Travels of the Mind Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She worked Harris and worked him well. He did not come quickly, she had to work for the outcome but then she swallowed. Of course, she swallowed. She had wanted to please him, had wanted Harris to come in her mouth.

She found herself back in the dark. Feeling her way along the tunnel back under the tower, a tunnel that you follow -- had to follow - and then up and up the stone stairs, relieved to find herself dressed once more in her polka dot dress. Something bumped gently between her breasts. A charm hanging from a chain around her neck, there between her breasts, hanging down between her boobs, well down and hidden from view. She tugged the chain upwards and there, swinging, was a bronze charm, polished by movement. She looked closely at it on its chain, the erection curved just like the bronze statue she had fucked, only there was bronze semen running from its end -- cast, not sculpted, as part of it.

She stood upon the top of the tower looking out, waiting for Benjamin and Maisie. The sky was not so blue now, there were clouds in the sky coming closer, the air heavy as if the good weather was about to break.

12