Trapped in Car on a Frozen Highway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You, young man, have nothing to be ashamed about. You're tall, dark, and handsome. Fit, healthy, and you have a nice cock."

"Great!" he said, sounding as embarrassed as he felt. "Every grandson longs to hear his grandmother's opinion of his penis."

She laughed. He joined in.

^^^

A nano-second after Haley pressed her large firm breasts against him, her father began getting an erection. His penis thickened and lengthened and rose. The tip of his dick pressed against her outer labia.

Haley giggled and said teasingly, "It didn't take long for the beast to wake."

"I'm sorry." He spoke rapidly, sounded exasperated, and pushed her away. "It's out of my control."

She chuckled, fought to stay close to him, and said, "It's okay. I know it's an unconscious response from the reptilian part of your brain. This is not the first erection to brush against me. Mom told me this would happen, and that I could ignore it, move away, or enjoy it.

"Let's stay together. I like the warmth of your skin. If you can put up with my erect nipples, I won't make a big deal about your big deal."

She laughed at her joke.

Her father was mortified as he held his naked grown-up girl in his arms.

^^^

After trading spit with his wife, Gary picked up one of her big titties and brought it to his mouth. He sucked her nipple.

"Ohhh," she groaned and pulled his head closer.

^^^

Hugh's arms were around his grandmother's back.

She sighed and said, "Please rub my bum."

"Huh?" he grunted.

"Rub my bum. My butt, My derriere," Edith said. "Your front is warming my front. My fleshy tush is cold. Do you mind holding it with your warm hands and rubbing it? Get the circulation going."

"Ah. Sure."

Hugh lowered his hands, cupped her butt cheeks, and said, "Your butt's cold."

"Told you."

He held it. Then, he caressed, squeezed, and rubbed her butt.

"Mmm, thanks."

He stopped.

"Hey, don't stop. Didn't you hear me moan and say thanks?"

"Yes. But I was worried about touching you and thought I should limit my interaction with that part of you."

"If you want to get a girlfriend, you need to learn how to listen. Most women are too shy to say, 'Do this. Not that. Go harder. Softer. Slower. Faster'. If you listen, they will give you clues as to what they like and don't like.

"Sighs, moans, and groans mean you're on the right track. Vary what you do and the pressure of your actions to get more feedback. We all like to be touched, kissed, and fingered, but some females are more sensitive than others. Or on different days of our cycle, we desire or require a lighter or heavier touch."

Edith laughed and said, "Just to make things more complicated, our likes and dislikes can change from the beginning to the end of a love-making session."

"I'm clueless about what a girl likes. Now, I feel hopeless. If it's that complicated, I don't have a chance."

She laughed, ran her manicured fingers through his dark hair, and said, "No one said being a good lover is easy, but you'll get more pussy if you put in the time and effort. Maybe you'll even get the girl of your dreams to marry you,"

He stared at her with wide eyes. She could barely make out his bewildered expression. She smiled and said, "Are you shocked that I said pussy?"

^^^

Haley pulled away from her father and grabbed the flashlight off the dashboard. She turned it on, pointed it at her breasts, and asked in a shy, soft voice, "Is there something wrong with my boobs?"

He stared at them and said, "They're perfect. Beautiful. Bigger than many women. Why do you ask?"

"I was unpopular and undateable during middle school and the first three years of high school because I was flat-chested. I didn't get invited to parties, and I missed out on playing 'Spin the Bottle' and 'Seven Minutes in Heaven'.

"I'm behind the curve when it comes to knowing about boys, how to kiss, and other stuff."

She blushed; he nodded.

"Some of my classmates...the boys and the girls, teased me, laughed, and said I have puffy nipples. It hurts my feelings, and I don't know what they're talking about. Am I a freak?"

"How...How," Hank stammered. "How is it that your friends are seeing your breasts?"

She lowered her eyes and said, "We play games like Truth or Dare, strip poker, or go skinny dipping."

"Sorry. I shouldn't have pried."

He put his hand on her chin, lifted her face, and looked into her blue eyes. "I know it's hard to ask these kinds of questions. I wish your mother was here. I'll answer them as best I can without judgment."

She smiled. A tear streaked down her cheek.

He wiped it away and said, "Breasts come in all shapes and sizes. Your mother had small boobs."

He looked at her pair and said, "Yours are bigger. They are very nice. They are well-shaped and larger, I'd wager, than most of your classmates.

"Nipples can be any size, shape, or color. Again, yours are very nice. They are a nice shade of pink, round, and centered in your areolas."

He stuck a finger out and accidentally touched her pointy tip.

He left it there and said, "Some women have long pointy nipples. Some have nipples that barely protrude. Others don't stick out at all. I've read that all styles can breastfeed a child.

"You not only have pointy nipples, but you have some extra tissue here surrounding your nipple." He tapped her areola with his finger and continued, "This little bit of extra flesh in your areola makes your nipple raised or puffy."

He pulled his hand away and said, "It's meaningless. Another variation in the human body like being right or left-handed or tall or near-sighted.

"Teasing you because your nipples are puffy is as silly as teasing you for having blonde hair and blue eyes. God made you this way or, for non-believers, of the billions of possible combinations of DNA, you got the one that produced puffy nipples.

"These things can be hereditary. Your mother's nipples were puffy."

"So why do they make a big deal about it?" Haley asked.

"Kids are cruel," Hank answered, and he shrugged his shoulders.

"I bet the guys do it to get a rise out of you or they're flirting. They aren't mature enough to engage you in conversation, so they taunt you like a little boy pulling the pigtail of a girl they like before they run away.

"The reason the girls do it is easy to guess. I bet they're jealous. You have great tits. How many classmates have bigger, better breasts than you?''

"Not many. Two have giant boobs. They're fat, and their breasts look sloppy, and they sag.

"See. The mean girls are afraid you'll get all the attention. They want you out of the game.

"Try this,' Hank said. "The next time a boy teases you, say 'If you don't like looking at my breasts, I'll get dressed'. I bet that'll shut him up fast."

She turned off the flashlight and put it on the seat beside them. She said, "I am nervous and self-conscious about my body. I'm not sure I can worry about my pussy right now."

She kissed her dad on the cheek and snuggled against him.

^^^

Gwyn rose, grabbed Gary's rock-hard dick, and sank down on it.

"Ahhh!" they both moaned as it slid inside her.

They kissed and fucked, moaned, and hollered until they orgasmed.

"I love you, Gary."

"I love you, my big bottom girl."

They laughed, kissed, and said 'I love you' over and over again.

^^^

"Do you want to be a better lover? Edith asked.

"Yes. Will you teach me?"

She nodded and said, "Kiss me."

They kissed.

She critiqued him. He listened and got better.

She sat back and said, "Touch my breasts."

He was clumsy and rough. She taught him how to gently caress soft feminine flesh.

"Suck my nipples."

Again, he was awkward and hurt her. She set him straight. By the end, he did better. He was able to read her every sound, His tongue and lips delighted her and made her very wet and very happy.

"I can tell you're not very experienced. Are you a virgin?"

His face turned as red as a beet, and he said, "Yes."

She patted his cheek and said, "That's okay. Everyone was once. I'll fix that, but first, let's get something straight. I love my husband. I haven't been with another man since the day I met him nearly forty-five years ago.

"We haven't had intercourse in five years because of his health issues. I miss being with a man, but I've turned down every proposition. I'll have sex with you because it'll make you a better man, and I promised your mother if anything ever happened to her, I'd look after you.

"I'm sure this is more hands-on than she imagined."

When she finished laughing, Edith's face turned serious, and she said sternly, "No one must ever find out about this. Understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

She raised her body, slotted his weeping cock at her opening, and sat down.

"Oh, God!" he cried out as his dick slid inside a woman for the first time.

"Ohhh," she groaned, feeling the familiar stretch.

She rode him. He drove his cock into her like a madman on speed.

A minute later, he groaned and shot his load.

^^^

"That wasn't half bad," Gwyn said playfully. She kissed her husband and asked, "Wanna beer?"

"Yeah, babe."

They drank a beer. Gary burped.

"Classy," Gwyn said. She burped longer and louder.

They laughed.

^^^

"Dad, can I ask you another question?"

"Ah-huh."

"I told you that I feel like I'm playing catch because I was a late bloomer and only recently came to the attention of the boys. I want to be a knowledgeable, confident woman who is on par with my classmates. Not an awkward, nervous virgin questioning myself and my actions."

"I understand."

"Next weekend, I was planning to have intercourse with Joe Turner."

"The quarterback? Have you two been dating? Do you love him?"

"No. He's handsome and a nice guy. He's slept with some of my friends." She sighed and said, "I want to get it over with. I want to lose my virginity."

"That's not a good reason to have sex with him. Why don't you wait and find someone you care about?"

"Actually, I don't want to do it with someone special. I know I'll mess it up. I'll do something wrong and ruin any chance of us having a relationship.

"I gagged and vomited on the first guy I gave a blowjob. I liked him. He's never talked to me again. I heard he had to throw away his leather Nike's.

"I want to be ready for Mr. Right. I want to know what I'm doing. To be competent and confident," she said.

"I understand where you're coming from. Still, I think you should find someone you're comfortable with. Someone that cares about you and will be concerned about your well-being."

"You're right."

Hank smiled, relaxed, and released a deep breath that he didn't know he had in him. "Good."

"I chose you."

She gave him a bashful look and asked, "Will you help me? I'm going to have sex. If not with you then with someone else. Someone who probably won't be as caring and kind and experienced as you."

Hank stared at her. He was shocked by her statement.

Haley saw the blank look on his face and the deafening silence. It worried her. She was afraid he was going to say no, so she took matters into her own hands.

She rose, grabbed his erection, brought it to her hole, and impaled herself.

"Ouch! Fuck!" she cried out as his cock burst her hymen and entered her vagina.

"Woah! Wait!" he yelled. It was too late. A third of his dick was inside her, and he'd broken her maidenhead.

He stared, bewildered, at her.

Her eyes were closed, and she was breathing rapidly.

They stayed that way for a long minute.

She opened her eyes and said, "I didn't know it would hurt that much. I would have been so embarrassed if I had hollered like a baby when Joe stuck his dick in me. By Monday, the whole school would have known what a loser I was."

"Baby, this is wrong on so many levels. For one, I'm your father. For another, you don't hop on a guy's penis. Intercourse is the culmination of making love. Not the beginning. You start with kisses and caresses. You don't just fuck."

He gave her an earnest look and said, "Foreplay is important. It prepares your vagina for sex. You need to be properly lubricated. That way the penetration isn't painful. It heightens the experience, brings you closer to your partner, and makes it more likely that you'll orgasm."

"Great. You took my virginity. Show me how to make love." Her big blue eyes challenged him.

"We do things my way."

"Okay."

She gingerly climbed off her father's cock.

"Wait," Hank said. "We can't have unprotected sex. We can't risk a pregnancy."

"Dad, I'm on the pill. The doctor put me on it a year ago. It's the only thing that stopped my awful migraine headaches."

"Oh. Right. I forgot."

^^^

"Ready for round two, Tiger?" Gwyn asked.

Gary crushed his empty beer can and said, "I need some mouth-to-dick resuscitation."

Gwyn guffawed, slid to the floor, and took her husband's messy cock into her mouth. She sucked off their combined fluids and gave him her usual excellent blowjob.

When he was hard, she climbed on his lap. She faced the windshield. Gary played with her big tits while she bounced on his cock.

His playful caresses took a more aggressive turn. He pulled and twisted her nipples.

"Bastard!" she called out through gritted teeth.

He was remorseless as he pulled, pinched, and twisted her rubbery protrusions.

"Damn!" "Ohh!" Fuck!" Ouch!" "Ah!"

Gywn made many expressive, monosyllabic comments. She never said to stop.

Her body trembled.

Gary brought a hand to her clit. He diddled her button and abused her nipples.

The extra stimulation took her over the edge.

"Ohhh. Fuck!" she hollered as she orgasmed.

Her husband groaned and spewed baby batter into her vagina.

^^^

Edith sat quietly in the moonlight on her grandson's firm thighs. She felt his dick shrink and slip out of her. Goo followed.

Hugh kept his eyes closed for five minutes, savoring his first orgasm inside a woman's vagina.

When his eyes opened, he saw Edith's smile.

She asked, "Did you enjoy that?"

"Oh, God! Yes! It was wonderful!"

"How much do you think I enjoyed it?"

He stared blankly at her and said, "I don't know. Did you enjoy it?" As he spoke, his smile and confidence faded.

"Not at all. You jabbed your pecker into me without regard for my body, my feelings, or my pleasure."

"Oh...Sorry. I was selfish."

Edith said, "Don't be the guy who is only concerned about his pleasure."

Her face brightened, and she said, "I forgive you. You're young, inexperienced, and you have a hair-trigger. I expected it would go like this."

His face reddened as she finished the last sentence.

"You're coachable and therefore redeemable."

Hugh beamed.

"Practice makes perfect," Edith said. "Kiss me and suck on my tits while we wait for your next erection."

^^^

Hank drank some wine. He offered it to his daughter. She said, "No thanks. I want to be clear-headed. I will remember everything."

"I can explain the process. I'm not sure I can do it with my daughter."

"Dad, I will be forever grateful. Have you kissed a woman or been on a date since Mom passed?"

He shook his head no.

"I need this, and so do you."

She kissed his cheek twice and followed up with a kiss on her father's lips. He was non-responsive.

She sat tall and brought her breasts to his face. She shimmied. Her breasts battered his face.

She pressed her boobs against his face and dragged her hard puffy nipples over his cheeks, chin, and lips. She did it over and over and over again.

Eventually, he latched on to a nipple.

It was game on!

They kissed and caressed.

He touched her breasts and ass and sucked her nipples.

"Oh!" She cooed often.

He kissed her neck; she sighed.

She sat beside him, grabbed his cock, stroked, and sucked the steely hard member.

"Oh!" he groaned.

She smiled, licked his shaft, and kissed the tip of his dick.

Hank pulled her to him. He spun her about and had her sit on him, facing away. He smelled her hair and kissed the nape of her neck while he played with her substantial tits.

She laughed and smiled and moaned. She was putty in his hands. Everything he did pleased her.

His next move sent her to the moon.

He rubbed her clit.

"Oh My God!" she squealed.

Hank expertly fingered her. Fluid ran out of her box. He swirled a finger inside her, brought it to his mouth, and he tasted his offspring's sweet nectar.

They had been having fun for fifteen minutes. Haley said, "My pussy is soaking wet. Put it in me. I want your dick in me!"

He laughed and said, "Okay. You're ready. Turn around. I want you to control the action. You decide how much dick to take and how fast we go. I don't want to hurt you."

She spun around, grabbed his dick, and slotted it at her opening. She slowly sank onto it.

He kept the coats on her.

"Ohhh!" they moaned.

She moved slowly. She moaned, savored his hard dick, and kept going and going until her butt rested on his thighs.

"Haley, are you okay? You took the whole thing."

She giggled and said, "I did, and I love it. I feel full. I love how you are stretching me. I love having your cock inside me. Is it good for you?"

"It's wonderful. You're warm and wet and tight and so young and beautiful!"

She felt her face warm and knew she was blushing. She didn't know if it happened because of his compliments or if it was the byproduct of fucking.

She raised her butt and slowly lowered her ass.

"Ohh!" they moaned.

She bounced up and down on her father's cock. Like a kid playing with a new toy, she did it over and over again.

She experimented. She changed her motion and altered his angle of penetration.

"Oh! This is nice. The best thing ever!" she exclaimed.

She felt her dad's dick pulse and swell. She heard him gasp and groan. He thrust deeply inside her and cried out, "Ohhhh!"

His dick exploded. He saw stars and shot ropes of cum inside her.

She watched his face contort, felt his hips stop driving into her, and heard him groan and breathe heavily. She asked excitedly, "Did you cum?"

^^^

Oh, Gary. That was wonderful," Gwyn said. "Take me outside where I can piss and expel your sperm."

"In a minute, my beautiful girl. Let me enjoy the moment." He slumped into the seat and breathed deeply.

They fell asleep. Their fluids drained out and stained the seat.

^^^

Hugh cupped, squeezed, and kissed his grandmother's breasts. He said to himself, "Damn! This is fun. She has the biggest and softest tits I've ever had the privilege to know. Her large nipples are fun and so suckable!"

He listened to her moans and coos as he touched her breasts and sucked on her rubbery teats. He also kissed her soft lips and inhaled her flowery perfume.

His erection returned, but he was not in a rush to fuck her. He was enjoying the foreplay. He felt light-headed. He wasn't sure if it was the sex or the whiskey.

"Oh!" Mmm. You're doing a fine job, young man. Take me fiercely!"

She lifted her bum. He aligned his cock with her vagina, and they became one as she sat.

He jabbed her with his dick.

"Ohhh!" they moaned.

Edith moved on top of him. She dug her fingernails into his back and whispered encouraging words into his ear.

"I love your cock! Fuck me with your big dick! Harder! Deeper! Oh, my darling!"

Hugh smiled and pounded her. He lasted longer than last time, but that's not saying much.

"OHHH!" he cried out as he came inside his grandmother.

"Good job," she said. She caressed his face, kissed his cheek, and sat still, allowing him to concentrate on and enjoy his orgasm.

^^^

"Come on. Let's do it again, Daddy!"

Hank released a deep breath, closed his eyes, and said, "Give me a second. It's been a long while since I've been with a woman."

Haley giggled, "I like being called a woman!"