Debs 03 - Oral Slut's Train Journey

Story Info
Debs licks out her neighbour, then sucks a stranger.
1.7k words
4.4
2.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My stories usually contain graphic descriptions of oral sex, slaving, rimming, group sex, bi-sex and watersports.

All characters are of legal age.

----- Day 3 As usual my boyfriend had been kind enough to let me swallow his semen for breakfast, and after I'd licked his arse for an hour or so while he ate breakfast, he'd gone to work.

I had the day to myself, so I'd planned a trip to London, to one of the seedy little porno cinema's - they were always fun, and I knew most of the manager's; they were always keen to help me in my hobby! I got dressed, my not-too-slutty outfit, one I could wear on the train without being arrested - a nice leather miniskirt, tight white blouse, top few buttons undone, heels, and of course 2 little pigtails. I had no handbag, just my travelcard in the skirts inner zipped pocket - I'd done this before! As I left our apartment, I was locking the front door, when the door next door opened - Julie, or friendly neighbour, a mature student, permanently hungover, peered out, bleary eyed in her nightgown.

"I was hoping it was you" she said, opening the door. Julie had often been to our parties and Rob loved watching me serve her. "Before you go out, I need cleaning" she said as she turned away and walked in.

I followed dutifully, closing her door behind me. She walked into the bathroom, and dropped her gown. "I got a proper assfucking last night - and I need a bidet, but we don't have a bidet, so..." I knew what to do - she wanted me to lick her ass out, and clean her, and I was more than happy to oblige! I filled a glass off the bathroom shelf with water, set it down beside the toilet, and leaned back, head face up. Julie smiled, and backed up, edging back over the toilet, so her legs straddled my head, and I looked up to see her puckered, red asshole over my mouth. She wasn't kidding - it looked raw, and I guessed she must have been fucked by quite a few guys in the past 12 hours or so.

As she squatted down, her cheeks naturally spread and her asshole opened up, cold semen leaking out and glistening. I opened my mouth as she sat fully over it, and I sucked hard, vacuuming her ass, feeling thick globs of spunk drop out into my mouth, her warm spunky ass on my lips. I heard her light a cigarette as I sucked harder, trying to empty her fucked bowels into my mouth, but she was getting drained. She lifted, knowing I needed help to clean her out, and I lent down for the glass, filling my mouth and cheeks with water, ready to clean. She sat back again, and I spat the water out in a steady stream, flushing her ass, and she moaned as I gave her an oral enema - one of my specialties. As the dirty water dribbled back, I had no choice but to swallow it, and continue licking her ass - she'd started masturbating as I did this, clearly wanting to do it herself while I licked. She came fast, my tongue licking inside her anus as she orgasmed.

Moments later I was back in the hall, my purpose served, and Julie was back in her bed.

I walked down to the station, and got the London train - it was past commuter time, so the carriages were pretty empty. I walked the length of the train, as usual, seeing if anyone there made me horny. At the last carriage, a business man in a dark suit looked me over, so I asked if the seat in front of him was taken, despite the rest of the carriage being virtually empty. He seemed surprised, but politely said it was free, so I sat down, thanking him enthusiastically. He must have been 50, 55 years old, a little overweight, but he was clearly trying not to stare at my legs, so I was happy! Each time he stared, I opened my legs a little further, always staring intently at his crotch, hoping for a movement. I tried to make smalltalk, thinly veiled sexual smalltalk of course.

"Do you do this route regularly", "Find it boring?", We started chatting, so I thought I'd see how far he'd go, and I said "My boyfriends did this route, and they always joked it would be better with a hooker service than a buffet. Make the journey more interesting". He turned red, and agreed, very positively, saying maybe thats something I should suggest to British Rail! "Oh, I wouldn't want to fuck a lot of commuters" I said, and he quickly started apologising, assuming I was offended.... I cut him off - "Now I'd suck them all off for free - I can do that all day, if guys would just let me". His mouth stayed open, mid sentence, and I could tell he was trying to determine if I was serious.

"Sorry", I said, "I didn't mean to offend *you*!"

"Oh, I never get offended young lady - nothing you could do would shock me". He smiled as he said this.

"Really? So if I was desperate to swallow some cum in the train toilets right now, you'd be OK with that?" I smiled this time.

"Oh lord yes", and I definitely saw him bulge.

"And if I wanted to lick your arse?" trying to shock now...

"Er, certainly". I was getting close.

"How about if you used my mouth as a toilet".

"Fuck. Are you suggesting I can urinate over you" He was really turned on now.

"Follow me", I said as I walked to the large disabled toilets. He followed, very close! As we entered, he turned to lock the door, and by the time he turned round, I was sitting on the floor, head back, looking up at him. I pulled his pants down and pushed him against the door, facing away from me, his hairy arse at my face height. He turned his head but kept facing the same way, smiling - "Never had a girl eat my arse before", he said. I moved my head back and angled it upwards as he backed onto my face, spreading his buttocks as he pushed his hole onto my mouth.

I could feel his hot cheeks on my face, as his puckered hole hit me right on the lips, lovely and warm. I stuck my tongue out, and it had nowhere to go expect into his delicious anus. I tonguefucked him, then moved back and lapped his rim - flicking my tongue over his opening, licking it, loving it.

I leaned back a little - "Have you ever pissed in a girls mouth?" He shook his head - "Are you sure about this? I'm pretty ready to burst, and I don't want to make a mess".

I opened my mouth and pointed, as he stood over me, cock bulging in his suit pants. He undid his zip and his cock flopped out, directly over my face. I looked up at the lovely cock, average size, semi hard, with the foreskin already moist. I put my hands on his arse and pulled him closer, so his dick was about an inch above my mouth. I looked up into his eyes, and as I'd hoped, his slit opened and out poured the first spurt of warm, delicious urine, directly into my mouth. I swallowed the first load, keeping my lips open so he could carry on pissing.

He looked down, continuing to piss a long yellow stream into my wide open mouth. My mouth filled repeatedly with his piss as I swallowed time and time again, tasting the acrid, delicious piss as it poured past my tonsils.

"Fuck, you're one dirty bitch - I commute daily if you want my piss tomorrow?" he asked.

His stream of piss slowed, and he pushed out the last few splashes onto my wet tongue. I moved up a little and licked his cockhead, then sucked it, sucking out any remaining piss. By the time he had finished dripping the last of his piss, my nose was stuffed in his pubic hairs and his cock was hardening in my throat. I instinctively starting pushing my head up and down his shaft, wanking his hardening cock with my throat. I was sucking in as I pulled back, and licking his balls as I pushed in, and I was loving it. I could smell his crotch in my face, and feel his cockhead deep down my throat, pushing back at my epiglotis.

I didn't use my hands, so I was basically fucking his cock with my mouth, sucking and drooling as I went along. He closed his eyes and looked up at the ceiling, and I knew he was close to cumming. I pulled out - "How would you like me to eat your spunk sir?", I said as I licked the wet cock slit.

"In your throat" was all he said as he pushed back in, grabbed the back of my head and forced me into his crotch. He put both hands behind my head and pulled hard - my face was squashed into his stomach, my nose bent into his pubes, his hard cock wedged right down my gullet. He pumped slowly, pulling his cockhead up and down my throat but never leaving it, and I heard him grunt. I could feel his cum pulsing through his cock, and I knew I was getting fed the lovely warm semen I deserved, even though I couldn't taste it. He put both hands behind my head and pulled hard, so all I could do was breathe cock and balls, and he fed me his sperm. I sucked so that my cheeks bulged in, making sure I got to eat all he had.

He slowed, letting his cock soften in my throat, and pulled it out slowly, letting me lick it clean before he pulled his pants up. "See you next time", he smiled and let himself out.