Transformations - Travelers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy laughed. "Whoa! I thought you told me not to get drunk?"

He turned toward her as he continued mixing. "I will not let any harm come to you, Miss Davis. On that you have my word."

Nancy smiled and, for some reason, she believed him.

***

Willy

"Yes, they're fine," Willy said into the cellphone. "Except they keep going on and on about their friends Nancy and Monica."

On the other end, Diana sighed. "Monica is out of the question, she's a special project. And I'm not sure about Nancy."

"Whoa, hold up, Diana," Willy whispered into the phone. "I signed up to take on two, not four."

"And, two is all I asked of you, Willy. The other requests are coming from Terri and Baphista, not me."

Willy sighed.

Terri, Baphista, and Loretta were giggling. He had left the top down on the '57 Chevy convertible and had parked beside a small roadside burger stand. Behind the restaurant the ocean waves crashed on the sunlit yellow beach.

Vacationers waiting in line for their lunch kept turning and looking at the three Whore Caste brunettes in Willy's car.

Baphista had recovered from her rough handling at the slave market and was locked in a passionate embrace with Loretta in the back seat while Terri watched smiling from the front passenger seat.

Willy smiled. "Yeah, I hate to disappoint them but adding two to the coven in one day is already stretching it..."

"I completely understand, Willy. Nancy Davis will be fine. Truth is, I think she's a natural for Whore Caste..."

"Is that what she wants?" Willy asked.

Diana was silent on the other end. "You know want doesn't always enter into it, Willy. Did you want what you became?"

Willy bit his lip and looked at the pavement. "You have a point."

"As for Monica, she's being transformed by Dr. Baal right now."

"Shit. They brought in Baal? What the hell are they doing to her?"

"Nothing Baphista and Terri need to worry about. Listen, Willy, you've done your good deed for the day..."

Willy looked over at the convertible and smiled. Baphista had managed to get Loretta's top and bra off and was kissing her way down Loretta's cleavage. "Yeah, well, good deed might be stretching it. We're not exactly suffering here."

"Still, I owe you. Take care."

"You too. Watch your back, friend."

"Always," Diana said.

Willy hung up the cell.

Loretta was leaning her head back over the side of the car. Inverted, she smiled at him as Baphy licked her way down Loretta's chest and abs. "Okay, I vote we keep them," Loretta breathed.

Sexcationers were beginning to crowd around the car, but they parted when Willy drew near.

"I think I might be possessed," Loretta giggled.

Baphista stopped licking and smiled. "Really? Do you feel the Prince of Darkness working his will through you?"

Loretta stared at her for a second. "I don't know about the Prince of Darkness, but I'm definitely feeling something."

Terri began to giggle in the front seat.

Baphy shook her head. "She doesn't believe it but I'm a real demon. I feel the darkness in my soul."

Loretta was fighting back a giggle of her own. "Okay, honey. I believe you."

Baphista smiled and dove down between Loretta's thighs.

"Oh, wow! Yeah, I feel that darkness now," Loretta laughed.

Willy pushed down his sweats and the crowd took a respectful step back.

"Golly," Terri said as she stared at his crotch.

Willy held out his hand. "Come here, Terri."

"Here? Really?"

Willy nodded.

She clambered over into the driver's seat and then Willy pulled her up and out of the car and into his arms.

She put her arms around his neck and kissed him.

"In our coven, we have choices, Terri. You don't have to do anything you don't want. You don't have to be bound if you don't want to be," Willy said.

"I didn't think it was supposed to work that way?" Terri whispered.

Willy smiled. "It does in our coven."

"Kind of makes me want to be part of it more," she said and buried her face in his neck. "In my whole life nobody ever stood up for me like Baphy did today. Nobody ever stood up for me the way you and Loretta have. I want to be part of that."

He held her tight.

Then she leaned back in his arms. "Besides you are totes hot as fuck."

Willy laughed. "Thanks."

She wriggled in his grasp and Willy was shocked at how she slithered around in his grasp. "What the...?"

Terri had spun around, somehow turning upside down.

Willy found himself staring at Terri's hairless pussy.

Then he felt her hands massaging his cock as her tongue traced from the root a few inches down the top of his shaft.

"Fuck," Willy groaned.

Terri giggled and clamped her thighs around his face.

He kissed her pussy, pushing his tongue deep inside her.

Willy was oblivious to the stares and gasps from the sexcationers who still watched them.

Terri hefted Willy's cock and began to suck and lick the purple head.

He could feel her trembling, her thighs clenching as she had a mini-orgasm - Willy's Whoremaster pre-cum still affected her because she hadn't been given finishing Ambrosia yet.

That was a condition Willy was going to cure very shortly.

She managed to get the head of his cock into her mouth and was trying to take him into her throat.

But Willy was having none of that.

He pulled her off his cock and spun her right side up.

She smiled at him, eyes half drunk with lust.

He kissed her as he laid her on her back on the hood of the convertible.

Terri giggled and laid her head back. She smiled at the crowd. "Boy, bet you people wish they'd let ya have cameras, huh?"

Willy leaned forward and put the head of his cock against Terri's wet pussy.

She raised up. "I want to see!"

He leaned back as his cock began to slide into her.

He could feel her body shifting inside to accommodate him.

Terri was breathing hard and watching wide-eyed as Willy slid deeper and deeper inside.

He smiled and rubbed her clit with his thumb as her body slowly accepted him.

"Oh, my God. You'll split her in two," Baphista growled.

Willy looked over to see the demoness smiling at him. Her big horse cock was poised at Loretta's own pussy.

Loretta locked her legs around Baphista's waist and began impaling herself on the succubus's cock.

Baphista nuzzled her neck as she moved her hips.

"Fuck! Oh, fuck, yes!" Loretta cried as Baphista's cock slid deep inside her. Then her eyes snapped open. "What is... that?"

Willy craned his neck.

Baphista's devil tail was probing between Loretta's ass cheeks.

The demoness laughed. "I told you that you would feel my dark Lord's power!"

"Oh, God, it changes shape," Loretta hissed.

Willy shook his head.

Terri was moaning underneath him.

He leaned down and kissed her as he went deeper.

Willy felt his cock push against something deep inside her.

Terri screamed, arching her back under him as she came.

She squeezed her eyes shut and then they snapped open. "It's... they told me it would happen... but..." Her eyes rolled back in her head.

Willy held her waist in his hands, his cock still pressed against the second clitoris that had been created by her transformation.

Her body convulsed as she thrashed her head from side to side, engulfed in a pleasure she could never have felt as a mortal.

He waited for her body to relax.

A moment later, she smiled up at him.

Willy began to move his hips, pulling out a few inches before moving forward again, his cock once more pressing against the sensitive point deep inside her.

Terri shrieked again, raking her nails across his broad back.

He moved faster inside her, feeling his orgasm growing.

She was smiling up at him sensing he was close.

And then he was cumming, pumping Ambrosia deep inside her body.

She flung her head back and her mouth opened wide as if she were going to scream but no sound came out. She pressed her fingertips into the convertible's hood and the metal dented from the strength in her hands.

Willy felt the binding first. He was looking at Terri's face and then he was looking through her. Where they touched, he could feel their body's mingling, becoming one.

Terri sat up, her arms around his neck as he lifted her off the hood of the car, his cock still deep inside her. Her eyes looked as big as saucers. "You... I... I love..."

Then Loretta was screaming, the binding taking her as well, binding Terri to her.

Baphista suddenly looked terrified. "Did I hurt you? Oh, I am so sorry, Loretta. I didn't mean to hurt you!"

"N... No... Binding... it's the binding to... Terri. You didn't hurt me." Loretta kissed Baphista's forehead and then looked lovingly at Terri and Willy.

Terri was kissing Willy's face. "I love you. I never loved anybody like this before."

"I know. I love you too," Willy said. And he knew that the other members of the coven were feeling the same binding even though they had not seen Terri, would not see her until this evening. The magic, quantum physics, whatever it was moved through them all like a wave, filling them with happiness.

Terri looked down at Baphista and Loretta.

Baphista was beginning to sob.

"Baphy? What's wrong?" Terri asked.

She shrugged.

Loretta smiled. "I think the Princess of Darkness here would like to swap partners."

Baphista glanced up at Willy and then down again quickly.

Terri climbed down from Willy's arms. She held her hand out to Loretta.

Loretta took her hand and climbed into the passenger seat with Terri in her lap.

Willy smiled down at Baphista. He leaned down and kissed her gently.

She looked up at him and gave him a shy smile.

He ran his fingers through her raven hair and stroked her horns. "You are an enigma."

She cocked her head to the side and smiled. "How so?"

"You're tough but sensitive. One minute you're trying to be frightening, the next you seem terrified."

She shrugged.

"There's only one thing that remains constant."

"What?" She asked.

He kissed her deeply and then stroked her cheek. "You're breathtakingly beautiful."

Her crimson skin blushed darker.

Baphista stood up and climbed out of the backseat. She was on eye level with Willy. "We should step away from the car."

"Why is that?" Willy asked.

"We might break it." She stood pressed against him.

Willy smiled slowly. He looked down at her big breasts. "So, um, not 100% familiar with Succubus Whore physiology."

"I have a very large cock... not as big as that monster of yours pressing into my stomach right now," Baphista said.

"That part I saw earlier."

Baphista narrowed her eyes. "I'm betting you're not interested in my demon cock?"

"Save it for the ladies, Baphy."

Baphista giggled. "There's always anal."

"Always," Willy agreed. Then he gasped as he felt Baphista's tail curling up the inside of his thigh.

"Mutual anal."

Willy laughed. "Save that for orgy night."

"Ooo, something to look forward to." She looked deep in thought. "Or, I could simply suck your cock all the way to your huge balls."

"Not sure that's humanly... or inhumanly possible."

"Fun to try though."

"I was hoping for something more primal than oral."

She took his hand and pulled it down her body. "Well, there is this little thing down here." She spread her legs slightly.

Willy moaned as she pressed his fingers against her small, wet slit behind her male equipment. "Mmm, that feels very tight."

"I haven't used it much. I think it has one of those little buttons inside that made Terri scream so loud. Think you can find it?"

Willy smiled. "Not with my finger."

She used her free hand and began stroking his cock. "No. Not with your finger."

Willy smiled in amazement as Baphista raised her long left leg higher and higher like a dancer. She placed it on his shoulder and pushed her hips forward.

"I've never fucked like this, have you?"

"Actually? Yeah. This is one of my favorite positions," he said as he put his arm around her waist and supported her as she leaned back.

At the same time, she was guiding his cock into her pussy. She moaned through her teeth as the head began to pass inside her wet lips.

She looked frightened. "You're... really big." She had seemed so confident a moment ago.

Now she was hesitant.

"Hey," he whispered. "I won't hurt you."

She smiled and blushed again. "I know."

Willy began to slide into her.

She leaned back more in his embrace, breathing hard as he went deeper and deeper.

Her whole body began to shake as her body sheathed him completely.

Then she screamed as her orgasm took her.

Willy could hear the gasps and whispers of those around them, but he couldn't see them - all he could see was Baphista's beautiful face as she came again and again.

Then he was cumming inside her, the binding taking them.

He stared into her eyes.

Then they were somewhere else.

***

Grass under their feet. But it wasn't grass, not really. A soft carpet of some type of purple vegetation. The sky was violet, the sun brilliant white instead of yellow.

"Where are we?" Baphista asked.

He looked at her. She was wearing a white dress that looked like it was made of gauze.

"I don't know," Willy said. He ran his fingers over the smooth baby bump of her abs. "Baphy? I think you're..."

She gasped. "I am. I'm..."

Willy looked around slowly. A stream gurgled nearby. All the colors seemed off - where there should be green, there was purple. "It's not earth."

They heard laughter nearby.

"It's going to be alright," Loretta said behind them.

Willy and Baphista turned.

She was smiling at them. "Everything is going to be alright."

***

As quickly as it began, the vision ended.

Willy and Baphista stood still locked in their embrace.

Willy swallowed. "Did you see...?"

She nodded. "What did it mean? How could you have been in my mind and see what I saw?"

Willy shook his head. But he knew - he had the strongest mental powers of any of the Whoremasters. Many of the transformed had visions when they were bound.

Somehow his 'gifts' allowed him to travel with Baphista into her vision.

He kissed her deep, the binding complete.

"It was your baby," Baphista whispered. "I just know it was, Willy."

He smiled. "Maybe."

"How can it be? How could I be pregnant? Where were we, Willy?"

He started to say he didn't know.

Then Terri and Loretta were holding onto them in the crowd of onlookers, and nothing mattered but the binding.

***

Nancy

"I mean, I'm desira... desir... desirreebull, right?" Nancy asked in a slurred voice. "You'd do me, wouldn't you?"

Colin smiled. "Absolutely."

She slapped the bar with her hand and nearly knocked over her empty lemon drop glass. "Exactly! You'd fuck my brains out! Every guy in this bar would like a shot at me. I'm... hot." She smiled up at him. "Another, please."

He shook his head. "I don't think so, Miss Davis."

"Call me Nancy. My mother named me Nancy after Nancy Drew. Did you know that? Famous sleuth. Only I can't even figure out how to get my husband to fuck me. I'm a terrible Nancy Drew." She began to sob. "I'm a horrible wife."

She started to stand up.

"Where are you going?" Colin asked.

"Out. The street. Gonna let that church do its worst," she mumbled.

He took her hand. "Nancy? I'm not going to let you do that. Not in your condition."

She looked down at his hand. "You actually care, don't you? You're sweet. You're a nice guy. Nice robot guy - sorry! Not a robot. You're a man. God, did I insult you?" She began to sob. "I'm fucking everything up."

Colin shook his head and led her behind the bar. "No, you haven't."

"Yes, I did. I'm a horrible person," she cried.

"No, you're not. You can't hold your vodka but you're not a horrible person," Colin said as he led her into a back room and closed the door.

The room was packed with crates of alcohol.

She smiled at him. "You have the prettiest eyes. Sparkly." She began to laugh. "Colin?"

"Yes?"

"I'm going to puke."

He smiled and shook his head. "No, you're not."

She fell into his arms, and he sat down, cradling her. "I'm telling you, I know me and I'm ready to puke all over you."

"Well, I can handle that if you do but I'm pretty sure I can prevent it." He pointed toward her with his left index finger.

A thin needle slid out of his fingertip. A drop of clear fluid clung to the sharp tip.

"What are you doing?"

"Relax." He pressed his finger against the crook of her right arm.

"Ow! Ow, I don't like needles! You told me you'd take care of me!"

"Shh," he soothed. The needle slid into her arm.

"You're going to turn me into one of them, aren't you? I knew you were too good to be true," she whined. Her arm felt cold.

"I am doing nothing of the sort. I'm injecting you with a compound that will help your body metabolize the alcohol in your system."

She stared at him. "You sound like a doctor."

"I am a doctor."

She shook her head. Her nausea was passing. "No... no. You're a chauffeur and a bellhop and a bartender. Oh, and a sex worker. You're not a doctor."

He smiled. "I'm all those things... as well as a doctor. How do you feel?"

Nancy blinked. "I... I feel a lot better."

He gently withdrew the needle from her arm. "The drug is still working. You're going to feel a burst of energy soon as the alcohol is metabolized."

"I'm not drunk. Barely a buzz now," she said and laughed. "If you sold this stuff? You'd make a fortune."

He shook his head. "I don't need a fortune. I'd give the medicine away if I could."

"If you could?"

He sighed. "The Church won't allow us to share any technology, medical or otherwise, with the outside world."

"But why?"

"Power. Everything is about power," Colin said. His eyes flashed as he looked up and down her body. "There. Pre-cancerous growth in the left breast."

"What?!"

"May I?" His hand hovered over her chest.

"I have cancer?"

"Not yet. May I?"

She nodded.

Colin carefully undid the laces that held Nancy's latex dress closed at the top. He reached inside and caressed her left breast. "The medical screening on the plane should have spotted this and fixed it; however, they're more concerned with venereal diseases than cancer."

His hand was warm, and she sighed at his soft touch.

"Small pinch," he said.

The pinch was indeed small as another needle pierced her flesh.

She looked down at his hand on her bare breast, saw a small trickle of blood. "Oh... Oh, God."

"No, no... look at me. Don't want you to faint."

She leaned her head on his shoulder.

He kissed her.

It was nothing like she had expected. His lips were warm and wet, his 'breath' was sweet - how could he have breath? Why would he?

She didn't even realize when he stopped kissing her.

She opened her eyes, and he was smiling at her. "You were breathing..."

He nodded. "Brain inside my steel skull, remember? I need oxygen too." He withdrew the needle from her breast.

But he didn't move his hand.

"You kissed me," she whispered.

"I know."

"Why?"

"Because I wanted to. Isn't that normally why someone kisses you?"

She laughed softly. "I guess." She squeezed her eyes shut and shook her head. "I'm... listen, Colin, I think you're wonderful. I do..."

"But you don't cheat on your husband anymore?"

"No. I have to try to make my marriage work."

"Why?"

"Why? What kind of question is that? I love him. He's my husband."

He smiled. "I have people I love as well. I don't mind if they have sex without me."

"It's different for you."

"How so?"

"You're Whore Caste. You drank the Kool-Aid."

He shrugged. "Not all of the Kool-Aid. Just the parts I like."

1...34567...14