Travel Buddy

Story Info
Traveling with a friend can be fun.
1.1k words
3.89
7k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TRAVEL BUDDY

by Musings of Pan

I have always liked to travel. When my wife was with me we went to many places, sometimes on organized tours and sometimes just ourselves. We had a lot of fun and created some good memories. However now that I am living alone traveling is not as much fun. Going by myself is lonely and there is no one to discuss the sights with. (Wait! Apologies to my primary school teacher. There is no one with whom to discuss the sights.)

It was winter when I saw an advertisement for a tour to Belize which made me really excited. Leave this cold weather for sun and sand plus a jungle trip and snorkeling. That sounded great! The cost including air fare wasn't bad until I read the part about singles traveling alone would pay almost twice as much. Bummer! Not only is traveling alone not as much fun but it costs more too.

That afternoon I was returning from my daily walk around the neighborhood when I saw Madge, who lives three doors down, pulling into her drive. She stopped to say hi so I asked if I could help her unload her car. She had a lot of grocery bags which I carried into her kitchen. When they were all in she started the coffee maker and asked me to sit down while she put things away.

As we chatted I told her about the Belize trip and about how difficult it is to do fun things like that when you are alone. She agreed and said she hadn't been anywhere except to visit her children for a very long time. Mostly joking I asked if she would come along to Belize so I could make the "double occupancy" requirement. I was surprised when she took it seriously and said she would think about it.

The next day Madge called and asked me to stop by when I was out walking. So at about 2:30 I rang her doorbell. We sat in her kitchen and she said, "Let's talk about this Belize trip. It sounds good but I want to understand how the double occupancy would work. Do we ask for two beds in the room or what?"

I decided that I better be clear about this so it would not be a problem later. I told her, "No, I want you to understand up front that if we are going together we will share a bed and if we share a bed it will be with sex. I am a man and you an good looking woman so there is no need for awkward tip toeing around."

I was sure this would be the end of the trip and that she might throw me out of her house, but instead she just looked at me. After a few minutes during which neither of us said anything she said, "Okay, I'm in."

We went over the details, when we could go, and what we would need to take. I booked the trip and we both did some research on what to see and do in Belize.

When the day to leave finally came I picked her up and off we went to the airport. It was a long flight to Belize where we met the others in our tour group which was ten couples from the US and Canada. Then a short hop in a small plane over to the island on which we were to stay.

Madge and I were assigned a nice room on the ground floor which had a small patio facing the beach. It was all lovely. Madge rummaged in her suitcase, pulled out some clothes, and told me, "I'm going to put on some beach clothes and go exploring." With that she disappeared into the bathroom.

I put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. We went out through our patio door straight to the ocean. Then up the beach, sometimes with our feet in the water. It was heaven. Madge has a security camera on her front door which can be accessed with her cell phone so we brought up the image and laughed when we saw it was snowing back home.

The tour had a welcome dinner for us that evening during which we could chat with the others on the tour. Madge and I had agreed to let people assume we were married to avoid awkwardness. They were a fun group.

It was after ten when we got back to our room. I pulled the curtain over the patio door and Madge disappeared into the bathroom again. I stripped off my clothes and slipped into bed with the sheet up to my waist. Madge came out in a knee length nightgown that was not too sexy but not too frumpy. She looked at me and asked, "Are you naked?"

"Of course, I always sleep naked."

She turned out the light and slid into bed or her side, then slid over to me. I held her and kissed her. I stroked her back and then her ears and neck before moving down to her breasts. She has lovely soft breasts with now hard nipples which she pressed into my hands. She sighed. I moved my hand down and up under her nightgown following her legs until I got to her pussy. She leaned forward and pulled the nightgown off over her head. "I don't know why I bothered. I knew it wouldn't be on long." She said.

Then she took my cock in her hand while I had one hand between her legs and was caressing her breast with my tongue and lips. After a delightful time I rolled over between her legs and slowly eased my cock into her. Her vagina was warm, soft, and wet. It felt wonderful to be in there. I let it stay still for a little while just enjoying the sensation which I had not felt in far too long. I started moving in and out while she was raising and lowering her hips to meet me. We picked up speed and I came. Fortunately I stay hard after a climax so I kept fucking her until she came.

After we recovered she started to move away. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"To put my nightgown on."

"Please, sleep this way right here touching me."

She snuggled up with me for the night.

The next day we were out on a boat and then playing in the surf. We also kept an eye on the winter weather back home. That night was similar to our first night except without the nightgown. It was a wonderful vacation but over too soon. Almost before we knew it I was delivering her back home.

Life went on in our neighborhood and I took my daily walks. When spring came I got to thinking about a road trip out to New England. I called Madge and asked if she wanted to come. She said, "I'm in."

I told her, "I hope it is me that is in."