All Comments on 'Transforming Genevieve Ch. 27'

by R_U_Romantic

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The series of Transforming Genevieve continues in this riveting in this chapter. However, unless read from the start, this chapter will make little sense, and its context not understood. Deeply moving, and beautifully written, the heroine's ongoing saga in this chapter is brilliant story telling. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the story. I like how you describe what she's wearing and her make up. I was hoping the deepthroat part would have been a little longer, but i t was still good. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrific, very well written, and realistic story. You have created a terrific character in

Genevieve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is an amazing and extremely erotic story. Great character development and very well written. I hope to see more of Gen’s sexual adventures.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

More adventures of Gen, please.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

I hope the author continues with Gen’s sexual adventures. Fucking a “royal prince” from an unidentified country, seemed a bit contrived, and was not a satisfying conclusion to her story. I certainly would not want her to end up as his concubine - I think she is too strong for that - and clearly she loves the sexual variety. Great story. Hope for more.

Number1ClitlickerNumber1Clitlicker9 months ago

I was a bit confused when Gen had trouble with the 11 inch black cock that night, when st early took the 11 inch cock in New York, down her throat and balls deep in her ass. Personally I think she should stay at the university and find another fuck buddy and forget this porn/ hooked thing at this private sex club.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

The sex club may satisfy Gen for a while, but might inhibit her exposure to other sexual experiences, which of course I would love to see recounted in these pages. The author has created a terrific character in Genevieve. Love the story.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Thinking again about this chapter, I now think that the Villa will provide Gen with many new adventures with the men (and women?) she services. In the past, she has taken the initiative to find men she wanted to fuck; in the Villa management will determine who she parties with. She might actually enjoy this, as it greatly simplifies what she has to do to find sex partners. The Dividend is nice too, and the work is part time. Although she declined to enhance her breasts which would be necessary if she worked for Sensual Productions, she may reconsider and get her breasts enhanced to enhance her sex appeal for potential clients and her own pleasure. The Villa is putting no pressure on her to do so which might make the decision easier. I like that Gen had no real misgivings about working as a whore for the very upscale Villa. For her, it is all about the sex, for which she has an insatiable appetite. I love this series and look forward to more adventures for sexy Gen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR_U_Romantic@R_U_Romantic
To my loyal followers, I’ve had some health issues for the last six months. But I’m feeling much better now and I am again working on my stories. Look for new chapters of Transforming Genevieve, Diary of a High Price Escort, and High Rise Exhibitionist Gen Angel and the lad...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES