Transformations - Witnesses Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen pushed her firmly back down. She finished the injection and pulled the needle out. "Slutifier."

Jessica looked at the cellphone looking device in her hand with the needle loaded in the metal sleeve. "Golly, Gwen, I don't know how."

Alex shook his head. "Give it to me."

He ran it across her abdomen. Alex pressed the button and the needle went deep.

"What are you doing to me?" the woman whispered in her sleep.

"Shh, relax now," Gwen whispered. "It will be over soon." She looked at Alex as he retracted the needle. "Now what?"

Alex fastened her bra and closed her blouse. "Both of you step back."

He laid his hands on either side of the woman's face. He closed his eyes.

He drew in a deep breath and opened his eyes. "Wake up."

The woman's eyes snapped open. She opened her mouth to scream.

"You can't talk," Alex said.

The woman's right eye rolled back in her head. Her lips moved, but no sound came out.

"You belong to me."

"N... No... I..."

"You belong to me."

Her voice sounded far away. "I belong to you."

Alex smiled and nodded.

Jessica leaned against Gwen and whispered, "Did you know he was magic?"

"It isn't magic you dimwitted slut." The words slipped out, and she expected Jessica to go into another bout of tears.

Instead she snuggled closer. "Well, what is it then?"

"Mind control, I think."

Alex spoke slowly. "What's your name?"

"Angela," the woman whispered.

"Angela, you belong to me. You will do everything I say."

"Yesss."

Alex smiled. "We're going back upstairs in a few minutes. You're going to go to the door. I'm going to sign for the packages you brought. You're going to go back to your truck and finish your run. You aren't going to remember anything from the time you heard the scream. You came to the door, I signed for the packages, you left. Say it."

"I... came to the door. You signed for the packages. I left."

Alex nodded. "That's right. You're going to finish your route and go back to the warehouse."

"Of course," she whispered.

"Do you have a car at the warehouse?"

"Yes."

"You're going to clock out and get in your car. Then you're going to drive straight back here. Do you understand?"

"Yes. Finish my route, go to the warehouse, clock out, drive straight back."

"Good girl."

Gwen heard the UPS truck drive away, and Alex returned to the basement.

"How did you do that?" Gwen asked.

"I can influence people. Only women, it doesn't work on men." He sat down on an empty bed.

Gwen frowned. "If you could do that, why didn't you just make her forget and send her on her way."

He shook his head. "It doesn't work that way. My suggestions only work for a few days, after that she will remember."

Gwen laughed. "I knew you lied to me. You can't wipe my memories and let me go."

"No. I'm not lying. I will let you go. But, you'll remember in a few days and probably call the police. I'll be long gone by then."

"Where?"

"Back to Havana. I'll be reprimanded, but that's okay. I will still let you go."

She believed him. She didn't know why, but she did.

Gwen caressed her big tits. They were finished - huge, gravity-defying K cups. "What's next?"

Alex smiled. "Now, it's time we tattooed our little bimbitized friend here."

Jessica looked from Alex to Gwen and back. "Who? Me?"

12