Transforming Relief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, I rather like that...

The werewolf grinned, no longer Bryan, but that was alright. There had been something more inside her, even if she had not noticed it before, and that was fine -- more than fine. She breathed slowly and evenly, settling her breath, baring her teeth as the moonlight glinted off them. They were the only part of her that was lightly coloured, a stark white against the slick black of her latex hide. Her eyes, though she would only see them later, looking in a pool of water, were rendered a soft yellow, glowing in the dark, a black mane of hair spilling around her face as her ears twitched back and forth.

There was so much there for her to take in, unleashing the beast, though she did not run yet, not with the hardness of her cock guiding her to right where she needed to be. The heaviness of her breasts, now dipping down in a tasteful sway under their weight, caught her attention and she ran her hand over them, sliding it down with a low, guttural moan.

"Oh, yes..."

It was right, so very right, moaning and grunting thickly, though the coarser edge of her voice was werewolf in its nature. She needed it, even though she had not known what a beast there had been there before, growling deeply as both hands locked around the mighty meat of her cock. She pumped it slowly, revelling in every throb, drooling, black latex-like pre-cum dripping from the head of her shaft, so slick and heady that she could not help but lap it sensually from her hand.

"Mmmmm..."

No words were needed, not as she enjoyed the moment, pumping her cock with long, delicious strokes of her hand. There was no deep care needed, for the guiding lines of her cock were more than enough to ease her on, balls quivering and throbbing with every tiny shift of her body. Her abs contracted, the latex werewolf growling deeply as she squatted, rolling her hips forward. It was an oddly comfortable position for her, the moon shining off her skin, standing "up" on her toes with the flexibility of her feet allowing her to take up position.

Her legs, of course, could not close as she squatted, keeping her knees far apart as she both rested and pleasured herself. For it felt quite as if there was no better time for it, not as slick pre-cum drooled from her, clinging and much stickier than she had had before. But that was quite alright, for it stuck to her shaft and allowed her to even more easily pump the length of her cock, using it as lubrication.

A rolling growl pulled from her, throat trembling as if it was rising from deep within the core of her being. She had to keep going, lust overcoming her, feeling more whole and present in herself than she ever had done. It was as if her entire being was connected to the ardent throb and pulse of her cock, that vivacious sexuality, voluptuous and keener than any werewolf, surely, had any right to be to take what she felt was her due.

And that was pleasure, yes, so very much pleasure. Her eyes glowed with raw need as her hand worked over the length of her cock, rolling her hips, thrusting into the grip of her hand as if that would help her get there more quickly. Though something like that, not for a werewolf, could not be rushed, as she would find out in time, even her knot throbbing with the life force within her as she growled and thrust, seeking relief.

Slowly but surely, it came -- much the same as her transformation. Her latex skin felt warm, like crude oil, and she rolled her shoulder blades back with a savage snarl that exposed her teeth as her muzzle rippled along them. Yes, more... She needed more, so much more, imagining thrusting, breeding, filling, cumming. The latex tingled over her, one and the same with her body, a body that could not be recognised as anything that had, once, been human, which was just the way she wanted it then.

"Gggrrrrfff..."

She growled, ears pricked, needing it, craving it. Yet it was coming, pump after sensual pump, satisfying her lust, though she would only come to find, very shortly, that it was bottomless, insatiable. Still, the journey through it was pleasant, panting and letting her tongue lolling darkly out as she rocked her hips, thrusting as if into an imaginary partner, all in the pursuit of passion that, of course, had always been hers to take.

And then it erupted, a bubbling fountain of lust exploding from deep within, sending long, sticky ropes of black seed from her cock, spurting powerfully. She threw her head back and howled, relishing every throb, the pulsing desire not softening in the slightest, though that suited her just fine.

She could always cum again, after all.

And yet there was one more thing that drew her attention as she spent her load, knot hard and aching, though she doubted that that was going to soften anytime soon. Her stomach growled, snarling with a hunger that only her jaws could match, drawing a sharp bark from her lips.

At least out there, there was nothing to stop her from satisfying her hunger, not in that way, nose twitching, scenting the air. With her cock still dripping, she hurled her muscled, powerful body into a flat-out run, leaning forward into the pace as her hair whipped out from the back of her head and neck, streaming darkly behind her. The mountain trail beckoned, winding up between the silent pine trees, and she laughed to no one in particular, her large feet pounding the earth, hurling her body through the wilderness.

It was right where she wanted to be, where she belonged, winding her way up and up, higher and higher, the overlook her goal. It was not the highest point, unless she wanted to delve deeper into the mountains, but it would let her look out over the forest, to take stock of the land around her, all that had changed in her.

The werewolf's skin glinted in the glow of the moonlight, her cock slick and dripping, though she didn't care, not even as she stopped right at the edge of the overlook: dropping off in a cliff down which an unsuspecting person could have taken a serious tumble. But that was not something that she, not then, not ever, had to worry about, not as she looked out proudly over her domain, her tail stiffly raised, eyes glowing with anticipation of all that was to come, the life that she was to lead out there.

It was all waiting for her. All she had to do was to reach out and take it...though her life would intersect with others, building a new pack.

Her stomach growled once more, cock still throbbing, and she laughed, giddy with feral joy at all the choices at her disposal. Howling, she let her song pulse through her, throat trembling, letting her call range out over the forest and the mountains beyond.

As a latex werewolf, her life was only just beginning.

*

The next morning, he woke again...but he was no longer a werewolf or in an intersex body. Bryan groaned, rolling over onto his back, raising his arm to shield his eyes, which suddenly seemed a lot more sensitive, from the morning rays.

"Ugh..."

He grunted, licking his lips, missing the feel of the sharp canines lining his jaw, but he knew that it had not been a dream. It had been too real for that and he felt the werewolf inside him, waiting and lingering to be called forth again.

Blinking, he sat up, taking stock of his surroundings. A tar pit greeted him under a rocky overhang and, bruised and sore after doing so much, he instinctively stood and stepped into it, all without thinking. It felt good to be dipped into the warm, crude oil with a sigh of relief, massaging away the lingering aches and pains of his body.

"Ahhh..."

Maybe that was where he belonged, settling into it, letting his whole body sink until only his eyes remained above it. Closing his eyes gently, he exhaled, bubbles bursting before his eyes.

If being a latex werewolf was now his way of life, he didn't mind that. In fact, he couldn't wait again for the next full moon...

That was, of course, if he didn't find a way to transform earlier than that, undoubtedly...

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
jalford764jalford764over 1 year ago

I'm liking these stories. Does that make me a furry?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Symbiotic gift An alien symbiote helps a barista seduce her trans co-worker.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Special Formula Brooke takes a 'special formula' with unexpected results...in Fetish
The Long Weekend Sean and Billy find X-Change pills while house-sitting.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Devlin Family A man learns that his family are monsters! A family drama.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Dr. J.Eckels and Mrs. Whore Ch. 01 A female scientist starts having transformation episodes.in Mind Control
More Stories