Transformations - Travelers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah took his face in her hands. "Look at me, Paul. Paul?"

He tore his eyes away from the women in the cell.

"The heightened libido always surprises new recruits. Not so far removed from animals, are we?"

"I can't control it," Paul hissed.

"You can. It's harder for you because you're an Inseminator. You have the heightened libido of the Transformed and the natural urge to breed as well."

He was actually panting, close to salivating. "Jesus, you've turned me into a monster!"

"No. You can control it. In time, you will conquer both urges. For now, start small. Force yourself to go slowly, to be gentle with them."

He squeezed his eyes shut. "They... none of them know what they're getting into... they didn't choose..."

Hannah shook her head. "They're staring at you. Subconsciously, perhaps because of the hormones released by the ovulation, they know they are fertile, and they are looking for the best candidate to impregnate them," she touched his cheek. "That's you. They're not even close enough to smell it. But, there's something about you that tells them. They're completely ignoring the Church Agents because... somehow? They know the agents are sterile."

***

Nancy

Colin showed them to their adjoining rooms in Hotel La Lilitu. He closed the door to Christine and Don's room as Nancy and Eric looked around their own opulent suite.

"Wow, you get a lot for the money," Eric said.

The floors were marble, the sheets on the enormous bed were black silk.

Through the huge window, Nancy could see the blue Caribbean sparkling in the gaps between the glimmering glass skyscrapers.

"I can show you the amenities," Colin offered. He smiled.

Whoever had designed him had taken particular care to give him lifelike expressions but had still made sure you never forgot he was a machine - there were joints and fissures in his smile that showed what must have been circuitry beneath.

"All I'm interested in right now is the shower," Eric said as he stepped into the bathroom.

"I'll join you," Nancy said with a smile.

"Maybe later, okay?" Eric said as he closed the door behind him.

Nancy stared at the closed door.

"The bed is twice the size of a normal king - suitable for entertaining," Colin said.

Nancy turned and laughed. "Entertaining?"

"Oh, I though you and the other couple were swingers?"

Nancy sighed. "No. We're not swingers. We just met them."

"My apologies. I didn't mean to offend you..."

"You didn't. I'm sure swingers are the norm here?"

Colin nodded. "If not at the beginning of the stay? Usually by the end."

She looked back at the closed bathroom door. "Not here to swing."

"No? Ahh, you're here to rekindle something then?"

She turned back to him and smile. "I'm going to try."

"Not my business, Miss Davis. Again, I apologize." He motioned toward the television. "The in-room entertainment has been de-activated."

"De-activated? Why?"

Colin looked down. "Miss Davis, you are... extremely popular."

"I... what?"

"Your voyage on the Air Cuba flight was broadcast all over the island. It proved extremely popular, so the footage is being re-broadcast..."

"Oh, Christ!" Nancy hissed. "How can they do that without my permission?!"

"There are no rights to privacy in the Republic, Miss Davis. We're constantly under surveillance."

"If my husband sees that..."

Colin smiled. "He won't. I will guarantee neither your husband nor your friends next door will see the video."

Nancy gritted her teeth. "Let me guess: all I have to do is turn tricks for your goddamned Church in my spare time? More fucking blackmail?"

Colin looked shocked. "No. No, Miss Davis. You fulfilled your obligations on the plane. I expect nothing from you in return. I simply thought it would make you happy."

Nancy sighed. "In that case, thank you..."

Colin smiled and walked toward the dresser. "Now, the amenities." He opened a drawer.

It was filled with dildos and vibrators in a rainbow of colors and sizes, all arranged neatly in compartments.

Nancy looked over his shoulder and laughed. "Yeah, I'll pass on the hotel's sex toys. You couldn't possibly sterilize them enough for me."

Colin laughed. "They're completely recycled between guests - melted down and reformed into fresh devices."

"Really?"

Colin nodded and opened the next drawer. Lingerie was folded neatly inside in a variety of silk, lace, and latex.

Nancy laughed and picked up a red latex unitard. She frowned at the label. "This is my size."

"They all are. You were measured on the plane and the hotel automation manufactured them. Garments for Mr. Davis are in the next drawer down."

"You people think of everything, don't you?" Nancy said.

"The closet contains a selection of sex swings and bondage gear - there are hard points in the ceiling to rig them." He pointed to gleaming chrome rings arranged around the room. Then he opened the closet drawer revealing an X-shaped Saint Andrew's cross. Floggers, riding crops, and whips hung from a rack attached to the inside of the door."

Nancy laughed. "God, no, close that. Eric will have a heart attack."

Colin looked at her quizzically. "But you're excited by it? Have you ever thought of telling him about your interests?"

"Eric?! No, he's not like that."

Colin closed the door.

Nancy opened her purse and pulled out some money. She held it out to him. "It's American. I haven't exchanged it yet."

Colin smiled and shook his head. "We have no currency, Miss Davis. We don't need it."

"What?"

"The Church provides for our needs. No money changes hands in the Republic. I do this job because I like it not because I need it to survive."

"So, you have no money?"

Colin looked away. "As my coven performs acts the Church finds useful, we are awarded credits which we use to grow our coven."

"Grow it?"

Colin smiled slightly. "When someone joins Whore Caste, they are... taken to the slave market and sold to the Whore Masters or White Witches who lead the individual covens. That's where the credits are spent."

"You have a slave market?! That's barbaric."

"It's simply different from what you consider normal, Miss Davis." He said and then he held his finger to his lips. He took Nancy's hand and led her to the bedside table.

Then he pointed to the top of the lamp.

Nancy looked down.

There was a small microphone in the top of the lamp.

"I can assure you that Whore Caste does not object to the slave market, Miss Davis," Colin said. At the same time, he shook his head.

***

Christine and Don

"Jesus, when exactly did you turn into a sex freak?" Don asked as he sat on the edge of the bed and watched as Christine lay back on the bed and slid the foot long cherry red dildo in and out of her pussy.

"Admit it, you like me better this way," Christine said. She was naked and she pinched her left nipple with her freshly painted blood red nails.

He reached out and touched her other nipple.

She slapped his hand away. "Don't ever touch me again without my permission."

Don glared at her. "So that's how it is?"

She moaned as she managed to push the enormous dildo deeper. "Yes, Don, that's how it is. We're through. But we're going to keep up appearances for a while longer."

"They tell me I'll change when they make me a Whore Master," Don said.

"That's what they say. I hope that's true for you, Don, I really do. But to me you're always going to be the lying, cheating piece of shit you've always been - even if they do give you a better personality."

Don smiled. "Maybe I'll just come back and take you for my harem? They tell me you won't be able to resist."

"Coven, Don, not harem. And I'm promised Professional Caste, not Whore Caste. A soon as they transform us? There's no more us. Understand?"

Don nodded. "Yeah. For what it's worth? I'm sorry. For everything."

"It's not worth anything, Don. But if you truly want to do something for me? Fuck off for a few hours. As soon as Eric can get away from Nancy, he's going to come over here - we need alone time." She stroked the dildo in and out faster and then began rubbing her clit with her finger at the same time.

Don shook his head. "Whatever you want, Christine."

***

Nancy

Colin left but Nancy was sure there was a lot more about the Church of Morpheus he had wanted to tell her. The rooms and cars were bugged. Cameras were everywhere - totalitarianism on a level the old Soviet Union only dreamed about.

No money changed hands - unless you wanted to buy people.

Nancy shook her head.

This Cuba 'sexcation' had been a monumental mistake. First the blackmail, then to find out the country was a police state?

She looked at the bathroom door.

And Eric was acting strangely. It was almost as if he knew what she had been doing on the plane.

Was that possible?

Had Christine told him about the airport?

The shower was still running in the bathroom.

She had to try.

Nancy walked over to the dresser and opened the lingerie drawer. She ran her fingers over the silk and lace. Then she pulled out something made of pink latex.

She smiled.

***

Eric Davis wiped the condensation off the bathroom mirror and stared at his reflection. This was insane. How could he have not realized Nancy was cheating on him all these years?

She had always been more sexual than Eric. Even when they were dating.

All the times she had been away from the house. The nights she had spent with 'friends'. Had she been fucking other men each time he left for work?

He should have been angry, furious.

Why wasn't he?

All he could think about was Christine, her lithe body and how she would move under him when they fucked.

They've done something to me, he thought. At some point on the plane, they had done something to his brain and made him fall madly in love with Christine.

Nancy's indiscretions took a backseat to that.

And he knew Christine was waiting for him next door.

He pulled on his jeans and white shirt and stepped through the bathroom door.

Nancy was lying on the huge bed.

She was wearing a bodysuit of shining, neon pink latex. Her nipples strained against the tight rubber. The garment had straps that connected to pink latex stockings with chrome clasps. The crotch was completely open.

She wore a tiny pink latex g-string and the most ridiculously high, pink spike heels.

Nancy smiled. "Hi."

"H... Hi," Eric managed.

"Hope you don't mind that I'm lying down - these heels look amazing but... I nearly feel on my ass three times trying to cross the floor." She laughed.

Eric laughed with her.

She held out her hand. "Come to bed?"

"I... can't. I promised Don I'd check out the strip club next door with him."

Nancy blinked. "You... what?!"

"Tonight, okay? Wear it again tonight for me?"

"Eric? Eric, this trip is supposed to be about us, not Christine and Don!"

"Sorry, I promised." He sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled on his shoes.

"Eric, are we okay?"

He turned toward her. "Of course we are. Why wouldn't we be?"

She reached for him, but he stood up and headed for the door.

"I'll be back in a few hours," Eric said.

He closed the door behind him, turned right and gently knocked on Don and Christine's door.

Don opened it immediately. "She's all yours," he said and pushed past Eric and into the hallway.

Eric watched the big man go, then he stepped inside.

Christine was lying naked on the bed, her legs spread wide. She was fucking herself with a large dildo.

"Jesus," Eric whispered.

She smiled as she eased the thick dildo out of her gaping pussy. "What kept you?"

"I..."

"Never mind," she whispered. "I want you."

Eric closed the door behind him and pulled off his shirt as he climbed onto the bed. He moved to kiss her.

Christine laughed and pushed him away.

"What?"

Christine just shook her head and shoved him down between her thighs.

He smiled, realizing what she wanted.

He kissed her wet, engorged lips.

"Yesss! Just like that," she moaned.

He kissed and suckled her pussy lips, moving slowly up to pull her swollen clit into his mouth. He sucked and licked the nubbin with a side to side motion of his tongue.

"God, he never did that for me!" She giggled. She closed her thighs on Eric's head and moved her hips up and down, encouraging him to lick harder.

Still eating her out, he reached down and shoved his pants and underwear down his hips.

He almost laughed when he realized he had left his shoes on.

***

Nancy wanted to tear the latex outfit off. She wanted to scream.

Nothing had gone right, absolutely nothing!

She took off the heels and stood up, fumbling with the chrome clasps on the stockings. They finally came free, and she stripped them off.

What the fuck was wrong with him? She was desirable! Men wanted her. On the plane, Pole had treated her like a goddess. Even the pilot had at least appreciated her.

She pulled off the outfit and stood in only the g-string.

Are you actually blaming him for this? She asked herself.

Nancy burst into tears.

No. No, this was her fault. She had cheated on him, over and over again.

On a karmic level, she had this coming.

But it still hurt.

Any other woman might have simply gotten in bed and felt sorry for herself.

But Nancy Davis was not that kind of woman.

She took off the g-string.

Then she went to her suitcase and got out the ruby red latex cocktail dress she had been given on the plane.

She put it on and stepped into her heels.

***

Nancy had paused outside Christine's door and almost knocked to see if she wanted to join her in exploring the hotel.

But there was something about Christine that Nancy simply didn't like. She wasn't like Terri and Baphista - she felt an odd kinship with them.

She turned away from Christine's door and headed for the elevator.

According to Colin, there were bars on both the penthouse level and on the ground floor near the lobby. She pressed 'L'.

She had the elevator to herself as it descended. There were cameras situated in each corner - one of the floor cameras was definitely looking up her skirt, but she no longer cared about the Church of Morpheus pervs.

Part of her wanted to find the nearest man and give him a night he would never forget.

But part of her wanted to never have sex again.

Reality would fall somewhere in the middle, she decided. For now, she would settle for a stiff drink in the bar.

The elevator doors opened on a sea of sexcationers trying to check-in at reception.

The men and women at the reception desk were all flesh and blood - there was no sign of Colin.

For some reason that disappointed Nancy.

The sexcationers eyed her as she passed by on her way to the bar.

That at least made her feel better. She was eye-catching in her latex mini-dress.

The bar was called Lilith's Kiss and that name was written in red neon beside the dark wooden doors.

Nancy was expecting something dark and goth inside, probably populated by would-be vampires.

Instead, she stepped into a normal bar she would have expected to find in Chicago - except half the patrons were unclothed and more than a few were actively engaging in sex acts at the tables and in the booths.

Fuck's sake, Nancy thought. She started to turn around and head back out into the lobby.

Then she saw Colin, a smile on his latex lips as he served drinks behind the bar. He looked at her with his glowing blue eyes and beckoned her.

She smiled and crossed the bar, stepping around a couple who were fucking missionary style on the tile floor.

She felt a man's hand slide up her left leg and cup her right butt cheek.

Nancy spun around and slapped him hard.

He was middle-aged and obviously drunk given the smell and the fact his cheeks were as rosy as Santa Claus' in a blizzard. "I... I thought you were available. Sorry," he mumbled, his eyes unfocused."

"I'm not. Fuck off," Nancy said.

"Wait," he said. "I thought you people were always available?"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Nancy said.

"You know, you Whore Class or whatever they call it."

Colin appeared beside her. "The lady isn't Whore Caste. I think you've had enough, don't you? You should be able to find someone from Whore Caste outside the hotel."

The man looked up at Colin and wobbled on his feet. "Yeah," he said. "Sure." He stumbled away toward the exit.

"My apologies, Miss Davis," Colin said as he took her arm. "While sex in public is encouraged, drunkenness is not." He led her to the bar. "What'll you have - on the house, of course."

Nancy looked down the bar at the patrons who were drinking the Blue Pile Drivers and Pink Panty Soakers. "Anything but one of those."

Colin laughed. "Nothing with an aphrodisiac. Understood." He stepped behind the bar and began mixing a drink with a top shelf vodka.

"I can't believe that guy grabbed me like that," Nancy said.

"It's the jewell," Colin said as he mixed the drink.

"The what?"

"The jewel on your forehead."

Nancy gasped. The jewel they had given her on the flight. The glowing jewel that indicated whether she was available for sex or not. How could she have forgotten about it? She reached up and touched the center of her forehead. "I... Jesus... I didn't even remember I had it on..."

"You're not supposed to." Colin turned and set a martini glass with something that looked a little like lemonade in it and a twist of lemon rind. "Lemon drop. Guaranteed Ambrosia free."

She took a sip and smiled. "This vodka..."

"Smooth, isn't it? It's Polish."

She took another sip. "You said I'm not supposed to remember the jewel?"

"No. It's post-hypnotic suggestion. Everyone forgets they're wearing them." He turned to the side and pointed toward the mirror behind the bar.

In her reflection, Nancy's jewel was glowing green. "Wait, no that means I'm available. Men don't even have to ask! That's why he..."

Colin leaned close. "No matter what you set the jewel to? After a while, they always turn green. It's all about tearing down your inhibitions," he whispered. Then he looked around. "We can speak freely here - there's too much noise. And, I know where all the microphones are."

"I feel bad for slapping that guy now," Nancy said.

Colin laughed. "Don't. He probably deserved it. Getting drunk here is very dangerous, by the way, though many people do. The Church Agents will lock you up for public drunkenness... if you're lucky."

"And, if you aren't lucky?"

Colin shrugged. "If you entertain a clown, you become part of the circus."

"Huh?"

"I mean, he could wake up tomorrow morning and find himself a member of Whore Caste himself if he isn't careful. They don't always take them to the drunk tank."

Nancy let that sink in. "I made a real mistake coming to Cuba, didn't I?" She asked.

Colin smiled. "I wouldn't say that. I wouldn't trade what I am for what I was - oh, I might like to be flesh and blood again but... I'm pretty happy even as a marionette without strings."

Nancy laughed. "You people really love your caste, don't you?"

"We love each other. It's kind of amazing."

Nancy ran her finger over the rim of her almost empty glass. "I just want one person to love me again."

"What makes you think he doesn't?"

"Well, let's see. I was dressed in a pink latex sex outfit and instead of getting in bed with me he went to a strip club with his new pal Don." She drank down the last of the lemon drop.

Colin frowned. He looked as if he were going to say something, then he simply took her glass and began mixing another lemon drop.