Travels of the Mind Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was upon the first man -- she had completed the circle twice -- that she next came and that was all too much. She staggered from the line and collapsed to her knees with her head to the ground. Her head whirling, her body twitching. Strong hands lifted her, lifted her bottom upwards and ensured her legs were spread. The men were not allowing her to escape, were not allowing her so deny them her so open sex, their pleasure ground -- that wet, slippery and warm hole of delight men so like. She tried to raise herself up and offer her mouth as a substitute and for a moment she saw them all. The men together with their wetted cocks rampant around her. So strong, manly men, grinning at her and their erections pointed at her.

She sank back and one by one the eight cocks entered her once more -- for the last time -- and this time they did not withdraw before the 'edge.' They did not withdraw before release. Heavy and so dark, wrinkled ball sacks rose and fell as load after load of potent semen was pumped into her. Sixteen egg shaped testes seeking to fertilise.

She wanted to be pregnant again -- and she was certainly being pumped full of the right stuff! Weak and exhausted yet again an orgasm swept over her even as she felt more semen being ejaculated into her. One more man, the eighth, took hold of her hips and slid into her. One last penis opened her and made the necessary copulatory movements. One more set of strong thighs and hips pushed against her soft bottom before that so pleasurable release.

Were the men out on a hunting foray? Were they missing their wives back at their village? They were not very young men out for some test, some initiation rite out on their own upon the plain. They had not seemed surprised to see her. Did women regularly wander in from the darkness for the men to enjoy a sexual interlude before sleep? Somewhat unlikely! Or did Harris perhaps bring other women there? A regular and pleasing occurrence in the nighttime upon the plain. Who was he? Was he just a dream?

Was she dreaming now? What would Benjamin think of her having sexual intercourse with eight... tribesmen, were they? If it was just a dream -- if! Would he like her to tell him all about it. Might it excite him to think of all those big, dark men fucking his wife? Or would it excite him to hear just what she dreamt of. Would he ask if she had sucked their cocks in her dream? Did he like to think of another man's swollen knob in her mouth?

She looked up, the men had returned to their positions, squatting in front of the fire, staring into the embers, no longer chanting -- there was not even a murmur. They squatted there immobile, their used penises hanging slack against their balls. Penises that had stood so proud as they danced, now at rest. There was no longer space for a woman in their circle. The men had closed their ranks. They were no longer looking at her. Was she dismissed?

Slowly she rose to her feet, turned and walked back across the plain towards the rising dark mass of the basalt cliff, the chasm and, presumably, Harris. He was standing waiting for her, leaning upon his stick.

He must have seen the exhaustion, seen the drained look and, she could not deny that, the happy look upon her face. She had enjoyed the sex, the seemingly endless copulations and orgasms. In a way the men had won. There had been eight male orgasms to her five! She stood a little away from Harris. Should there be a ninth male orgasm?

She did not think she could take another penetration -- had she not enough semen already? Countless millions of spermatozoa. More than enough for a single ovum! She dropped to her knees and reached forward. She could do that for Harris. Would like to do that.

Buttons to undo one by one. She fished for the penis. It was not seeking to burst from Harris' trousers. It was limp in her hand. It was like Benjamin's had been the night before after the sex; it was like the eight men out on the plain after they had had their way with her. Had Harris been watching? Had he ejaculated out in the darkness as he watched; had he brought himself off? But no -- when she popped it entire into her mouth. it began to grow. What a lovely feeling -- a cock growing in your mouth. The pulsing as the blood flowed in, the movement and the swelling, the expansion and the pushing -- all in your mouth. Steadily filling until too much to be contained, pushing your head backwards.

Naked knees upon the ground, semen trickling steadily down the insides of her thighs, she did her very best with the penis in her mouth. Years of practice, and not just with Benjamin. There had been men before. She thought she knew what pleased. Was happy to do her very best for her... friend?

Afterwards they walked together back up the chasm.

"Should I dress?" She had asked.

"I like you naked." He had carried her sandals and clothes. At the car -- and the walk back had seemed much shorter than the journey to Harris -- much shorter - she noticed that he had not put his penis away and it was not as soft as Benjamin's would have been. The moonlight reflected off the bonnet of her car.

"I've never been fucked across the bonnet of a car." Had many women? Certainly young female models seemed to get draped often enough across cars. She smiled, boys liked their cars, saw them perhaps as extensions to their cocks. Powerful, hard, sleek and throbbing. Some being driven far too fast -- yes, coming too quickly. It was, perhaps, not the time to drape herself. Might she do that with Benjamin sometime? But when would she have the opportunity when Maisie was not with them?

She knelt, and Harris allowed her to suck again; allowed the salty oyster of his ejaculation to slip down her throat a second time.

The car started first time. She had, sort of, expected that when Harris had brought her back to it. Swinging from the rear-view mirror, above the dashboard not furry dice or some air freshener in the form of a turtle, but a carved black stone phallus. Really! She could not leave that there for Benjamin to find or Maisie to ask, 'what is that, mummy?' She unlooped it and placed it in her pocket. It was basalt.

A glance out of the window to wave at Harris but he was no longer there. Perhaps he watched from the darkness. Had the car really broken down on that country road? Within her knickers and jeans the feeling of considerable wetness -- female and male wetness. You could not get pregnant from a dream -- surely?

It was only at her front door that she thought of the phallus again as she reached into her pocket and brought it out, rather than her door key. She smiled, remembering. A phallus might unlock her knickers but not the front door! She would have to keep it somewhere else than her pocket. One thing to have keys that jingle in your pocket, quite another to have a stone cock jangling there as well!

12