All Comments on 'Transforming Genevieve Ch. 16'

by R_U_Romantic

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
now she makes

porn movies - hope the students get to see them so they know what a fuck slut whore she is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Bizarre

The whole story is completely bizarre and full of double standards, tbh it’s nonsensical.

She undergoes a transformation from frumpy and sexually inactive to dressing in a sexy manner and becoming sexually liberated not to mention prolific. One this bizarre journey the accomplished Dr of English Literature completely forgets the meaning of the word ethics fucking around with a student and a married man.

The student blackmails her and then defends her to her lover a man who’s cheating on his wife? It’s all a horrible mess and we’re supposed to believe she’s intelligent? Whilst we’re here WTF is the deal with the married guy Bill? His fragile pathetic ego can’t handle the fact that she might be screwing someone else when he’s the one that’s the cheat.

I skipped after Ch 5 and read this chapter of the story, I’m out it’s all horribly cliched and predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
love triumphs

This outstanding story continues in this chapter with the triumph of love over lust, which is what this chapter really should be classified as Romance, and not Erotic Couplings. An engaging plot develops very well in this chapter, leading to the happy conclusion so characteristic of romantic stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR_U_Romantic@R_U_Romantic
744 Followers
To my loyal followers, I’ve had some health issues for the last six months. But I’m feeling much better now and I am again working on my stories. Look for new chapters of Transforming Genevieve, Diary of a High Price Escort, and High Rise Exhibitionist Gen Angel and the lad...