All Comments on 'Trapped and Alone Ch. 04'

by Rebeccasm

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Keep it cumming want to read what is next

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Horrible, horrible story and illustrations.

I hope all your dreams are horrible, also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
stop blaming

Not every story has to be something that would be cool in reality. This is one of them so dont take it seriously. I liked the creative/absurd bondage, some of them was so wtf that made me laugh haha

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 7 years ago
Great art work

This kind of story is a bit extreme for my taste, and the level of criminality involved is frightening, and yet I found it sexy and the excellent illustrations made the entire thing work. I look forward to Chapter 5.

xxsilver77xxsilver77over 7 years ago
Mostly Good

I'm enjoying this whole story, and this part was very good but you completely passed over what should've been the best scene to date: Natalie servicing and getting fucked in the ass by the capatain. Not only did you barely describe it, but there was no picture. I don't mind keeping these chapters relatively short--longer stories can drag--but this one just papered over too much good stuff. I wouldn't mind more detail for the good stuff. At the very least, considering how phenomenal the artwork has been, you could've simply shown us images of the stuff that only got mentioned without detail. Again, I've enjoyed this and look forward to more, but I would like MORE.

RebeccasmRebeccasmover 7 years agoAuthor
missing pic

Hi xxsilver77

thank you for your comment

I just realized one of the pics was missing. Is when Nathalie sucks off the captain.

I will see if I can add the pic

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome story

and illustrations.Looking forward to the next installment. If others do not like it then they should skip it :)

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 7 years ago
Good job by the writer

in giving us an extended story in which a woman is converted into a sex slave without being, as so many are, repetitive. The use of the trip to place our heroine in different situations and as a plot device to literally move the story along was inspired. I look forward to additional chapters in this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you Mary

I am enjoying working with Rebecca. She is inspired and her art, I believe is second to none. As much as I would like to take credit for the story, Rebecca contacted me and asked me to work with her. This story and our other story, 'Jesse's Journey down a rabbit hole' were Rebecca's inspirations. You know, as a writer yourself, that there comes a time when you need help with ideas. Rebecca not only creates great art, she has a very creative mind for the story lines. I am enjoying writing each chapter as both stories progressing nicely.

Please be aware that the next 6 chapters of Jesse's Journey will be posted here.

Sadkins116

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous