All Comments on 'Travelers Ch. 02'

by Moon Glade

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
THE HUBBY IS A JERK AND WIFE FLAKEY

HE HAS A GOOD WOMAN AND KEEP FUCKING UP WITH HIS EGO.WHY DOES SHE GO ALONG?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Enjoyed

So far I have enjoyed the story with some exceptions. The husband is an ass and going to ruin what appears to be a good marriage. He should leave the past alone. I am not sure where you are headed with the story but i hope it is to make the marriage a marriage again without getting into sharing again. If her ass of a husband insist, she should leave him for someone who will appreciate her for the good woman she appears to be.

Randy

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Jeremy crazy?

What is wrong with the husband that wants to see other men fuck his wife??

To me he doesn't really love her[no matter what he says], he just looks at her as a fuck machine and associate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This bitch of a writer must be damn Pom !!

Only Brits with their gutless perversion can present this kind of excrement to the unsuspecting public !

One of the worst on this here site!!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Reads like it was written in the moonlight by a lunatic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So far so good, I intend to read the entire series.

At this point, I'll say that if I were Jeremy I'd look forward to sex in nice places with my wife, all paid for by an eccentric but harmless character who might want to watch. And I'd refrain from bringing up stories of my wife's slutty past if it embarrasses her. (My real-life wife has plenty of those stories, but I don't share them with other people.)

Now I'll go on to Ch. 3, and we'll see if my comments change.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous