Trapping the Raider Ch. 02

Story Info
Ken runs to save Elsa from the tentacles.
2.6k words
4.42
4.2k
1

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

Sorry for the delay. I have ran afoul of the Literotica editors yet again. It has taken a couple of tries to get it right.

This is a new genre for me and I was not sure what category to fit this story into. It could be erotic horror, Scifi, Nonhuman or BDSM, but at its core it is always an erotic love story, with some erotic horror mixed in. Of course, all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc. for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories, and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way. This story started out with an erotic drawing I saw with tentacles ravaging a sexy young lady.

Trapping the Raider

Chapter 2

Professor Ken Connors arrived at their Air BnB in Bocas del Toro expecting to see Elsa. He had been attending a symposium in Panama City and when it was over joined his bride for a romantic vacation. He searched their room until he found a note from Elsa detailing her find.

She had discovered the whereabouts of a rumored cave filled with historical treasure. The cave supposedly contained a massive Spanish treasure that the native Cueva had stolen from the conquistadors. They had hidden the treasure in a cave but protected it with a series of boobytraps. Elsa thought she had discovered the location of the cave and had gone to find the treasure.

She had broken the cardinal rule of tomb raiding ... never go alone. Professor Connors never unpacked but headed to the location on Elsa's treasure map. He tried calling her cell phone first, but no answer could mean anything. Most likely there was no cell service in the jungle where her cave was located. Still, he had a bad feeling and knew he had to find her as quickly as possible.

Her note showed that she had been gone for three days, and he knew with a lot of luck he could maybe find the cave in a day or two. He cursed her impetuousness. It had taken him thirty-five years to find someone he could love and marry. Now she wanders off and gets herself in trouble. But her instincts were always good, and he would bet she was onto a great find. He only hoped he could find her in time before something bad happened.

Within four hours he was in the area of the cave and as night fell, he found the entrance to the cave. He donned his headlight and took two mag-lights into the cave. After two hours of carefully negotiating and disarming multiple mechanical traps he saw the love of his life, Elsa amidst a swarm of tentacles. She had been stripped naked, bound and stretched via tentacles above a pool of water.

Other tentacles appeared to be writhing over her erogenous areas, sexually torturing her. He saw tentacles wriggling over her breasts, between her thighs, and her waist in erotic caresses. They were pulsing between her legs, tugging at her nipples and gagging her mouth. The tentacles bound and held her flailing form, swarming over her in an unending sexual and erotic torment. Her hoarse pleas and gravely screams told him this had been going on for a long time.

As badly as he wanted to rush in and save her, he knew that the tentacles would then have them both as prisoners. He watched as the tentacles teased all the areas he loved to caress and tease as well. He watched attentively as the tentacles plucked at her nipples, fucked her pussy and even penetrated her anus. Elsa twisting in an erotic arch was an incredibly carnal sight. Even as he tried to find a way to save her, his eyes kept being drawn to the salacious squirming of his love's spectacular form. The scene before him was sensuous and steamily arousing. As he watched her stimulating and mesmerizing erotic dance, he almost didn't see the tentacle slowly edging towards his foot.

Just in time he saw the tentacle, drew his razor-sharp machete and chopped off the wandering tip. The tentacle reacted and Elsa screamed erotically as her tentacle seemed to swarm over her even more rapidly. The tentacle's reaction told him that the tentacle could feel and any reaction would be transmitted to Elsa. Her moan and whimper of erotic torment was followed by a raspy plea for help. Now he knew something else, it would kill Elsa if he waded into the tentacles cutting and slashing. Now he had to think of another way to save Elsa.

He backed away from the fiendish scene of his wife and love being brutally tormented. He could still hear her shrieks and cries and he needed to think, so he backed away until he could no longer hear Elsa's screams. His mind whirled and then he wondered how the creature could find its prey? Could it see? If so, then it had to have eyes and a brain to process the images. If not, then it found its prey either through vibrations in the rocks or feeling with little hairs sensing movement or maybe sensing body heat.

He stomped back into the cave watching to see if the tentacles reacted to the vibrations of his footfalls. As he entered the protector's lair, he saw the tentacles stretching towards him reacting to the minuscule vibrations in the rocks. So, he knew they reacted to vibrations, but that didn't preclude body heat or feeling as well. He quickly backed away from the approaching tentacles and began to ponder his next attempt to save the woman he loved.

He needed more data and withdrew some matches from his pocket, lit them and threw them between the tentacles and himself. They reacted to the heat and began surrounding the matches. So, it reacted to vibrations and heat. He would be willing to bet they could feel and distinguish between rock and flesh. With that in mind, a plan began to form, and he retreated from the cave running back to his and Elsa's car.

He returned almost an hour later double wrapped, from the soles of his feet to his head using the strips of mylar emergency blankets both he and Elsa carried with them. The blankets trapped your body heat and didn't let it escape. He dearly hoped this would be enough to allow him to approach Elsa, but he carried a bag of other useful things just in case. He carried two razor-sharp machetes and as he approached the tentacles he slowed and tested whether the tentacles would ignore him or if he needed a new plan.

Two tentacles approached and felt around his mylar wrapped legs. They briefly grabbed his legs, but released them, as if they weren't interested. Satisfied with the result, he began slowly shuffling towards the writhing mass of tentacles. Elsa's screams of erotic anguish continued to reverberate throughout the cave giving him a sense of urgency. Eventually, he had to step down into a shallow pit and as he did, he felt something like seashells under his feet.

Ken looked down and almost vomited. The entire pit was filled with human skeletons and if he had to guess, he would estimate at least fifty. He turned his horror away from what was under his feet and to the task at hand, but his resolve hardened because if he failed there would be two more skeletons. As quietly as he could he shuffled towards Elsa without crunching the bones beneath his feet. Unfortunately, some crunching noise and vibrations occurred and each time he stood still until the tentacles lost interest.

The heat inside his mylar suit was becoming unbearable, but he pushed on because the stakes were too high. Sweat began to drip into his eyes, but he could not make any sudden moves to wipe the perspiration from his eyes. Eventually he reached above Elsa's thrashing head and with one arm he wrapped her two arms together. Elsa's body was slick, and he had a hard time gripping her squirming form. When the time was right, he swung one of his machetes with all his strength towards the tentacles holding her arms.

He knew how the tentacles would react and Elsa would be jerked from his grasp if he didn't hold her tight. The machete sliced cleanly through the first tentacle and three quarters through the second. The tentacles reacted wildly jerking Elsa's body and fortunately ripped the remainder of the second tentacle in half. Her upper torso and arms were free. But that left the lower part of her body.

The torturous tentacles embedded in her pussy, mouth and anus were yanked out of her, almost pulling Elsa from his arms. She was dripping with her perspiration from all the exertion, and it made her hard to hold onto. In addition, the tentacles had left behind a slimy film that made Elsa's skin even harder to hold onto and wrestle away from the guardian.

The tentacles began pulling her writhing form towards the opening that the tentacles called home. Ken held tight to Elsa with one arm and hacking at flailing tentacles with the other. He eventually got lucky and sliced off the tentacle wrapped around her left leg, but other tentacles wrapped around her waist. It became a tug-of-war between Ken and the caretaker, with Elsa as the star.

Ken had another lucky shot as he cut the tentacle holding Elsa's right leg. However, other tentacles were trying to reclaim the protector's prize and coiled around her waist and left leg. The heat from the mylar suit generated sweat that made him lose the grip on his machete and it went flying off into the cave. He quickly made a grab for his second machete and resumed his battle with the tentacles.

At one point, Elsa's slippery form was tugged from his grasp and he was able to grab her arm before she was pulled away. He dropped his machete for a moment to reacquire a better grip on his glistening wife and once he had his arms securely around her tiny waist, he resumed the battle. The guardian changed tactics for a moment and made a grab for his arm. When he sliced the tentacle, the guardian resorted to its original victim ... Elsa.

He was making headway and inching away from the tentacles with Elsa in his arms when a tentacle grabbed his leg and pulled it out from under him. He lost several feet of ground and was almost pulled into the water before he succeeded in cutting off the offending tentacle. By the time he got to his feet several tentacles had managed to reacquire parts of Elsa's body and he started again slicing them from her waist, arms and legs.

With the tentacles no longer inside her torturing her sensitive sexual core, Elsa slumped limp, exhausted and unresponsive in his arms. Having her dead weight in his arms made fighting the tentacles that much more difficult. His arms and legs were aching with the strain of the battle and his body was drenched in sweat from both the exertion and heat from the mylar suit.

Still, he managed to make it back out of the shallow pool of water, across the shoreline of bones and to the lip of the shallow pit. With his last bit of strength, he managed to pull Elsa out of the pit collapsing onto the cave floor. He felt the tentacles still grabbing for Elsa and he knew now was no time for a breather. He shuffled along the floor dragging Elsa with him. Once he felt he was far enough out of range of the tentacles, he began stripping out of the mylar suit.

The Panamanian heat felt like air conditioning once the mylar was removed from his clothes. Then he checked on Elsa. Her eyes were vacant as though no one was behind them. Her body was knotted with every muscle in her gorgeous form pumped-up from the long period of bondage and exertion. Her body had lost her sleek womanly curves and looked more like a body builder after a competition. She was obviously dehydrated, glistening with perspiration, tentacle slime and her breathing consisted of huge gulps of air.

Elsa's ribs showed prominently against her skin along with the clearly defined muscle definition. Looking at her arid form, he knew that she had been fighting for her life for many hours, if not days. She had no water or food during her torturous captivity and Ken began dribbling bits of water into her mouth. He made sure to go slowly so she wouldn't choke on the water, but it was a good sign that she automatically swallowed the water.

He looked at the love of his life with her beautiful face vacant and unresponsive. While her body had obviously taxed beyond its limits, her mind had apparently shut down with the trauma of what she had been through. Her gorgeous body still twitched and squirmed with the bundles of nerves in her erogenous zones still enflamed and fully engaged. For several moments he began thinking about what to do to help her recover from the rape and torture she had been through.

He turned to look at the tentacled monster. A sudden rage filled him, and he remembered all those skeletons. "No more!" he muttered.

Ken ran to the entrance of the cave and grabbed the gallon container of gasoline he had brought with him. He hauled it back towards the tentacle pit, unscrewed the cap and threw it as far as he could into the pit and towards the tentacles home. He gave it a minute to pool, lit a flare and threw it into pit. With a satisfying WHUMP the gasoline ignited, but he realized that most of the gas was floating on the surface of the pool of water. He heard and smelled the tentacle flesh burning and saw it shrinking towards its cave-like home and under the water.

He watched to make sure the tentacles would no longer kill anyone, but once they disappeared under the surface of the water, he knew they were still alive. However, the crackling of the fire, the hissing of burning flesh and the smell of burnt meat permeated the cave. Any of the tentacles he had cut off and those above the water would no longer be a problem, still there were tentacles that had not been burned. He held Elsa tightly as he watched the tentacles shrink. Finally, he was satisfied that he had done all he could.

Ken gently picked up his unresponsive wife and stalked out of the cave. The hike to the cars was long and he was worn out from the fight with the tentacles to rescue his wife. A couple of times he had to stop and rest, but eventually found his way back to the cars. He pulled one of his shirts from his suitcase and wrapped Elsa's nude, tormented body into a clean men's dress shirt. He studied her, looking for injuries, but found nothing major. Her breathing was normal with a strong heartbeat, but her mind seemed empty and unoccupied.

She had survived other erotic torment and the time a Mayan Moon Goddess confiscated her body she had been forced to retreat in her mind. He was hoping that she was doing that now and would soon return to him.

He knew she was strong, and he would always be there for her. Ken buckled her into her seat and began his trek back to the hotel.


Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers