Trapped in Car on a Frozen Highway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On a scale of one to ten. Ten being Disneyland..."

"A twelve!"

They shared a laugh.

When they were done, Hank said, "Turn around, Babe. Face the windshield."

She repositioned her body. She felt his cock prodding her ass. She slid it inside her pussy.

"Ohh!" they moaned.

"Open your legs," Hank said. "While you ride me, I'm going to rub your clit. Let's see if we can't make you orgasm this time."

"Okay."

She rode his big hard dick. She experimented with pace and angles.

Hank sat still and kissed her neck, played with her boobs, and fingered her pussy.

She moaned constantly and once shouted, "Oh, God! I love sex!"

Haley closed her eyes and opened her mouth. This allowed her to moan and breathe more efficiently. The frequency of both increased. So did the speed of her riding her father's cock.

Hank noticed and thrust into her and rubbed her button faster.

"Oh! Oh, God! Oh, God! OH, GOD!" she shouted.

Haley froze.

She stopped breathing and made no sounds. She focused on the wonderful sensation that came from the innermost part of her. She felt it radiated out to the tips of her fingers and toes.

Hank grunted and drove his cock through her clenching vagina. He got the friction he needed. He groaned and climaxed harder than he'd in years.

"Oh. Ohhh!" he moaned as his spunk and sperm filled his daughter.

^^^

The Bakers, exhausted and satisfied, fell asleep with their bodies pressed against the naked body of the one who'd made them orgasm.

At 6:35 a.m. the women woke because they needed to relieve themselves. They woke their companions.

Edith shook Hugh and said, "Wake up, Lover boy. I need to pee."

"Ahhh," he groaned. "Okay." He stretched.

The men and women slipped on their shoes and coats and stepped out into the darkness. They quickly did their business and got back inside.

The cars were started; the heat and radios turned on.

The radio announcer said, "Salt trucks and plows have finally been able to get onto Interstate 95. Authorities say it will be a slow process to get every stranded motorist off the highway. It may be noon before it is completed."

The hoorahs were dampened by the news that they might be stuck in the cold for another six hours.

The couples ate and drank and returned to cuddling naked under their coats. They were refreshed from their sleep. Their hopes were buoyed by the news on the radio.

At 7:20 a.m., they watched the sunrise.

"That's beautiful," Haley said as she looked at the horizon. "The storm clouds are gone. It's going to be a beautiful sunny day.

The couples watched the rising sun and snuggled under their coats. Soon they were kissing and caressing each other. Haley and Hugh did it because it was fun. Gary and Gywn did it for love. Edith and Hank did it out of the obligation they felt to prepare their partners, and due to the lack of anything else to do.

^^^

"Fuck me, Big Man," Gywn said as she climbed on top of his dick.

"Yes, ma'am!"

His big hard dick slid into her warm wet vagina.

^^^

"I want to eat you, Grandma," Hugh said.

"We don't have to resort to cannibalism," she responded with a twinkle in her eyes. "We will be out of here by mid-day."

"You know what I mean. I want to perform oral sex on you. I hear women like it, and I haven't a clue what to do or where to start. If not for the peek I got of your vagina, I wouldn't know a thing about what girls are hiding under their bushy pubic hair."

"Okay. Get the flashlight, and I'll give you a tour and tutorial."

She climbed off him and made herself a bed with their clothes. She sat with her back against the door and her legs spread. She pulled a coat over her head and torso.

Hugh tossed his coat onto his back. He put his head between her legs and turned on the light. He focused the beam on his Nana's pussy.

"The outer portion of a woman's genitals is called the vulva...."

She went on to point to and identify the parts. Then she explained how a man can please a woman.

"So the clitoris is the key?" Hugh asked.

"Yes. It's a very tender and sensitive area. Be gentle."

"I'd recommend that you wet your finger before touching a woman's pussy. A tongue is the best thing to use. It's soft and damp."

"Can I lick you?"

"I thought you'd never asked!"

Hugh tentatively licked her pussy. He touched her lips and slit.

"Oh! Nice," Edith said. When his tongue touched her clit.

"You like that?" he asked.

"Very much. Do more. Especially my clit.

Hugh licked her pussy and paid special attention to her button. She moaned and sighed. She gave him some pointers.

He kissed her nub. He sucked, flicked, and massaged it with his lips and tongues.

She moaned often.

He tasted her fluid and jammed his tongue into her hole. He got the best responses when he tongued her button.

"Oh! Yes! Keep doing thaaaaattttt!"

The volume of her voice rose as she spoke. She orgasmed, her body spasmed, and her heart beat fast.

Hugh pulled back and smiled. He let her rest and asked, "That got you off fast."

Edith sat up and said, "Yes. Screwing is nice, but for women, the fun part is foreplay, and the direct clitoral stimulation by a man's hand or tongue is the bomb. I mean out of sight!"

They laughed at her use of 70's slang.

"You should incorporate oral sex into your foreplay. If you get your lady off first, she won't care if she doesn't cum during intercourse. And, we are multi-orgasmic. Once you get us going, we can go and go and go.

"You should do me now."

Edith climbed on top of Hugh and slipped his engorged member inside her.

"Oh!" they moaned.

She rode him. They did the stop/start technique again. Hugh accidentally bit her nipple and heard her yelp. The yelp turned into an orgasmic cry.

Edith climaxed, and so did Hugh.

^^^

"I love lying on your chest," Haley said. "The boys I've been with don't have chest hair. However, I don't think that's the appeal. I like your scent. I like listening to your heartbeat, feeling the warmth of your skin, and having your arms wrapped around me."

"I like having you in my arms," Hanke said. "You smell good, and your skin's so soft."

She giggled and said, "You mean you like my bare breasts pressed against your skin?"

"Guilty!

They laughed.

"Can I see them?" Hank asked. "Last night it was too dark to get a good look."

"Sure." She pulled away from him, sat tall, and pushed out her chest. Her boobs were inches from his face.

"Wow!" he said as he stared in awe at her large pinked-tip globes. They were alabaster white except for her cleavage and tops which her bikini top allowed to be exposed to the sun.

His hands slowly gravitated toward them. He touched and squeezed them.

The spell broke. Hank apologized and said, "I'm sorry I touched your boobs. Maybe you do have magnets in them. Unconsciously, without a thought on my part, my hands were drawn to your breasts.

She smiled and showed that she wasn't upset. She said, "Yeah! I have a secret power."

They laughed.

Hank withdrew his hands.

"Don't stop. I like the way you touch me. How about one more lesson before our rescue?"

"If you want to."

"I do." She lifted a breast and brought a nipple to his lips

He sucked; she sighed and ran her manicured fingers through his hair.

He kissed, caressed, squeezed, and suckled at her stiff peak.

"Mmmmm. I love the way you treat my boobs. I thought they were mounds to fill out my sweaters. Who knew they could provide so much pleasure? I'm warm all over.

She giggled and blushed when she added, "And very wet in one place."

Hank continued to enjoy her breasts. He sent one hand South and fingered her.

"Oh! Oh God!" she called out.

She moaned and produced more fluid as her father worked two erogenous zones.

"Kiss me," his daughter begged.

Hank kissed Haley, and he rubbed her nub. She passionately kissed him and squirmed on his lap.

They stayed this way for a while. Neither was eager to stop.

Time passed.

Hank bit her earlobe and whispered, "I'm going to make you cum. Turn around and mount me,"

Haley sat with her back to him. Her pussy enveloped his cock.

"Oh, God!" they moaned.

Hank bit her on the shoulder and jabbed his cock into her.

"Oh!" she yelled.

She rode him boldly; he fingered her furiously.

It had the desired response.

She gasped for air and moaned often. Her firm tits bounced. Her thick rigid points were tilted upward toward the sky.

She became agitated. Her face and a splotch of skin near her collarbone turned red. She sucked air in through her mouth. She closed her eyes, her head lolled from side to side, and she screamed, "OOHHHH!"

She went silent; her body froze.

Hank stopped fingering her and rapidly slammed his dick into her.

"Ahhh!" he groaned as he shot his load inside his daughter and joined her in the joyous world where all you feel is pleasure.

Minutes passed. Their heart and breathing rates dropped.

"Wow! So that's what sex is all about!" Haley said.

"Yes. It's kind of nice when done right."

They enjoyed the afterglow of their orgasms.

They were surprised when a guy in a yellow vest rapped on the side window and shouted, "Are you all right?"

Hank pulled a coat aside and looked at him without speaking.

"Sir, are you okay? Do you need water?" the highway worker asked.

Haley peeked at the intruder and saw him holding a bottle of water. She whispered, "Dad, take the water if you can get it without revealing our nakedness."

"Ah...I'm fine. I could use the water. If you place it on my hood, I'll get it in a minute."

"You got it."

The worker pushed it into the snow piled on his car. He said, "The VADOT has vehicles on the highway. We are clearing the road of snow and wrecks. We'll get you out of here soon."

"Thanks,' Hank said and forced a smile.

"Is he gone?" His daughter asked in a low voice.

"Yes."

She cracked up, laughed, and said, "We were almost caught! I can't believe you had your dick in me while having a conversation with a stranger!"

^^^

A couple of hours later, the Bakers drove off the highway. They went to yesterday's destination: Edith and Ernie's house.

They showered, borrowed clothing to wear, and had a belated birthday celebration.

^^^

After the party, Gary, Gwyn, and their kids went home.

"Want a ride back to school, son?" Hank asked. "Haley and I are heading out."

Hugh yawned and said, "No thanks. I'm bushed and need a good night's rest. With my crazy college roommates, I'm not sure that's possible. Grandma said I could sleep here."

Edith perked up and said, "The poor boy needs his sleep, and we have a spare bedroom. I have errands to run tomorrow that'll take me by his school. It's no problem to drop him off."

"Okay," Hank said. "Good night everyone."

"Goodbye," Haley said.

There was a round of hugs; people left.

Edith, Ernie, and Hugh stayed. They settled in front of the television.

"What a drink?" Ernie asked.

"No bourbon for me," Edith said. "I had my fill last night."

"Me neither," Hugh said. "Are there other options?"

"How about a round of mojitos?"

There was universal agreement for that drink. Ernie played mixologist; they all imbibed.

At 9:30 p.m., Edith stood and said, "Good night, Hugh. We are off to bed."

"Good night," he said. He stayed and watched more television. Ernie and Edith departed.

Around ten o'clock, Ernie walked into the family room wearing his robe. He sat beside Hugh, and casually said, "I've learned we have something in common. We both enjoy having sex with Edith."

"What? How?" Hugh sputtered as he stood. He looked anxious.

"It's okay, boy. She told me about the night you spent in the cold car. You're not in trouble. Edith is a fine woman. I'm proud to say she's been my wife for forty-five years.

Hugh stared at his grandfather. He was uncomfortable and guarded.

Ernie smiled and said, " She's the last woman I've slept with, and I understand your first. We both made a good choice. It's a shame that 'm not able to satisfy her anymore. She's a beautiful, passionate woman.

"She's in the bed in the guest bedroom. Go to her and give her your best. It goes without saying that if you hurt her or ever reveal you've been with her, I will kill you."

Ernie looked at Hugh with steely eyes that made Hugh believe he'd carried out the threat.

"I'd never hurt her. I'm grateful for....everything."

"Good. Don't keep her waiting."

Hugh rushed to the bedroom. When he opened the door, he found his grandmother looking elegant and beautiful as she reclined on a pile of pillows on the turned-down bed.

Her long gray hair, which she'd been wearing up all evening, was loose. It cascaded down in waves two inches past her shoulders. Her hair was bright and shining and a silvery shade of gray.

She was wearing a leopard print silk nightgown. It flattered her best features. It had a deep V-neck that exposed her bountiful braless breasts and was short so her lovely, shapely legs could be seen.

"Hi, handsome," she said.

Her legs were crossed at the ankles. She uncrossed them and slowly recrossed them, putting the other foot on top. It was a move women with great gams used to draw attention to their pinup quality pins.

"I see you had a chat with my husband. I have no secrets from him. I told him about our trysts. Everything is okay. My happiness makes him happy. He can no longer satisfy me in bed and agrees you are a good choice for a partner.

"You're young and virile, and we both have good reasons to keep our relationship secret. Undress and join me in bed."

She rolled over onto her stomach, looked over her shoulder, and said, "I remember you saying that you'd like to get a better look at my bum."

She pulled her gown up, exposed her bare bottom, and asked, "What do you think?"

"It's gorgeous. You're one sexy woman."

He kicked off his shoes, tore off his clothes, and sat beside her. He caressed her bottom and said, "Magnificence."

"You promised to kiss it."

He planted a kiss on each cheek. He squeezed the soft meaty flesh and gazed in awe at her derriere. He got a peek at her vagina and anus.

"I love it," he said, excitedly. "I love you too, Grandma."

They came together and kissed.

They lay on the bed, kissing and caressing each other. He fondled her breasts. She gripped and stroked his hard cock.

They found their way to mutual oral sex. Hugh pushed aside her salt and pepper pubes, licked her slit, and focused on her button.

"Ohh"! she moaned. She gasped and sighed and found time to give her grandson an excellent blowjob.

He rolled her over and explored her butt. He touched and squeezed her cheeks. His hand explored her butt, butt crack, and pussy. He did a follow-up exam with his tongue. He licked her ass hole, prodded it with a rolled tongue and a wet finger.

Oh!" she moaned as he penetrated her ass, passed his first knuckle.

He moved on to her pussy and enjoyed her sweet nectar.

When she was very wet, breathing through her mouth, he pulled her hips up and thrust his cock inside her.

"Oh!" they gasped.

They paused, enjoyed the initial penetration, and then rutted like animals doing the deed doggie style.

He played with her saggy, swinging breasts. She rubbed her clit to move things along.

They found joy at the same moment.

"Oh!" she cried out as she came.

"Oh, God!" he hollered as his dick exploded and he ejaculated inside her.

They fell in a heap, gasped, and enjoyed their euphoric feelings.

They dawdled in bed. They talked, kissed, and caressed.

When Hugh got another erection, Edith asked, "Are you familiar with reverse cowgirl?"

"No."

She pushed him on his back and straddled his hips. She was facing his feet. She put his cock in her pussy, and slowly lowered her big bum.

"Like the view?" she asked, laughing.

"I love the view!"

They fucked.

Hugh didn't last too long. The sight of her ass and his dick sliding in and out of her pussy was too much.

"Ohhh!" he moaned as he came.

Edith smiled and said, "I knew you'd like this position and fill me with your cream. Thanks. I had fun. Sleep. I'm going to return to my husband."

^^^

The next morning, Hugh woke to the smell of bacon. He used the bathroom, dressed, and headed to the kitchen.

"Morning," Ernie called out cheerfully. "I like a big breakfast. I'm making a Western omelet and lots of bacon. Care to join me?"

"Ahh. Sure," Hugh said hesitantly.

Edith appeared, looking beautiful in full makeup and with her hair fixed up nicely. She had an untied sheer lace robe over red silk pajamas.

From the way that her breasts moved, Hugh instantly knew that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Want some coffee?" she asked pleasantly.

"Yes. Please."

"Sit. I'll bring it to you," she said with a smile. She poured him a cup and placed it on the table in front of him.

She bent at the waist, and Hugh got a great downblouse view of her boobs. Hugh ogled the goods and looked up in time to see her wink.

His grandparents served breakfast and chatted amicably about the storm and the birthday party. They discussed their plans for the day and asked about Hugh's.

There was no mention that Edith and Hugh had had sex. No hints or undertones that anything unusual had happened. From all appearances, it was a normal family meal.

"I have errands to run," Edith said. "I can drop you off at college this morning."

"That'd be great."

The ride to school was no different than their time at the breakfast table.

Edith chatted calmly and comfortably with him.

When she pulled to a stop in front of his dorm, Edith said, "I enjoyed having sex with you. Ernie is okay with it. I can accept with no malice or regret if you view it as an unusual event spawned by unusual circumstances never to be repeated or spoken about.

"However, if you wish to learn more about sex and pleasing women, I'm more than happy to continue. You've been a perfect gentleman. Respectful to me and my husband.

"We're not lovers. There is no where this can go. It's just sex. If you want to fuck or have your dick sucked, I'm a phone call away. When you tire of me and my old saggy body or meet someone special, we will end our physical relationship with no hard feelings.

"I'll go back to being your doting grandmother and you one of my adorable grandchildren. Got it?"

He nodded. He opened the door and paused. He looked back at her and said, "We can have more sex?"

Edith raised her hand to the side of her head with her pinkie and thumb extended as if it were a telephone and sang a verse from a Petula Clark song,

"Call me

don't be afraid, you can call me

Maybe it's late, but just call me

Tell me, and I'll be around."

Hugh smiled because of her melodic voice and the message. He said, "I'll be calling you. I love you! You're the best grandmother in the world!"

^^^

At nine o'clock, on a Friday night, Haley was at her party with her classmates. They drank, talked, danced and flirted.

Billy, the punk who shouted 'Honk! Honk!' at the last party when he grabbed Haley's ta-tas, walked in. He was drunk. He gave a girlfriend of Haley's a hard time. He groped her breasts and tried to shove his hand up her skirt.

"Stop it, Billy!" Haley shouted, confronting him. "You've no right to touch Kim like that."

"Jealous?" he asked. He leered at Haley and raised his hands to grab her twin peaks.

Haley knocked his hands aside, got in his face, and shoved her hand down the front of his pants. She found his genitals and asked, "How does it feel to be violated? To have someone touching your privates?"

She sneered at him as she squeezed his dick and balls.

"Owe!" he hollered in pain.

She looked him in the eyes, and whispered, "Is this all you've got? These are the smallest balls and littlest dick I've encountered. I have a mind to strip you and expose your baby dick."