Traveling With Sexy Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She also took him into her mouth, using her tongue to lick the bottom of his shaft and swallowing him whole until the head of his cock touched her little bell. She controlled the gag reflex and started to search for Andy's nipples. She found them and started pinching them and pulling and she started to receive the same treatment... rubbing with the tip of each other's fingers they seem to have this move synchronized, as she pulled and twisted, the received the same treatment... this was a great way to communicate what each liked and they were very similar in that regard... liking the same things.

Andy pulled her head towards him... grabbing on the back of her hair and strongly holding it to face her. He looked at her eyes and gave her a deep kiss and he started to move towards her bottom.

Di felt Andy's cock rubbing against her labia... the heat coming from the bonfire was warming her ass and it made Andy's cock feel hotter than usual.

He sat down and Di was loosing her balance for a minute but Andy held her with one hand grabbing on her left ass cheek.

As they adjusted positions, Di felt Andy's middle finger to start playing with her ass. So naughty, and she loved it.

The first time she told Andy that she loved anal, Andy thought she was kidding, after they became a couple she demanded to have her ass played with. The nerves in that area are very sensitive and her most intense orgasms were caused by touching the right places.

It took time until Andy realized that this was not Di trying to please him, She really liked her ass played with, therefore he finally made an effort to always consider it when they were together.

They were now fucking, one hand well placed on Di's cheek and the other rubbing still pulling her hair... she loved being manhandled... She was always bossy, but in bed she liked a man who took the initiative.

This was also something that Andy had learn with time. Most women liked to be submissive in bed. it is part of evolution. While women seek stability most of the time, when they are ovulating they are attracted by the alpha male, the man who can pass the stronger genes to their children.

When he stopped asking questions, directions or being overly tender, Andy's sex life flourished... He realized he also enjoyed it so much more. Being in control, and giving in the animal instincts that we have encoded in our human DNA.

Meanwhile Brooke and Tom were turning around, Brooke laying next to Tom and letting Tom fill her from the back... Not in the ass, but in a lazy god position. Tom was holding the inner thigh and pushing himself in and out of her wet pussy.

While being please by her life-long companion she started to look at the couple across the fire. she could see the energy, the determination and precision of the movements. How Di let Andy enjoy her body and guided her to touch or hold on to specific areas.

There was no fight, but almost like a choreographed scene of an artsy movie.

"Tom, it looks like our friends are following our lead" Brooke said as she started rubbing her clit, feeling her husband kiss the back of her neck and her eyes directed towards the age-gap couple.

Then Brooke saw how Di and Andy stood up, how Di jumped into Andy's arms and wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.

Andy was holding her by her ass and with one hand looking to guide himself inside of her... Brooke knew this one was Andy's signature moves.. she had seen him with other women in flickr but never with Di, she loved the way that Di's hips moved to help Andy's trusts into her pussy... Di seemed to have a great time.

"Tom... I want you to carry me... like that!"

Tom finally looked at the other couple and saw the scene that Brooke had been observing... he smiled and moved Brooke around and made her face him. He was still inside of her, and he stood up... firmly inserted in Brooke.

The angle was amazing... pointing inside of her at 11 o'clock and rubbing her G-spot like few time. She realized she had been missing this. How was it possible that after all these years and a decent sexual life she just came to realize that there were other ways to enjoy her partner.

If she had missed this, what else had she been missing?

She was lost in thought when she felt a naked body leaning on her back... while they were getting in position, Andy had walked next to them still carrying D and had placed D's back on Brooke's.

Since there were no walls to go to, this seemed like a good support.

the contact was not sexual, and not unpleasant. Brooke could feel Di's moist body on her back, in part from the activity and in part of the proximity to the fire.

then Di left arm go from Andy's next and started searching for Brooke's hand... "Let go of him and take my hand, use your legs and pin to Tom's body, you are going to like this." Di told Brooke.

Both women were very fit, so it really did not take much effort to follow Di's directions. Brooke let go one hand around Tom's waist and held Di's arm.

She was creating a bond with this couple, there was not pushing or asking, but rather things were progressing at the right pace...

"Now the other" Di said interrupting Brooke's thoughts.

"I'm going to fall!" Brooke said.

"No you won't, just give me your other hand at the count of three.. 1, 2, 3!"

At that time both women release the hand from their partner's neck and held to each other. Indeed this was a much more stable position and now they both could feel by the contact of their bodies the thrusts of the other couple.

The sensation was amazing... not only she felt the sudden ripple when Tom -now holding her ass- pushed himself into her, but also the impact of Di being rammed by Andy.

The couples continued in this position for a few minutes... the naughty screams, the smiles of the two men looking at their partners and living the fantasy of having sex with another couple finally realized.

This felt right, just adults being adults.

The two men fell on their knees on the sand and the women wrapped their arms around Tom and Andy respectively. They kissed deeply, heaving by the exhaustion and pleasure, and in a spooning position they faded into the land of dreams.

Chapter 11: Bora-Bora (The photoshoot)

The first sounds Brooke and Di heard were of cameras clicking away.

They both were still naked and in fetal positions facing each other.

"What the hell?" Di said just as she was trying to turn towards the sound and open her eyes in the bright morning sun. The light coming down the thick tree canopy and her stomach grumbling.

"You looked so peaceful that we couldn't resist" -Andy said.

"Don't be a prude Di" Di heard behind her as she saw Brooke standing up in all her glory, with her hair still wild after the intense night. "It is a lot of fun, haven't you ever had a photo shoot?"

"Not really, only the little pictures we would take with Andy's travel camera and with out phones... Wait, there was also this time at the club where a photographer wanted to take pictures of us, at then end I only got two pictures, and I can't say that it was really memorable". Di said as she was trying to wrap around a sateen sheet that was loose on the ground.

"Well, the secret is that you should not think about it, and just enjoy it, it makes you feel alive, come on... try it" Brooke pointed to Tom who was holding his camera and ready to continue taking pictures.

"And what about the pictures?" Di said still unsure.

"What about them?"

"Well, will they be made public? I am just nervous, so far I have been good and I trust Andy, he never let anybody saw my face, and..."

"Oh don't be ridiculous!, we just fucked together, how much closer do you need us to be"

"Ha!" -Andy suddenly laughed as this was almost the exact same words when Di was nervous about spending time together. They already had done so much that just taking a naked bath together should not have been an issue, and it wasn't, but Di seemed to fluctuate between a sex crazed addict, and a nun from time to time, and this was exactly her nun-phase.

"See?, the guys are ready, lets just enjoy this place... the crystal water of the cove, the background of the trees... it is amazing!, no show me what you have under those sheets"

Andy and Tom prepared their cameras and the bulge in their pants was not hiding the fact that both were extremely aroused even after they ended up flaccid by the exertion of last night.

But seeing Brooke trying to disrobe Di, was too much for them. Di left her guard down, and in this moment Brooke pulled the sheet off her body and made Di spin and loose her balance and fall butt first on the sand.

The action did not go unnoticed by the two men who captured every instant and were sending each other approving glances of what was going on.

Di started laughing and quickly stood up... grabbed some sand and thew it in the direction of Tom and Andy, but then she just started chasing after Brooke who by now was almost ready to dive into the cove.

She did and an arch was made on the air as she jumped thanks to the sheet she was bringing with her, Di followed her and both women started swimming, splashing around and laughing.

The cameras were trying to capture their movement, the silhouette of their bodies under the water, distorting their naked bodies but clearly showing underneath two terrific bodies.

The went under the little waterfall that fed this pool and started taking a shower. Both women pushing their breasts up as if they were guiding the way in some sort of car hood ornament. The pictures were fantastic, the right amount of light to play with shadows and light while having enough contrast to use a high speed setting.

"It is true, it is fun, but let me ask you, have you ever kissed another woman?" Di now was clearly aroused, and she was competitive, while she was clearly thrown into the whole photo shoot experience, she was not going to be left behind in daring her new friend.

"No, only lesbians do that" Brooke said in a very firm tone.

"Not true, and you don't even need to be bisexual" I have never had sex with another woman, but I have french kissed many of my girlfriends"

"And to be honest unless it is my hand, I prefer a man's cock splitting my pussy rather than the hand of another woman"

Tom and Andy smiled and Brooke suddenly seemed shocked, first by the proposal to kiss, and then because of the language Di was using.

Di got closer to Brooke and it was possible to feel the anticipation in the air. Was this too soon? what was going in Brooke's mind.

She had been thinking about maybe petting with a man other than Bill, and she had seen how other couples got into trouble when two women were spending too much time together.

And what was the fixation of men to see two women together? Was it because it was "safe" to their eyes, that they would not become lover and they were only playing.

As all these things are going through Brooke's mind. Di had been getting closer to her. and in quick move she tackled Brooke and pinned her to the ground.

Both women were fit and Brooke had the first instinct to fight back, but seeing Di still with her hair wet and her clear eyes looking at her made her stay where she was.

"I like to keep my promises" Di said while she moved to suck Brooked right nipple.

The sensation was incredible... for some reason her nipple was very sensitive and she could feel almost every taste bud in Di's mouth.

The little roughness and wetness of her tongue playing circles around her nipple... Di's hand now massaging her left breast. and the she suddenly stopped.

"I told you I wanted to suck on you nipples, was it really that bad?"

Brooke who was never someone who wanted to follow but rather lead others felt her competitive nature come to the surface.

"I think you are making your point young friend", and without hesitation she pushed her hand in Di's bottom area and started to rub her clit.

Di jumped in astonishment, but she could not move as she felt spinning and suddenly pinned under Brooke.

Brooke continued massaging the same way she did to herself when Tom was out of town. She knew exactly what women liked, what she liked. and started making the same motions on Di's now wet lips.

"So you still prefer the touch of a man to that of a woman?" Brooke asked Di when she saw that Di was nearing a climax.

"I don't know... why don't you tell me" and as she was finishing her sentence, Di started to imitate the same motions Brooke was performing on her.

Tom and Andy at first were frozen in place but quickly continued taking pictures of their women who now were moving their hips to help with the friction that the other woman's hand was providing, almost forgetting the presence of anybody and just feeling how wet their pussies were.

As both started to body surf into each other, sand was starting to stick to their skin, but they continued touching even with the discomfort. They both were attractive and this was a hedonistic trip anyway. Would they be doing it at their respective homes? Never!.. but why not to experiment a little.

Yet Brooke needed some reassurance that she was still straight, that this was almost like a massage, the release of tension, but she needed a man.

Brooke saw Tom taking pictures of her, but she called him "Tom, come!"...

Tom approached the two and now was standing very close to them. Brooke let Di continue rubbing her breasts and pussy, but she wanted to kiss his husband. She knew that he was turned on beyond belief, and she wanted to make sure that it was mostly because of her, not because of the little minx who was now enjoying back and forth her nipples. Left, right, left, right.

Brooke asked Tom to get closer to her and she planted a kiss... Not unlike the way they kissed before when they were making love, when they were fucking.

It was an intense and passionate kiss and she felt the power in her legs, coming up her heart... the sensation of a great orgasm building and ready to release.

"Straight, Bi, lesbian, who cared?" she thought. As long as it felt this good, it couldn't possibly be bad.

Andy continued taking pictures without interfering in the threesome he was witnessing. But was it a threesome? there had been so far no penetration, not even by fingers. Did it count as a sexual experience?

It was clear that it was not something he had witnessed first hand before, but it just felt wrong to interfere. And he continue taking pictures of Di's ass, Brooke's nipple in Di's mouth and Brooke's hand stroking Tom who had kept the willpower to stay clothed and continuing taking pictures from his point of view.

Di was the first one to say "I am going to cum!!" and without further notice she tensed and then relaxed and laid down to the floor.

"I want to suck you" Brooke told Tom, and immediately lowered his trunks and took him in.

Now Brooke was kneeling by Di's left flank, and Tom was standing by her right. Di was sandwiched between the two and while she was looking up she could see Brooke stroking and eating Tom's manhood.

He was thick just as Andy, and delicious by the look of Brooke sucking and licking without refrain.

As Brooke continued stroking his husband a thought occurred to her. She sped up and more intensely massaged Tom's ball sack until she could feel he was about to cum, but just as he started cumming, Brooke moved away and the sperm flew for a few inches in the gap between the two until it fell on Di's breasts.

Di was not expecting suddenly have cum on her tits from another man, so with her hand removed it and told Brooke "I think this is yours... say Ah!!!"

Brooke opened her mouth and licked Di's fingers clean over and over again until not a single drop of Tom's cum could be found on Di's body.

"Tom, you are one lucky son of a bitch" The three looked at Andy who was with his camera pointing down and just smiling at the happy trio.

That comment broke the spell and the four started laughing. Things were progressing rapidly since last night. How far things will get? Was this in the best interest of everyone in the party?

They did not know.. and in fact they didn't care at this point. Adults play like adults. Long gone are the times of hesitation. They were four individuals discovering that pleasure, morals, preconceptions and love are terms which can be molded according to the occasion.

As long as nobody got hurt, and everybody moved at their own pace, there was no risk, there was no harm. Only pleasure and kindness to be had.

Chapter 12: Bora-Bora (Morpheous)

The drive to the hotel was quick. After Di and Brooke jumped again into the cove and washed her bodies from all the sweat, sand and cum from their previous play, they all gathered their belongings and jumped into the jeep that the was waiting for them a few hundred yards from the main road.

"I didn't know that we were so close to the main road, someone could have heard all the action and peek last night" Brooke said a bit concerned.

"And how you know that someone was not in fact watching us last night?"

Di was teasing.

"Di, don't be like that, Not all are as an exhibitionist as you are" -Andy said in a friendly tone, but there was something behind his statement.

"Someone is grumpy" -And as Di said that she reached to Andy's trunks and massaged his dick. "But I promise that tonight you'll get what you deserve for behaving back there"

"I am not grumpy" Andy said defensively but clearly he was upset. He had been the only one left out and he thought that Di should have called him when things started to get interesting.

"So what is the plan for tonight?" Brooke asked Tom.

"Well, there are only so many things that we can do in this little island. We are now driving to Coral Gardens, the number of fish species is supposed to be outstanding,"

They arrived to the stand where they could pick their equipment and together they moved to jump into the water.

The brochure was not kidding when they said that sometimes it was hard to see water with all the fish swimming around you.

This was a relaxing time for everyone. There had been too much excitement already and it was nice to just submerge in nature and appreciate the wonders of this planet.

The food was also delicious, very light fare which was just enough to replenish the calories of all the exercise they had been doing, but they didn't feel heavy.

After a few hours in this wonderful place, they drove back to their bungalows and open a couple bottles of Sauternes. The golden color of the wine and its delicate sweet flavor (Andy's favorite) was a good way to continue knowing each other.

Tom told several stories related to his business in real state and Brooke and Andy were making fun of the male engineers working for software companies and how they were defenseless against the charms of intelligent and gorgeous women.

"Don't tell that to anyone, but we have an account manager in our company who we call our secret weapon. She a tall blond with a wonderful curves, very friendly and beautiful face... Just like you Brooke" -Andy continued saying.

"We sometimes deploy her specially when we want to get into new accounts and start a collaboration with technical leads, it is really impressive the kind of turn around we get compared to other strategies. On the surface we all say because she is very capable -which she is- but there is no denying her looks give her an edge".

Di now was feeling a little pushed away from the conversation as she was just barely getting into med school and she did not have any stories like the trio. She smiled and tried to make smart remarks, but she was feeling sleepy, in part for the alcohol and part for the exercise, jet lag and conversation.

She excused herself and said that she really needed to take a nap, and then the group disbanded agreeing that it was a good idea, there was no reason to kill themselves trying to enjoy every second if they were going to be too tired to enjoy it and decided to reconvene the following day for breakfast.