Treatment Ch. 01

Story Info
Drug trial goes wrong thanks to a sadistic doctor.
2.8k words
4.08
22.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dykerella
dykerella
14 Followers

Eliza was beginning to regret signing up for this clinical trial.

She had been sitting in the waiting room of the clinic for god knows how long. People of all ages have come, sat down for a bit, and then left when they realized no one was coming to get them. Eliza was considering leaving as well.

Is this some sick prank? She thought to herself. She had left her school dormitory at seven o'clock, and what's the time now? Oddly, the waiting room has no clocks, and she had left her phone in her room.

Eliza had seen the trial advertised on a bulletin board by her RA's office. 'Medical Trial Seeking Volunteers. $10,000 to be Awarded Upon Completion. Contact Number at Bottom for More Details.'

There had only been a few slips of paper left dangling from the page. She took a strip, and texted the number, no answer. Texted again, no answer. It wasn't until she phoned that she finally got a response. A woman answered the phone, young.

'Hello! Who is this?'

'Hey... uh- I'm Eliza. Morozova. I'm calling about the trial?'

'Oh! Yes, yes. The Doctor will be happy with the turnout,' the woman said, putting an odd emphasis on the word Doctor before giving her the address.

'Be here at 7:30AM! And no electronics please, they'll, interfere with our equipment. The Doctor looks forward to seeing you."

Eliza thought about getting up, about walking out the door like everyone else. Her gut told her to leave, go, and don't look back. But, along with bills, groceries and her already amassed student loan debt, she couldn't pass the money up, and she hated that.

She folded her delicate hands into her lap when she heard two sets of steps approaching from the hallway. Her anxiety suddenly spiked as she sat up straight, wringing her hands together.

"Hmm, not as much of a turnout as I'd liked." A masclunine voice said as Eliza turned her head to the sound. The individual was a tall man, with slicked-back brown hair and a five o'clock shadow running across his angular jawline. He wore a white button down with black trousers held up by a leather belt, a white lab coat peeking out under his slightly longer trench coat.

"Plenty of people called, Doctor. At least ten, maybe more-"

"Quiet, Luce," The Doctor commanded with a flick of his wrist as the girl immediately became silent. This must be the same girl from the phone, Eliza thought. She was a small, platinum blonde wearing a skimpy white dress. She stood a couple paces back from the man with her hands held behind her back, subservient almost. Despite being yelled at, she still stood confident with a smile on her face.

"My name is Doctor Volkov, this is my assistant, Lucille. Thank you for showing interest in our test."

"Yes, about that," Eliza replied. "What are you testing, anyway? I wasn't given much information."

"It's a simple drug test. I'm sure Lucille can tell you all about it when she has the opportunity, but I am already running late. Please, follow me."

The Doctor turned on his heels and walks swiftly down the corridor he came from, with his assistant following behind. Eliza reluctantly got up and trailed behind them.

"Speaking of late, what happened? I've been waiting here for hours."

Volkov stopped by a black door labeled Treatment 1. "An unforeseen complication," he responded. "But I can assure you that it has now been fixed. I'm sure you can second that, Lucille."

Lucille gazed up at him, for a fraction of a moment Eliza could be sure she saw her eyes glint with fear. "Yes, it's been corrected," she smiled. "No need to worry."

Doctor Volkov grabbed a silver key out of his pocket and opened the door. "I must be off for a moment. Lucille will take care of you while I'm gone."

Before Eliza could respond, the man had already left.

--

Lucille had made small talk with Eliza while she took her height, weight and other vitals before a question arose in her mind.

"Lucille, why aren't you writing anything down?"

"I have a fantastic memory! The Doctor always praises me for it, that's why he entrusts me with these tasks. Oh! That reminds me. I almost forgot, you need to strip."

"What?" Eliza protests, what the fuck? "Why?"

Lucille paused for a second, her mind spacing out before snapping back to reality. "We just need to make sure you're not carrying any contraband."

"Contraband?"

"Electronics! We don't want them interfering with the tests. Is a necessary precaution."

Eliza sighed as she stood up from the chair. She was sitting in a desk chair, not wanting to sit in the large blue seat positioned in the middle of the room, almost like the ones at dentist's offices, until she had to.

Lucille stared at her, her gaze unmoving as Eliza furrowed her eyebrows and glared back.

"Oh! Yes yes, sorry," Lucille said, turning around.

When she was sure that the assistant was no longer looking at her, Eliza reluctantly began untucking her cotton turtleneck from her jeans. She slipped her freckled arms out of the sleeves and into the torso fabric before pushing it up over her head, exposing her lace bra that really didn't cover anything at all. She reached her hands behind her back, unclipping the clasp. Her torpedo tits bounced out, perky and firm. Her hands moved down her waist to the fly of her jeans, which she unzipped. She pushed her pants down her hips, falling to the floor as she stepped out of them, kicking them to the side and removing her panties. Eliza looked down at herself, at her naked body, and sighed.

"I'm done."

On cue, Doctor Volkov entered the room, carrying something small in his left hand. "Have a seat," he said, gesturing to the large chair in the middle of the room.

"Can I at least put my clothes back on?"

"That won't be necessary. Please, sit."

Eliza walked over to the chair a scooted in, the cool plastic sending a shiver down her bare skin

"Lucille, prep the injection," The Doctor said, handing her the item in his hand, a small vile.

"The full dosage?"

"Yes, I have a feeling we'll need it."

Lucille began filling the needle as the Doctor strode up to the chair. "The drug I will be injecting you with acts on a couple different parts of the body, expect it to be similar to a strong anti-anxiety medication combined with a sedative. Now, it's experimental for a reason, you may feel sensations you aren't expecting, but don't be alarmed, that's just the drug doing its job."

Eliza's face flushed red with nervousness as she squirmed in her seat, trying her best to hide it.

"Why the scared face? There's no need to be afraid. Lucille went through the same exact process as you, and she turned out fantastic," The Doctor said, a sinister edge to his voice.

Eliza looked to Lucille, the docile girl attending to Doctor Volkov's every order with vacant eyes in that tight dress. How? This was the first drug trial, how could Lucille have tried it? Something was wrong, something was terribly wrong, and that realization hit Eliza like a truck. "I thought- I thought this was a new- how could she have? I- I changed my mind, I don't want to do this anymore," Eliza stammered, panicked. She tried to push herself up from the chair, until Lucille held her arms down with unexpected strength. "Let me go! Get me out of here! Let me go!" she yelled, tears forming in her eyes as she trashed against the hands holding her down.

"Luce, the syringe."

"It's going to be alright sweetie," Lucille cooed over the defiant screams of her patient, taunting her with her unnatural, obedient smile. "Deep breaths."

A sharp pain hit her inner arm as Volkov injected the drug into her bloodstream. Suddenly, Eliza's body was split apart by an unimaginable, burning pain that covered every inch of her body. Sharp fire hit all of her nerves, like an entire minefield exploded inside her. She screamed a sad, bloodcurdling howl like a cheese grater to her throat as a barrage of tears rolled down her face.

The pain continued before a wave of warmth filled her blood. A heavy warmth, thick like honey. She let out a deep moan of relief as the honey quickly seeped through her unmoving body, it felt so good, unbelievably good. Eliza had never came close to feeling this relaxed in her life. Her limbs felt like bricks, her body covered in an even blanket of weight. Her feet, her legs, her stomach, her breasts, her shoulders were overwhelmed with this blissful heaviness as the honey approached her brain. Eliza let out another exasperated moan as she drowned in the warmth accumulating all over her body.

Her plump lips parted as her eyes rolled back with the pleasure, the pleasure of this overwhelming relaxation. The honey clouded her thoughts, squeezing her brain cells until they popped like bubbles. Happy little bubbles that formed in her diaphragm and popped, making her uncontrollably giggle. She would squirm with laughter, if she could, but her body was as heavy as a boulder.

She continued to giggle in bliss as her mind became compliant and docile, completely filled with the warm obedient honey that left no room for anything else. No thoughts, no memories, no knowledge or care, just heavy obedience that took up her entire focus. She hardly noticed as her limp legs had been moved into stirrups and her immobile arms moved to the armrests and secured with restraints.

Her blurry vision finally cleared to reveal a man staring at her, a man that she didn't remember. She looked up at him with lust-drunk eyes as she sunk into her chair.

"Hello darling," he purred. "My name is Doctor Volkov. How are you feeling?"

All that remained of Eliza could muster was an incoherent string of sounds that morphed into innocent giggles as her eyes crossed with stupidity.

"Why, it seems our patient is responding to the medicine quite well. Say, Lucille, why don't you attend to the needs of our subject?" He said with a cold smile before snapping his fingers.

"Yes Doctor," Lucille said with glassy eyes. She lifted herself onto the chair with Eliza, nestling her legs on either side of her waist. She cupped her cheeks in her hands as she kissed her passionately. It took everything left of Eliza to contain her loud grunts and moans as pleasure tsunamied over every part of her body. Her vision went dark as Lucille wrapped her tongue around Eliza's. The mind-controlled girl could barely keep up as her tongue explored her cheek and grazed across the roof of her mouth while Lucille's hands moved down to her bare breasts. She groped her swelling tits as she kissed and licked her neck.

"Good girls," The Doctor praised as he undid his belt buckle and removed his pants, revealing his thick cock. "Lower the chair."

"Yes Doctor," Lucille replied as the chair moved down.

"Get her cunt ready for me," The Doctor said as he grazed his thumb down Eliza's bottom lip, letting drool escape through the corner of her mouth. "What a pathetic bitch."

Volkov spat in her face, right between her eyes, but Eliza was too braindead to react as Lucille ran circles around her throbbing clit with her tongue. Her mind was unable to multitask, she could hardly even comprehend the numbing pleasure as her cunt got wetter and wetter. Doctor Volkov pressed his hand to the back of her head as he forced his dick down her throat, slamming it balls deep into her as she helplessly gagged in response.

Eliza was powerless to react, powerless to move as she was bombarded by pleasure. Somewhere, deep inside her foggy consciousness, the old Eliza was screaming. The old Eliza watched as her lifeless body was taking advantage of as the light in her eyes slowly dimmed.

Volkov thrusted his cock rhythmically into her throat, again and again as she struggled to breathe. With every push of his dick the fragments of her will shattered as the drug implanted itself more and more into her brain. The old Eliza was dying, and a braindead cockslut was being sculpted from her remains. This pleased the Doctor as he licked his lips and smiled sadistically at the thought, the thought of a new plaything, a new subject for him to use.

Eliza's head bobbed up and down on Doctor Volkov's cock as he forcefully slammed her head back and forth, back and forth while the assistant slipped two fingers into her needy cunt. Pleasure boiled inside her vegetable body as all of her depleted awareness came to one conclusion, she needed this. She needed to be used, to be controlled so desperately.

Lucille's fingers moved back and forth, back and forth as her head moved back and forth, back and forth and during these repetitive motions she finally realized what she had refused to believe for so long. This was her purpose. Without a shadow of a doubt, this is what she was built for. Having someone else think for her, having someone else control her. The Doctor could be that man.

The Doctor was that man.

Eliza felt a creamy substance fill her mouth, and she tried with all power her feeble self could muster to suck down his cum. It was the least she could do, after all the Doctor did for her. He was so gracious, so generous to give her his precious seed. She would thank him, get down on her knees and worship him if she could. If she could move, think, speak. At a point she gave up trying all together, stopped trying to break out of her silence the drug placed her in. She had accepted it, not with apprehension, but with open arms that she couldn't close.

Doctor Volkov removed himself from her mouth as Eliza's body stayed still, warm cum dripping out of her open mouth.

"Look at you, you're even more susceptible than Lucille was. How pathetic, you dumb whore."

He's so kind

"You're nothing more than a cum dumpster, understand that? You're not worth anything else, not anymore"

He's so smart

"Medical Trial, how gullible are you?" He laughed sadistically.

With a flick of his wrist, Eliza heard the Doctor exited her field of vision and Lucille entered in his place. With a bubbly smile she wiped away the drying cum webbed across Eliza's face as she petted her hair.

That's when the stirrups moved, spreading her legs wider than they were before. She felt something pressing against her sensitive pussy, the head of a cock, teasing the tight entrance of her hole. He slowly pushed the tip of his wood inside, opening her up enough to press the rest of his cock in.

Eliza would scream if she could. The huge cock infiltrating her tight vagina made her muscles contract and loosen, over and over. The drug has made her more sensitive to touch, and the Doctor's dick moving in and out of her pussy made the rest of Eliza's world shatter into a million fragments of dust. The pleasure was unbelievable, unimaginable as her eyes lost the little focus they had.

In and out, in and out becoming faster and faster, building inside of her body. Like stacking pieces atop one another to create an unstable tower, Eliza felt that she would soon fall. Soon fall into arousing ruin as the memory of the drug clicked in her brain, all would be over. She would officially die, ascend to the gates of whatever twisted heaven she was currently experiencing, stay there forever.

She wanted this. Now that she had learnt, now that she had finally understood her purpose, she begged for it. Her body begged, whined, cried for the sweet taste of relief. Whatever emotions were left for her, she felt ten fold. Pain, bliss, humiliation, pleasure, everything and nothing at all. This, this was heaven.

Her pussy gripped and pumped and lubricated as threads holding herself together snapped with the tension. Snap, one, snap, two, three. That much closer to paradise, that much closer to bliss.

Animalistic sounds and moans escaped from Eliza's throat. Incomprehensible syllables and sounds, like a toddler's babbles. It's all her broken mind could muster in the moment.

Four, five, six, she couldn't take it. She couldn't hold on as the cock slammed again and again against her cervix.

Again, and again, and again, and-

God!

--

Patient responded to medication beautifully. Commence the next step of treatment.

dykerella
dykerella
14 Followers