All Comments on 'Transgressions: Heather'

by sirdix

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ViscontiViscontialmost 4 years ago
Transgressing to Whore

Rule 1 - A Whore will never keep an agreement

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a horrible story

You depict an absolutely vile human being in this...why is she married?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
it was written well enough for me

I don't care for the subject matter but I knew what I would be reading thanks to the intro and tags.

I don't feel bad for the hubby. He knew the risk he was taking when he let her be a slut and shared her. At some point someone would take it to far and she either gets raped or like in this case the temptation is too great and she gives it all away to a stranger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Maybe her husband

Will get lucky and she will get run over on the way to the airport lounge bu a giant lizzard and then eaten.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Story follows the LW template for cheating whore wife stories very closely. It paints a picture of a wife and mother who would be rejected by a Mexican whore house. She might find work in a Tijuana donkey show, as long as the donkey wasn't real picky.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hard to like this story

The characters have absolutely no redeeming facets to their lives and without someone to root for there was nothing here to entertain.

1 star

iameaseliameaselalmost 4 years ago

I wonder if she'll honor the divorce "agreement" Jeff decides on?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

I always arrange an extra day on my business trips so I may be a complete whore with any man I choose. My husband knows and encourages me. Only infrequently do I have two men at once, but when it happens I am in heaven. Men would be very surprised by how many wives crave, and get, a hard fucking while on a business trip. There is something very hot about hotel sex with a stranger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
jim

where the fuck did jim allen come from wtf

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wtf

Always amazed at the simple minded morons offended by a story of a wife having sex with other men when they’re reading it in a fucking section about wives that fuck other men! How can you be this damn stupid?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous