Trapped and Alone Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rebeccasm
Rebeccasm
963 Followers

Nathalie knelt beside the other two slaves. This was the first time she had seen them since the warehouse and the podiums. Both were very pretty. The brunette was beside her, and Nathalie noticed that she was shaking. At first she thought she was frightened, but soon realized that she was on the edge of an orgasm as the man was filling her ass. Nathalie groaned as she realized that her own body was more aroused than ever before. Just kneeling on the deck and following his orders stroked her mind and body.

Juan loved this part of the job. He was going to get to play with the slaves as he assigned them to their posts. He looked at the slaves and knew which one was going to be his first.

"You, blondie, stand up and follow me. Nathalie slowly stood a hobbled after the dominate man. They walked up a narrow stairwell to the top of a hatch. Juan directed her to the edge and had her raise her hands over her head. He motioned to someone and down came a lift from above. Soon Nathalie's arms were stretched above her head and she was tottering on the edge of dangling on the edge of the hatch.

Nathalie's body was being pushed to the limit of her endurance. The last couple of days, with little food, the constant stimulation, the drugs, and the trip all served to eliminate any resistance.

He then took the other two slaves to their posts. First it was the brunette; he cuffed her to a hand rail near the bow of the ship. She was forced to kneel with her arms stretched out at right angles to her body. She was at the perfect height to give blow jobs. Juan removed her gag and smiled.

"You are to suck any crew that approachesyou. You will be relieved eventually. Have fun slut." He turned and her first customer opened his pants and strolled up to the slave.

Juan pulled the redhead to the other side of the ship. He removed her gag and smiled. "The guys love to hear the slaves scream on their first shift."

He grabbed her collar and bent her over. It was then she noticed a box mounted to the rail with shackles attached to each side. Soon her head was locked inside the box and her hands were attached to the sides. Juan pulled out her anal plug and sat it on the top of the box. Your job is to give up your ass as needed. Enjoy your day slave. As he headed to the bridge, her first customer stepped up to her ass.

Nathalie didn't stay strung up for long. Juan knew exactly what to do. He went to the bridge and reported to the captain.

"Captain Miguel, the slaves are ready. I have a surprise for you. She is just your type, fuckable!" Juan laughed.

Miguel laughed with him and answered, "Bring her to my quarters."

"Yes sir," Juan answered.

Ten minutes later, Nathalie was shoved into the captain's quarters. Miguel smiled as it was the first time he had seen the latest slave. "Oh my, aren't you a pretty one. We're going to get to know each other very well in the next few days. Get on your knees and put that pretty little mouth to good use slut."

Nathalie crawled to the captain, sitting naked in an alcove near the bow of the ship. She worked her way up his legs. In spite of her exhaustion her body was getting aroused and her mouth watering. She looked at his magnificent cock and drooled on her way to suck it down her throat. Nathalie didn't understand why she was so excited to suck his cock but her body was trembling as her tongue lightly licked the tip. The touch was electrifying and shot straight to her core, and a wave of pleasure pulsed through her body. Never in her life had she wanted anything more. When the head of his cock, slipped past her lips her mind exploded as she orgasmed. Miguel watched, amazed at the slave orgasming just from touching his cock. "Oh My God you are going to be popular slut."

For the next couple of hours Miguel used Nathalie in both of her available holes. When he finished he turned her over to Juan. Juan sampled her charms for another hour. When he finished he clipped a leash on her and led her to the deck.

"Don't think you're getting off easy slave. I have a job for you." He opened a hatch and pulled out a mop. He put her gag back in and tied the mop handle between her tits. He then tied her hands to the handle and told her to mop the deck.

Nathalie groaned as she pushed the mop across the deck. Her ass was hurting and her body was exhausted. The arousal was gone and her body was just holding on.

Nathalie had no idea of how long she dragged the mop around the deck. But she was about to collapse when Juan came and stopped her. He removed the mop and pulled her up to the other slaves. When she saw them, the brunette was still kneeling but her head was dropping slightly. But what shocked Nathalie was the amount of cum covering the brunette's body.

"Get down there and clean her up slave." Juan demanded.

Nathalie stood for a moment looking at the near-comatose cum covered slave. Instead of being revolted her mind and body pulsed with excitement. Her mouth was watering just at the thought of licking up the massive amount of cum covering her sister slave. She dropped to her knees just as the last crewman was finishing spraying his essence on her face and chest.

He laughed as he watched the blond slave crawling on her knees, her mouth open and her tongue licking her lips. When he saw her expression of lust he almost came again in his pants. The slave was practically drooling as she crawled closer to her target.

Nathalie didn't even see the man as her attention was only on the slaves coated tits. When she finally reached her destination she leaned forward and licked her right tit. As soon as her tongue tasted the ambrosia her body pulsed with excitement and arousal. It was like a junkie to heroin to a junkie; each lick sent waves of pleasure all through her body.

The men kept Nathalie licking till they were satisfied all cum was cleaned off the body and floor. Juan pulled her away and across the deck to the other slave. Nathalie didn't resist but crawled after her latest master. When she saw the other slave, with her head still buried in the box, she cringed at the sight.

The slave ass was a deep red and her anus was filled with her plug. The crew members must have beat her while they fucked her ass. Her legs were covered in cum from her feet to her ass.

Nathalie's body trembled at the sight and her cunt pulsed. 'God what's wrong with me. I can't stop craving cum. I...am...a...slave... NO I'M NOT... I'M...A...WOMAN. But god I need that cum.' Nathalie's mind was going crazy. She was confused and afraid of what was happening to her.

Juan pulled her up behind the third slave. He positioned her mouth just below the slave's ass. He smiled and grabbed the butt plug right in front of her eyes.

"I know you want this, you cumslut, enjoy the treat." He said as he pulled the plug and shoved it in her mouth.

Nathalie took the plug deep in her mouth, and closed her eyes. She savored the taste of spunk from what must have been a dozen men. Nathalie lavished her tongue all over the nasty plug relishing the taste.

"Open your eyes slave. Look at what you are missing. Now get that plug out of your mouth and clean up the mess."

Nathalie opened her eyes and watched as the slave's ass spewed a river of cum down her ass and over her cunt. Before Nathalie could remove the plug, the stream almost reached the slave's knees. She dropped the plug on the deck and dove into the slave's legs, licking her way up to the source of the precious fluid.

Nathalie didn't need any prodding to drink the brown and clear liquid pouring out of the dilated sphincter. Her body and mind's cravings controlled her actions. She finally made her way to the brown ring and slipped her tongue deep inside the rear passage. They more she licked the more of the liquid ambrosia she found.

When she finally cleaned all she could find with her tongue, she shoved two fingers into the slave's ass and scooped out more. When she could find no more, she sat back and licked her fingers and smiled a contented smile. Her body was satisfied and her craving sated. Juan pulled up to her feet and ordered her to follow him. He led her to the captain's quarters for the next round.

By the time he finished delivering the blond slave to the captain and getting another blowjob, he walked to the cargo hold to check on the other slaves. When he rounded the corner he stopped and smiled. The two slaves were now cowering in a cage. This was one of his favorite things to do.

"Comfortable slaves? Well you better get a good nights sleep, you're going to need it. Tomorrow you get to do it all over again. Only this time you switch roles. Sleep well slaves." He crowed. Both women were gagged and bound. They couldn't respond but Juan could see it in their eyes. The hopeless vacant look of a defeated woman, a woman that had given up all hope and was in survival mode. He knew the ear buds were still pounding the message deep into their brains. Now that hope was lost, the training was taking hold.

For the next few days their routine didn't change. Each morning a crew member would come down and open their cage. He would lead them to one of the service stations, as the crew liked to call them. They would be strapped in and their day started serving one cock after another. When their shift was over they were sent to the galley to serve food to the crew which played out like a contest to see who could humiliate the slaves more. After dinner they cleaned up the galley and were allowed to eat some of the scrapes left behind. Finally they were returned to their cages to bed down for the night. But even then every so often someone would come get one or more of the slaves and take them to the crew berthing quarters.

Those were the long days. Nathalie had no idea of the passage of time. One cock ran into another. Whether the sun came up or not was irrelevant. All that was going through her head was the insistent voice repeating the same message.

You are a slave...

I...I..I'm not...

You love cocks....

I...I..d..don't, i...love...cocks...

You crave cum....

I...I crave cum...

Pain arouses you...

Oh god I love it when they spank me...

You are a slave...

I...I...I'm not a sssslllaaa....

I'm a slave..

On and on till the message was drilled into their heads, that and cum.

Nathalie had no idea when the ship pulled into the dock. But she knew something was different. Instead of chaining the slaves to a service station, they brought food down to the cage. It was some kind of gruel but nothing had tasted so good in all her life. She had been subsisting on mainly table scraps and cum for what years. All three women sucked down their meals and licked the bowls clean. Next was a shower or what would serve as a shower. Juan grabbed a fire hose and sprayed the slaves down.

After the slaves were fed and cleaned Juan opened the cage and ordered them out. The slaves followed closely afraid of what was about to happen.

When the women walked out of the hatch they were blinded by the bright sunlight. It took a few minutes before their vision cleared. When they were finally able to focus their hearts dropped. Facing them was a world they had never seen before. Before them was a dock surrounded by sand. To the right was a series of mountains extending as far as they could see. But to the left was nothing but desert. Off in the distance was an obvious Middle Eastern city. Any small thought of surviving this evaporated like ice in a hot pan, gone in an instant.

The slaves were led down the gang plank to a yellow box truck but instead of a box on the back it was a cage. Juan walked up to them and smiled an evil smile. I can't wait till you're trained. He turned and walked away, leaving them in the custody of several armed guards.

The guards pushed the slaves over to the truck and shoved Nathalie in it first. He shoved her to the back of the cage.

First they took off her shoes and left her with only her chastity belt, collar and gag. The guard ran a chain to her collar and pulled it till she was barely able to touch the floor of the cage. Then he and another guard pulled her feet off the floor behind her till they touched the top of the cage behind her. Before she could react, her arms were pulled to her feet and now she was suspended upside down and backwards.

Her tits dangling down and her head pulled back to see everything around her and unable to hide her humiliation.

The guards then loaded the remaining two slaves, seemingly taking great pleasure in exposing each on in a different humiliating pose.

As soon as the slaves were loaded they closed the cage and the truck drove slowly down the dusty road.

They drove into the town as the town people pointed and laughed as the truck passed. Even the children yelled at the slaves. Nathalie should have been mortified but instead her cunt was gushing and her body aroused. All she could think of was what the cocks looked like under those robes.

It didn't take long before the truck pulled into a courtyard and the cage was opened creating a ramp inside. Soon an Arab man walked up the ramp. When he got close, Nathalie recognized him as the same Arab man she served so long ago.

The sheikh looked over the slaves and smiled an evil smile as he walked by each slave, touching, poking and prodding their helpless bodies. He was especially delighted when he slid his fingers around each of the slave's cunts. All were dripping with arousal, all groaned and tried to push back and drive his fingers inside them. He laughed and called out to the guards and walked out of the cage.

Things moved pretty quickly after that. The slaves were released from the cage and chained to one another. Now, Nathalie's hands were cuffed and attached with a long rope to a camouflaged old truck. There was another rope that went to her collar. The next slave's hands were attached to the back of Nathalie's collar. This went on till the three slaves where helplessly bound to each other and being pulled out into the desert.

Nathalie had no idea of how long they walked, but the city had disappeared behind them and in the distance a compound of some sort started to rise up on the horizon. They continued to walk till the truck led them through a large archway gate into the walled complex.

Rebeccasm
Rebeccasm
963 Followers
12