Trapped in Car on a Frozen Highway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, don't. Please!" he begged.

"If you ever touch me or mess with a girl again. I will make sure the whole school knows you have a micropenis."

He nodded.

She pulled her hand out of his pants, and he hurried away.

The party improved after Billy departed.

"You're my hero," Kim said.

Nancy said, "Billy is a creep."

The young women huddled around Haley. Suddenly, she was the star and everyone's friend.

Half an hour later, Reg showed up with his cousin, Eric. Reg was a douchebag, but his cousin was good-looking, and all the girls tried to catch his eye.

Eric honed in on Haley. She was surprised and happy. They talked and danced and went into an empty bedroom.

"I love your eyes," he said.

"Thank you," Haley said. She felt weak in her knees and had butterflies in her stomach.

He kissed her. Once, twice, thrice.

"Oh," Haley moaned as she kissed him back.

They made out. His lips and touch were magical. She felt desired and didn't protest when he removed her top and bra.

"Ohhh," she sighed as he sucked on her nipples.

He took his time pleasuring her.

When he unbuckled his belt, Haley knelt, pulled his pants and underwear down, and sucked his cock.

"Oh," he cried out. He stroked her hair and said, "I knew you'd be good at this."

Haley blushed from his compliment and eagerly gave him head.

Five minutes in, the mood changed.

Eric grabbed her head and fucked her face. "Suck my dick, whore! Take it all in!"

He shoved his cock into her hard and deep. He hurt her. She gagged and whimpered as his penis hit the back of her throat. Tears ran down her cheeks.

Her sobbing didn't deter him. He called her horrible names and rammed his dick down her throat.

"Ahhh!" he cried out as he climaxed. "Swallow my cum, Bitch!"

He pulled out, stroked his dick, and said. "Here, whore. Wear my spunk on your face!"

Haley cried as he abused her.

When he stopped ejaculating, he released her.

She slumped to the floor.

He smiled and said, "Not bad, slut. Thanks for the BJ."

He dressed and walked out of the room.

Haley was a basket case. She sat on the floor and cried until she had no more tears. She got up, washed up in the bathroom, and went home.

She entered the house quietly. She could hear the television blaring. She did not see her father. She heard a kitchen cabinet close. She said to herself, "Dad's in the kitchen. I'll sneak into my room and crawl into bed."

She crept down the hall to her room and took off her clothes. She looked into the mirror and said, "Fuck! That bastard shot his spunk into my hair."

She put on her robe, returned to the hall, and went to the bathroom she had passed. She closed the door and ran a bath.

"I need a relaxing soak," she told herself.

She slipped off the robe and slipped into the warm water.

"Ahh," she groaned quietly.

She closed her eyes and relaxed.

A minute later, the door opened. Hank was fiddling with his zipper. He saw her, stopped short, and said, "Oh my goodness! Sorry, Haley. I thought you were out."

"I came home early. I was going to hop into bed and thought soaking in a hot tub would make me feel better."

"I'll give you some privacy. I can use the basement bathroom."

"If you have a moment, I'd like to talk."

"Sure." He zipped up his zipper, put the lid down on the toilet, and sat.

She looked his way, not bothering to cover her nakedness, and said, "I'm done with high school parties and especially high school boys."

"What happened?"

She told him about Billy.

"It sounds like you handled that jerk."

She told him some of what Eric did to her. "Billy, I can handle. He's a creep. He doesn't hide it. He looks like a creep and behaves like one. Eric completely fooled me.

"He was good-looking. He dressed well and seemed nice. We spent some time together. He was kind and polite until he wasn't. We were having a nice time, kissing and making out. I was happy to suck his dick.

"Then, he flipped a switch. Suddenly, he's shoving his cock down my throat and hurting me.

"I asked him to stop. It hurt; I cried. He didn't care. He called me names and abused me. He came on my face, my clothes, and my hair.

"I can't think of anything I did to provoke the attack or any signs I missed that he was a bad guy."

She broke down and sobbed.

Hank knelt beside the tub and hugged her.

He was silent and let her cry. He held her head against his shoulder. His eyes lost interest in staring at the shower tiles, and he looked at his daughter's nude body. He could see some of one breast, her feet, legs, and hips.

He tried to focus on her feet. They were lovely. They were slender. She had a high arch and long toes. Her nails were neat, manicured, and coated with nail polish.

His eyes, the bastards, betrayed him and shifted to her blonde bush and slim thighs.

"I'm done with boys," Haley stated. "Especially the ones in my high school."

"Good riddance. They sound like a bunch of idiots. Now you know why I told you not to think about love and marriage until you graduate from college. By then, most of the boys have grown into men."

She nodded and looked up at him. She smiled and said, "I'm glad I have you in my life."

"Me too, Precious." He kissed her on the forehead.

She laughed and said, "Be careful there's spunk everywhere."

He gave her face and forehead a glance and announced, "All Clear." he joined her and laughed.

Haley sighed and said, "When I was little and had a bad day, Mom would wash my hair. It settled me. It made me feel safe and loved. Would you wash my hair?"

"Sure." He grabbed a towel, folded it, and placed it on the floor. He knelt on it.

She pulled away from him, dunked her head under the water, and handed him a bottle of shampoo.

Hank squeezed some out, lathered her hair, and gave it a thorough washing. He massaged her scalp and kneaded the tight muscles in her neck.

"Oh! This feels nice. I'll be asking for the deluxe spa treatment again."

"Anytime."

She ran her hands through her hair, searching for dry, crusty cum. Hank noticed and said, "He shot some of his cum into your hair. I washed it away."

"Thanks, Dad." Her face turned red.

His hands rested on her shoulders gently pressing his thumbs into her flesh. She grabbed his hands and brought them to her breasts.

She snickers and said, "Who was it that said you get the good with the bad? Washing cum out of my hair couldn't have been fun."

Hank pulled his hand off her tits.

She grabbed his wrists and put them back. "I'm serious. Enjoy them. I know I'll enjoy your loving, gentle touch." She leaned her head on the back curved edge of the tub and closed her eyes.

Hank squeezed and fondled her boobs.

"Mmm," his daughter moaned.

He admired, appreciated, and reveled in their size and softness. He touched, stroked, palmed, and dragged his fingertip and fingernails on them.

"Oh," was his daughter's response.

He played with her cleavage, slipping his hands through the soft valley.

He tapped on her tits and made them wobble. That made him smile and Haley laugh.

He toyed with her nipples in every way imaginable. He pulled and pinched them. He was gentle, and he was rough. He grabbed her taut nips, pulled her breasts from side to side, and shook them, causing a wavy motion.

"Ah," she gasped. "Please not so rough," she pleaded.

"Sorry."

He gently caressed her breasts. He moved to the long side of the tub and kissed her nipples and the mounds of soft flesh. He tenderly sucked on the stiff pink peaks.

"Ohh!" she moaned. She raised a knee and spread her legs.

Hank noticed and accepted her invitation. He sucked on her tits and placed a hand on her newly accessible pussy.

"Oh!" she gasped sharply as he fingered her clit.

Hank explored both breasts with his hands, lips, and tongue. He also explored her vagina. His fingers and thumb rubbed her pubic mound, her labia, her clit, and his fingers found their way inside her vagina.

He rubbed her vagina's inner walls. She gasped and moaned when he caressed her G-spot.

His journey of exploration took him to her perineum and her asshole.

"Really?" she asked when he fingered her crinkled brown star. "You want to touch me there?"

"I want to touch you there and everywhere."

He pressed against the circular muscle. She slid away so his finger could not skewer her bottom.

"Stick to the pretty parts," she admonished him. She stood. Her body glistened as light reflected off the beads of water trickling down her body.

"Get undressed," she ordered. "Sex. Now. My bed."

She toweled off while he undressed. His penis was hard and thick and ready.

They went to her room. She ripped the bedspread off and said, "Lay on your back."

He complied with her order.

She mounted him, straddling his hips. She hurriedly impaled herself on his hard rod.

"Ohh!" they groaned.

She rode him roughly. It was not loving or gentle. Her hunger brought out her animalistic side.

He recognized her need to be in control. She needed to get off. Her orgasm would be a ticket to another world. A place of peace, joy, and happiness.

She rutted fiercely. Her eyes were clenched; her tits bounced and jiggled. Spittle fell from her mouth.

He gave it to her as hard as she dished it out. He was barely hanging on when she spasmed and cried out, "Ohhhhh!"

She came. He came.

The fucking stopped. She slumped forward. He caught her and embraced her. They lay in each other's arms.

Later, she walked to the bathroom, peed, and returned. She climbed into bed and said, "Go pee and clean up. I want you to come back and hold me all night long."

He did.

^^^

Hugh made many booty calls on Edith. They enjoyed the visits. He became a masterful and considerate lover.

After two years of screwing his grandma, he met a girl, and Edith's role changed. She reverted to being a traditional grandmother.

Haley finished her senior year. She studied hard, went to parties, and hung out with her friends. She didn't attempt to have sex or a relationship with any high school boys.

She made out with them, but she never removed her clothes or gave another BJ. No of her classmates got a sniff or a sighting of her pussy.

She was not celibate. She had great sex two or three times a week with her widowed father.

She went away to university. On every trip home and during school breaks, she and her father had sex.

She met a good man and married him after she graduated college.

Hank proudly walked her down the aisle. He wasn't proud that he plowed the bride-to-be before the rehearsal dinner. Haley begged and said, "Come on! One last time for old time's sake."

Gwen and Gary had another child, and as soon as physically possible, they were rutting like animals.

Everyone who lived in Northern Virginia in 1974 remembers the winter storm that shut down Interstate 95.

A few remember it fondly.

The End