Trapped in Car on a Frozen Highway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened one eye. In the moonlight, he saw his naked daughter beaming. She was biting her lower lip. He guessed it was to stop her from speaking.

He opened the other eye.

Haley took that as a signal she could talk. Words rapidly poured out of her.

"How was it? It was great for me. So many new sensations. I didn't cum. I thought I might, but I think I was too overwhelmed. I liked having sex!"

Her bright cheery expression changed. She looked worried and said, "Was I any good? Do you have any suggestions? Criticisms? What do I need to work on?"

Hank placed his hands on her face, smiled, and said, "Slow down. You are a beautiful woman with a rocking body. You're the total package: blond hair, blue eyes, great tits, and a round, plump bottom."

She smiled and didn't think it weird that this description was coming from her father.

"It's a joy to be with you," he added. "How are you? Sore? Anything hurt?"

"I feel fine. Earlier, when I jumped on your penis it hurt. Nothing bigger than a Tampon has been inside me, and I use the small, slim ones.

"This time it was perfect. I was ready and lubricated. I easily stretched to accommodate your big dick. My body did it automatically. I loved the feeling of being stretched...being filled...having you inside me.

"Your cock was so hard! And warm. It's rubbed places that I didn't know existed. I felt pleasure I'd never experienced before."

She put her face an inch from his, and said, "Can we do it again? Now?""

He laughed, rubbed his nose against hers, and said, "Look at my dick."

She looked down. The light from the moon didn't hit that spot. She reached down and touched his shrunken member and said, "Awe! It's so small and soft. How do we make it big and strong again?"

She looked him in the eyes and said excitedly, "Do you want a blowjob?"

"Hold your horses," he said gently. "This is a good time to talk about a few things. We learned it takes women time and foreplay to get ready for sex. Once you're ready, you can have sex over and over again and have multiple orgasms.

"A man needs time to recover after an orgasm.

"If I was your age, I could be ready to go in ten minutes. The older the man the longer the recovery period. I need thirty minutes to an hour. A sixty-year-old may require twenty-four hours."

"I see," she said.

"Sex is fun, right?"

She nodded.

"Pretty intimate though. You're naked. You're vulnerable...Let me be a Dad for a bit. Please don't be frivolous with your body. Don't have sex with every Tom, Dick, and Harry. It's a special act. Reserve it for someone you care about. Someone who deserves it.

"Guys will want to do things. Remember, it's your body; you're in charge. We decide what's acceptable and what's not okay."

She gave him a questioning look.

"For instance, guys like blowjobs. They will want them all the time and will want to cum in your mouth, and on your breasts, butt, and face. You have to be firm and draw the line. Spit or swallow. Your choice. Neither option will ruin a man's fun.

"If a guy whines or demands you swallow when you don't want to, offer him his spunk. Shove a finger in his face and ask him to taste it. He won't, and that should end the argument.

"A woman's fluid is wonderful to taste or smell. A male's spunk isn't. Probably because we are made of snips and snails and puppy dog tails, and girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice."

"I don't see a problem with a man ejaculating on your tits or ass, but I don't think it's proper or respectful for him to cum on your face. I could never do that to a woman I care about. If the guy's asking to do that, I think you're with the wrong guy."

"Another thing. I know you're on birth control, but that doesn't protect you from STDs. You should insist every partner wear a condom. They'll complain; tell them you won't make your husband wear one on your honeymoon.

"It's amazing that you can give birth to a child. Your reproductive organs are awesome," Hank said.

"They are also fragile and vulnerable. Not all STDs are incurable and life-threatening. However, they can mess up your plumbing and leave you sterile.

"It's not worth the risk. Any man worth his salt will understand your concerns and respect your wishes. After all, when you have sex with someone, you are having sex with everyone he had sex with, and every one of their previous partners.

"Promise me no sex without a condom?"

"I hear guys say they don't like rubbers because they diminish their pleasure."

"That's bullshit. They are too lazy to buy them, and they don't want to wear them. You, my dear, are worth the time, trouble, and cost. You tell them that."

"Okay, Daddy. I like babies. I want to go to college and have a career. I also want to get married and have kids."

"You can have it all, Honey," Hank said. "Let me hold you and keep you warm while we wait for my erection."

She snuggled against him. He covered them with the coats and held her tight.

^^^9:05 p.m.^^^

Haley stretched, lifted her head off her father's shoulder, and said, "I need to pee."

"Me too. Shall we dress?"

"No. I haven't gotten the hang of outdoor peeing. I'll wear my clog and coat. Let's make it a quick trip."

"A beautiful woman wearing only her coat is sexy," her father said. "If I got caught dressed that way, I'd be arrested as a pervert."

They chuckled.

He put on his pants sans underwear. They put on their shoes and coats. Hank grabbed the flashlight, and they went to their usual spot.

Hank made no pretense of not watching his daughter squat and pee. He said, "Moonlight is magical. Its silvery light makes even pissing in the snow a beautiful sight."

He turned the flashlight on, lit up her pussy, and said, "It's not the action, but where the fluid comes from that intrigues and fascinates me."

She giggled until her flow stopped, She wiped, stood, and closed her coat. She said, "That show is going to cost you."

"Oh."

"Yes. Penises intrigue me. The fact that guys can pee standing up fascinates me."

She came to him, looked him in the eye, and unzipped his pants. She said, "I'm going to hold your dick while you pee. You might want to turn the light off, so we don't get arrested.

Hank shut off the flashlight.

Haley fished his growing cock out of his pants and pointed it toward the guard rail. He began to pee.

Haley giggled and moved his dick from side to side and up and down. She said, "This is fun. So cool. Just point and shoot."

When his flow stopped, she asked, "What do you do now? Wipe?"

"No. Give it a good shake and put it away."

She did and said, "It's not fair. Peeing is so simple for you. We have to fight with pantyhose and tight jeans. We worry that the roll of toilet paper will run out."

"Life's not fair," her Dad said. Let's get inside. It's cold out here."

They hurried inside, turned the car on, and the heater on high.

^^^

Gary and Gwyn woke. They put their shoes and coats on and went to their outdoor privy to do their business.

They got in the car, started it, and waited for the heat to come.

"Hey, Babe, want a beer?" Gary asked.

"Yes, and a snack."

They drank cold beer and ate chips and pretzels as the blower fed them warm air.

^^^

"Time to make a trip outside," Edith said. She got off Hugh and put on her skirt, shoes, and coat.

Hugh dressed in jeans, a shirt, shoes, and a light-duty coat.

Edith illuminated the path to the front of the car with the flashlight. She squatted and peed.

Her grandson whipped out his dick and peed too.

She wiped; he shook.

He helped her stand, and they hurried into the car.

Edith started the motor. They shared the bourbon as they listened to the state's traffic update as they waited for the hot air to flow.

"Damn it!" Edith cursed. "There's been no progress."

"Want some jerky?" Hugh asked.

She took a piece. They ate it and alternated drinking cold water from the plastic tubs and whiskey straight from the bottle.

^^^

The Bakers allowed the cars to run for ten minutes. Their vehicles weren't warm, but it helped alleviate the chill from the recent trip outside.

They stripped and snuggled under their coats and clothes.

"Thank God you're with me," Gwyn said. "I'd die...I'd freeze to death without you." She kissed him.

"I love you, " he said. "You make this horrible ordeal bearable."

He kissed her; she hugged him and returned the kiss. The old married couple went at it.

Gary was kind, loving, and gentle.

She rode him like a whore looking for a big tip at a strip club.

"Ohh!" They cried out as they found bliss.

^^^

Edith climbed on Hugh and pressed her soft naked flesh against his firm twenty-year-old body. She said, "I gave you two gratuitous fucks without any demand that you give me pleasure or make me climax.

"I did this because you're inexperienced, and it would be foolish to think that you are capable of lasting long enough to make me orgasm.

"I still have no expectations that you'll ring my bell this time, but I don't think it's too much to ask that you try. You are more attuned to me. You can tell by the sounds I make what I like.

"Use that skill as we have intercourse. Do I want it fast or slow, fierce or loving? What angle do I prefer? We are restricted by the car, otherwise, I'd add different positions.

"Let's not ignore the elephant in the room, you need to develop stamina. One or two minutes of fucking isn't going to get any woman off. A partner you satisfy sexually is more likely to invite you to her bed for a second tryst.

"I will not grade you harshly in this regard. I know this activity is new and exciting, and the level of pleasure overwhelms you. I'd like to see some improvement. You can pause and even pull out to get yourself under control."

He nodded.

"Get me warm," his grandmother said, brandishing a big smile. "You've got soft lips and a magical touch."

He grinned like the Cheshire cat. She closed her eyes and kissed him on the lips.

^^^

Gary turned the car off and said, "Sorry, Babe. No telling how long we're going to be stuck. We have to conserve our fuel."

"Does that mean I need to get nakkid!"

They laughed and stripped and cuddled skin-on-skin under their coats. They didn't have a lot of options, so they kissed and engaged in heavy petting.

"Love you," Gwyn muttered as Gary's tongue and lips worked on her breasts. His actions quickened her heart and made her feel warm all over.

^^^

Haley and Hank sat in the car and listened to the racket the heater made.

Haley turned on the radio and pressed the first button. They caught the last verse of Hank Williams Jr. singing "Family Tradition".

So don't ask me

Hank, why do you drink?

Hank, why do roll smoke?

Why must you live out the songs that you wrote?

Stop and think it over

Try to put yourself in my unique position

If I get stoned and sing all night long

It's a family tradition.

Haley laughed and said, "I don't understand how you can listen to that?"

"Oh," her father teased. "Are you going to tell me I should be listening to your generation's music? What's it called? 'Gunk'. The other day, I accidentally stumbled across "Jungle Boogie". That's a musical masterpiece."

She laughed and said, "It's a great song to dance to, and the genre is called funk."

"You aren't trying to convince me that young people jumping around like they are having a fit is dancing, are you?"

"And the jitterbug and bunny hop are so superior?"

They laughed.

Hank turned the car off.

They undressed. He saw her distinct tan lines. The moonlight gave an eerie shimmer to her two bright white bands of flesh.

She snuggled into him, and he pulled their coats over them.

Haley sighed and asked, "What kind of family traditions do we have?"

"Lots. Celebrating birthdays, decorating the Christmas tree, and going camping.

"Family dinners at Thanksgiving and on Christmas Eve," Haley added.

"In general, being there for each other," Hank said.

"Kind of how you're here for me now? Teaching me about sex?" Haley asked.

Her father flinched when she said the word 'sex', and re-affirmed the words he was comfortable with. "Our family tradition is being there for each other."

Hank pulled her tightly to his chest, ending the uncomfortable discussion.

His peace was short-lived.

"Damnit! Can I catch a break?" Hank said in his brain as he felt his dick get hard.

^^^9:50 p.m.^^^

"Oh. Oh," Gwyn moaned as her husband sucked on one soft breast and fingered her clit.

The pungent fragrance emanating from her pussy filled the car. Her fluid wet her husband's thighs.

He stopped diddling her, grabbed his cock, and pushed it inside her.

She giggled and said, "You know I'm ovulating."

"That explains why I find you so damn irresistible. Your pheromones are on overdrive."

"Let's make a baby," she said. She bounced on his dick as he thrust into her.

"Yes, and this will break our honeymoon record for sex," he said.

^^^

Hugh and Edith kissed. The young man pawed her ass as their tongues touched and tangled.

She chuckled and asked, "Do you like my bum?"

"Yes. It's soft and round."

"Enjoy it while you can. It's transitioning. When I was your age, my hips were three-four inches, and you could bounce a quarter off my butt. Two kids and forty-five years later, it's four inches bigger and soft and plump and sagging.

"Soon, my muscle tone will be gone, and I'll have a droopy butt. My tits will be down to my navel, and my bum will be down at my knees."

"I wish we weren't in this car. I'd like to see it. I'd hold it, squeeze it, and kiss it."

"Do you want a second date?" She laughed.

"Yes!"

She grabbed her dangling breasts and brought them to his face. He cupped and held them as he attacked her nipples.

"Ohhh," she moaned. "Maybe we can get together another time...in a warm bed."

"That would be groovy!"

Hugh tongued her nipples and squeezed her soft fabulous, prodigious boobs.

"Ohh."

Edith rocked her hips and dry-humped her grandson.

His erection was trapped between them. She flipped her hips and rubbed her clit against his hard shaft.

"Oh. Oh," she moaned softly.

Hugh gave her excellent foreplay. He appeared to never cease to be amazed by her tits. He said, "I love your breasts. They're so big and soft, and you have giant nipples. Many girls my age have tiny tits. If they have boobs, they're very firm. Not soft and squeezable like yours.

"They don't have your suckable nipples. They have little pink, dime-sized nips. I can't latch on to them. Yours are wonderful.

"Thanks. I'm wet and ready. Are you ready?"

"READY!"

"We are going to do it differently this time. Instead of you whaling away at me with your dick, this time I want you to hold back. Stroke it in and out of me in a controlled manner.

"We are going to use the stop/start method to delay your orgasm. When you feel yourself close to cumming, stop. We'll give you time to compose yourself. After a minute or two, we'll resume. We can stop a second, third, or fourth time, if necessary when you're afraid you're losing control.

"I'll tell you when it's okay for you to orgasm. Got it?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

She rose onto her haunches, grabbed his cock, put it into position, and slowly lowered herself on his steely dick.

"Ohhhh," they moaned.

Hugh arranged the coats over them and looked at her expectantly. She nodded; he drove his dick into her as she rode him at a moderate pace.

"Oh," Hugh groaned.

"Ohh," she moaned.

"Think about baseball statistics, papers due at school, or envision bloody car wrecks," Edith suggested. "Distract your mind, so you don't shoot off like a rocket at the fireworks display on the Fourth of July."

"Ah. Thanks for the suggestions. Maybe we should take a break."

"No problem."

They stopped their hips. Hugh took a deep breath and buried his chest in her cleavage. He stayed there for two minutes.

"I think I'm ready," he said.

They languidly had intercourse. Still, he had to grit his teeth and pause two more times.

"You're doing better," Edith said encouragingly. She wiped the sweat off his brow.

They started up again after a few minutes. It wasn't long before Edith saw signs of a struggle on his face. She grinned and said, "Pound me! Machine gun my pussy!"

Hugh looked up at her; his eyes and lips said, "Thank you."

He thrust into her rapidly. After a few strokes, he bellowed, "OHHH!" and came inside his grandmother.

His passionate pokes were enough for Edith.

"Ohhhh!" she cried out as she orgasmed. Her body trembled and quaked. Her pulsating pussy gripped and released his spewing cock.

They rested and concentrated on their bliss.

"Did you climax?" he asked eventually.

She stroked his hair and said, "Yes. My body was wracked by the same wonderful feeling you experienced. If you can do that to every Jennie, Amy, and Kimberly in your class, you will be the most popular guy at school.

"Make it good for them, and you'll get all the pussy you can handle."

^^^

Haley giggled and said, "He's back!"

She slid onto the floor, held his thick member, and licked it like it was an ice cream cone.

"This isn't right," Hank said, and he shielded his cock with his hands.

"I need to practice. I'm tired of being laughed at. Of being made to feel inept. Do you want me fumbling around with drunk eighteen-year-olds? I could get raped."

"Of course not."

"Let's follow our family tradition. The tradition of helping."

"Right. Okay. Just this time. This is an extraordinary circumstance."

"Yes.....So Daddy, does it feel good when I do this?"

She wrapped her lips around his dick and sucked. She moved her mouth back and forth, sliding up and down his shaft. She did this rapidly and repeatedly.

"Or do you prefer this?" She slowed the in-and-out pace and caressed his penis with her tongue.

"Or this?" She sucked and nibbled on the tip of his dick while she stroked her shaft. She looked at him with her big blue eyes.

"Good God! Where did you learn all that?"

"Parties. I watch the other girls. Did I do it right?"

"You were great. All the techniques are winners. Sit on my lap. Any more oral sex from you, and I'll be shouting and shooting my load into your mouth."

Haley smiled proudly. She climbed on her dad and said, "I'm ready to take it slow and have plenty of foreplay."

She closed her eyes, puckered her lips, and placed them on his.

They kissed. A lot.

"I love kissing," she said. She giggled and added, "I also love when you suck on my breasts, touch my clitoris, and put your dick inside me." She laughed uproariously.

"You are a naughty girl," he teased.

"Naughty meaning bad or naughty as in hot?" She gave him a smoldering look.

"God save me! You're getting the hang of this."

She sat tall, grabbed a boob, and presented the pink-tipped, pale orb to her father. The nipple had a half-inch tall tip. She pressed it against his mouth.

He opened and sucked on her teat.

"Oh! I love it," she gushed.

Hank suckled one nipple and fondled the other breast. He was a fair man and switched, giving each equal and adequate loving attention.

All the while, his daughter moaned and cooed.

"Oh, Daddy. I'm warm all over." She giggled and added, "And very wet down below."

She reached in between her legs, scooped up some fluid, and brought it up to her nose. She sniffed it and said, "I don't get the appeal. Boys rave about our pussies and our juice. It has an earthy smell and an acidic taste. What's the big deal?"

She presented her finger to Hank. He inhaled and enveloped her finger with his mouth.

"Really? My pee comes out down there!"

"Men don't care. For us, down there is the Holy Grail. The treasure of treasures. The most valuable object in the world. A vagina is the most wonderful thing on earth, and men would risk everything to stick their dicks in your warm box."