Traveling With Sexy Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just please don't tell him... our situation is very pleasant right now, and he would like to do the right thing.. and in this case the right thing would cause everyone trouble. This is not only his secret it is mine as it involves me, so could I count on you to not tell even Tom?"

"Why not him?"

"Because they have a similar pact as with me... when Andy logs in to flickr he becomes utterly honest, he can't help it...It is not bad for the people that he would never meet in his life, but it gives too much power to people who know him... I have to admit that at first I was afraid I could misuse this power, but with time I have noticed that he is able to pick the right time for the truth to come out, in this case I think this is too big and it can wait, after all his wife and I are ok with the situation, it is him we are a little worried about"

"He is a grown man you know?"

"Yes but he feels too much sometimes, and at the end he would be able to deal with it, he always has, but if I can spare him some trouble and nobody is getting hurt. Why the rush to tell a truth that can make people unhappy?"

"You are starting to sound just like him" Brooke smiled while seeing this 25 year old. So pretty and yet kind hearted and smart. No wonder Andy liked her... this was not going to be a long flight after all.. if anything it was not going to be long enough.

Chapter 5: Tahiti

The airplane arrives on time and the two couples left the airplane with a new bond. During flight Tom and Andy were able to find accommodations for the night at nearby hotel, two separate rooms on for each couple, but as they are all converging towards the luggage belt, Brooke asks Tom "So, you said that we were going clubbing before our flight tomorrow, look it is only 11pm and Di and I think that we should check what Tahiti has to offer, we hear the night entertainment can be quite impressive

"There goes all our work my friend, what do you think?" Tom asked Andy...

"Well, it seems we go back to plan A... I don't want to say it but"... and immediately Di interjected "Nobody likes a know it all"

"I would not be so sure about that" Brooke said while winking at Andy.

"See Di?, there are women who like men who are prepared and ALWAYS right" -Andy said while grabbing the last piece of luggage from the belt.

"Don't push it Pal" Di just gave a playful yet warning glance... Andy immediately got it... it was still too soon to start flirting with other people, but Di's smile was also a hint that she was enjoying herself.

"Well, and now? where to?" everybody seemed to be looking for the car rental place.

"I want to drive"... "Shotgun!"

Di and Brooke immediately blurted out one after the other.

"I guess it is the back seat for us Pal, it's alright, I like to be driven by a hot chauffeur from time to time" "You said it" Tom and Andy smiled and followed the women towards the rental place

"What I want to know is how many people actually pack a sweater when going to Bora-Bora".. Andy told Di when looking at the charming sweater she was wearing.

"I get cold on the flights and all the air conditioning is going to make me sick and I want to be in excellent condition to enjoy our bungalow",

" I just want to stretch my legs... it has been a long flight... so the the plan is we get ready and leave at what at midnight?" Brooke raised her leg as she stretching and Di said "Mmm maybe I want to ride shotgun after all."

"Nope young lady, you are driving and I get to unfold these legs."

Andy could only see the top of Brooke's legs, but he knew they were toned and firm by all the pictures Tom had shared all these years. Things were looking up and she seemed to be taking the initiative. Andy has always been competitive,but he will need to work with Di a bit more to start moving the balance in the right direction, there is always a plan, an understanding as to what everybody in that group needed and wanted.

He was a pleaser and took as his responsibility that this would be a trip that nobody was going to forget for the rest of their lives... and probably, just the start of the adventures of a tight group of like-minded individuals.

Bodies are great, but minds...bright minds are the most potent aphrodisiac of all.

Chapter 6: The Club

"So how do I look"

Andy looked at Di and she was wearing this great snug short dress and tall heels.

"Amazing, but you know I don't want you to be just my arm candy... If you prefer to have something less revealing, you are welcome to..."

"Oh shut up!, I know you love this dress, plus look... no pannies!"

"I am not surprised... you are really taking this vacation seriously...You are making a habit of not wearing any underware... remember our trip to Victoria? It was the first time anyone would show me that they were not wearing underware, but now you are making me wonder why anyone would love to wear it"

"Does that mean that you are also going commando?" Di approached Andy and grabbed his butt. She did not feel any under fabric, under the dress pants and smiled... "I guess I have been a bad influence" with a grin and a spank.

"Well, It is just practical, I really didn't pack any under ware, mostly trunks for swimming and just a few things for the trip back, but since we are going to spend most of the time in warm weather it seemed like overkill.... plus" - and Andy's voice trailed a little while she positioned himself behind Di, clearly placing his growing dick in between her ass cheeks.

"Maybe I will get lucky at the dance floor tonight... you know meeting a hot blonde looking for a Don Juan"

"Maybe you will" Di said while holding Andy's hand and guiding it close to her crotch, but before the hand started pulling her dress up she moved away and said "but it is getting late, and we need to see what's going on in town before our flight leaves tomorrow morning, now lets see if your friends are ready"

As Di is saying that, the phone receives a txt saying:

"I guess they are already waiting for us, ok lets go!, by the way I'm driving" -said Andy and pulling Di by the hand and through the door.

When they got to the lobby, they saw that Brooke had also on clothes ready to seduce the most faithful man. You could see the straps of her bra and her deep cleavage in that magnificent tall frame of hers.

Tom was dressed similar to Andy, with dress pants and long sleeve shirt but with the sleeves rolled up giving him a GQ look.

"Well girls, it is about 1am, and I think Andy will second me that you have been ready in record time we were thinking we would be leaving the hotel at 2 at the earliest, so are you ready to go?"

Di and Brooke gave each other an approving look and both said almost at unison "Yes we are"

When walking to valet, Andy and Tom mover almost like dancing to open the back seat doors for their respective companions and both Di and Brooke decided to let it go and sit in the back.

The club was called Paradise and it was highly recommend by the staff, they said that it was difficult to get in without prior reservations, but that for a fee one could become a VIP and get in no matter how full the club was, they also hinted that in any case we would not have any problems getting in given that we were tagging along two gorgeous women.

The two couples arrived 10 minutes later to the place, leaving the car with the valet and tall muscular island man approached them "Are you the Aspen party?"

Everybody gave a chuckle but Tom immediately said "Yes we are".

The man looked a little confused but then he saw Brooke and Di grabbing the men's arm and thought "These guys must have deep pockets, look at the beauties they have in their arms...lucky bastards"

"Please follow me this way" and he led the way towards a side door bypassing all the people making a line trying to get in the club.

As he was opening the door, Andy gave him a 50 dollar bill and said "Thank you my good friend, this place is amazing".

The bouncer liked the tip and the fact that these guys were not jerks and they seem generous, "With money and nice, well that explains it".

The club was huge, there were people dancing and what appeared several shows going at the same time, the waitresses were wearing traditional Tahitian attire and they were in most cases showing flat abs, nice breasts and big round asses.

The drums of the music were inciting several couples to dance very close to each other, it was not rare to see couples and threesomes in almost any genre combination touching and dancing very sensually at the rhythm of the rapid drumming. There was even a stage where there was a dance pole.

Andy nudged Di and showed her that familiar sight and a little spark was visible in Di's eyes.

"What about drinks?" Brooke said while going to the handsome bartender behind the counter. she leaned over and asked "Hey, we are only going to be in Tahiti for a few hours, do you think that you can help us have a good time"

Tom looked back at Andy and Di, smiling and proud of the power Brooke had over any males (and few females).

"Absolutely, Heia! come here, I need you to help me with this group"

Heia was barely clothed girl, slim with a tiny waist and very large firm breasts who approached playfully the bar tender.

"I see.. I would love to keep an eye on you guys.. what would you like?"

Everybody but Andy asked for drinks, this was no surprise as he had volunteered to drive and everybody agree that at least one person in the group would keep an eye on everyone to avoid missing the flight to Bora-Bora,

"We have many delicious cocktails if you prefer them virgin, I can work something out for you sweety" Heia told Andy in a flirtatious yet innocent way.

But by then Andy being the last one to order didn't notice that the group was moving towards the pole stage and the anticipation of what was going to happen started to build.

"She is not wearing Panties!!!" -Andy thought, then again, they were on vacation and nobody knew them there.

A couple of girls were dancing on the stage but Di was calling them and asked them over the sound of the music... "Hey!, do you think you can make room ror me over there?"

The other women smiles and let Di start playing on the pole... She moved with that sensuality that only a trained stripper develops over the years... fluid movements, hips rocking back and forth.

Tom asked Andy in a moment "Is she?"

"Yes she isn't" Andy immediately responded with a smile on his face but without loosing sight of Di.

"Oh!, this is quite a treat not only for us, I think that several people are starting to pay attention to her."

Tom was right, a few people that were in their own conversations started to notice the tall blond who was attacking the pole with such dexterity.

Di was good.... though, she knew how to position her hands to prevent giving away too much, and rapidly fixing her skirt when it had pulled up too much. there were gasps in the crowd and the occasional high-fiving when she was not careful in a couple of occasions her dress rode all the way up letting her ass show and clearly showing that she was not wearing panties... and then in another occasion when she was held up high with two hands and opening her legs, and from certain angles making her shaved pussy visible.

"She is quite a Minx, is this how you met her?" Brooke asked Andy, this was really the first time that the two of them were striking a conversation.

"Well to be honest.. she was more dressed than that when I met her" Andy quipped.

"How so? didn't you meet her at a strip club?"

"Yes, but she was at least wearing a thong that time, it was actually a while before I got to see her in all her glory"

"And how is your family?"

Andy for a second did not know where the conversation was going... here they were having a good time, but now he was being asked about his family. He had told Tom about her family, how he was sexless at home, but how he liked his family now that he had a way to unleash all that stress in other form, plus his family was traveling too visiting his in-laws.

"The truth... always answer with the truth" Andy thought.

And started telling Brooke about his family, how his children were cello and piano players, both in tae-kwon-do, and top of their class. How he loved them more than anything in the world, and how he never treated his wife with anger or guilt.

"Yes, Tom has told me all of that, but I wanted to hear it from you, it just all sounds too convenient". Brooke paused a little.

"I was upset with Tom when he showed you those pictures of us, those were private and I was specially upset when I saw your account for the first time... You have been with many women... or rather girls now.. I thought you were some sort of predator who was just a wolf in a sheep's clothing"

"And what do you think now?"

"Well to be honest, I was almost ready to tell Tom that we should just go our separate ways, but Di over there" and she pointed in the moment that Di was holding to the pole and pointing both her legs up.

"She convinced me that you are not a bad man at all. Once she explained your situation, a lot of your posts and comments and pictures started to make sense... you really believe that kindness wins over truth don't you?"

"Absolutely... I believe a while lie that helps is better than a truth that hurts"

"Then lets make a toast" and Brooke held her drink and said "To kindness"... both touched their glasses in the air and drank, By now Di was picking some bills that had been left on the stage and given them to Heia who all this time had been replenishing every single glass and always had more on the table for the group to consume.

She also had pulled Tom to the dancing floor and was showing him how to move his hips.

Andy and Brooke were looking at the image and Andy told Brooke "Well, I am glad I am not the only one who seem to have a fused hip"

"Don't be cruel and a liar, he doesn't have a fused hip... he is just.. tense."

"Ok tense it is... but regarless if you don't mind dancing with a robot, would you like us to go and join them we only have about an hour before we need to get back to take a shower and get ready for the flight"

"Yes Dad, lets go then"

"Hey someone needs to keep us on schedule." Andy said defensively

"You love to be the boss aren't you?" Brooke teased him and started raising her hands and along with Di placed Tom in a female sandwich.

"Come friend!,,, the locals seem to be friendly"

"Indeed they are" Andy thought... "indeed they are"

After a few minutes of dancing and trading dancing partners, the two couples decided to leave the club and go back to the hotel. This was just a layover, now lets wait to get to their final destination and the real fun will then begin.

Chapter 7: Bora-Bora (Checking-in)

"This place is amazing" Di was noticeably excited looking out the window of the small prop plane as we were getting close tot Bora Bora.

The night before had been fun, the couples finally broke the ice and they were starting to feel more comfortable with each other. It was a fun group and best of all, nobody was being late.

It was clear at breakfast when everybody was ready on time, no need to herding cats or pushing lazy people around. This is one of the most difficult things when trying to find good travel partners. It is important to keep in schedule, but it should come naturally.

The couples had reservations at the Pearl Beach resort, with two bungalows next to each other. Tourism is the only source of hard currency in the island and it shows, everybody from the moment they stepped out the plane made their best effort to make every tourist welcomed.

There is something really magical about the bungalows. While everyone enjoys posh accommodations, being in contact with nature in this way...seeing marine life swimming under the sleeping quarters and hearing the breeze through the building materials was just magical.

"Anybody cares for a swim?" Di immediately loosing her clothes and revealing a nice pink polka dot bikini.

The bungalows had the windows open and her voice traveled easily next door where Brooke and Tom were settling their belonging.

Brooke stripped down immediately as well also revealing a polka dot bikini but with different colors.

"It seems great minds think alike" Andy said for everyone to hear.

But by then Di was already on the water... and Andy just heard the water splashing under the bungalow and he saw Di's face appear under the glass table.

"Be careful!, you are not still at your 100% after last night" Andy said in a paternalistic tone.

"Are you kidding?, this place exudes energy!... come on granpa, Come and join me... the water is delicious!"

By now Brooke was also already in the water and both bikinis were now hugging to the respective shapes of their owners. Both Andy and Tom did not know who they were supposed to look at, each of their respective partners was a feast to the eyes, but having them swimming, diving under the crystalline waters and pointing to the fish that were swimming around, apparently used to the presence of humans, was too much until they seemed to break the spell and each one of them look for their trunks to join the women.

A young male from the hotel asked them if they were interested in bringing the snorkel gear that they had ordered at reservation time, it was unlimited access after all.

It seemed like a good idea to enjoy the wonderful underwater view, and they asked for it, so that they could open their eyes under water.

"Brooke!, Di!... would you like to do some snorkeling before dinner?"

"Yeah.. We'll be there in a second"

And they both started swimming back to the deck of the bungalow where the equipment lay on the floor. The first to come out was Brooke... her bikini wet and hugging every inch of her skin. He hair wet and falling behind her back and her natural face without a hint of makeup.

"Tom, forgive me but Brooke looks fantastic"

"Forgive you?, hell, after the dance last night I think that we don't have to apologize for admiring each other's girls, plus look at Di... she is gorgeous!"

Tom said that as Di was pulling herself out of the water and her cleavage (smaller than Brooke's but still nothing to ignore) was visible for everyone.

The group geared up and went back to the ocean, there were some limits as to how far they could go snorkeling, as the perimeter was closely monitored and properly marked.

It was kind of obvious that both Tom and Andy were partially interested in the sea life, as they were mesmerized by the girl's silhouettes. How their legs moved and seem to cause ripples in the water, adjusting their bottoms from time to time and letting a good section of skin show.

The four were exploring a good extent of the snorkeling area and just floating there sandwiched between the turquoise waters and the deep blue sky.

"How do you think this place is at night?" Di asked.

"I don't see many light sources... I am hoping we get to see the milky way, it is so hard to see it with so much light pollution or cloud cover"

"Thank you" Di said.

"You are welcome" Andy replied as he knew exactly what Di meant.

Chapter 8: Bora-Bora (going to bed)

Everybody was hungry after all that snorkeling. And they converged in Tom and Brooke's bungalow.

The food arrived and after recalling what had happened since they arrival, how Tom pushed Brooke aside when he saw a little ray fish going her way and reminding her what had happened with the crocodile hunter.

And how they spent about 30 minutes looking for Andy's wedding ring after it fell off while taking off one of the fins.

They decide that it was time to admire the night sky, the peacefulness of the place. the warm wind touching their bodies.

By now Di was nestled in Andy's arms and Brooke in a similar position with Tom. The shooting stars were very visible and they started telling stories as to when they saw their first or most memorable as well as the kinds of wishes that they had made.