Transported into my Kinky Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did my best to satisfy her. Over many years and more than as many partners I'd gotten quiet proficient with my tongue. It'd always come easy to me to figure out each of my girlfriends and give them a performance that made them regret ever underestimating the joys of oral sex. Soon Tanja's breaths got more labored and she stopped fondling me. Her fingers dug into the sheets as she came. Her orgasm was mostly silent, but as much as her body shook, it must've been a nice one.

I kept licking so she could ride her climax out until the very end, all the while enjoying her delicious juices. When her spasms became weaker and less frequent, I slowly stopped to avoid overstimulating her. Tanja didn't collapse, but when she lay down to the side of me it was clear that the orgasm had shaken her up pretty deftly.

"Well done. That was one of your better ones."

Rarely had I felt so proud of myself. When I turned towards her, there were less than ten centimeters between our faces. Small beads of sweat'd formed on her forehead and her nose. I mostly cared about her lips, though. They were right in front of me, showing this adorable content smile. It would would've been so easy to close the gap and kiss them.

"I'll sleep now. We'll need our strength tomorrow."

With this she turned her back to me. I stared at her. My clit throbbed, begging for attention. Experiencing Tanja's orgasm on my tongue had only made me hungrier for my own. Surely she wouldn't leave me hanging like that. I cuddled up to her.

"I did not give you permission to do this. Down on your spot!"

Her words sent a jolt through my pussy. I let go immediately. Even in the darkness a patch of carpet was visible on the floor at the foot end of the bed and I wasted no time getting to it. It wasn't uncomfortable, but also a lot less soft then the bed and I had to curl up to fit on it.

This treatment only aroused me further. I didn't know if I was allowed to rub myself, but even if, what I really wanted was for Tanja to finish me. It was selfish of me, but I thought that I'd done a good job getting her off and deserved a reward.

"Tanja?"

"Since when are we on a first name basis? Did you forget how to address your Mistress?"

I clenched my legs together. Another jolt made my clit twitch from excitement.

"M-Mistress?" Just speaking that word out loud made me shiver.

"What is it?"

Tanja did not sound accommodating at all, but my horniness didn't let me to back down.

"I still need to..."

My voice trailed off as I was too embarrassed to finish the sentence. I didn't expect her to give me head as well, as nice as that would've been. It wasn't a very dignified act after all. Getting fingered by her would've been more than enough. Hell, I would've been perfectly happy to hump her leg.

"Then do something about it. But do it quietly, I want to sleep."

She was right. She didn't have to do it. If I was horny, that was on me. I should've been happy, no, ecstatic that she'd given me the chance to pleasure her with my mouth. Not even an hour ago I'd have killed for that honor. Having had this wish granted, I really had no basis to complain, even if it was in the form of this weird dream or hallucination or whatever. But damn was I horny.

My hand went to work without any conscious input. It felt too good to have two fingers inside me, to finally rub my clit just the way I liked it. There was no further sound from Tanja and I did my best to keep quiet.

I quickly approached the edge and stopped right before it. It didn't feel right to masturbate right next to Tanja, not when I'd finally managed to be with her. I wanted to come, yes, but most of all I wanted her to do it. Surely if I was a good girl for her and did what she wanted, she'd reward me. I'd startled her when I'd switched into this dream. It was only natural that she wouldn't reward me for a less than perfect performance.

There was no way to know how long this dream would last, but the more I thought about it, the more I liked the idea that I shouldn't get myself off while I was with Tanja. I should gratefully take what she gave me and be satisfied with that. Also the thought to willingly staying needy for Tanja was really hot.

I tried to relax and fall asleep, but found myself too restless. Part of it might've been because I was afraid that if I went to sleep, the dream would end. Mostly, though, it was because I was too horny and my brain wouldn't stop replaying the part where Tanja sat on my face. My clit kept throbbing and not touching it became an act of willpower far above my capabilities. Maybe if I touched just a little, it'd take the edge off my need. It might also make it worse in the long run, but that'd only mean that I suffered for the sake of my vows to Tanja, as it should be.

Staying quiet became a struggle when I brushed over my clit again. It'd become ridiculously sensitive and pulsed hotly under the slightest touch. I was so wet that my folds slid along each other with every movement. Touching did indeed take a bit of the edge off, but at the same time it made me acutely aware how it would only need a little more to send me over. Everything inside me was ready to explode. If I allowed myself that orgasm, it would be glorious.

I slowed down to prevent an accident, but couldn't stop touching. Every time I tried, I didn't make if for even a minute before my hand went back. Sleep was no longer an option. My horniness'd taken total control. I couldn't trust myself with rubbing my clit anymore, so I just drew slow circles around it. It felt good enough, but I knew that I was only torturing myself. I couldn't stop myself long enough to cool down even a little, so I kept dancing right on the brink. My juices gushed out freely and if I'd had a rational thought left, I would've worried about making a puddle on the carpet.

That vicious cycle continued for half an hour, until desperation superseded the pleasure and my body screamed that it was at its limit. I had to come. Either that or pass out right away. In a last attempt to honor my vows I forced myself to stop and lay down on my hands so I couldn't continue tormenting myself. If I'd fallen asleep in the next five minutes, it might've worked.

Not that there was any chance for that to happen. My whole body was in heat and my pussy complained about the sudden lack of attention with violent throbs. I couldn't stop rubbing my legs together to get at least a bit of stimulation. My thighs were sticky from my juices. That reminder what a mess I was only aroused me further. I'd promised to control myself for Tanja. I would do that. I could do that. I would lie there, most likely for an hour, tortured by my arousal until exhaustion would finally get the better of me.

I couldn't. A few minutes later the tension got the better of me. I told myself that I'd only touch for a few seconds. Of course I overdid it. I was so sensitive that the first touch brought me right to the edge and when my muscles clenched I realized that I'd gone too far. I could either pull back immediately and ruin one of the best orgasms of my life or go for it.

I went for it. The orgasm was great, so great that I had to bite down on my arm or I would've woken Tanja up. I just wished I could've enjoyed it fully, as the taste of pleasure overshadowed all the pleasure.

It wasn't like I'd broken a promise or anything, since my vow'd neither been pushed onto me by Tanja nor had I told her about it. That was what I told myself while I lay there in what by all other means was a glorious afterglow and tried not to feel like shit about it. I'd do better next time. Also, she'd told me that I should do something about my horniness, so I'd done nothing wrong. Still, I couldn't shake the feeling that I'd managed to be a failure in my own wet dream.

***

When I awoke it took me a moment to deal with the cognitive dissonance. I was still curled up on the carpet, at the foot end of a bed. However, it didn't feel like I'd slept on the floor. My body was picky in that regard and if it didn't get a good mattress, I'd spend the entire day stiff all over. Hell, even if I slept in a bed I was a bit tensed up in the morning, like presumably every other human being. This time there was nothing. Every muscle felt smooth and nice, like the times when Eva from work used me to hone her skills.

It wasn't just my body either. I didn't feel tired in the slightest. Not that I had any reason to complain, but being this energized in the early morning was so unusual that it bordered on uncanny.

For the first time since that strange shift of realities I had both enough light and mental presence to study my surroundings, which unsurprisingly turned out to be Tanja's bedroom. Well, Tanja's bedroom plus the carpet I'd slept on.

Speaking about Tanja, she was still asleep. Her blanket lay abandoned to her side, granting me an unobstructed view of her perfect body. Pictures from the previous night surfaced in my mind, reminding me how intimate I'd gotten to know her, but also how much of her I still longed to explore. There hadn't yet been an opportunity to taste her lips or to caress her deliciously delicate breasts.

I fought back my rising hormones, not only because it felt wrong to lust over Tanja while she was sleeping. The events of the previous nights still were a mystery to me. During the act I'd believed it to be a dream, but I was very much awake now. If anything, it was more likely that I'd imagined going home when in reality I'd stayed with her and we'd done... something that resulted in sex. I'd never had such a disjoint in my memories before, not even that one time when I'd made the mistake to smoke weed after having several cocktails too many. It was hard to put the blame on one Mojito and the few sips of the Caipirinha, but the alternative, that I was losing my mind, was something I didn't want to even consider.

That, together with the realization that I'd managed to get together with Tanja while having no memories of it, was too much to process so early, weird morning energy or not. To distract myself I decided to take a shower.

After a few steps I noticed that my thighs didn't feel sticky at all. They'd been a complete mess when I'd fallen asleep, so there should've been at least some traces left. Granted, at that point my rational mind had been all but completely shut down, so maybe it'd felt worse than it was. Still, it didn't shine a good light on my sanity. More than just a little worried I pushed that thought aside. Even if I was cleaner than I should've been, a shower couldn't hurt. I went through the door.

And stood on the streets.

Not once in my life had I felt the need to use the word flabbergasted, but in this moment I was the platonic ideal of that word. If my mind hadn't turned completely blank, I'd have freaked out at this final proof that I'd gone insane. For at least a minute I stood in the door frame, alternating between looking out on the streets and back into Tanja's bedroom. It didn't change the facts. Tanja's flat had turned into a house consisting of a single room.

Her residence wasn't the only one. Most houses were ridiculously small, literally consisting of nothing but four walls and a roof on top. The scenery also was a lot greener than I was used to, with lush gardens in front of and even around most houses. The only thing coming close to this alien piece of city planning were the villages I'd drawn in elementary school.

There were no people on the street, except for two naked women making out down at the corner. I shouldn't have stared at them, just like I should've felt self-conscious that I was naked in the open. Neither entered my mind, which was too occupied trying to wrap itself around the situation. I was still dreaming. That was the only possible explanation.

"What are you doing?"

I flinched. Tanja stood behind me.

"I-"

"Nevermind. Before we take on our demon, I need you to do something."

Our demon. It kinda made sense. I'd fallen asleep while masturbating and in my dreams I'd entered the world of my sexy fantasies. It was weird that I hadn't woken up already, but that only meant that I should enjoy the experience as long as it lasted.

Tanja looked at me, then at the floor. I dropped to my knees, right there in the door frame, and showed her once more what my tongue could do for her.

***

Ten minutes later we were on our way. Tanja's taste lingered on my lips and since she took the lead, I had a perfect view of her firm butt as we walked. Not that there would've been a shortage of other things catching my eyes.

We didn't meet a lot of people, possibly due to the early hour, but for all the different skin tones, body types and hair styles I saw, they were all united in their central characteristics: Every single person was young, female, stunningly beautiful and utterly lacking in the clothes department.

Many were preoccupied with making out or doing even more daring things in the gardens and no one paid us any mind as we passed by. Neither did Tanja acknowledge any of them as she continued her brisk stroll.

"Where exactly are we going?"

She didn't even turn her head to look at me while she answered. "We talked about that yesterday. Don't tell me you forgot already."

"Of course not. I was just... trying to make conversation."

Tanja ignored my remark, which was exactly what it deserved. I didn't inquire any further.

Instead I let my eyes skim over the rows of miniature houses. A few of them were big enough to possibly contain two rooms, but the majority was just a bedroom behind pastel colored walls.

A dream world didn't have to make sense, but usually the strangeness of dreams only became apparent after one'd woken up. I didn't remember many of my dreams, but in all of them my mind had accepted much weirder stuff as perfectly normal and didn't wonder, for example, why my grandmother was a chicken now. Or, in this case, why the people here didn't believe in the concept of kitchens or bathrooms.

Then again, I didn't feel any need to use a bathroom and neither was I hungry, even though we'd skipped breakfast. The symptoms of my approaching period had disappeared as well. In fact, my guts and bowels could've been replaced with a fluffy cloud for how little I felt of them. Add to that how I'd magically become clean overnight, and the idea that nobody needed kitchens and bathrooms didn't seem so strange anymore.

Tanja led me through several streets that all looked similar to me. I didn't trust myself to find the way back on my own, but likely I wouldn't need to. We walked in the middle of the road, which was fine as we hadn't encountered any vehicles so far.

The streets for that matter weren't paved with asphalt. Instead they consisted of an unbroken surface of stone that was smooth and cool under my feet. In the real world the thought of going barefoot in the city would've been too scary and disgusting to even consider, but there was no danger of glass splinters on this street and when I looked at my soles, they were cleaner than after walking around in my living room. Admittedly my living room could've profited from more frequent vacuuming, but the cleanliness of this world was still remarkable.

As time went by, more and more people came outside. We appeared to be the only ones with a clear goal, but in one other way we fit in perfectly.

Here a fiery brunette forced her girlfriend against the wall with her kisses. There a muscular blond rode another woman in the grass like Tanja'd ridden me. A few steps further a young woman knelt on the streets, her face a picture of submissive bliss as she got her head patted.

Every couple we passed showed a clear a power imbalance. Even when it seemed like two women were just making out, one of them would always hold the other tight and force the kisses. When a couple walked together, one would lead and the other followed like a trained puppy, just the way I followed Tanja.

With nothing to distract me, it didn't take long for the omnipresent sexiness to take its toll on me. Our morning sex had been a quickie with nothing in it for me. I didn't care for the demon business all that much and would've been eager to join the rest of the women who brazenly celebrated their sexuality. The dream could've ended every minute and making out with Tanja was a much better way to spend our time than crossing an entire city by foot. Not that I'd have dared to undermine her authority like that. I had no doubt that if the dream lasted long enough, the celebration of our successful mission would be worth the wait.

My patience was tested when we passed a gorgeous dark skinned women. She lay in the grass and received oral pleasure from two energetic redheads at the same time.

"Don't forget, whoever does a worse job gets punished later," she told them.

The redheads redoubled their efforts. Their tongues lapped over each other at least as much as they did over their Mistress' pussy as they both tried to outdo the other one. I kept turning my head to them until we'd passed the next corner and they left my sight.

I was wet enough for it to be distracting on its own. Any moment it'd start dripping down my legs. That I was fully exposed didn't help, either. Being naked had always exited me, even more so since the time I'd been Anette's girlfriend some five years ago, an enthusiastic nudist if there'd ever been one. Maybe I only imagined the moist noises I made with each step, but I couldn't shake the feeling that every women we passed noticed my arousal.

"How far is it?"

I didn't want to sound like a whiny kid, but being around so much sex without taking part in it was its own kind of torture.

"Maybe another ten minutes."

Ten minutes didn't sound so bad, especially since the areas we entered got less and less populated. I didn't think much about it until we came upon a two-story building that towered over all its neighbors. Its walls were painted in a more or less tasteful pastel pink. In an average village it wouldn't have stuck out in either size or architecture, but in this miniature city it loomed like a skyscraper. Tanja stopped a good hundred meters before we reached it.

"There we are. You know the plan."

My heart sank. I'd hoped there wouldn't be a plan beyond 'Let Tanja be awesome and cheer her on from the sideline'.

"Remind me again?"

Tanja let out an exasperated sigh. "What do you mean, 'remind me again'? You go in there and distract the demon. I sneak in and search for info on the Source. As always."

I had no idea what this Source was supposed to be, but didn't want to annoy her any further. "Of course. Right now?"

"When else?"

As I stumbled forwards I tried to piece together what I knew of th e demons in this world. It wasn't all that much. I'd never made a serious attempt to string my wet dreams together to a coherent story, so it boiled down to 'demons capture women and have fun with them'. Usually in ways that were more intense than anything I'd have dared to try out in real life.

Then again, this wasn't real life. I was in a dream. A surprisingly realistic one, but that only added to this being the ideal opportunity for experiments. I would've preferred enjoying Tanja directly, but the thought of being at the mercy of a sex demon had its thrills as well. Especially since if I was a good diversion, Tanja'd be proud of me.

When I approached the door I shot a last glance back at her. She was too far away to read her expression, but her waving hands urged me to go on. Before I could decide if I should knock, the door opened by itself. I just hoped Tanja had more luck getting in unnoticed.

The door led into a hallway, but I couldn't make out much because a dark cloud hovered in the door frame. It was obviously a trap, some kind of magical gas that could have any kind of nasty effect. Walking into it might've been foolish, but with the demon nowhere to be seen it might've also been the best way to lure it out. Also, it was still just a dream, so there was no real risk evolved. Or so I thought as I stepped into the cloud.