Traveling With Sexy Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Brooke and Tom left, and went to look for Di, he found her completely naked on the bed. She was asleep, and laying on her right side. She looked so peaceful.

Because of the wind, the room started to feel a little chilly and Andy went ahead to cover his dear friend's sexy body

He always enjoyed seeing her fall asleep with him nearby. So vulnerable and trusting. Knowing that he would never harm her while she is asleep.

Andy looked at her for a few minutes while changing his clothes and jumped into bed with her. In a cuddle position.

After a few minutes her felt a pull on his shoulder, it was night and a shadow was standing next to the bed. As his eyes adjusted to darkness she saw the unmistakable silhouette of Brooke.

She had a very light baby doll on, almost see through and she moved slowly trying to not to startle him. She pressed her index finger on her lips and said "Shhhhh" and with a hand gesture called for Andy to follow her.

Each bungalow had stairs that led to an outside private tub which was basically a glass cylinder that went all the way to the bottom of the sea and created an area where people could safely spend time without being bothered by the sea creatures.

Andy sat on the steps to the tub because he didn't have a chance to change his clothes while Brooke took her baby doll and stood there in the middle of the tub fully naked.

"Where is Tom?" Andy asked and again Brooke simply pressed her finger against her lips and swam towards Andy.

She started to pull Andy's bottoms and bite her lower lip while looking at Andy with those penetrating green eyes.

Andy felt this was wrong, He wanted to be with her, but doing it behind Di or Tom just felt wrong, yet his lust was infinite and he simply froze in place while Brooke removed every single piece of clothing using soft and thoughtful moves.

"But does he know? I thought you..."... This time Brooke pressed her index finger against Andy's lips and shook her head with a smile.

And like a shadow she looked down and gently moved to first kiss Andy's erection.

This was so wrong Andy thought... but he couldn't move, his body was not responding to his commands, to say no, to move away from her and try to make her talk.

But his body started to vibrate with anticipation and lust. Brooke was now licking from the bottom of his shaft to the tip of his head. Up and down, in an expert and sensual way always trying to keep eye contact.

The light coming from the bottom of the tub played with the shadows being projected on the ceiling and walls of the room, the feeling was magical.

Brooke now pulled Andy to sit on the tub, submerging half of his body.... Andy's body only seemed to react to her touch, to her guidance, and he continued with his internal struggle of trying to stop it but at the same time not wanting it to stop.

Brooke opened her legs and started to tease Andy's cock with her pussy. She held to Andy's neck and guided on of his hands to massage one of her erect breasts.

And then... she started to fuck him... she impaled into his dick and while still submerged she moved her hips back and forth... following a music only Andy and her could hear.

It was not the drum sound of last night, it was more of a sensual valse where both her bodies moved tight and in a synchronous trajectory.

She got closer to him and pushed her unattended breast into Andy's lips.

Andy's tongue started to suck her nipple. In circles and very similar fashion... in fact in almost an identical fashion as he had seen earlier Di sucking in Brooke's tits.

No... not fucking... they were making love. How else could Andy explained the music he was now hearing?, He stood up and felt the sand getting in between his toes... his arms now holding Brooke's ass and lifting it and pulling her down, feeling her wet pushy, the contours of her clit rubbing against the base of his cock.

How little self control he had, he now was just hoping that Tom and Brooke had talked about it before she met him tonight. Was this part of Tom's idea when he said that Andy was going to help them explore other possibilities? but if so, why did Brooke said that Tom didn't know...

The confusion and the sensations of his body were making Andy about to cum and by the look of things Brooke was also ready to cum... Andy could feel the contractions around his cock matching Brooke's orgasm. He came and he came inside of Brooke, and as he did... he started feeling that his had regained control of his body,

In the middle of this realization, he heard Di saying "I hope you are not grumpy anymore"

The sound of Di's voice counteracted the happy surprise of having regained control of his senses and started to worry about Di being present while Brooke was fucking him.. or did Brooke and Di plan this?

But as he turned around to see Di and follow her voice, Brooke seemed to smile for one last time and evaporate in thin air... in her place, there was Di... holding Andy's dick firmly with one hand her mouth clearly showing Andy's cum dripping by her lower lip and Di's second hand pinching Andy's nipple.

Light was coming from the window and finally Andy realized that he just had a dream, that Di seemed to have awaken him with a magnificent blowjob while his mind was elsewhere.

But instead of disappointment, he felt happy. After all not rules were broken, there were still no secrets between the two couples, and now he could tell Tom that he finally had fantasized about Brooke and him together.

"You seem to be very pleased with your self" Di interrupted Andy's thoughts.

"It is just that I love to be waken up like that, I think one of these days I need to return the favor".

"Well, for a moment I was little worried" Di said. "When I started taking you in my mouth you stood up, but you seemed asleep. Good thing that you told me you are a sleep walker, so I did not want to wake you up and asked you to lay down, then you suddenly started pushing your crotch against my face, and you know how good of a girlfriend I am"

Di smiled a with her finger moved the cum that was still stuck on her lower lip, smiled and suck her finger clean.

"You are wonderful, you know that?" said Andy

"I know" answered Di, and now that you are up get your ass up that it is almost time to meet you friends.

Chapter 13: Bora-Bora (No means no)

Di and Andy got ready and left their bungalow to meet Tom and Brooke. Andy had a hard time looking Brooke in the eyes after his wet dream. I had been a while since he had any, after all most of his fantasies had been realized when he started dating Di.

But there she was, in her bikini and with a sheer loose upper garment that blew with the wind. She truly looked like an angel. Her facial features still captivating.

Di noticed and told Andy "You so want to fuck her don't you?". Andy immediately said. "Of course!, wouldn't you? Oh! I forgot you already played together"

"Are you jealous?" Di said with a mischievous grin. "Not exactly jealous, I think it is more annoyed than jealous. I was kind of hoping that you invited me to join you otherwise it would have seem too needy, Brooke called Tom and you didn't call me".

"And here I thought you had learned something. Do you remember how we started to fuck?" Di stared at Andy becoming a little uneasy.

"Yes I do remember, I got sick of waiting and... oh!!! I get it... Crap... I guess my good nature seems to get in the way of my fun right?"

"Bingo!"

What Di meant was that while in normal situations being kind gets you places, when it comes to sexual partners, women are in general not looking for the tender, supporting type. There have been several studies that explore the reasons of the "bad-boy syndrome" Women are more likely to marry dependable and stable mates, but when it is time to procreate, nature looks for stronger types.

In fact Di and Andy had become lovers in one of their trips together when Andy was giving Di a massage and he took her from behind without asking permission, simply reading her body.

Chapter 14: Reminiscing the the trip that changed it all.

For the longest time Andy had lusted over this girl. Andy remembered this day as if it was yesterday.

"From the moment I saw here at the club three years ago when she was only 18".

She was tall, blond, perfect face and firm breasts only younger women have naturally. At that moment I did not know what I wanted, I had started frequenting strip clubs to compensate for the lack of action at home, but I am more of an emotional person and I need to also like the mind inside the body.

I had met other dancers before, but I am very good at spotting lies. inconsistencies in their story. Hers was different, she really seemed to want to work towards an education, several questions and visits later I found out that she was telling the truth. then came to introduced ourselves properly, knowing her real name what school she went to, her real family situation.

I showered her with presents and hoped to get laid fairly quickly, but she was always distant never seeing me as someone she would like to have sex with even when she regularly had sex with guys she dated in real life.

At some point I was depressed and started talking about her to another friend, a bartender I had met during my "exploration" months. She finally said "I can be your friend" and that initiated the most fabulous time in my life. She and I shared an account here, we talked to other couples and played together, made videos, pictures and it was simply a delightful time. Then things happened that a few of the people who knew us know... it is hard to repeat and I will not go into details other than she has a life with a man who seems to love her and she deserves to be happy.

While all of this happened, of course I stopped being so generous with my dancer friend, she knew I was dating and she often critiqued my girlfriend because she was not getting the attention she was used to.

However, we continued being friends. She is one of the few people who knew my whole life and someone I could tell any secrets. And I was also her escape as well.

After a break my wife and I had because things were not working well at home, I offered her to travel with me to Seattle and British Columbia... simply as friends, nothing else. After some thinking from her part she accepted.

We had a blast.. having tea at the Empress Hotel in Victoria, and going zip lining and shopping and dinning. It felt really liberating.

This trip made me realize how much I enjoyed her company and asked her to come with me in one of my business trips. She is looking for places to go to school and was able to convince her parents and friends that she was going by herself to the same city I was going. We went to restaurants and she was visiting schools and places to live while I was at the conference and at night we will be together and talk about our day.

One day I was tired and she also was back from exploring the city we did not feel like going out and since she never had room service before we ordered some food... She looked so relaxed and enjoying the food that I sat next to her on the bed and held her shoulders.

I told her that she was way too tense and she needed a massage. but immediately removed my hands after she said "This is why I need a boyfriend, because they always gave me massages".

-"Well I don't want you to remember other men, so I'll stop"

-"No... please continue".. and in a single movement she laid on the bed facing down to continue with the massage. she was in her underware after taking a shower. and I continued with the massage.. rubbing her shoulders, and going down all the way to her lower back...

She told me that I could go harder and that it hurt in a good way. So I kept pushing my fingers and knuckles on her skin....

Because the fabric of her top didn't allow me to rub properly her back, I went for lotion at the bathroom and started to remove her top. She didn't protest and I was able to take it off and put some lotion on.

Now my hands were gliding on her skin directly. It wasn't the first time I touched her, but at the club she is always the one on top of me... I climbed on her back and started rubbing my hands on her skin. My dick getting harder at the contact and friction of her covered ass...

There were no words, only the pressure and contact of our skin.... I started to then go around her arms and legs... skipping her ass now pointing at me... until I decided to starting pulling her panties off. she just raised her butt so that I could remove the panties without any problem... there she was now... naked... facing down, with a glistening body and very relaxed.... we continued with the massage for a few more minutes until I feel her hands gently caressing my legs...

Silently I push down my boxers and let my dick free and now rubbing against her bare ass... as I keep moving forward and back with my hands my dick is getting even harder by feeling her slippery cheeks...

In one of those movements I feel how she suddenly changes the angle of her ass... pointing up and suddenly giving me access to her pussy which is by now dripping wet....

I am more of a giver and I had learned to prepare my mates with foreplay, but in this case I never expected that it would go that far. To me it is not what it once was... a situation that I would be ashamed of... plus we had grown close but we have had that conversation before.. that the reason she would not have sex with me is because I did not know the difference between a one time deal and a relationship.

She knew that I was safe.. that I was not going to ask for anything more... she just was in the mood and who was I to deny me and her the pleasure of being together?

As she raised her ass my dick got the right angle and in a single movement I entered her. She felt glorious... slippery... wet... Yes... despite all my education and objectivity I was fucking her bareback... I knew that this is how she likes it with her boy friends.. she always ask them to get tested first but this was a way she showed me she trusted me... she was only the third person I ever had bareback sex with.

She now was now moaning... not really saying anything but it seems she was enjoying the friction... I held her blond hair and pulled it.. she immediately knew what I meant and pushed herself and position in doggy style.... by holding her hair and started fucking her harder... all the lust I had accumulated in these three years.. knowing all her stories of how she liked it.. how she would run into the rooms she had special access in highschool with her boyfriend and fuck... the time she fucked a black dude to show her BF that she was over him... the time she went to Vegas and got fucked by a "Thunder Down Under" dancer...

She likes to be fucked... by a powerful man, no tenderness but energetic fucking... I slapped her ass with my free hand while the other hand is still holding her blond her with my fist. the sound of my skin against her ass... the sound of powerful fucking... not making love but lust at its maximum expression.

I knew she had protection she had been complaining weeks before about her IUD... I knew all about it.. about why she got it after she had to get an abortion for fucking a BF without protection. I was there when she sent me the pictures of her pregnancy test showing me that she was pregnant how her life was over... I helped her decide... it was not an easy decision but it happened.

So finally that was it... I came as I felt her walls contracting around me... I pushed my cum deep inside her where I knew it will go nowhere. then slowly pushed her down again to lay on the bed, an kiss her neck on the back.... her skin and mine were sweaty with the effort, we didn't say anything until she just stood up and said that she needed to take a shower... I followed her and saw her washing herself... trying to get the cum out from her pussy... pushing fingers but talking with me about everything except what had just happened.

I knew that this was going to be the case... in her mind I doubt it happened she was horny and so I was...we had sex... strong and ferocious sex and we both enjoyed it.

She was right in one thing... Sex for men and women is different.. and despite what culture tells you... women are better able to simply fuck someone without becoming all warm and fuzzy.

Now years later, I remember that day as if it was yesterday. The first time with Di... my precious precious lover. And now she is giving me one more lesson, she has given me permission to proceed, but it needs to be at the right time and place.

Things were looking up.