All Comments on 'Transformations - Visions of Sugar Plums Ch. 01'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 4 years ago

This is hot, but a lot to take in. I wonder if Slutnet is going to play a role in this coming war between the church and whore classes.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 4 years ago
Glad you’re back...

Good start. Love it whenever you write Maria into a storyline, and I’m looking forward to where this goes...

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupisover 4 years ago
Hi Ho, Hi Ho, A Shopping We'll Go

So many intriguing groups being formed. Also interested to see Britt regain some intelligence and assist Maria in a larger capacity. I see the husband and wife making amends after being transformed. Also I see the woman at dispatch becoming Mrs Claus. Really intrigued to see how SlutzNet develops more of a personality to interact with Maria and Demona.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

I have been following your story since the beginning. Honestly, I was not certain it was still holding up to it's initial exciting tempo in the last chapter except for a few scenes. This one turned it around, however....well done. I do hope they make these into actual movies someday. The ideas and the story are worthy of a true multi media demonstration.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you all!

Thanks for reading! Hmm, Mrs. Claus, eh? So close...

Ahh, the movie version of Transformations... wouldn't it be wonderful?! Of course, that is up to the point Ann and I go to jail :(. If the war on porn hadn't been won by the forces of boredom back in the 70s, who knows? Alas, what might have been.

Multi-million dollar movie deals aside, we really love the fact that you folks like what we're writing! Not that money wouldn't be great ;).

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 4 years ago

Yes this would be a great porn movie, but the problem is finding men and women with the large body parts to play the lead roles. Might have to be scaled back some in any movie, but I would pay to see such a movie.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Transformations: The Movie

Beyond just the physical attributes of the actors and actresses, there is the problem of subject matter. Non-consensual sex is taboo in domestic porn, even though it is portrayed in mainstream movies constantly, just without actual penetration. Ann is longing for the day when her workstation will be able to make movies, not just still images. When that day comes, will we produce our own films with digital actors and actresses? Maybe. Just so long as Wayne and Ann don’t go to jail :D.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Domestic porn limitations?

I do not know your location as you simply noted Southeast. If Southeast Asia probably true. If Southeast US...not so much anymore. Kink.com and PureTaboo push many of the limits that would easily fit within the boundaries of your story series. Okay these movies are con-non-con and follow more SSC than RACK. But it’s a starting point.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 4 years ago

Yeah Pure Taboo most likely would be willing to do this as a movie. But outside of Angela White, Hitomi Tanaka, and a few other other I don't know of many women in the porn industry with enough in both the tits and ass to pull off a transformed woman or white witch. Thinking about seeing what Angela White can do I honestly think she would play an epic White Witch. I don't know of any guys to play the roles through. Then again I focus more on the female talent side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So good, better every chapter

You two never fail to impress. I love the beginning with Decker trapped in the facility- very zombie apocalypse vibe, except with sex instead of zombies (which is way better, by the way). Cant wait to see the dynamic between Todd, Colleen, and Tara. Cannot wait for the next chapter! -Anonymous Fapper

zesstrazesstraover 4 years ago

This is another good beginning of a new story.

i am wondering and thinking slutznet is self aware. That is either a good or bad thing. i wonder how slutznet sees it self, white witch, doctor, etc

this is going to cause problems i think, but slutznet may actually be more in line with our favor white witches. When slutznet interacts with Maria M, it should be interesting and give us a better idea what's it is trying to do.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Chapter Two

Chapter Two is in the queue!

So many wonderful comments! Thanks, everyone. We think it would be amazing fun to have a Transformations movie, but it would cause a massive world silicone shortage... ;D

ShortsircutShortsircutover 4 years ago
I love your transformations stories

I love your transformations stories, what a wild and crazy ride! Keep up the amazing work!!!

AnoniemousAnoniemousabout 3 years ago

Totes bonkers. I love it

kboneonekboneoneabout 1 year ago

TWO things that were spelled incorrectly

1) VICE it is supposed to be VISE as in a VISE Grip

2) TAUGHT is a past tense form of TEACH, Taut is the word you were looking for as in TAUT abs or ass

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...