All Comments on 'Transformations - Were-Bimbo Ch. 05'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

At last, you made it

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 4 years ago

First off finally, and it was worth the weight.

Still I wonder what the Chad, Amy, Eddie angle is. But its nice to see him back.

Randle needs to be knocked down, hard. Hopefully they keep the blond.

Also hot damn for tits with out using smarts. Hopefully Amy uses her girl next door thing for porn as that is always hot as shit when they have that look but pull off the slut thing when getting fucked.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Chapter 6 and the Conclusion

The final part of Were-Bimbo has been uploaded and is in the queue. Thanks for your patience, everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Chad's revenge

Well Chad is back in the running, but where's race going? Lots of set ups in this one, but to short. They can give Chad similar functions as Amy to make them porn king and queen and bring Chad into the church. I was really hoping to see Eddie get clocked.

How about snatching up some doctors and nurses and start opening more farms across the country?

How soon will number 6 be out?

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 4 years ago

Honestly I'm starting to think Chad is going to end up with Lulu and Amy goes to Eddie.

Also I'm wondering if the Colonel has just fucked up and is blackmailed by the Church.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter, what's after this through?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
So many theories :)

And, some of them are very accurate!

You'll just have to wait a few more days until Chapter 6 lands on Lit. It's in the queue.

As for our next book? It's called Transformations: Visions of Sugarplums, and it's about a mall in Minnesota that announces an Adults Only Shopping Night a few weeks before Christmas. Can't imagine what group might be behind that idea! It'll be heartwarming, almost like a Hallmark Channel movie... just with mind-control, bimbofication, and other smut. Expect the first chapter to be submitted as soon as the last chapter of Were-Bimbo goes live.

After that comes Transformations: Sinful Suburbia followed by Transformations: Dr. De-Mona.

All the books moving forward are planned out all the way to the conclusion, but we juggle the order at times to help the story fit together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
An important reminder

This sub-series has been an important reminder that while Gwen and Alex's group can be nice people at times, they are still doing very evil things. The Church's, or at least the White Witches', stated goal may be "saving the world", and they may even be right in wanting to do away with some of the things they're against, but boy are they going about it the wrong way. The end goal society they're setting up is as much of a dystopia as what they're fighting against, if not more so, just in different ways.

All in all, these past few chapters have done a great job in reinforcing something for me.

The ends do NOT justify the means.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
The end does not justify the means

Exactly. You get it ;) This saga is, at its heart, dark fiction.

AnoniemousAnoniemousabout 3 years ago

Cannot work out Gwen and seriously worried about the dream. Good work again.

Jack506Jack506over 2 years ago

I am amused at all the umbrage over the treatment of Chad, when I saw none over the treatment of Hank/Hanna. At least Chad has some choice and the opportunity to fight for Amy.

Also, Rosen and Gilder? Any relation to Rosencrantz and Guildenstern?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

Hopefully Rosen and Gilder will fare better than their namesakes…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...