Transformations - Travelers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room erupted in laughter.

"Tell me, little one: are there two of you to bid on?" The Whoremaster asked as he looked directly at Terri.

Terri's lip quivered. "Y... Yes..."

"Whoremaster! You will address the podium!" The Bishop roared.

"Temper, temper... you'll get your chance," the Whoremaster said.

More laughter from the audience.

"Now, where is your friend, little one?" The Whoremaster said.

"She's backstage... they wouldn't let her come out with me. They shocked her with stun gun things..." Terri sobbed.

"They what?!" Another Whoremaster said.

"How dare you harm a member of Whore Caste!" A White Witch called.

The audience all began to speak at once.

The words became a roar.

"Enough!" The Bishop said. "Do not approach the stage!"

"Oh, man, you are so fucked," the brunette beside the tall, blond Whoremaster said.

The Bishop pointed toward her. "You are neither Whoremaster nor White Witch! You have no voice here, slut!"

"My mate speaks for me, priest," the Whoremaster said.

Church Agents began pouring onto the stage to surround the Bishop.

The crowd approached the stage.

"You boys are going to get blood on your pretty suits," the blond Whoremaster said.

The crowd roared with laughter.

The agents looked worried.

"Not to mention the stained underwear," another Whoremaster said.

The crowd was close enough for Terri to see the handsome face and curly blond hair of the Whoremaster. He was smiling.

"Stop!" The Bishop said. "I will inflict pain on everyone here!"

"All of us?" the Whoremaster asked. "I'd say there's about... hmm, four thousand of us. Just one of you, priest. You got that much juice?"

Terri saw the Bishop's eyes bulge.

He sighed. "Enough... enough... a mistake has been made. Bring out the succubus."

A Church Agent disappeared behind the curtain and came out with Baphista in tow.

She collapsed on the floor and Terri held her up.

"Whoever touched her with those prods? I'll make you pay," the blond Whoremaster said. "Sooner or later? You'll pay."

"There's been enough violence," the Bishop said. "Let us continue our joyous auction. The bid was at..."

"2000 credits," the blond Whoremaster said.

"The bid was already at 2500!" The Bishop roared.

"I withdraw my previous bid," another Whoremaster said.

The Bishop sighed. "Bidding begins at 2000 for each."

"Oh, no. 2000 for both," the blond Whoremaster said with a smile.

The crowd howled with laughter.

"How dare you!" The Bishop spat.

"You're right. 1500 for both. I think I'm owed a discount for my trouble." The blond Whoremaster looked around. "Brothers and sisters? Will any of you bid against me?"

The auditorium erupted in laughter and applause.

Terri smiled.

The blond Whoremaster grinned triumphantly and winked at her. "Well, Bishop?"

The Bishop gritted his teeth. "Sold for 1500 credits to Whoremaster Wanker."

The Whoremaster stepped onto the stage and helped his brunette companion up to stand beside him.

They crossed the stage, and he knelt down beside Terri and Baphista. "My name is Willy, and this is Loretta. You're safe now. Diana sent us."

Terri fell sobbing into Loretta's arms.

"It's okay, honey. You're going to be okay," Loretta soothed.

Willy reached down and scooped up Baphista. "Hi, gorgeous," he said. "Let's get the two of you home." Her long demon tail curled around Willy's waist as he carried her toward the exit.

Behind them, the Bishop glared and the Whoremasters and White Witches cheered.

***

"How is she?" Willy asked as he drove the '57 Chevy convertible through the backstreets of Havana.

Loretta was crouched between the front and back seats so that Baphista could stretch out across the rear seats. She gently touched the beautiful succubus's bruised, crimson ribs. "Nothing broken. Just a nasty burn from those cattle prods. What I wouldn't give to watch you make those agents eat those shock sticks..."

"I was thinking about shoving them in a different orifice," Willy added.

"And pushin' the buttons," Terri added from the front passenger seat.

"How about you, sweetheart? You okay?" Willy asked.

He had a killer smile and it made Terri warm and tingly just looking at him. "I am now."

Loretta laughed. "Somebody's pheromones are working a number on her."

"Nuh-uh, not just his pheromones. I mean he smells totes wonderful but he's... wow."

Willy laughed and blushed. "Trust me, I'm not all that."

"Yeah, trust him. He isn't," Loretta said.

"Very funny," Willy said.

Loretta leaned forward and hugged his neck from behind. "I'm teasing."

Then she turned around and lifted Baphista's cock. "You know, she's damn near your size, Wanker. Certainly an... interesting shape for a cock. Sort of... horsey."

Baphista moaned in her sleep and her cock grew stiffer.

"Baphy's awful good in bed. We both are. You got a real bargain, Willy," Terri assured him.

"I have no doubt, Terri," Willy said. He looked into her eyes. "Those pentagrams...?"

"Oh, Baphy did that. Really shouldn't have let me get jiggy with her before I was fully transformed. Some of her demon girl juice rubbed off on me." She frowned. "That's okay, isn't it, Willy? You like my eyes, don't you?"

"They're beautiful. I was just curious."

"Baphy gets a little confused. She thinks she's a real demon sometimes instead of a fantasy construct created through genetic manipulation of her basic DNA and reconditioning of her psyche," Terri said and batted her huge eyelashes.

Willy fought back a smile. "But... you understand all that, right?"

"Oh, totes! It's a simple recombination of a few genetic traits - most likely they spliced in genes from some type of lizard for her skin texture. Maybe an Ibex for her pretty horns... definitely a rattlesnake for her fangs."

"Well, genetic manipulation or not? She looks disturbingly similar to 'she who shall not be named'," Loretta said as she slow stroked Baphista's cock. "You're going to have to talk to Berniece. She might get stabby."

"Berniece will be fine," Willy said. "She'll know Baphista isn't Demonica."

"Who's Berniece?" Terri asked.

"Another coven member," Willy said. "You'll like her. She used to be one of Santa's elves."

"Huh?"

"Never mind," Loretta said. "Better to just show you once we get home."

"We're going back for Nancy and Monica, right?" Terri asked.

Willy looked back at Loretta who looked just as confused as he did.

"Who?" They asked Terri in unison.

***

Monica and Paul

"Aww, shit," Diana said as two people moved toward them through the sea of gurneys in the sub-basement. "Don't... freak out."

Freak out? Monica was already past 'freak out' and had passed right through to 'blind panic'. This was a chamber of horrors.

As the pair drew closer, Monica understood.

The man was some sort of doctor. He wore an open lab coat of sorts that stretched almost to the floor.

It was made out of black latex.

His face was pale and gaunt, and he wore no other clothes other than the lab coat and black latex boots. His large cock was locked inside a clear plastic tube. The end of the tube had a small hose leading from it to a black plastic box that was attached to his hip.

As he drew closer, Monica could see the contraption on his junk was some sort of penis pump and it was sucking him off as he walked.

She had been so engrossed in figuring out what he was, Monica had barely noticed his 'nurse'.

A thin woman with immense breasts, she was wearing the latex version of a black cocktail dress and an old-fashioned black latex nurse's hat. Her ankles were separated by a bar with manacles at each end so that she walked in a waddling gate, her ankles held three feet apart.

The dress was raised in the front so that you could see tiny wires leading up under the dress from her very swollen clit. The neckline of the dress was pulled down exposing the breasts.

Wires ran over the top of her breasts to each engorged nipple.

"My name is Dr. Baal," the doctor intoned in a voice far deeper than he seemed capable of producing. "My nurse, Constance."

She curtsied, her blank eyes as dead as a shark's.

"Fuck this," Paul whispered.

If Baal took offense at the remark, he made no indication. He merely stared at Paul's crotch. "Inseminator. One of Dr. Demona's designs. How does it feel to be..." He groaned as his cock spasmed inside its plastic sheath. "How does it feel to be a slave to your urges?" The suction tube filled with his sperm which then traveled up to the box at his hip. "Forgive the bodily function. I prefer to gather my Ambrosia for experiments from my natural supply."

"What the fuck kind of freak...?" Paul began.

"No matter," Baal said. "I am not here for you." He turned toward Diana. "Yes, I can work with this. You say it is a virgin?"

"It? I'm an it now?" Monica said.

Hecate laughed. "You are still human. We prefer to think of you as... sub-transformed."

"Not all of us," Diana whispered.

Hecate nodded toward two nuns behind her. They walked toward Paul with smiles. "These nuns will escort you to a chamber above - we have procured some humans for you to impregnate. We gave them fertility drugs and you will have a happy little harem to inseminate for a few hours."

"I'm not leaving Monica!"

"Yes, luv," Hannah said. "You will. I will accompany you to the breeding room."

Paul gritted his teeth and stared at Hannah. "I said I'm not going."

"Don't be a fool," Hannah whispered. "You have no power here. You're strong, dearie, but they will bring in enough muscle to remove you. And, Monica might get hurt in the process. This is going to happen."

Diana looked at Paul and Monica. Trust us. We have a plan, but you must not anger Hecate.

Monica looked at Paul - she could tell that the White Witch's words had been broadcast to him as well.

"My time is being wasted," the pale doctor announced.

"Pain," Hecate said.

Paul collapsed to his knees and screamed.

Diana stood between him and Hecate. "Please, Mother Superior! There is no reason to hurt the boy! He will comply!"

"Silence or you're next," Hecate said with a smile as she stared down at Paul.

Monica knelt beside him. "Stop it! He'll obey you! Please stop whatever it is you're doing."

Paul was clutching his stomach. "Feels... like my insides are being ripped out."

"Hecate, please!" Diana said. "This boy is Whore Caste. I can't just stand here and allow you..."

Hecate's eyes bulged. "Allow me!? You allow nothing in my presence, whore!"

Monica looked from Paul to Diana and back.

His pain was lessening.

Hannah circled to the left.

They're drawing Hecate's attention away from Paul, she realized.

Without complete focus on Paul, Hecate's magic was faltering.

We're making her angry, Diana's voice whispered in Monica's mind. If she wanted, she could kill everyone in this room. She isn't weakened. She's just angrier at me than she is at him... for the moment.

"Pain," Hecate said.

Diana shrieked and crumpled to the floor.

In an instant, Hannah knelt beside Diana. "She is Diana Foster di Greene! A member of Cumslut Cathy's own coven! Your girlfriend Cathy!"

"I know who she is, slut," Hecate hissed.

Diana collapsed into a fetal position and panted, the pained look leaving her face.

Hecate turned away. "I will not tolerate insolence." Then she turned and looked over her shoulder at Monica. "You are meat for our grinder, woman. Any further insubordination from you and someone will die." The tall mother superior walked away into the depths of the laboratory.

***

Monica kissed Paul's face again and again. "Are you okay?"

"Sure. Peachy. My guts feel like I went ten rounds with Ali but other than that, I'm good."

She helped him to his feet.

Hannah stroked Diana's blonde hair. "What were you thinking? She might've killed you, you silly bitch."

"How long did she have me locked in that pain spell? An hour?" Diana moaned as she struggled to rise up from the floor.

"Ten seconds."

"Yay me... new record. Get's easier... oof... every time."

Hannah pulled her into her arms. "You're going to give me a heart attack someday, you daft cunt." She kissed Diana's forehead. "What would I do if she killed you?"

"You tell Cathy. Cathy tells Maria. World War III starts. They'd... put me in the history books."

The two of them stood.

"If we are quite finished with the theatrical performances?" Dr. Baal asked. "I have work to do on this human."

Monica swallowed hard.

Paul started to step in front of her.

"No! I will not be responsible for your death," Monica said. Then she looked toward Diana. "Nor yours."

"An excellent attitude," Baal said. "I'll start by..."

Monica held up her hand. "I don't want to know what you're going to do to me. Just get it the fuck over with."

"Monica," Paul whispered.

She squeezed his hand. "Whatever they do to me? I love you. I need you to know that. I might not be me when they're done. And I need you to know that this me? This version of Monica? This Monica is in love with you."

She kissed him and held on tight.

***

Hannah and Paul got in the elevator with two nuns.

"The breeding room is two levels above," one of the nuns, a girl with bright green eyes and an upturned nose said. Her black and white latex habit looked shiny under the elevator's lights. "I picked especially attractive human women for you to impregnate."

"Jesus Christ," Paul whispered.

The other nun, a tall thin woman with tiny, dark eyes turned and glared at him. "Blasphemy will not be tolerated in the cathedral!"

"Sorry, sister," Paul mumbled. Then he scowled. "You know what? No. Fuck you. Jesus Christ, Mother Mary, Saint Michael, Saint Christopher, Mother fucking Teresa..."

The tall nun gritted her teeth and scowled.

"Cheeky fucker," Hannah laughed.

"What are they doing to her, Hannah?"

She smiled at him in sympathy. "They aren't hurting her. Diana is there and she'll keep Baal in line - he has no powers... other than the power to creep people out."

"Yeah, I get that. What the hell is his story?"

"He and his wife were there at the beginning with Morpheus. I don't know the story other than that - his name is Baal di Morpheus. After that, he was the town doctor of Latigo Key, Florida. That's how Diana knows him."

Paul thought for a moment and then frowned. "Latigo Key? You mean the Latigo Key where everyone disappeared? The modern day Roanoke Colony?"

"Yes, luv, that one. Cumslut Cathy was there along with Baal, Diana... and Hecate."

***

Monica lay strapped down on a hospital gurney, naked.

"Constance, could she have a sheet, please?" Diana asked.

The stiff moving nurse waddled in a circle with her spreader bar between her ankles. "We have no sheets. Modesty is for Christians. Our bodies are for pleasure."

"Fuck's sake," Diana whispered. "Sorry, Monica." She held Monica's hand tight.

"I felt brave before when I told Baal I didn't want to know..."

"Now you're not feeling so brave?"

Monica shook her head.

At least they had moved into this large, empty room and away from the hallway with the shrieking and moaning of the masses strapped to their own gurneys.

However, the empty room was an operating room, which was infinitely worse.

"I remember when they transformed me. It was on a ship below deck. The seas were rough, the room was dark and hot..."

"Sounds lovely," Monica whispered.

Diana laughed. "Cathy was there with me. She held my hand. I was afraid but..."

"It would have been worse if she hadn't been holding your hand?"

She squeezed hard. "Yes, it would."

Monica pulled her hand away. "What makes you people believe it is acceptable to do this to people against their will?"

Diana squeezed her eyes shut and sighed. "Because we're saving the world."

"From what?"

"Itself, maybe? I don't know. We have faith that someone above us does know the reason."

Monica turned her head slightly to look up at Diana. "You honestly don't know, do you?"

"I told you, I have faith..."

"But you don't know!" Monica began to laugh. "For fuck's sake: you're just a bunch of religious zealots blindly following the guy with the biggest dick! This is the dumbest shit I ever heard..."

"Dumber than following the Catholic priest in the biggest hat? Dumber than following the president who promises he will make everything better when all the leaders before him fell ridiculously short? Dumber than following some half-wit across the prairie because he claims an angel told him to go west? Dumber than following ten rules scratched on clay tablets thousands of years ago?"

"Yeah, well the Ten Commandments didn't say to give women boob jobs and turn everyone into a sex fiend," Monica said.

"No, no they didn't. But I've seen what my god can do. I've seen bad people transformed into good people. I've felt a true universal love that makes every member of Whore Caste my truest and deepest friends..."

"And turned everyone in your Religious Caste into sadistic monsters!"

Diana nodded, her eyes growing wet. "Yes. Yes, I won't contradict you on that." Diana knelt by the gurney. "There are changes coming to this world, changes we can't stop no matter how much we may want to - changes that will re-define what it means to be human." She stroked Monica's cheek. "The Religious Caste is going to build something new out of humanity. Something that I hope will be better. We cannot stop that. But there is one thing I can tell you, if you want to listen?"

"What's that?"

"In this new normal? It is far better to be the hammer than the nail."

The nurse, Constance, walked over with a smile and placed a gas mask over Monica's face.

She felt Diana's hand in hers as the world went black.

***

Paul

Paul and Hannah followed the two rubber-clad nuns down a marble hallway two floors above the 'clinic'. At the end of the hall, two Church Agents stood outside a closed steel door.

"You should stand at least six feet from the door when it opens, luv," Hannah said.

"Why?"

Hannah laughed. "Oh, you'll understand in a moment."

One of the nuns spoke to the guards. They nodded and unlocked the door and opened it wide.

"Finally!" A tall woman with a long, thin nose said as she appeared in the open doorway. She had a Nordic accent and she looked ready to tear the nuns apart. "I want to speak to the Swedish Embassy immediately! How dare you hold us in this cell!"

At least a dozen women stood with angry or dazed expressions behind her in the small room.

It was a padded cell.

"My apologies," the pretty nun said. "I'm afraid there has been some misunderstanding."

"Obviously," the tall Swedish woman said. She caught sight of Paul and her expression softened. Her dark eyes traveled from his face down his body.

"Yes, the misunderstanding is that we actually care," the nun said.

The taller nun laughed.

"Also, there are no foreign embassies in the Republic. You have no rights here." The pretty nun was smiling.

The Swedish woman had stopped paying attention. Instead, she was staring intently at Paul.

Behind her, the other women stared at him as well, stepping around the Swedish woman to get a better view.

The pretty nun held out her hands. "Please, move back into the cell."

"Jesus, they're all fertile, aren't they?" Paul whispered.

Hannah smiled. "My goodness, you can smell it from here, can't you, luv?"

Paul was breathing heavily. He began to stiffen, and he could feel precum leaking into his pants.