Traveling Butt Fucking

Story Info
He finally takes it up the ass.
920 words
4.31
18.4k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My job as an outside salesman has me constantly on the road. My sex life barely exists. I am thirty seven years old and I am having thoughts of other men. I am constantly looking at other men's crotches to see their bulges. I took a flight one Sunday so I could be ready for a sales pitch on Monday. I made it to the hotel and I dropped off my bags in my room. I was feeling thirsty so I went down to the bar.

I got myself a beer and found a table to sit at. When I was almost finished with my glass a waiter came over to where I was sitting. He asked if I wanted another beer. I told him 'yes.' He returned and then he sort of shocked me.

"I get off my shift at 4:30," he told me.

He asked me if I wanted some company. Here was my first chance to be with another man. I nodded and I told him my room number. I quickly downed my beer. I left a tip and took the elevator up to my room. I was like a kid on his first date. I was watching the time. I heard a knock on the door. I opened up and there he stood. He said his name was Ron. I told him I was Steve. Ron didn't waste any time. He came right up to me and kissed me hard on the lips.

I guess I wasn't expecting that. Ron was running his hands all over my body. Damn if I wasn't getting hard. Ron said we should get undressed. Ron was on the short side and thin. When he took off all his clothes I was looking at a fat cock. I have a decent sized dick but not like Ron. Ron told me he was a top. I told him this was my first time with another man. He smiled and said he would take good care of me.

We made it over to the bed. Our naked bodies were rubbing together. Our cocks were having a sword fight. Ron reached over to his clothes and he pulled out a vial. He said I should take a whiff. I did as he asked. My head started to swim. Ron got me onto my back. He took hold of my legs and pushed them forward. I watched as his mushroom head got closer to my opening. I felt a hard pinch.

Ron slowly filled my rectum up with his hard prick. I was tight and it hurt. Thankfully Ron went slowly. It felt like he was pushing a tree up my ass. It took a few minutes but Ron had his cock completely inside me. I could feel his balls resting on my ass cheeks.

"I'm going to breed you, Steve," he told me. I didn't quite know what that meant but I soon found out. Ron pushed in as deep as he could. His balls were now slapping against my skin. I admit it, I was crying out each time he slid into me. I felt like I was his male whore. Somehow he flexed his cock muscles. His cock was stretching my ass out. I got to a point where I begged him to use my ass.

"Fuck me hard Ron!" I shouted.

Ron did that and more. He reached out and pulled on my nipples with him fingers. That really go me revved up. Ron must have been hitting my prostate with the head of his cock. The tip of my prick began to spit out cum. Ron said he was getting close. A few minutes more of fucking me and then he exploded. I felt a warm river of cum in my bowels. I used my muscles to squeeze on his dick. I was panting like a dog on a summer's day.

Ron had a large load of cream that he gave me that first time. I took every drop from him. Ron rested his cock in me until he went soft. He pulled out and then went into the bathroom. He came back with some wetted towels. I pushed out his cum as much as was possible. We talked briefly. Ron asked me how long I was staying. I said I was leaving right after my business meeting tomorrow.

He said that was too bad. We did exchange phone numbers and he said to contact him the next time I was in town. Ron got dressed and he left me all fucked out there on the bed. The next morning I showered. I tried to push out more of his cum. I got dressed and made it to my sales meeting. I had success that day. I was on the afternoon flight back home.

I made it back to my townhouse. I shed my clothes and got onto the mattress. My ass was aching from the fucking I took from Ron. I knew I would seek out other men in the near future. I knew I wouldn't be back to see Ron any time soon. I did find someone who was into men. He is a neighbor up the street from me. He has been pounding my ass on a regular basis.

I have gotten used to feeling a cock deep inside me. Better yet, I love feeling a man's love batter coating my rectum. I never knew it would cum to this. I am completely into men these days.