Transvaginal Probing for Transguy

Story Info
Transman submits to invasive transvaginal ultrasound.
895 words
3.18
12.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note:

This is a real scenario that I experienced as a gay (binary identified) transman (AFAB). Written as a way of coping with the intense dysphoria & discomfort experienced during a transvaginal ultrasound I had to submit to. I recap the scene below with true, graphic details.

*****************************************************

"We need to do an internal pelvic scan" My stomach drops and flutters with nerves, knowing this means only one thing -- a transvaginal ultrasound. My boy hole (my gender affirming term for my vagina) tightens at the thought of a stiff medical instrument prodding my unprepared depths unwantingly.

"OK"

Nod. Gulp. I warily consented. Should I back out? No, let's just get this over with and I never have to worry about it again. After all I need this for a hysterectomy, not only to wrangle in my dysphoria of the painful cramping that has plagued me, but also nullify any remote chance of getting pregnant-- as my husbear and I enjoyed our intense barebacking sessions where I love taking his hot loads in my ass and boy hole.

"Undress from the waist down, sit on the table, and place this drape over your lower half"

The examiner exits and pulls the door shut. I pull down my shorts and then remove my underwear holding my packer (flaccid penis prosthetic) firmly in the front pouch. Instantly I feel naked.

I sit on the edge of the prepped exam table and unfold the disposable drape over my lap. The examiner knocks and then re-enters the room.

Stirrups pull out from the sides of the examination table. "Bend your knees up" The examiner then helps guide my heels into the outstretched stirrups. "Lay back and scoot down until you feel the edge of the table" I lean back lowering myself flat on the table and scoot down a bit and stop. "A little further, you should feel as if your butt is falling off the edge" I scoot even further up until my butt feels like it's teetering over a precipice.

"Let your knees go floppy"

I release the tension in my legs. My knees suddenly flexing outwards in an alien way that forceably exposes my most private region until now only reserved for the men I have had sex with, splaying me open for the impending prodding internal examination.

Once in the required lithotomy position, the examiner rolls a latex sheath, a long thin condom, down the full length of the probe to the wide handle at the base. Then with the other hand squirts warmed sterile medical lube on the lengthy, thicker-than-expected instrument. The bulbous head is the most prominent aspect of the rigid transvaginal transducer. My unprimed, waiting hole quivers at the thought of the coming intrusion.

The examiner lifts the paper sheet and I feel a breeze of room temperature air hit my exposed genitals. Two gloved fingers spread my lips slightly further apart to reveal my unexcited hole, tightening with nervous anticipation. Firmly gripping the probe, its tip wet with the warm goopy gel lubricant, the examiner touches the probe's head to the sensitive skin around my entrance. This allows me to adjust to the temperature before the plunge.

"Have you had an internal scan before?"

"No" The examiner moves the probe downwards at an angle ideal for penetration now resting just outside of my anxious boy hole. "I know it's not fun, but medically necessary to see everything within. Two deep breaths" First deep breath in. I feel the heaviness of the probe pressing on my non lubricated, ultra tightened hole. "Ok. Some slight pressure, now" I draw in a deeper breath. Applying a good amount of pressure the examiner pushes the lubed bulbous probe head through my involuntarily clenched opening--the uncomfortably wide tip forcefully penetrating the tightness of my non-willing hole as I audibly exhale a whimper. An intense sensation emanates from within.

The examiner slowly glides the probe deeper, up the full length of the canal-- 3-4 inches in until it bottoms out at the back wall/cervix. The probe's journey up the length of my unusually tight canal feels painfully slow. It has an uncomfortable fullness, exasperated by the heaviness of the intruding internal probe. My hole automatically constricts further around the stiff plastic shaft. I feel an intense urge to push the invader out but the examiner continuously works the non flexible probe against the involuntary evacuating motion moving it further in, and pressing the bulbous transducer head up, down, side to side. My ravaged hole is helpless.

The medically necessary intrusion lasts 15 minutes, but feels like an eternity. I breathe deeply, trying to will my hole and canal to unclench and relieve the mounting discomfort.

"Done" Finally the examiner begins to withdraw the probe, again moving down the canal painfully slow until I feel the bulbous head once more pop through the the tight front hole entrance. My opening retracts immediately in relief of the unceremonious exit.

"You can clean up and get dressed." The examiner hands me a box of tissues and exits the room for privacy. The door clicks closed. I sit up, slide down the table, and wipe away the excess lube from my crotch and pull my undies and shorts back on.

The rest of the day I feel the aching ghost sensation of the rigid prodding probe lingering deep in my groin.