Shaft Malfunction

Story Info
FTM has bad luck in an elevator.
3k words
4.56
27.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: The protagonist of this story is a pre-op trans man. The story contains misgendering, non-consent, objectification, and blackmail. Feminine terms are used to describe the protagonist's body. Please DO NOT READ if any of these themes will cause you distress! I, the author, am a trans man and do not condone anything that happens in this story.

----------------------------------------

With a jolt, the elevator stopped moving.

"Shit!" Adrien said.

"No kidding," groaned one of the other men. "I wonder how long we'll be stuck here." He was wearing khaki pants and a polo shirt. Tech bro, Adrien had thought when the man boarded the elevator.

The man in the expensive blue suit looked at his watch. "Well, it better not be too long. My colleague and I have a meeting in ten minutes. Being late is out of the question."

"I don't really think there's anything you can do to avoid it," Adrien said. "The elevators in this building just break down sometimes. Last time people were in here for a couple hours." Blue suit gave him a dirty look. His colleague, dressed in a gray suit and carrying a briefcase, looked at Adrien too, and Adrien didn't like that look either.

Seven minutes later the elevator still hadn't moved and gray suit was still watching Adrien out of the corner of his eye. Adrien tried not to make eye contact. He was getting cold and wished he'd put on more clothing that morning.

"What are you?"

"What?"

"You heard me. What are you?" Gray suit had turned to stare directly at Adrien. His eyes swept over Adrien's body, from his platform sandals to the tight shirt he'd pulled over his binder to the patchy hair coming in on his cheeks and under his chin. "Are you a boy or a girl?"

"...I'm a guy," Adrien said, trying to sound like a cis person being asked that question.

"Really? You don't look like a guy." Now blue suit and tech bro were looking at Adrien too.

"I'm a guy," Adrien said again. It came out like a little squeak.

Blue suit laughed. "It doesn't sound like a guy either," he said.

Adrien crossed his arms over his chest and tried to shrink back into the corner of the elevator.

For four more minutes, Adrien shivered in the corner and avoided the glances of the other men. Then gray suit dropped his briefcase. It hit the ground with a thunk and Adrien flinched.

"Alright," gray suit said, turning to Adrien. "Let's find out what you really are."

"What?" Adrien's voice sounded even higher than before. "I already told you! I'm a guy!"

"You're obviously not a guy," gray suit said loudly. "I mean, fucking look at you."

"Maybe he's 'LGBT plus,'" put in the tech bro, pronouncing each letter with care. "'Gender fluid.' Or 'non-binary.'"

"What? What are you talking about? Shut up."

The tech bro shrugged. "Sorry. Just trying to help."

"It's definitely some kind of queer," said blue suit. "You know what, we'll make this simple." He spoke directly to Adrien, pitching his voice like he was talking to a child. "Do you have a cock or a cunt? If you have a cock you're a boy. If you have a cunt you're a girl. Do you understand?"

"It's none of your business," Adrien said shakily.

"Just tell us," blue suit said. "What do you have under those little shorts, huh? A cock or a cunt?"

"Fuck you!" Adrien said. "Leave me alone!"

Blue suit sighed. "Fine," he said. "I guess we'll just have to find out ourselves. Chase?"

Gray suit grabbed Adrien's arm and pulled it behind his back. Adrien struggled against the larger man, thrashing around and trying to kick at him, but it was no use. In a moment, gray suit had both of Adrien's arms held tightly in place.

"Give me your tie," gray suit grunted. Transferring Adrien's arms into one of his huge hands, he looped blue suit's tie around Adrien's wrists and pulled it tight, then fastened it to the rail on the wall of the elevator. "And there we are," he said smugly, stepping away. The two business men looked down at Adrien.

"Please let me go," Adrien whimpered. He was very scared. He didn't want the men to see him naked and he especially didn't want them to find out how wet this was making him. He tugged on the knot holding him in place. His pussy throbbed.

"You should probably gag him." The tech bro reached into his backpack and pulled out a bandana.

"Oh, thanks," said gray suit, sounding surprised. He took the bandana and shoved it in Adrien's mouth. "Hold this closed for me?" The tech bro obliged, clamping his hand over Adrien's mouth to keep the rag securely inside. Adrien's protestations were muffled. The bandana was sour with sweat.

Gray suit had removed his tie and wrapped it around Adrien's head several times, knotting it tightly over his mouth. "Yeah, perfect..."

"Gh!" Adrien flailed out with his foot, making indirect contact with gray suit's shin.

"Fuck!" Gray suit looked furious. His hand made direct contact with the side of Adrien's face. It hurt. Tears pricked at his eyes. His cheek stung.

"For fuck's sake," said blue suit. He grabbed Adrien by the neck. "Play nice," he said evenly. Adrien nodded. "Good."

Blue suit pulled Adrien's t-shirt over his face and all of a sudden he couldn't see.

"See, I totally called it." Gray suit. "He's got tits under there." Someone groped at Adrien's binder. "Oh shit, I think they're big." Now they were trying to pull it up above his chest.

"I think it's too tight to get off that way." The tech bro.

Adrien felt a hand cup his pussy. He squirmed. Blue suit chuckled. Adrien's loose athletic shorts were pushed to the side. The hand was now separated from Adrien's cunt only by a pair of thin white panties. Fuck, fuck, fuck! He thought to himself. Why panties? Why did I have to wear panties today?

"Oh ho," blue suit murmured. "What do we have here?" One of his fingers pressed into the wet spot in Adrien's underwear, rubbing against the entrance of his hole. Adrien whimpered through his gag. "What a slut," blue suit said louder. "She's getting wet."

Hands grasped both sides of Adrien's shorts and panties and tugged downward. A breeze hit Adrien's pussy.

"Do you have anything we can cut this with?" gray suit was saying.

"Yeah, lemme get it from my bag." A rustling noise. "Yup, there it is."

Adrien's binder was pulled away from his body. He heard scissors cutting fabric and the pressure on his torso lessoned. With one final snip he felt both sides of the binder fall loosely to hang at his sides. One of the men whistled.

"Damn," gray suit said. "She's fucking hot. Especially with her face covered. She even shaves her pussy!"

"Spread your legs." The tech bro was right in front of Adrien. He hesitated. "Hey! Spread your legs!" Adrien spread his legs. "Look at that clit... It's huge..."

A phone camera clicked.

"Ffh!" Adrien said, snapping his legs closed. He ducked his head, trying to move the shirt off his face.

"Oh relax," said blue suit. He pulled the shirt all the way over Adrien's head. Adrien blinked up at the three men. All three were visibly hard. The tech bro had his phone out. Gray suit was stroking his cock over his pants. Blue suit was holding... was that Adrien's wallet?

"Adrien Walker," blue suit read. "Oh, was it just your birthday? Happy Birthday. Finally old enough to drink. Get one with this in it," he said, handing Adrien's ID to the tech bro. The other man held it next to Adrien's bare chest and took a photo. Adrien could imagine what the picture must look like. Eyes wide with fear and arousal, spit soaking his gag, tits hanging crudely between the scraps of his binder, legs shaking, pussy practically dripping onto the floor. And his license. Adrien Elijah Walker. 05/23/02. Organ donor. M.

"Now you're not going to cause any trouble," blue suit said sternly. "Because we have this picture and you don't want us to do anything with it."

Adrien nodded.

Gray suit unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock. Adrien's heart sank. It wasn't unusually long, maybe around 6 inches, but it looked about as thick as a can of soda. "Don't bite me," he warned Adrien, then untied the necktie and pulled the bandana out of his mouth. He put his hand on the back of Adrien's head and guided his head down, folding him at the waist. The smell of sweat and precum filled Adrien's nostrils. "Suck it," gray suit ordered. Adrien opened his mouth. He licked the head of gray suit's cock.

"Fuck yes," gray suit moaned. "Now fucking suck it."

Adrien stretched his jaws wider and slipped his mouth around the man's cock. He bobbed his head, sucking the cock deeper into his mouth. His jaw was already aching. He wondered if he'd be able to deepthroat something this thick. The hand on the back of his head pushed him towards gray suit's shiny leather belt. He gagged. Gray suit started thrusting, holding Adrien in place and fucking deeper and deeper into the back of his mouth. Adrien closed his eyes, trying not to choke on the cock forcing its way into his throat. He heard a fly being unzipped next to him.

"Look at the camera," the tech bro said. Adrien opened his eyes and tried to look in the direction of the voice, still impaled on gray suit's pistoning cock. The tech bro grabbed Adrien's ass, then dipped a finger into his cunt and pumped it in and out. Adrien moaned around the cock in his mouth. "Shit," the tech bro groaned. "What a slut."

Adrien felt the necktie around his hands pull tighter, then he came loose from the elevator railing. The loss of tension behind him sent him falling forward, gray suit's cock sinking even deeper into his throat. Gray suit took a step back, pulling Adrien with him. He felt the head of cock rubbing against his taint.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" blue suit asked, his cock beginning to move down toward Adrien's pussy.

"Nnh!" Adrien moaned, gray suit's balls slamming into his chin.

Blue suit's cock sank lower, teasing the folds of Adrien's cunt. Adrien moaned louder, trying to move away from the other man's cock. Blue suit laughed. "Don't be a tease," he said. He pushed into Adrien and Adrien felt his cunt stretch around the intrusion. It felt--fuck, it felt incredible. Adrien cried out as blue suit's cock sunk deeper into him, the pleasure radiating from his cunt almost too much to bear. Blue suit pulled his cock all the way out and slammed it into Adrien again. Adrien moaned. Gray suit was thrusting faster now. He grabbed Adrien by the hair and pushed his cock as deep into the boy's mouth as it would go. The cock in Adrien's mouth throbbed. Each thrust from the cock in his pussy pushed the cock in his mouth deeper. Gray suit rutted against Adrien's face, letting out a series of animalistic grunts. Adrien's throat flooded with cum. Then he was gasping for breath while gray suit pumped his cock furiously, spurting what was left of his load onto Adrien's bare face and torso. Blue suit had pulled him up by the shoulders, the whole of their bodies pressed together. He could feel the buttons of blue suit's crisp white shirt pressing into his arms where they were tied behind his back.

Girlish little whimpers left Adrien's mouth every time the man fucking him bottomed out in his cunt. It was a sound he'd heard in porn but hadn't believed anyone would actually make of their own accord.

"Ahn! Ahn! Ahn!"

The tech bro's phone was aimed right at him. Adrien couldn't look away from the camera. He could feel his tits bouncing. Blue suit wrapped his hand around one of Adrien's tits, kneading it with his strong fingers. He pulled on Adrien's nipple and Adrien cried out again. "Ahn!"

"Oh, you like this?" blue suit growled, rolling Adrien's nipple between his fingers. His other hand found Adrien's neck and squeezed gently. "You like being fucked like a piece of meat? Like a--uhn," he grunted, thrusting deeper in Adrien's cunt, "--like a toy for real men to use?"

"Ahn! Ahn! Ahn!"

"She likes it, alright." Grey suit leered at Adrien. His phone was out too, aimed right at Adrien's face. He panned it down Adrien's body, leaning down to get a closeup shot of the bare cock disappearing into his pussy. "What a fucking slut. "

The hand around Adrien's throat tightened. "Tell me how much you like it." Blue suit pinched Adrien's nipple, tugging it sharply, then turned his attention to the other breast. "Tell me how much you like it and maybe I won't cum inside you. I bet you're not on birth control. Am I right?"

"Ahn! Ahn!" A jolt ran through Adrien. He wasn't on birth control. Of course he wasn't on birth control! "Please don't--!" he gasped, blue suit's cock slamming into his cunt. "Don't--ahn--cum--"

"Tell me how much you like it, slut," the man snapped.

"Oh--" Adrien could feel pressure building inside him. He moaned loudly. He was getting close and he could tell that the man in the blue suit was too. "I--fuck--I like it!" he cried. "Ahn! I--oh--I-I like it! Just please--ahn--please don't--!"

"Yeah, that's right. Tell me how much you want me to keep fucking you."

"Please keep--ahn--please keep fucking--ahn--me--"

"This is what you were made for."

"This is--what I was--made for," Adrien gasped. His head was spinning. With each thrust, blue suit's cock rubbed against his g-spot. "No--!" And then he came. Every muscle in his body pulsed, the walls of his cunt clenching around the other man's cock. Blue suit grunted.

"Good girl." His pace slowed and Adrien wondered for a moment if it was over. Blue suit snapped his fingers at the tech bro. "Get over here. Fuck her pussy." He pulled out.

Adrien stumbled forward on wobbly legs and the tech bro caught him, his hands landing squarely on Adrien's tits. The man gave them a squeeze, laughing to himself. "Unreal." Adrien felt hands behind him dipping into his cunt and spreading the wetness upward. Something pressed against his asshole. Adrien gasped as the man in front of him reached down and took Adrien's cock between his fingers. Hands grasped his waist and the pressure on his asshole increased, burgeoning into a burning pain and a bloom of pleasure deep in his pelvis. The tip of blue suit's cock slipped into him.

Adrien moaned. Without meaning to, he arched his back, trying to push the man's cock deeper. Blue suit chuckled.

"Hey, hold still," the tech bro said. He lined up his cock with Adrien's dripping hole.

There's no way they'll both fit, Adrien thought frantically, and then: oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck. The tech bro's cock had slid easily into his sopping cunt. He could feel it rubbing against the head of the cock in his ass. Every movement of his hips brought him to awareness of a new part of his depths as-yet undiscovered. He moaned again, rocking back onto blue suit's cock. The tech bro hissed. His cock was throbbing inside of Adrien. He gingerly began to thrust into the smaller man.

"Pussy," blue suit scoffed. "Fuck her like a real man." He dug his fingers into Adrien's sides and forced his full length into Adrien's ass.

"Ah!" Adrien yelped. "Fuck!"

The tech bro picked up his pace, pistoning into Adrien like he had something to prove. His eyes were fixed on Adrien's tits. He grabbed one and squeezed it, hard. Adrien gasped.

"Take it, slut." Adrien could feel the cold buckle of blue suit's belt pressing into his ass. Blue suit pulled out from him, the sensation sending shivers down Adrien's spine. He shoved his cock back into Adrien, synchronizing with the man fucking Adrien's cunt.

"Oh," Adrien moaned. He had never felt anything like this before. Every inch of him was being fucked. "Please--"

Blue suit's grunts were coming faster now. His hands moved up to Adrien's tits, kneading them roughly between his fingers. He moaned in pleasure.

"Too much--" Adrien gasped, "I can't--ah!"

"Yeah, that's it--uhhh..." Blue suit slammed his hips into Adrien's ass and held them there, his cock jerking inside Adrien as hot cum spilled into the younger man's rectum. Then, a second later, the tech bro was gasping into Adrien's neck and Adrien's stomach dropped.

"No, don't!" he cried, trying to push the man off him, but it was too late. The tech bro shuddered and Adrien felt sperm fill his cunt.

The tech bro pulled his cock out of Adrien's pussy. "Whoops," he said placidly. His cum dripped from Adrien's gaping hole. He pulled up his pants, tucking away his softening penis.

The tie around Adrien's wrists came undone. Blue suit shoved Adrien away from him and Adrien fell forward onto the elevator floor, catching himself on his hands. He pushed himself backwards, quickly turning to keep an eye on the other men.

Blue suit pulled the cuffs of his suit jacket back into place and brushed a wrinkle from his sleeve. He glanced down at Adrien, eyes glinting as they passed over the semen leaking from the boy's holes and the sticky strings of it drying on his chest and face. Then he looked away and it was like Adrien wasn't there at all.

"This type of delay is really unacceptable," blue suit said.

"Some fucker better get fired for this, is all I'm saying," grey suit said, picking up his briefcase.

"I'm sure they'll come fix the problem soon," said the tech bro.

"Dude, shut the fuck up," grey suit said.

Adrien leaned against the elevator wall. His shorts and panties were on the other side of the elevator. The two halves of his binder hung uselessly on either side of his chest. He shrugged it off. His cunt throbbed. His ass was aching. Someone probably will come fix the problem soon, he thought glumly. And what will happen to me then?