Transforming Genevieve Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YES OH FUCKING GOD YES BABY!" I screamed as his oral invasion of my loins reached maximum penetration.

In an instant my lover went from licking sucking and teasing the outer most regions of my loins to invading my pussy with his wonderful tongue. The sensual release of tension was incredible. I'd wanted to feel his tongue deep inside me since he first touched me and in a millisecond he had given me what I wanted most.

My entire body reacted to his deep oral assault by starting to tingle, quiver and spasm uncontrollable. My pussy flooded with juices. I wasn't having an orgasm, I was riding his glorious tongue to heights of sexual pleasure I'd never experienced before.

Bill began to tongue fuck me with every ounce of strength he could muster. Faster and faster he licked sucked kissed and bit on my pussy. If his tongue wasn't buried deep inside me his lips were sucking my tingling clit. His mouth moved around my erogenous zone with the skill of an oral surgeon, tasting me, sucking me, licking at every moist fold of swollen flesh.

His assault on my pussy took its toll I began feeling the intense sensation of my approaching orgasm as his tongue licked at my deepest sensitive spot. This orgasm didn't build slowly, no sooner had I realized it was approaching it slammed into me with blinding speed. My body racked with pleasure, every muscle from the tip of my toes to the top of my head tensed as the swirling waves of orgasmic pleasure washed over me.

"OH MY GOD BILL" I screamed.

Bill instantly realized I was cuming. His mouth clamped down on my clit and he sucked the tiny rock with every thing he had.

My pussy flooded, orgasmic fluids squirted from me splashing against his chin. He lowered his mouth and drank the stream of juice I was shooting between his lips.

I screamed again, OH FUCK BABY DON'T STOP!" Bill didn't stop, in fact his tongue went right back to work lapping at me like a wild animal that had just found his favorite watering hole. Diving inside my quivering fuck flesh with the intensity of a man possessed. Lactic acid built up in every muscle of my body burning at every fiber of my being like red hot pokers of pleasure.

Mercifully my orgasm began to subside, the swirling waves of oral pleasure subsided to ripples of pure delight. My pussy and clit still tingled intensely and every time his tongue touched me my loins quivered instinctively.

My oral god, this incredible man I had made my own, wasn't satisfied with a single orgasm. He was slowly preparing me to climb the Everest of oral pleasures again. His tongue slid down, pressing against the bottom of my fuck cavity. Slipping from inside me he flicked his tongue at the tiny patch of sensitive flesh between my pussy and ass. He had returned to where he'd started his oral assault, back to the very spot that had started my body and soul to quivering under his incredible oral invasion of my body.

But instead of moving his mouth up, he slid it down. His tongue probed at my ass, licking no rimming my ass with his moist hot tongue. Once he was satisfied that my ass had been lubricated sufficiently he pressed a finger against my sphincter.

"Yes baby, do it!" I squealed.

His finger slipped inside as my muscles relaxed to allow his probing digit. His pinky finger slid deep inside. Angling his hand upward three fingers slid between my swollen pussy lips and deep into my pulsing vaginal cavity. This left his thumb, which he used to rub across and around the throbbing hardness of my clit. His tongue and lips joined his thumb and he slowly began fucking me with his glorious digits and licking me with his incredible tongue.

"Oh yeah, that's it baby, fuck that hot pussy." I screamed.

His hand turned into a blur of movement as he drove his long digits into me over and over again.

Yes Bill, keep fucking my pussy till I cum again. I begged.

I clawed at his scalp, digging my nails into his flesh as his hand, fingers and tongue dragged me to the pinnacle of sexual pleasure once again. My entire being went totally numb as another orgasm crashed into me. I lost control of all senses, my vision blurred, my lungs unable to suck in live giving oxygen, my voice reduced to making inaudible sounds of complete ecstasy. My brain could only react to the intense pleasure my discreet lover was giving focused on memorizing for all time the sensation of another incredible orgasm.

This second orgasm reduced me to a quivering mass of flesh. My pussy and clit tingled intensely, my breasts heaved as I again started breathing, be it ever so shallowly. His incredible fingers still imbedded inside me I slowly began to recover and lifted his face from my loins. Attempting to speak I could only say, "Oh baby!"

Bill slipped his pinky from my ass, and withdrew two of the three fingers that had been pleasuring my pussy. Turning his hand palm up he wiggled his long middle finger inside the overflowing cup of my pussy. Orgasmic fluids escaped me and dribbled down staining the front of the chair.

This incredible oral sex god was allowing me to recover from his intense assault slowly keeping his middle finger imbedded inside he occasionally twitched it causing a quivering reaction from deep in my loins.

I finally recovered enough to speak with an audible voice.

"Baby that was absolutely incredible I couldn't have imagined let alone instruct you on how to give me more pleasure." I whispered.

Bill smiled before he said, "Years of fantasizing about eating pussy have trained me well not to mention watching it preformed in countless porno movies."

"Baby I don't think I've ever cum harder." I said.

He grinned knowing that he had succeeded in giving me more pleasure then even his fantasies had imagined.

Bill sat back on his haunches once again, but kept his arm out stretched and his probing middle finger buried inside my pussy. I could feel the fluids oozing from my slit running down across my ass soaking the chair even more. I could care less about the stain, knowing if it were permanent it would forever be a reminder of the first time my god had taken me to the Nirvana of oral sexual pleasures.

I slid my hand between my thighs and withdrew his finger from my steaming depths. His finger glistened with the fluids I'd secreted. I lifted his hand to my lips and sucked it inside tasting the salty remains of my orgasmic flood. He watched intently as I sucked and licked every drop from his gentle digit.

Bill and I spent the remainder of the morning relaxing on my sofa. Talking about our lives, the incredible sex we'd shared last night and earlier this morning. Bill even opened up a little more about his sex life with Tess. I wanted to know how she pleased him if she in fact did please him sexually.

He explained that theirs was a marriage of convenience. Tess had earned her doctorate in elementary education and started a consulting business offering her expertise in curriculum planning to school districts countrywide. Her business required frequent business trips and when possible Bill would accompany her on those trips. But as his career blossomed in English Lit he accompanied her more infrequently. His life had become one of boring nights home alone after another and classes at Regis training future novelists on the fine art of writing publishable books. He had in fact had several novels published writing fictional accounts of 1900-century adventurers exploring the western wilderness. His novel Alaska Adventure had won critical acclaim but never reached the masses or earned him much money. Like so many novelists before he had dreamed of becoming the next Steven King but at this point in his life he had resigned himself to being a college professor and writing an occasional novel.

"Tell me something baby?" I said.

What would you like to know Gen" He replied.

I asked, "Have you ever written erotic stories?"

Bill smiled at me before he said, "You mean fuck novels babe?"

"Not at all baby, I mean tales of romance, stories of people meeting and making love." I offered.

"I'd bet if you wrote an erotic novel set in say 1840 or so involving explorers out west it would be an instant best seller." I said.

"I never considered that Gen." He said.

"Well Bill you know in today's society sex sells. Introducing a romantic relationship into one of your adventure novels could really kick start you career as a novelist again." I suggested.

"Gen, I haven't written a word for over 3 years. I'm not sure I could get into the routine of sitting down and writing for 3 or 4 hours a night again." He said.

"Oh come on now baby, writing is like riding a bicycle, once you learn you never forget." I said.

"I'd be willing to help you with the erotic parts baby." I offered.

Bill looked at me with an inquisitive look on his face. "Wait here baby." I said.

I went into my bedroom and pulled out the binder that contained most of my erotic stories. Returning to the sofa I handed him my work.

"These are some of the stories I've written baby." I said.

Bill took the binder and looked at me. "Genevieve you little devil I would never have thought you would write these kinds of things." He said.

I grinned and said, "Babe, before my sexual transformation these were basically my only form of sexual release."

Bill opened the binder and looked over the title tabs extending from the pages.

"Wow Gen, I'd love to read some of these." He said.

"Baby no one has ever read any of these stories." I replied. "But if you want to take it with you I'd be okay with that. As long as you promise to keep it in a safe place where Tess won't find it." I added.

"I promise Gen." Bill said.

Bill moved his finger across the title tabs reading each one. He flipped the binder open to a story I'd written over a year ago. Its title, "Searching for satisfaction."

The story he'd opened to was about a woman bored with her sex life and an equally boring marriage. She began a search for satisfaction by experimenting with bi-sexual encounters, and expanded on that by having a threesome with another woman and her husband. The erotic description of the woman's escapades with two other lovers was extremely graphic and included oral, anal and of course vaginal intercourse.

Bill read a few pages, and then looked at me smiling. "This is really hot stuff Gen." He said.

"Thank you baby. I'd fantasized about a threesome for quite a long time before I wrote that one." I replied.

"Yes and you've fulfilled that fantasy already." He said.

"Babe," I replied, "Some fantasies are meant to be fulfilled more than once."

I wanted him to know that a threesome was something I'd love to experience with him and another woman as soon as possible.

He returned to my story and began reading again. I watched his eyes and facial expressions as he read my story.

"This is very hot Gen." He said beginning to read aloud.

"My close-up view of his cock sliding into her from between her thighs was incredible. I tilted my head back and extended my tongue to lick at her clit and pussy letting his cock slide along my tongue as he fucked her deeply."

Bill said, "God Gen that's a perfect description of part of my threesome fantasy."

"IS IT," I replied. "And tell me baby, does your fantasy include moving from pussy to mouth since that's what the man in my story does?" I asked him.

"Yes baby, just the way you describe here, and much like the way I throated you when we had our master-slave role play that first night we were together." Bill replied.

"I remember that baby, I love how it felt when you were fucking my throat that night." I said.

Bill asked, "Gen do you know a woman who might be interested in a threesome with you and I?"

"I think I do Bill." I said. I was thinking of Marsha of course. "Would you like me to approach her baby?" I asked.

"Maybe you could feel her out Gen, see if she might be interested. But honestly for now you and I have so many fantasies to act out. That one can wait for a little while." Bill said.

I smiled at him knowing he would jump at the chance to fuck two beautiful women, but was happy he only wanted to be fucking me for now. The idea of having a ménage à trios' with Marsha and my discreet lover excited me, and I was certain it would excite Marsha also. I'd have to stop by her store and talk to her about the possibility. If she were interested I'd set it up for the next time Tess would be out of town and surprise Bill with it.

To Be Continued...