All Comments on 'Travel Delays Ch. 04'

by Homerotic

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nicely done

Apart from the fact that Allison's feelings are all over the place as in confessing love right after seeing someone first time for two years, even when you didn't love them in the first place and quickly forgetting about Andrew, it is very well written. But teenagers, right? Professing undying love at the drop off the hat. Can't see any scenario where Andrew gets to be happy and Shelby is too giving in the relationship for it to work out. Anyway little things and obviously series is still not over. Keep up the good work.

One other side note, you are way too engaged on guns, about a page's worth of info is too much for an erotica.

-tmark0099(couldn't log in)

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 4 years ago
Deceived pregnancy

Love the story. Only I don't like is the pregnancy... not that someone is or could be pregnant, but how it happened. Trapping him like that is wrong. It's just not right.

FalconsbladeFalconsbladeover 1 year ago
You write great but too rushed

I stayed with it to the graduation. Then gave up reading it all together. I lost interest feeling you went from her not even mentioning Shelby on the trip to BOOM lets get married I love you. Too rushed to be believable. Every thing else was great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHomerotic@Homerotic
Took my first breath a few decades ago. I have experienced love, lust and loss. I may not be the Homer of old, but I aim to be the Homer of erotic.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES