Me, My Dick, And Milfs

Story Info
Me and my dick love those milfs.
2k words
4.09
23.5k
13
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,142 Followers

Me, My Dick, And Milfs

By: DickThePimp

Totally Fake In Every Way Possible... Milfin' Ain't Easy... But It Sure Is Fun

"Hell yeah! Do it, bitch! Give mama that dick! Yeahhhhhhh. Fuck!!!"

I think the bed might break...

(Loud creaking noises)

"Oh god, yeah!! Fuck that pussy, bitch! Fuck it!!!!!!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

Damn, Beth is hot! Those massive milkers flopping in my hands. Drops of milk oozing down all over my fingers. Her long, wavy blonde hair swinging perfectly. Those sexy fucking lips pursed. Her bad-ass milf pussy eating my fucking 21 year old cock alive! Yeahhhhhhhh!

Beth keeps grinding and bouncing violently on my dick. Owning that shit.

"This is my fucking dick, baby. All mine." She playfully smacks my smirking face. Laughing wickedly and smirking herself. Boss-bitch style. Rocking hard, back and forth, on my giant young cock. Fourteen fat and thick veins covered inches of dick getting owned by this smokin' hot blonde bbw milf bitch. Damn! Both of us start jizzing! At the same fucking time! WOO!

"Shit yeah! Fill my pussy, bitch! Do it!!!!" She smacks me again. Smirking away. I pull her down to me as both of us cum all over each over... and in her... kissing my bitch nice and nasty. Spit swapping like a fiend and mouth molesting like a couple of freaks just off a leash! Damn! Damn!

I slap that fucking big ol' booty and shake it nice and hard. Kissing my bitch with deep and dirty lust. Her massive natural tits rubbing all over my pierced nipples, driving me wild!

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. That's what mama wants. You nasty, stud." Beth laughs wickedly into my mouth. Sucking off my tongue as I finish jizzing her coochie hole.

She rolls off of me and lays beside me on the bed... which didn't break... yet. Haha.

She lights up a joint and we get down to smoking. Puffing, passing, and snuggling. Two giant tits and one giant dick rubbing on ourselves. We're smirking and vibing happily.

Damn! I love fucking my bitch. Beth's a lot older than me. Like 35 years older. It doesn't matter though. She's still hot as all fuck, and I still love milfs. I love pussy my age too, but milfs get me real hard, real quick.

"I'm gonna take Patty (Patricia Heaton) to work. Her car's at the garage."

Beth smirks again. Smoking and passing to me. She takes a moment to respond, casually blowing smoke silently, so I know something's up.

"What is it?" I initiate the convo.

"She's got the hots for my man. I see it in her eyes every time she looks at you. The bitch." Beth laughs. A smirking laugh. We keep puffing and passing.

"She's cool." I play it low-key about Patty. I've got the hots for her too. I just don't let Beth know that.

Beth can sense it though. Yeah, she's jealous, but she's not a bitch about it. She doesn't threaten to cut my dick off or anything like that... thankfully. Ha.

Beth gets up and confidently strolls to the bathroom. Making sure to wiggle that big booty at me on the way there.

"Fucking sexy ass."

"Damn right." Beth looks back and at me and winks. She blows me a hot kiss and heads in the bathroom.

Beth's a boss-bitch. She most definitely doesn't lack confidence. That so fucking hot too. I love confident women.

Patty is a nurse. She lives across the street from us. She's smokin' fucking hot, just like Beth. She's a smaller chick though. Gorgeous C cups... Beth has 38Fs. Patty has a trim waist and she's kinda short. Long brown hair. Gorgeous eyes and lips. And... she loves to flirt with me. My kinda chick. (Happy smirk)

I decide to head into the bathroom. I've gotta piss. (Smirking again)

Beth's already on the toilet. She looks right at me and grins. She knows what's up. I walk right over to her, smoking away, and pull my dick out of my pajama pants. Beth sucks it right in and I start pissing. Right in that sexy slut mouth. Fucking hell fucking yeah, bitch!

Beth grabs my ass, squeezes... and sucks me right down her fucking throat. My whole pissing cock. All fourteen pounding inches. Pounding with pissing power. My chick sucks me as I piss down her throat. Growling and smoking. Holding her blonde head as she slurps me. Loud and nasty. So eagerly drinking my warm, smooth piss. Loving every fucking drop.

Beth purrs happily as she drinks. Sucking and slurping me loud. My cock jumping in her throat, blasting out the rest of my piss wad and smiling so happy from the feeling of that kinky milf throat all over it.

About ten seconds after I finish pissing, Beth enthusiastically gobbles down my second load of cum. Ravenously sucking me off. Swallowing fast. Moaning her cum-slut approval loud and sexy. Looking up at me and winking as I grin down at her, smoke rolling from my mouth. Fuck! What a morning.

...

Beth owns a bar. She goes in when she feels like it. No set time for the boss to be there. My sister Gabbie and Beth's daughter Lyssa both work there. They both also live with us.

While the three of them hang out in the kitchen and chat before work, I get in my van and go across the street to pick Patty up.

"Thanks again for the ride, James. I really appreciate it." Patty gives me a sweet smile. Damn, she looks sexy. She's rockin' baby blue scrubs and a white lab coat on over it. A stethoscope and everything. She's got her long hair in a ponytail. Her make-up is perfect. Great lipstick. Nice and wet and creamy. Bright-red. She's beautiful. A beautiful, sweet nurse milf.

We chat in the van. Flirting and chatting. We hit every stoplight on the way to the hospital. Usually, I'd be aggravated, but not this time. More time to flirt with my hot milf neighbor.

Patty gives me a big, I'm digging you look. I decide to push the envelope and get right to the point.

"You think you could call in and tell them you're gonna be late?" My sly, but obvious kinky grin makes her laugh.

"Well... I don't know. Maybe I should try and see." Patty flirts back. Batting her eyebrows at me and smiling very sexy. She calls the hospital while we're at another light. I hear her explaining things... changed-up for work purposes... in depth. I don't know if it's gonna work though.

I look over at Patty and grin while I wait for the light. She grins back, but shakes her head, so it's not looking too promising. Patty is persistent though. She makes up a pretty wild excuse, and stops shaking her head, so I feel a little better about things.

I take off when the light changes, making sure to go as slow as I can. No rush for me. I really wanna bang this bitch right now, so I'm taking my time driving 'til I find out if I can.

Another couple of minutes of negotiating later, Patty grins over at me and gives me a thumbs up. Yes! Hot damn! Hot milf pussy on the way! Hell yeah! Ha.

"I've got two hours." Patty grins excitedly, and playfully bounces her eyebrows at me. She's ready... and so the fuck am I.

We pull over in a quiet parking garage. It's really quiet in here. I park in a shaded spot near the back of the bottom deck. It's perfect.

Patty and I smirk at each other, but don't say a word. We both are thinking... and wanting... the same thing. So... no need to talk.

We start heatedly kissing and feverishly stripping each other's clothes off as we make our way to the back of the van. I've got a bed back there for this exact reason.

We climb into the bed, still kissing like maniacs. Our pent-up and intense desire for one another boiling over at this moment.

Patty breaks our wild kiss and smiles, oh so naughty.

"I wanna suck your cock so damn bad, James. My god... I've been masturbating every night thinking about it ever since you sent me that dick pic." We kiss again. Heatedly. Laughing. Yeah, we've exchanged hot pics, but this is the first time we've banged so far. The first of many, many times hopefully. Ha. (Hell yeah thumbs up to that)

Patty licks her way down me. Kissing and nibbling her way as well. When she reaches my dick. It's twitching for her. So ready for that mouth. She doesn't disappoint. Patty gives me a world class blowjob. Sucking about half of my dick down her throat and slurping it messily. Spit rolling from her lush lips. Her eyes rolling back in her head as she smiles the happiest smile ever. Absolutely loving my young stud dick rolling in her mouth and down her throat.

I lay back on the brown leather bed and growl. My hand on Patty's head as she totally gorges herself on my hard meat. Her spit continuing to roll down my shaft. Her cock-gobbling lips doing the same.

When we fuck, Patty climbs up on top and smiles at me. Bouncing on my cock as I thrust up into her milf pussy. She uses the stethoscope on herself, checking her heart beat and laughing. Moaning so content and so pleased. Her toned milf body trembles as she bounces on my young cock. My deep thrusting up her snatch makes it shake even more. Patty screams and...

"OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She violently squirts on my dick. Her pussy palpitating all over my cock as her milky cream comes blasting out. Soaking my thrusting shaft and drooling out of her cunt, down to my balls.

I turn her over on her side and get behind Patty. Spooning her. I pull out of her drooling pussy, and push against her winking rosebud. Patty bites her bottom lip and moans happily as I slowly pop past her anal ring and slide up her tight milf ass nice and slow. My massively thick and thumping dick slowly inching it's way up that tight, excitedly-pulsating hershey highway.

God, it feels fucking amazing. Patty's ass is tight, but not painfully so. Very snug. It slowly accepts my rod though. Opening up and sucking it in at a casual pace. I take it easy and gently fuck my neighbor's butt. Nice and deep, but gently thrusting up Patty's beautiful ass. Nice and easy. Deep and steady.

Patty smiles back at me and coos blissfully. Sucking on her bottom lip as I gently fuck her ass. I kiss her and play with her gorgeous boobs. They're still perky. Such sexy tits. Her nipples are so damn hard. Twitching away.

We kiss and butt fuck for a good thirty minutes. Patty cums four times. Drenching me and my leather bed. It's cool though. I'll get the bed cleaned. I'm just happy getting to fuck my newest milf crush.

When I cum, Patty is 69ing with me. On top of me. Sucking me off while I suck on her pussy milk marinated snatch.

She moans so happy as my cum races into her mouth. She's frantically jerking my base with both hands as she sucks. She cums again. Right into my mouth. I ravenously suck it all out. Loving the smooth, delicate taste of her pussy jizz. Rubbing and squeezing that sexy and smooth milf booty of hers too.

Patty bobs on my spewing monster. Jerking out my load and sucking it down as fast as she can. My giant young dick bobbing and lurching away as sweet Patty voraciously sucks me off. What a fucking day. Thank God for calling in late to work. Ha.

It's just the beginning for us. I'm guessing that Patty and I will become very close friends. VERY CLOSE indeed. Ha.

By: DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,142 Followers