Traveling With Sexy Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what are you wishing now?" Tom asked.

"I won't tell or it won't be true" -Andy said while caressing Di's arm.

"How about you?" Brooke asked Di.

"To be honest I'm too comfortable to think about wishes, plus this place is idyllic and I am just enjoying the moment"

"Well I'm beat, and tomorrow we are getting started... horse riding by the beach anyone?" Tom said.

Andy looked at him in surprise. "Hey, we didn't talk about that, when did you set it up?"

"Oh please don't tell me that you don't have one or two surprises as well".

Tom and Andy were very similar in that regard. They both were givers, they liked to please other specially the people they loved or good friends.

"Well you got me there Pal, I didn't set up anything on the side" but while Andy was saying this his mind was making a mental note to ask the concierge tomorrow morning to make sure that the other services were on schedule.

"Well, then tomorrow horses... sounds like fun, Brooke said while stretching her arms in a gesture that it was clear that she was tired"

"Goodnight" Andy and Di said while getting up and started walking by the little bridge connecting the two bungalows.

"Goodnight" Tom and Brooke replied.

"I think I need to get in the shower" Di said as soon as she put a foot inside of the room.

"But you have been in a large pool the whole day, do you really need to take a shower?"

"Well yes silly, We women need to be clean, and sand can get in uncomfortable places"

And as she was saying those words, she quickly removed the t-shirt she was wearing and almost as quickly the top and bottoms of her bikini flew and landed by Andy's feet.

She was gorgeous... There was no question that one of the main reasons liked in the first place was because of her body, but it was her personality, her approach to life and the bad choices of her parents that made Andy really care for her.

"Come, on, you don't expect me to wash myself do you? I need help to get ALL the sand off my body"

In a flash, Andy removed his trunks and shirt and chased Di into the shower.

"So, what do you think? Do I measure up to you friend?" Di pushed her breast while Andy was busy playing with the soap and rinsing it from Di's skin.

"It looks I missed a spot" Andy firmly put his hand in Di's pussy in the way that He knew she liked it...

Di was the first woman who told Andy what was the best way to arouse a woman. Or at least her. She taught him even before they became a couple how to use the index and middle finger to sandwich the clit and rub it rapidly in an up and down and circular motion.

It is refreshing knowing what women want and how to provide pleasure without being asked what do to. Some men who are willing to learn are afraid to ask, and some women are afraid to accept that their man is not satisfying them sexually.

In the case of Di and Andy, they knew what the other liked because they used to talk about their sexual partners. How Di loved being taking from behind at a rapid pace while the man is pulling her blond and long hair, and Andy how he likes to carry the woman around sitting on his cock and move around the room finding mirrors, walls, and surfaces where to lay his partner and let her feel the vibrations of his manhood as he cums inside of them.

The touching became more intense, and by now Di was reaching behind her back to try to get to Andy's ass and make guide his dick between her legs.... she loved the rubbing sensation of the tip near her pussy and the back shaft just grazing her little pink bud.

They knew by now most of the positions the other liked best, and they were eager to try new things, they realized that while there was a bit sign that this was not a clothing optional resort, that the enforcement was lax, mainly because it was an only adult resort.

Almost like reading each other's minds they jumped out of the shower and moved to the back balcony. The darkness of the night was only pierced by the light of all the stars in the sky...

Di gasped by the view and by the pleasing feeling coming from between her legs... she loved his trusts, much more rhythmic, not slow but also not the fast drilling kind of younger boys.

She started heaving, but Andy placed a finger on her lips and made a sign with his hands pointing to the bungalow next door. They could hear moans and the unmistakably sound of naked bodies slapping against each other.

The sound just made their passion more intense. This was now an impromptu competition... A test to see which couple was able to reach that magical point most couples search and few find.

Andy and Di kissed... profoundly and eagerly. Andy's hands were all over Di's firm breasts. And Di was touching Andy's hair, feeling it pulling it as well from time to time as an indication that she loved every single touch and thrust.

At the end... competition or not, it was time... they both felt the final surge, the contractions in his dick and her pussy which were almost like communicating each other to make sure they both came at the same time.

The sounds on the other bungalow disappeared, only to hear a cry of relaxation... almost like the call of an eagle but that they knew meant that Brooke had felt a similar sensation around the same time.

Andy and Di decided to look at the other bungalow, both naked and now spent... with their bodies aching of all the exercise when swimming and now their bodies sweating again and feeling each other's warmth.

But they did not expect that happened next... while they were kissing, Brooke had also step out the bungalow and was intently looking at them. Her body -Andy recognized- looked far way better than the two dimensional pictures that he had looked at when in between lovers.

She was smiling, wet herself and the light of the sky diffracting in each little drop on her body, some sweat, some water. Then Tom also naked stood behind Brooke hugging her and moving his head in an approving nod in Di and Andy's way.

They had also listened to them, and they also had heard the silent moans of pleasure coming from their travel companions.

This was the naked truth, Now there were really no secrets between them, what it could have been a moment of awkwardness became and unforgettable moment between friends.

Di blew a kiss towards the couple and Brooke blew one back... then without saying a words they got back in the bungalow, leaving Andy and Di perplexed but happy.

"Did you feel comfortable being naked in front of them?" Di asked.

"Yes... I didn't think that it was going to be this natural, but it felt.... right."

"I know" Di said in a surprised tone.

"I really didn't think that I would be this attracted to someone older, but I guess you changed me".

And with that they said no more and moved inside and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Chapter 9: Bora-Bora (Horseback riding)

The next morning, both couples were being guided to the shore where two sets of horses were waiting for them. They were amazing creatures. Powerful and gentle.

Di was visibly excited. Her parents originally had good jobs and they owned a large country house where they had farm animals a horse and even a buffalo. Di was therefore a very proficient rider.

Brooke and Tom had also experience, that left Andy as the only one without much prior training.

"Just don't go too fast" Andy said... "But then again, I doubt even I can get lost in this island, it is so tiny"

"Oh don't be party pooper, We have been on horses before" Di smacked Andy's ass pushing him towards his horse. "This is going to be fun"

The guide just asked them to not gallop them too hard specially near the water, other than that he gave the reins to each rider and moved away.

Everybody mounted quickly, Brooke and Di wearing a bikini and jeans shorts. As the horses paced around Di and Brooke's chest jiggled in a mesmerizing rhythm. They looked like two amazons out of a legend. Tall, blond and powerful. No wonder there were stories about women like them, the mere sight of their bodies and determination was to inspire awe, lust and adventure into any one.

"Ok.. but before you leave, please come here" -Said Andy and he retrieved something out of his pocket. Four sets of what appeared to be sport watches.

These are portable GPS tags, At some point we might go our separate ways, and this is a way to always know where you are. there is also a panic button on the side. As soon as you press it all the other watches will start blinking and direct you to the position of the distress call.

"Do you think this is necessary?" Asked Brooke serious but wanted to hear an honest answer.

"I like to think that it is better to be safe than sorry, plus... to be honest, I might be the one pressing the panic button when I fail to turn the horse around, so think of yourselves as my ticket out of the jungle"

"You ARE a cry baby" said Brooke winking at Di, "but if you want us to wear them sure"

This was going exactly as Andy had planned it, the horses actually improved upon his original plan as it increased the chances the group of independent individuals would go their separate ways.

Andy thought about telling Tom about his idea, as he really did not know how Brooke would react, and the horses again give him the opportunity to chat with him without neither of the women hearing.

"Seriously? that's awesome!" Tom said.

"So you think that Brooke will be ok with it? I know well how Di will react, but I was not sure about her"

"Oh no.. I think she is going to love it... She is a high energy gal, she loves anything that makes her adrenaline pumping, and in any case thank you for telling me, it will help in case that for some reason she freaks out."

"Well, then we have a plan... so how are you liking our vacation so far?"

"Fun... a lot of fun... I think that we had come by ourselves we would have had a decent time, but the noises you guys were making yesterday made Brooke wanting to be adventurous as well, she was a bit hesitant about the whole trip but I can tell she is much more comfortable with you"

"I cannot say I didn't notice... I have to words to describe her body in person.. Sure I have seen her pictures for a while now, but she is a knockout in real life."

"And so is Di... I knew about her body as well for the pictures" -continued Tom. "But she is a smart young woman too, it is really refreshing having her around, and she is quite a knockout herself."

"We are lucky aren't we?"

"You bet we are" -finished Tom and then pushed his horse forward trying to get closer to Brooke and Di who had started playing a game of chase on the horses...

After a short stop for a lunch picnic on the beach, Andy stood up and said that he needed to place a phone call, but he had to go to the hotel to use the satellite phone as there was no regular reception in the island.

Di stood up to go with him, but Andy asked her to stay, that it would not be long and and that he didn't want to ruin it for every one.

Brooke said "Let him go Di, come help me pick up this mess".

The group started going back to the hotel after an hour of waiting for Andy, he hadn't return and it was getting late.

Suddenly their watches started to blink, and Di started to freak out "He is in trouble... look!, the light!"

Tom coolly told them to stop worrying that most likely Andy had just got lost, but that we should all follow the direction of the watches and find out what the problem was, it was useless to call anyone, plus the three of them should go together, then one could stay with Andy in case the situation was something they could not resolve and two could got and look for help.

The plan made sense and the three of them started looking for Andy. He was not very far, it was only about 3 Km from their current position, but something was strange, the watches were pointing not along the coast but inland. What was Andy doing inland? that was off the path they had taken to go to the Hotel.

As they approached the signal they started shouting loudly "Andy!!! are you are here? can you hear us!!"

But as they kept coming closer to the signal, they realized that the forest started to get too difficult to continue on horse, they dismounted and followed a dim light which was the same color as the flashlights they also had with them.

They could hear now the sound of drums and also a bonfire, when suddenly someone grabbed Di's waist.

"What the hell!" -Di jumped throwing a punch in the direction of whoever was holding her.

The shadow moved and immediately said "Good reflexes!" It was Andy, no visible by all the spotlights now lighting his face.

"Are you ok?, the watches.. they started blinking... and wait a minute, what are you doing here?"

"Surprise!"... and Andy said that he pressed the flash light in a sequence of three short flashes towards where the bonfire was.

Fireballs started erupting from what appeared to be midair, but as more lights started to fill the environment, it was clear that it was one of those traditional fire shows, several men and women in native clothes started dancing in a choreography of lights and sounds which was very primal.

"This is our own fire show, so please come, we have waiting for you... It took you almost no time at all!, I am glad... If I had been in trouble I know I can count on you"

"Not funny!" Di punched Andy on his arm...

"I was worried sick!, and you..."

Andy grabbed her and kissed her... she fought at first and finally relaxed. This was exciting, it was something she wanted for so long, be the one to come to his rescue rather than the other way around. Perhaps that was the reason that she was annoyed, because it turns out that he didn't need her help... but she still appreciated the effort.

"Thank you guys for being a good sport, I hope I didn't cause you to worry too much" Andy took a second to tell them making a pause in the deep kiss.

"Not at all said Brooke, Tom was cool headed, we might have brought the police with us if he hadn't suggested..... wait a minute!... Did he know about this?"

"Yes I knew" Tom said with a big smile "Andy wasn't sure how you were going to react so I thought it would be run for you and it was my job keeping the group together and calm"

"It was fun, and it seems the show is also impressive... lets go and watch it"

The four moved towards their places, four large puffy mats in the middle of the action. A few couples started forming and were making sings to the group to start dancing along them.

Everybody stood up and started dancing, the night was warm and hot close to the fire, Andy pointed to a pair of dancers and how they were dancing closely and touching each other.

Di and Andy tried to copy the moves and it was clear that He was starting to be aroused. Not only by Di's moves but by looking at Brooke and Tom together. Such a wonderful couple, playful and respectful. He felt a little jealousy creeping in, when he felt Di's hand rubbing his crotch.

"Hey what are you doing! there is people around... oh... I see" Andy stopped in mid sentence as he saw how other couples were doing the same move. Di was just following directions, as it seemed everyone was just having a great time.

This was the first time that they saw Tom and Brooke really touching each other, last night they were just standing next to each other, but right now Tom had his face in between Brooke's large cleavage.

His hands were undoing Brooke's shorts and she was wiggling her hips trying to get out of them... there she was dancing at the light of the bonfire in only her bikini.

Andy looked at Di with a mischievous grin and Di took her top off. She was again not the first, as some of the dancers around them had taken theirs off a few seconds before.

The music accelerated and Di felt Andy's hands grabbing her breasts... his face by her neck and giving her small bites, and with the other hands looking for in between her legs.

Di wanted to resist, but saw how Brooke and Tom were touching each other, Brooke firmly grabbing Tom's erection over his trunks while he was massaging her ass.

Two native girls were now sucking each other's nipples and two other couples were in different states of undress. But everyone seem to be leaving the tourists alone, it was just a live sensual environment,

The music started to slow down, and the lights going out one by one. until on a sweet Polynesian music was heard and only the leftover of the bonfire was still emitting some light of its own.

Di suddenly realized that she was the only one showing too much skin and started looking for her top, but Brooke stopped her and said. "I think the boys have already seen us like this" and she proceeded to remove her top as well. The contours of her full breasts making shadows on the sand from the light still coming from the bonfire and tiki torches made her look extremely desirable.

Di felt at ease... she was an exhibitionist by heart that was one of the reasons that made her a great dancer, The couples noticed that a wall was build around them making this their own enclave in the wilderness.

"We can stay here tonight if you guys want, or we can take the horses or a jeep back to the bungalows, What do you want to do?" asked Andy.

Without answering the question, Brooke removed the bottom of her bikini and made and proceeded to remove Tom's shirt and bottoms.

Di was surprised by the turn of events. There was this attractive couple disrobing in front of her... She had never been surprised by nudity, but seeing this couple almost ignore they were present and clearly lusting after each other made her realize that this was not wrong, this is what loves looks like... love and lust.. and with that thought in mind.. she proceeded to get naked as well and move in her fours towards Andy who was admiring his friends moves and kisses.

If last night was any indication, this was going to be a night everyone was going to remember for the rest of their lives.

Chapter 10: Bora-Bora (Amazon riding)

Andy was mesmerized... In all this time he had never seen the Aspens play with each other. Their pictures were always elegant mainly showing Brooke. Tom most of the time was just the photographer, the man behind the lens.

While Brooke found exciting undressing in front of other people, she drew the line at sexual acts. Those were reserved only for her and Tom.

But in the past years Tom had been asking her to try new things, to explore her sexuality beyond the naked pictures. At first it bothered her since she thought it was just an excuse to let Tom play on the side as well.

But He insisted that just knowing that she fantasized about other men turned him on, it is a strange sensation. Knowing that your wife wants other men to play with, but that after everything is said and done, she comes back to you. It is a tremendous self-esteem booster.

She was still not ready to have sex with a stranger, besides.. Tom met every need she had and she wanted to show this pair next to her how mature love is better than passing lust.

Once she pulled off Tom's trunks, she immediately opened her mouth and took him in... with one hand grabbing his manhood while the other was playing with his balls.... she made a pop sound every time she removed her lips from over his dick and looked at him with those loving emerald eyes.

Tom was sitting down with his hand supporting him on his back and his legs spread, he was looking at Brooke and hadn't noticed anything else that was happening around him, The mere thought of having Brooke sucking his penis and playing with his balls in front of his friend and a gorgeous young woman helped to make this one of the best blowjobs he had ever received.

"She is a great cocksucker" -Di finally broke the spell Andy was in, when she also reached for Andy's trunks. "But while she is older, I think I have more experience" And she didn't wait to take completely his bottoms, she just pulled the waistband down and Andy's member fully erect popped into view.