the result was fireworks.

"Mmmm! Fuck! Oh..." She squeezed her eyes shut.

Fingers on her clit.

She opened her eyes. "What the fuck!?"

"Shh," Diana soothed. She gently massaged Monica's turgid clit with her fingertips.

"N... No! Don't do... that!"

Diana took her hand away. "Then do it yourself but you won't get relief until you masturbate."

"No! That's embarrassing! I can't... I couldn't..."

"Then let me."

"No, Diana, don't," Monica sobbed and clamped her thighs shut.

"Oh, Monica, relax. There's no right or wrong here." She traced her finger along the top of Monica's left thigh.

Monica looked at her through tear filled eyes.

"Come on now. Relax."

Her fingers felt so good sliding over her skin.

Monica relaxed her thighs.

Diana pushed gently with her fingertips and parted Monica's thighs. Diana laughed. "I remember the first time I touched a woman. It was in college the year before they took us from Latigo Key. I had this full bush, I mean 70s porn star muff. And, I was so drunk - Daiquiris I think. Anyway, this other girl was brunette and she... she was shaved. I had never seen a shaved one before."

Her voice was relaxing, and Monica let her eyes half-close.

"I wasn't a lesbian. I just wanted to try it, you know? Just curious," Diana said as she ran the fingertips of both hands up the inside of Monica's thighs. "I was afraid I couldn't do it. Kiss it, I mean. Because I could tell she really wanted me to kiss it."

"Did you?" Monica whispered.

"Yes. I liked it. Still do. Oh, and I started shaving right after that. One good thing? You'll never have to use a razor again."

"Huh?" Monica craned her neck.

Her pussy was bare.

"Permanent hair removal. Everything south of the eyebrows."

"Jesus."

Diana's fingers caressed her labia.

"Oh, God." Monica couldn't control her hips. They moved like they had a mind of their own, trying desperately to brush her clit against Diana's fingers again.

Diana answered by putting the fingertips of her index and middle finger on Monica's clit and making slow circles.

Monica's body went rigid. She thought her backbone would snap.

She screamed through gritted teeth.

"There she is. That's what we were looking for, wasn't it?"

"Why... so fast? How? Jesus, cumming again!!!"

Then Diana was lying down beside her on the bed, her fingers still making circles on Monica's clit.

"Kiss me," Diana whispered.

"Nnnn! No, no, I love Paul."

"Of course, you do, silly. That has nothing to do with kissing me."

"What?"

Diana shook her head and kissed her.

Monica came again and this time something was very different.

Was she peeing?

No, Diana's voice said in her mind. Squirting.

Monica laughed in Diana's mouth.

And still Diana's fingers probed and played, tracing tight circles over and over and over again.

Monica screamed into her lover's mouth as yet another orgasm took her.

Diana's tongue slithered in, and Monica sucked it, pushing her own into Diana's mouth.

***

"What the fuck have they done to me, Diana?" Monica whispered as she stood in the recovery room and looked at herself in the mirror.

This was not her body. Her breasts were fuller and higher than before, the waist narrower, the hips wider giving her an almost ideal hourglass shape.

Diana stroked her hair gently.

Monica began to sob as she looked at her face. The face was similar; however, the eyes were light blue and much larger. The nose was smaller and more upturned. Her hair was still blonde but two shades lighter and now had more body.

But it was the wrinkles that made her want to collapse.

Laugh lines where before she had none. Fine lines in her forehead and creases near her lips. This was the face of a woman in her thirties, not her twenties as Monica had been a few hours before.

"It's just cosmetic. The wrinkles aren't real. If you looked too young, people would question why you are with him."

"This isn't me. It isn't me."

"It is you." She touched Monica's forehead. "In here." Then she placed her hand over Monica's heart. "And in here..."

"They've taken everything from me," Monica whispered.

"And we are going to give you everything back that you lost... and more. You will never grow old, never get sick, you will be eternal..."

"I don't want it! Why can't you understand?"

Diana pulled her close and held her. "I know that. I don't want it for you either but, Monica, there is a plan here. Trust me just a little while longer and you will understand, I promise."

***

Paul

He was in control. Had this been Hannah and Diana's plan from the beginning? The reason they had put him in a room with all these enthralled women?

The redhead moaned as he took her from behind.

The blind lust was gone, at least for him. Yes, there was the drive to breed her but now he felt the need to give her pleasure. He stroked her sides as they fucked slowly

Hannah knelt beside him. She placed her hand on his right ass cheek and urged him on. Then she reached between Paul's thighs and began fondling the redhead's clit. "Still think we're monsters?"

Paul shook his head slowly. "Still... unnh... not what they came here for."

Hannah laughed. "Scenario: you meet a woman in a bar. She's attracted to you - she doesn't know why but for some reason she's especially horny."

The redhead moaned as Hannah and Paul's combined efforts drove her toward orgasm.

Hannah leaned down and kissed the redhead's buttocks. "The reason she's horny is because she's ovulating. The reason she wants you is that, subconsciously, she knows you're the best mating prospect in the bar. And that's why she'll beg you to rip the condom off halfway through... and why you will breed her when normally you would resist. It's not magic, luv. It's biology."

"So... unnh... we're all just animals?"

"You're not an animal now. You've conquered that." She kissed him.

"No," he said when she pulled away. "I'm sorry. I... I'm very attracted to you but..."

Hannah laughed. "You just impregnated a room full of women, but you don't want me to kiss you? You do love her, don't you, mate?"

He nodded.

Hannah crawled around in front of the redhead and lay back on the padded floor. She spread her legs and the redhead began to kiss her pussy. Hannah played with the girl's curly hair. "Pleasure isn't love, Paul. Pleasure is pleasure, nothing more."

Paul tried to hold back as he watched the redhead lick the white witch.

"Oh, it doesn't mean we see people as mindless sex toys - that's the Church, not Whore Caste. I'm very fond of this beautiful woman." She looked up at Paul. "Just like I know you're fond of me."

Paul was fucking the redhead harder, pushing her against Hannah's mound.

"I love my coven. I have sex with them... all of them. Together... separately... every combination. I'm in love with Diana," she said and laughed. "Just like you're in love with our Monica. But what pleases Diana? Pleases me... mmph... and vice versa. Cum, Paul."

He erupted inside the redhead, his fingers closed on her waist, holding her tight against his cock as he filled her.

1...45678...14