All Comments on 'Travels of the Mind Pt. 07'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
The_Old_VicarThe_Old_Vicarabout 1 month ago

Another fabulous chapter Dr Max. While I can't confess to being familiar with Italian billiards, I must say it would appear to be a jolly amusing game to play . . . certainly much more interesting than regular billiards or snooker. I was never very good at hitting those little balls into pockets, I think I would fare much better at this game you so vividly describe.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 month ago

Oh Max Max Dr Max you are spoiling us with your tale of sexual derring do. This time our dear heroine has to endure the attentions of many ( I hope) gentlemen and all this swishing about on her well waxed derierre upon a fine mahogany dining table, Max this can't be good for the dear ladies equilibrium surely,most unsettling

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 month ago

I hadn't finished again another example of man v machine and the wrong contender succeeding . Now where was i, quite put me off my stroke, very unsettling and not even a bed offered for the night a little churlish my friend but at least a taxi was on hand to return her to the arms and bed of her loving husband . However one must not be too disappointed , I feel there are more episodes of this saga to come.

This is pt. 2 of my critique and should be read as such.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES